Medal of Honor is gonna take the crown and keep it from infinity ward 4infinity

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Alnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 Alnar
Member since 2006 • 145 Posts
The game's description is in the title itself. Its freagin oblivious, what else is there to say? :P
Death_Masta187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 Death_Masta187
Member since 2002 • 2940 Posts

IW will keep it from EA. They were the masterminds behind the greatest MOH game, Allied Assault and when they branched off and created COD the MOH series went into the gutter. This one doesn't seem any different. MOH will never be on top again. The only game I have seen that can take the crown is BIAHH.EndersAres

I agree with every thing you just said... MOH:AA was the only Good MOH I played... This one does not look impressive at all... But I guess I have higher standards for my games... But I wish I could enjoy piss poor games that EA keeps pumping... I could care less about yet another WWII shooter but id choose another COD over a MOH game any day of the week... Blame MOH:PA for proving to me that EA can't make a good game if their life depended on it... MOH:AB looks no different..

Makari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 Makari
Member since 2003 • 15250 Posts

[QUOTE="Makari"][QUOTE="Grantelicious"]Give it to the makers of Oblivion and it'll turn out great like im sure fallout 3 will beGrantelicious

not at all expressing my personal opinion here, but - *ducks and hides*

Well you may think Oblivion wasn't as good as Morrowind but it's all personal prefrence and theres no denying Oblivion is a good game still. It's really hard to please everyone and i'm sure Fallout 3 will **** off veteran fans of Fallout like Oblivion did to Elder Scrolls fans. However they have to make them more accessible to the mainstream while keeping elements for the hardcore fans.

It's good they release a SDK though because modders will create mods for the hardcore fans like the OOO mod for Oblivion and there will probably be the same for Fallout 3 too lol.

no, i think daggerfall was better than both morrowind and oblivion. :D i enjoyed oblivion quite a bit though, and so did the lady. i just anticipated a storm of OT comments roasting oblivion.
PcGamer2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 PcGamer2020
Member since 2007 • 162 Posts

Medal of honor : AA is the first PC title. Infinity ward left EA and made a modified (improved) version of that game by streamlining it. Call of duty was born but is just as good as MOH:the call of duty. EA made pacific assault, nobody really wanted that game anyway. Gearbox makes Brothers in arms and snipes at Infinity ward's CoD. IW run away.

IW had cod2 made = failure, in comparison to first title. cod3 was made = failure to PC fans. CoD 4 leaves WW2 behind to try and take a chunk out of Ubisoft and EA laughs while Gearbox throws grenades into the future.

the WW2 crown now belongs to EA!

DrDoomed

I have to agree the WW2 crown does belong to EA games, but it is a crappy crown. Like I said eventually WW2 games will fall out of fashion since there are hundreds of them and the fact that modern shooters are pwning like GRAW and the upcoming CoD 4. I just think the world needs to shoot terrorists more than half a century old Nazis.;)

Grantelicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#55 Grantelicious
Member since 2007 • 1541 Posts
It's probably because alot of the allied assault developers moved companies to make COD
blackacidevl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 blackacidevl
Member since 2003 • 172 Posts

Ummm WW2 has submachine guns, Heavy machine guns, rifles, semi-automatic rifles, assault rifles, tons of diffrent AT weapons for several ranges.

Modern replaces all that with fire and forget ATGM and the all purpose assault rifle, sure theremight be other weapons but the feeling between them is lessend.

Nikalai_88

hah i love Nietzsche.