Pajerus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Pajerus
Member since 2018 • 6 Posts

Hi, this is my first post and english isnt my native lenguage i apologize, my pc is a notebook hp envy 15

windows 10 home single language 64 bits,

amd a 10-570m apu with radeon (tm) HD Graphics (4cpus) 2.5 ghz and

8 ram.

i was busy with work and didnt play anything for about 4-6 months, and now started playing dark souls 2, skyrim and dragon age 2, but the three of them started out of nowhere to lag on the start screen and when i try to resume my saves: DS 2 enters a infinity loop loading screen, Skyrim freeze or black screen and DA 2 crash and closes the game, hoping someone can help, see ya

PD: well with DS2 i got mad and closed the app, dont know if its the cause), skyrim went to the kitchen and the pc rebooted, DA nothing just crashes

Darkterror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Darkterror
Member since 2017 • 1 Posts

@pajerus: It could be you pc and not the games

kriggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By kriggy
Member since 2008 • 1314 Posts

You're using a quad-core APU of 2,5 Ghz which is shared over both CPU-computing and GPU-computing. That's not gonna cut it for those games. The preferred choice for gamers are to have a separate CPU and GPU where the GPU have it's own dedicated RAM to access.

Bottom line, you're playing heavy games on a computer which isn't even designed for gaming. Sorry to say, that will never end well.

Mordant221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Mordant221
Member since 2013 • 372 Posts

Your PC sucks, /thread.