Is Dead Space 2 worth $60.00?

• 132 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 0

#51 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts
No only blizzard games are worth 60$badtaker
Thank god I got Starcraft 2 for that price then.
Rickylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Rickylee
Member since 2002 • 1342 Posts

It's difficult to have an opinion on this cause of the subjectivity all around. You have different exchange rates of money, different lengths of games, different replay abilities, and different taste in what is worth it because of the amount of money one may have. I personally think that $60.00 is allot for a 10 hour game regardless of how good it is. It isn't because I don't have the money cause I payed more then that for the CE edition of ME2. Really it only come down to is it worth it to you.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts
[QUOTE="england2010"]

its the worst high rated game ive ever played, plus it has tons of bugs so u might have to download a crack to play the legic versoin, wait till its $10

Evz0rz
Uhhh I haven't encountered any bugs....and because you're having problems doesn't mean you have any right to dl a crack

How is it wrong to fix a game you have paid for?
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"] It's not an opinion, it's trolling.....ignore and move on....Falconoffury

That's your opinion. :P

No it's not.

There is a difference in the way you say something:

"the game is not very good imo, I've encounterted a few bugs and you should probably wait for a patch".... Trolling?

or

"its the WORST (the Worst?) high rated game ive EVER played, plus it has TONS of bugs (I haven't heard of anyone having too many issues) so u might have to download a crack (pirate it?) to play the legic versoin, wait till its $10"..... Trolling?

Evz0rz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Evz0rz
Member since 2006 • 4624 Posts
[QUOTE="Evz0rz"][QUOTE="england2010"]

its the worst high rated game ive ever played, plus it has tons of bugs so u might have to download a crack to play the legic versoin, wait till its $10

PurpleMan5000
Uhhh I haven't encountered any bugs....and because you're having problems doesn't mean you have any right to dl a crack

How is it wrong to fix a game you have paid for?

How does a crack fix it?
pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#56 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

No it isnt, there are better games on PC that were cheaper when they were released, why should this one be more expensive? We dont pay royalty fees. EA is being greedy.

Wait till the price drops and then buy it. The game was £26.99 for me on amazon.co.uk which is the usual price of a PC game, im not sure how much it is for you in the usa from amazon. Its a great game though im really enjoying it.

EDIT: I noticed someone trolling about the game being buggy and needing a cracked version to play it right so id like to add that I havent had a single problem with the game yet. No bugs, no control issues, nothing. Its perfect so far and seems like a very good port,

Gooeykat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#57 Gooeykat
Member since 2006 • 3412 Posts

I'd like to buy Dead Space 2 from Steam, but I can't justify paying $60.00 for a single player game that isn't very long and doesn't have much replay-value. I know that it has a new multiplayer mode, but I am very uninterested. So, for those of you who have the game, how many hours long was the single player campaign? I'd imagine that it doesn't have much replay value because once you know all of the plot details, there is nothing left to be surprised about when you play it again.

BluRayHiDef
I completely agree, which is why I'll wait 6-12 months when it will be on sale half off or more.
Animatronic64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Animatronic64
Member since 2010 • 3971 Posts
[QUOTE="england2010"]

Evz0rz

If he owns it, he has the right to.
Remmib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Remmib
Member since 2010 • 2250 Posts
Of course it's not worth $60.
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60 Nibroc420
Member since 2007 • 13571 Posts

Animatronic64

Doesn't matter ifhe bought it, the EULA states that you cannot change any files in the game. this includes replacing the EXE with a new one. He installed the game, giving him the right to play it as long as he abides by the EULA. So TECHNICALLY, if you fix the game yourself, (crack or otherwise) then it's against the EULA and you're not allowed to play. EVEN IF YOU BOUGHT THE GAME.. And yes, many people are having problems with DS2 and Yes there is a crack to fix it, and Yes it's illegal to download it. They have to wait for a patch even though it seems as though crackers/pirates have fixed the game before EA could. Just another example of the failure that is EA.
Remmib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Remmib

