I need a game with lots of loot, rewards, weapons and hours of playtime for PC

#1 Posted by Buxo (7 posts) -

In the past few months my taste in games really changed. I switched from action packed games to isometric ARPGS and I liked it a lot. I really enjoy collecting loot and getting new and new weapons and armor. I played Grim Dawn, Path of Exile, Both Torchlights, Divinity Original sin 2, Victor Vran, Incredible adventures of van helsing (didn't like it too much). I need you guys to recommend me some games similar to these, preferably with hours of playtime and decent graphics :)

#2 Posted by FelipeInside (28548 posts) -

@buxo said:

In the past few months my taste in games really changed. I switched from action packed games to isometric ARPGS and I liked it a lot. I really enjoy collecting loot and getting new and new weapons and armor. I played Grim Dawn, Path of Exile, Both Torchlights, Divinity Original sin 2, Victor Vran, Incredible adventures of van helsing (didn't like it too much). I need you guys to recommend me some games similar to these, preferably with hours of playtime and decent graphics :)

Well you didn't mention Diablo.

#3 Posted by mrbojangles25 (41266 posts) -

@FelipeInside: haha I was going to say "I Don't see Diablo on that list".

Anyway, I recommend Diablo 3 :P It's a great game, has an active community, and my god is there loot. Loot on floor, loot on the ground, loot loot loot galore :D

#4 Edited by neatfeatguy (4187 posts) -

Can't say I think of other ARPGs you haven't already listed or mentioned (Diablo II would be my pick in the Diablo series). But if you don't mind FPS you can look into Borderlands 2. You find lots of different weapons (no armor). The game is better, in my opinion, if you have someone you can play co-op with.

#5 Posted by PredatorRules (12161 posts) -

Diablo 3, that's an easy one.

Avatar image for franciscusfirst
#7 Posted by franciscusfirst (7 posts) -

Maybe a bit of a different title but if you also like the gathering system i would also recommend rust!

#8 Posted by mattom34 (7 posts) -

Tried RuneScape or whatever it is called?

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
#9 Edited by ShepardCommandr (4939 posts) -

Titan quest

#10 Posted by Alucrd2009 (742 posts) -

Wow :D

Avatar image for thecannibalgames
#13 Posted by TheCannibalGames (3 posts) -

Please visit my channel and be sure to subscribe to it :) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfmZdEXqpW1nxyVJRTw9huA

#14 Posted by Yams1980 (2912 posts) -

Fallout 4 has lots of loot and an extensive weapon upgrade system.

Maybe also try Spellforce 3, its got a few similarities to Divinity OS 2 minus the turn based combat.

#15 Posted by Noriel_Sylvire (10 posts) -

Well, if you wanna lose your entire life and live inside a game and let your dog starve cause you prefer feeding your digital dragonpup, there's WoW. It has more loot and monsters and stuff then any other game in this galaxy. Plus, you could either play hardcore, farm a lot and get strong or just travel, listen to the music, do rolplay and relax looking at the landscapes. I recommend Legion for best graphics and more story. But there are lots of other versions you could play, try and find your favourite

But you better just play any Diablo game. Especially with the expansion.

#16 Posted by Efertet (6 posts) -

titan quest is really good

#17 Posted by Mjeed (5 posts) -

Diablo is the best for me

#18 Posted by Loodko_Koopus (69 posts) -

Borderlans!

#19 Edited by sovkhan (1050 posts) -

Sacred and addons, Sacred2 are the best ^^

Avatar image for sargeant_blain_cooper
#20 Posted by Sargeant_Blain_Cooper (6 posts) -

I would say: Diablo 3, Battlefield 1 and 4, Overwatch, Icewind Dale, The Elder Scrolls V skyrim or online, Fallout classic series, Baldur's Gate series, Warhammer 40 000 Dawn of War series (second or third for example), Grand Theft Auto V (If you haven't played it yet). I've tried to mix new with old to make it more interesting :)

#21 Posted by GarGx1 (10152 posts) -

Has to be Diablo 3.

#23 Posted by Emi2019 (6 posts) -

If you're okay with an unreleased one here you go https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/109415457/island, looks interesting. and you can be a part of creation, it's pretty cool if you ask me