[QUOTE="Animatronic64"][QUOTE="Evz0rz"] Uhhh I haven't encountered any bugs....and because you're having problems doesn't mean you have any right to dl a crackNibroc420

Doesn't matter ifhe bought it, the EULA states that you cannot change any files in the game. this includes replacing the EXE with a new one. He installed the game, giving him the right to play it as long as he abides by the EULA. So TECHNICALLY, if you fix the game yourself, (crack or otherwise) then it's against the EULA and you're not allowed to play. EVEN IF YOU BOUGHT THE GAME.. And yes, many people are having problems with DS2 and Yes there is a crack to fix it, and Yes it's illegal to download it. They have to wait for a patch even though it seems as though crackers/pirates have fixed the game before EA could. Just another example of the failure that is EA.

Oh no it's a goody-two shoes...

EULA? LOL.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 FelipeInside
Weird.... my copy works perfectly. Also good to know about those NO-CD Crack Files, I always thought they were LEGAL if you owned the game....
Animatronic64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Animatronic64

[QUOTE="Animatronic64"][QUOTE="Evz0rz"] Uhhh I haven't encountered any bugs....and because you're having problems doesn't mean you have any right to dl a crackNibroc420

If you own a legal copy of the game, you can't be persecuted for using/creating a crack, as long as you don't distribute the said crack to other people. And as for those sites that host the cracks; that's their problem, but I don't see sites that host no cd/dvd cracks going anywhere, so it must not be all that big of a deal.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 FelipeInside

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="Animatronic64"] If he owns it, he has the right to. Remmib

EULA? LOL.

So if you follow the rules you're a goody-two shoes....? please.....
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 FelipeInside

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="Animatronic64"] If he owns it, he has the right to. Animatronic64

If you own a legal copy of the game, you can't be persecuted for using/creating a crack, as long as you don't distribute the said crack to other people. And as for those sites that host the cracks; that's their problem.

Now I'm really confused....lol :)
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Nibroc420

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="Animatronic64"] If he owns it, he has the right to. Remmib

EULA? LOL.

the EULA = a contract you must abide by to play the game Agreeing to the EULA, then using a crack = Breaking a contract. Continuing to play the game via a crack or patch not provided by EA = breach of contract = illegal. I'm not saying it's good, nor am i going "ZOMFG WHY I'LL TELL ON YOU" I'm simply stating the idiocy of EULA's and the fact that EA released another bugged game that some people must go to illegal means to actually finish the game. So the alternatives are... Wait for Ea to patch (3weeks-several months time) Use Crack (illegal and everyone goes, ZOMG YOUR A PIRATE FOR USING CRACKS...yes thats what it's like on gamespot.) Get 3/4 through the game, realize that EA fails hardcore when it comes to QA and stop playing due to impassible bugs... I wonder what EA would suggest we do?
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Nibroc420
[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]Weird.... my copy works perfectly. Also good to know about those NO-CD Crack Files, I always thought they were LEGAL if you owned the game....

Modifying any file to circumvent DRM is illegal, even if you've bought the game. When you agree to the EULA (when installing) it's a contract stating you wont circumvent any DRM. Doing so is breach of contract and you can be taken to court.
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 FelipeInside
So it's near the end of the game....? I'm at 1/4....
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 FelipeInside
So it's near the end of the game....? I'm at 1/4....
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Nibroc420
[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]So it's near the end of the game....? I'm at 1/4....

There's been people having numerous problems that result in not being able to continue, they start at about 1/2 way and continue on through to the last chapter. Not to mention the reported "Being unable to save" problem.(which can only be solved by NOT SAVING, ALT-F4ing and continuing from your last save. Just hoping it'll work that time) Both problems have been reported "Fixed" by a crack, however Steam users and People who bought it retail are unable to use Said crack legally..... [Sarcasm] GO EA! You're showing everyone how awesome a publisher you are! [/Sarcasm]
Animatronic64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Animatronic64

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]Weird.... my copy works perfectly. Also good to know about those NO-CD Crack Files, I always thought they were LEGAL if you owned the game....Nibroc420
Doing so is breach of contract and you can be taken to court.

They can't, and won't do **** about it. As long as you own the game, crack them all you want. Nothing will happen. EULA is a joke. Now, if you distribute it, then that's a different story. In that case, they could, although highly unlikely that they would.

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Nibroc420

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="FelipeInside"]Weird.... my copy works perfectly. Also good to know about those NO-CD Crack Files, I always thought they were LEGAL if you owned the game....Animatronic64

Doing so is breach of contract and you can be taken to court.

They can't, and won't do **** about it. As long as you own the game, crack them all you want. Nothing will happen. EULA is a joke. Now, if you distribute it, then that's a different story. In that case, they could, although highly unlikely that they would.

the EULA is a legally binding contract, it's as much of a "Joke" in a legal standpoint as the lease on your car, or the papers you'd sign for a loan.

Call it what you like, but agreeing to the EULA and then going against what it says is Breach of Contract.

We could use the same "Logic" (in quotations because it's not really logical at all) to say that the use of a private server is legal as long as you bought the game.

Your logic would state that if you bought WoW, you had the right to change files and connect to a server that does not belong to Blizzard. This is false.

PS: The EULA actually says you dont OWN the game. So the point of "As long as you own the game, crack them all you want." is Moot, seeing how you dont actually "Own" the game. You simply own the right to install and play the game. The game itself does not belong to you what so ever.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 FelipeInside

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]So it's near the end of the game....? I'm at 1/4....Nibroc420
There's been people having numerous problems that result in not being able to continue, they start at about 1/2 way and continue on through to the last chapter. Not to mention the reported "Being unable to save" problem.(which can only be solved by NOT SAVING, ALT-F4ing and continuing from your last save. Just hoping it'll work that time) Both problems have been reported "Fixed" by a crack, however Steam users and People who bought it retail are unable to use Said crack legally..... [Sarcasm] GO EA! You're showing everyone how awesome a publisher you are! [/Sarcasm]

I don't believe it has to do with EA, lots of publishers/devs are bringing out buggy games in the past few years (look at Magicka).

But it's natural, they will probably realease a patch in the new few days....people just need to be patient.

Animatronic64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Animatronic64

[QUOTE="Animatronic64"]

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"] Doing so is breach of contract and you can be taken to court.Nibroc420

the EULA is a legally binding contract, it's as much of a "Joke" in a legal standpoint as the lease on your car, or the papers you'd sign for a loan.

Call it what you like, but agreeing to the EULA and then going against what it says is Breach of Contract.

We could use the same "Logic" (in quotations because it's not really logical at all) to say that the use of a private server is legal as long as you bought the game.

Your logic would state that if you bought WoW, you had the right to change files and connect to a server that does not belong to Blizzard. This is false.

PS: The EULA actually says you dont OWN the game. So the point of "As long as you own the game, crack them all you want." is Moot, seeing how you dont actually "Own" the game. You simply own the right to install and play the game. The game itself does not belong to you what so ever.

When someone cracks a game they legally bought, it is of no concern to the publisher. Also, it never would hold up in court. That's why there are no cases of people getting persecuted for it. Distribution is what's really illegal; that's when you mess with the real law.

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Nibroc420

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"]

[QUOTE="Animatronic64"]They can't, and won't do **** about it. As long as you own the game, crack them all you want. Nothing will happen. EULA is a joke. Now, if you distribute it, then that's a different story. In that case, they could, although highly unlikely that they would.

Animatronic64

When someone cracks a game they legally bought, it is of no concern to the publisher. Distribution is what's really illegal; that's when you mess with the real law.

Howcome they state this in their DRM then?? Copy Pasted from 1-A from the EULA of Dead Space 2. "Your license will terminate immediately if you attempt to circumvent the technical protection measures for the Software." and the first paragraph.... "This Software is licensed to you, not sold." Circumventing the DRM, means you lose the right to play the game, making it Illegal to play it.
Animatronic64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Animatronic64
[QUOTE="Animatronic64"]

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"]

Nibroc420

When someone cracks a game they legally bought, it is of no concern to the publisher. Distribution is what's really illegal; that's when you mess with the real law.

Howcome they state this in their DRM then?? Copy Pasted from 1-A from the EULA of Dead Space 2. "Your license will terminate immediately if you attempt to circumvent the technical protection measures for the Software." and the first paragraph.... "This Software is licensed to you, not sold." Circumventing the DRM, means you lose the right to play the game, making it Illegal to play it.

EULA doesn't hold any water. If you obtained the software legally, and aren't a pirate/hacker who distributes this software, you will not be persecuted. If a publisher actually took one of these cases to court, they would get laughed out of the room. Also, if you want to get your "right" to play the game back, all you have to do is delete the crack and reinstall your game. So much for that, right?
scoots9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#77 scoots9
Member since 2006 • 3505 Posts

Nothing short of the second coming of Christ (and I don't mean Left Behind:P) in the form of a game is worth $60. Colletor's Editions can be $60, but not regular editions. I've heard it's pretty good though.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 FelipeInside

Nothing short of the second coming of Christ (and I don't mean Left Behind:P) in the form of a game is worth $60. Colletor's Editions can be $60, but not regular editions. I've heard it's pretty good though.

scoots9
Another person who could NOT live in Australia..... :)
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Nibroc420

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="Animatronic64"]When someone cracks a game they legally bought, it is of no concern to the publisher. Distribution is what's really illegal; that's when you mess with the real law.

Animatronic64

EULA doesn't hold any water. If you obtained the software legally, and aren't a pirate/hacker who distributes this software, you will not be persecuted. If a publisher actually took one of these cases to court, they would get laughed out of the room. Also, if you want to get your "right" to play the game back, all you have to do is delete the crack and reinstall your game. So much for that, right?

"If a publisher actually took one of these cases to court, they would get laughed out of the room." You agree to a legally binding contract, and then break the rule stated by this contract (by installing the crack) If you were to launch this game with the crack installed, it would be illegal. PERIOD.You can say whatever you'd like. If you sign a contract in real life (Yes, Real life, thats what we're talking about) And you fail to abide by the rules of use set out by that contract, You can be taken to court, and they would have legal grounds to sue you for Use of their Product without a license.

The EULA CLEARLY STATES that if you do not agree to it, dont install the game. If you fail to abide by the rules set by it, you lose your right to play the game. It doesn't matter if you went out and bought the game, You simply bought a licence to play the game, if you fail to agree to those rules you can return the game.

However once again, If you break the rules, you lose the licence you paid for. Period.

I really hope you dont plan to sign any contracts anytime soon.

Animatronic64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Animatronic64
[QUOTE="scoots9"]

FelipeInside

I hear your internet speeds suck, too.
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Nibroc420

Also, if you want to get your "right" to play the game back, all you have to do is delete the crack and reinstall your game. So much for that, right? Animatronic64
Nope. "This License is effective until terminated. Your rights under this License will terminate immediately and automatically without any notice from EA if you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions of this License. Promptly upon termination, you must cease all use of the Software and destroy all copies of the Software in your possession or control."

Animatronic64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Animatronic64

[QUOTE="Animatronic64"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"] Howcome they state this in their DRM then?? Copy Pasted from 1-A from the EULA of Dead Space 2. "Your license will terminate immediately if you attempt to circumvent the technical protection measures for the Software." and the first paragraph.... "This Software is licensed to you, not sold." Circumventing the DRM, means you lose the right to play the game, making it Illegal to play it.Nibroc420

"If a publisher actually took one of these cases to court, they would get laughed out of the room." You agree to a legally binding contract, and then break the rule stated by this contract (by installing the crack) If you were to launch this game with the crack installed, it would be illegal. PERIOD.You can say whatever you'd like. If you sign a contract in real life (Yes, Real life, thats what we're talking about) And you fail to abide by the rules of use set out by that contract, You can be taken to court, and they would have legal grounds to sue you for Use of their Product without a license.

The EULA CLEARLY STATES that if you do not agree to it, dont install the game. If you fail to abide by the rules set by it, you lose your right to play the game. It doesn't matter if you went out and bought the game, You simply bought a licence to play the game, if you fail to agree to those rules you can return the game.

However once again, If you break the rules, you lose the licence you paid for. Period.

I don't sign contracts when I buy games. In fact, I never agree to their contracts. I just take the game and do whatever the hell I want with it (it's for personal use only, of course.)

When it comes to other contracts, I do pay attention, and sign them only if I agree to them.

But I also have my own contract.

By attempting to install invasive digital rights management protection on my system, you all, as a Publisher lose my attention, and I attain all rights of that said product, just as I would have all the rights to that hamburger I bought the other day at Burger King. I mean, what are they going to do? Break down my door and tell me "hey, stop doing that?" No, let me tell you something. I'm a human being with rights, and you are a well oiled money grubbing machine that needs to go sit in a corner and stop being so rude and accusing me of piracy. A bunch of dicks, I tell ya.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 FelipeInside
[QUOTE="FelipeInside"][QUOTE="scoots9"]

Animatronic64

Internet speed is fine.... the pricing is the problem.
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Nibroc420

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"]

[QUOTE="Animatronic64"]EULA doesn't hold any water. If you obtained the software legally, and aren't a pirate/hacker who distributes this software, you will not be persecuted. If a publisher actually took one of these cases to court, they would get laughed out of the room. Also, if you want to get your "right" to play the game back, all you have to do is delete the crack and reinstall your game. So much for that, right? Animatronic64

I don't sign contracts when I buy games. In fact, I never agree to their contracts. I just take the game and do whatever the hell I want with it (it's for personal use only, of course.)

When it comes to other contracts, I do pay attention, and sign them only if I agree to them.

By attempting to install invasive digital rights management protection on my system, you all, as a Publisher lose my attention, and I attain all rights of that said product, just as I would have all the rights to that hamburger I bought the other day at Burger King. I mean, what are they going to do? Break down my door and tell me "hey, stop doing that?" No, let me tell you something. I'm a human being with rights, and you are a well oiled money grubbing machine that needs to go sit in a corner and stop being so rude and accusing me of piracy. A bunch of dicks, I tell ya.

EA doesn't sign your "Contract" when you buy the game, and it's your choice to install the DRM, as it comes with the game and YOU know this when you install the game. Failing to agree to those terms means you no-longer have the right to play the game, so yes, it would put you in the same shoes as a pirate whs playing a game they didn't purchase. You do not "BUY" a game the same way you "Buy" a cheeseburger. When you get the cheeseburger it's yours, You own it. When you buy a game you dont own anything except for EA's Permission to let you play the game. If you choose to ignore EA's Rules for "what you can and cannot do with the game" (IE: The EULA) you lose your gaming privileges. and must destroy all copies of the game(that you have) in question. the EULA is a contract, and if you follow it you get to play the game, if you dont you lose your right to play it. Period. For some people Cracking Dead Space 2 is the only way they can complete the game(aside from waiting 2 months for some patch that does almost nothing), However by cracking the game they lose the right to play it.... Im Guessing EA doesn't want people to finish the game i guess.
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 FelipeInside
Patch will be out in a week... And yes, when you INSTALL a game/software....you are actually signing a contract (that's the part with lots of text that nobody reads and just press I ACCEPT)
Animatronic64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Animatronic64

[QUOTE="Animatronic64"]

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"]

Nibroc420

EA doesn't sign your "Contract" when you buy the game, and it's your choice to install the DRM, as it comes with the game and YOU know this when you install the game. Failing to agree to those terms means you no-longer have the right to play the game, so yes, it would put you in the same shoes as a pirate whs playing a game they didn't purchase. You do not "BUY" a game the same way you "Buy" a cheeseburger. When you get the cheeseburger it's yours, You own it. When you buy a game you dont own anything except for EA's Permission to let you play the game. If you choose to ignore EA's Rules for "what you can and cannot do with the game" (IE: The EULA) you lose your gaming privileges. and must destroy all copies of the game(that you have) in question. the EULA is a contract, and if you follow it you get to play the game, if you dont you lose your right to play it. Period. For some people Cracking Dead Space 2 is the only way they can complete the game(aside from waiting 2 months for some patch that does almost nothing), However by cracking the game they lose the right to play it.... Im Guessing EA doesn't want people to finish the game i guess.

Really, dude. You don't have to explain this to me. I'm well aware of what their stupid EULA says, what their copy protection scheme is, and the legality of circumventing it. However, persecution by law is a different matter. That's what I've been trying to point out to you.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#87 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

Animatronic64

No he doesnt. THE DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT.

It is illegal under the DMCA to circumvent technological measures used by copywrite owners to protect their works.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#88 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12809 Posts

I'd like to buy Dead Space 2 from Steam, but I can't justify paying $60.00 for a single player game that isn't very long and doesn't have much replay-value. I know that it has a new multiplayer mode, but I am very uninterested. So, for those of you who have the game, how many hours long was the single player campaign? I'd imagine that it doesn't have much replay value because once you know all of the plot details, there is nothing left to be surprised about when you play it again.

BluRayHiDef
it's a good money spend - if you're a fan of the original game then this game gets even better, just like people who like Mass Effect and Assassins Creed - the seaquels went even better!
Animatronic64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Animatronic64

[QUOTE="Animatronic64"][QUOTE="Evz0rz"] Uhhh I haven't encountered any bugs....and because you're having problems doesn't mean you have any right to dl a crackpelvist

No he doesnt. THE DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT.

It is illegal under the DMCA to circumvent technological measures used by copywrite owners to protect their works.

Only when specifically stated in the user agreement, but as I said before, they will not persecute you for it, so as long as you keep it to yourself. It's not illegal in the sense that they are watching for people who do it. I mean, growing weed in your home is illegal, but opposed to DRM circumvention, there are actually people looking to persecute anyone who attempts to grow. Where as with video games and other software, they do not persecute people who legally buy that said software and then choose to circumvent the copy protection. They have their eyes more so on actual piracy. In order to persecute, they need something more solid than this, and in direct violation of law (piracy would be that).

Remmib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Remmib

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"][QUOTE="scoots9"] Another person who could NOT live in Australia..... :)Animatronic64

There isn't a single good reason to live in Australia. Tiny spiders that can rape you with poison, huge spiders that can rape your face, deadly snakes, jumping great white sharks, deadly deserts, crappy internet, expensive games = Australia sucks.

(the above quote got screwed up because GameSpot's HTML was coded by morons.)

Nibroc420

Yeah, but no one cares.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#91 29121994
Member since 2008 • 1166 Posts

dead space 2 is an incredibly good game :). It does everything better than in the first dead space, it has a decent length single player campaign (8 hours at least) and the multiplayer is a lot better than a lot of people are giving it credit for. You will not regret buying dead space 2 for 60 dollars. I got it for 90 when it came out and it's currently my favorite game and i know it will be for a while to come.

Rickylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Rickylee
Member since 2002 • 1342 Posts

[QUOTE="Animatronic64"][QUOTE="FelipeInside"] I hear your internet speeds suck, too. Remmib

There isn't a single good reason to live in Australia. Tiny spiders that can rape you with poison, huge spiders that can rape your face, deadly snakes, jumping great white sharks, deadly deserts, crappy internet, expensive games = Australia sucks.

Nibroc420

Yeah, but no one cares.

Just a couple of thoughts here. First I won't be moving to Australia any time soon. They have all that dangerous stuff and your not allowed to own a gun.:)

Second is to address these seeming endless arguments about EULA and owning a license only to play the game. So what. Do any of you ever break any other laws like traffic or drug? In the end it comes down to there is little justice to be found in the law. If there was the EULA would be void as soon as it can be proved that the game did not work as advertised because of bugs and other problems. That to me would declare that the game maker did not hold up their end of the bargain by giving me a product that I would not need to crack or patch to play properly. Patches later to enhance gameplay would not be included in this.

I'm not supporting piracy in any way but sometimes it seems all games are released in a broken manner and the distributers/publishers get a free pass. Add it to the EULA and see if that changes things. Just sayin'.

SkylineMMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 SkylineMMA
Member since 2010 • 809 Posts

I'm kind of on the whim with you right now.

denter21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 denter21
Member since 2003 • 1283 Posts
The $60 price tag does kinda suck, but I thought the game was fantastic. I don't mind it when a game is short when it brings this kind of quality. Batman Arkham Asylum comes to mind.
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 FelipeInside

[QUOTE="Animatronic64"][QUOTE="FelipeInside"] I hear your internet speeds suck, too. Remmib

Nibroc420

Yeah, but no one cares.

Australia is one of the most beautiful places to live in the world. Just because video games are too expensive and u are afraid of spiders doesn't mean it sux. I'm sure where ur from is perfect...? Yeah right....
Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#96 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
[QUOTE="Remmib"]

[QUOTE="Animatronic64"]FelipeInside

Nibroc420

Yeah, but no one cares.

Australia is one of the most beautiful places to live in the world. Just because video games are too expensive and u are afraid of spiders doesn't mean it sux. I'm sure where ur from is perfect...? Yeah right....

I hate Los Angeles, CA. But some people love it here. If I could choose a place, it would be some place that snowed during Winter Season, and rained during Spring. Somewhere nice and quiet, peaceful. It's very subjective to say a place sucks. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess.
-wildflower-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 -wildflower-
Member since 2003 • 2997 Posts

I hate Los Angeles, CA. But some people love it here. If I could choose a place, it would be some place that snowed during Winter Season, and rained during Spring. Somewhere nice and quiet, peaceful. It's very subjective to say a place sucks. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess.Elann2008

You want snow? Come to Michigan. I'm sick of shoveling it and will gladly accept any and all help. It does look pretty though.

Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#98 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts

[QUOTE="Elann2008"] I hate Los Angeles, CA. But some people love it here. If I could choose a place, it would be some place that snowed during Winter Season, and rained during Spring. Somewhere nice and quiet, peaceful. It's very subjective to say a place sucks. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess.-wildflower-

You want snow? Come to Michigan. I'm sick of shoveling it and will gladly accept any and all help. It does look pretty though.

:lol: I hear the shoveling of the driveway sucks! My friends always tell me that people who never lived in snow, want to live in snow... but once they actually do, it's no joke.
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 FelipeInside
[QUOTE="-wildflower-"]

[QUOTE="Elann2008"] I hate Los Angeles, CA. But some people love it here. If I could choose a place, it would be some place that snowed during Winter Season, and rained during Spring. Somewhere nice and quiet, peaceful. It's very subjective to say a place sucks. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess.Elann2008

:lol: I hear the shoveling of the driveway sucks! My friends always tell me that people who never lived in snow, want to live in snow... but once they actually do, it's no joke.

Of course. I've only been to the snow once (Canberra, Australia), when I was little. Yeah, it's great fun when you go...but I wouldn't want to live with it....although on the good side, your PC never overheats....lol
JAYSC81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 JAYSC81
Member since 2007 • 296 Posts

I would wait it out bit cause this new $59.99 price model gotta give and we as community need stick it to the man and hold out till price drops to what were use to paying. I paid $59.99 for SC2 and soon to be BF3 but these have so much replay value it worth it to me but still bunch of BS.