I must be the worst Battlefield 3 player EVER.

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 0

#51 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

[QUOTE="Burnchild_Ren"]

Welp, I think this is about it. No matter how hard I try, I get squished before I even get a chance to pull the trigger. If I go for the tanks, every airplane, assault chopper and AT engineer will be on my back. If I go for the jet, their enemy jets will instantly lock on to me or gun me down with the MG, and it's an inescapable situation since this game is not familiar with airbrakes. If I try the assault chopper, once again - every enemy jet and assault chopper, aswel as soflam and AA engineer are going to do their best to take me down. I'll get lucky if I even get to the shore alive. If I try plain infantry work, their snipers will effortlessly pick me off, because apparently all of them mastered shooting in advance by now. It's IMPOSSIBLE to learn anything. The learning curve is infinite because I die before I even get to adapt. Trying to learn how to play this game seems so frustrating to the point where I'd rather go do my taxes than torture myself like this.
Did I mention that I always get thrown in to the losing team? and by losing, I don't mean just being a few dozens of tickets short on conquest. I mean GETTING DOMINATED. 
Since I can't trade my copy of BF3 in to Gamestop, it being a PC version, and I'm too lazy to sell it on some second hand site, I think I'll uninstall BF3 and Origin (who needs that orange junk anyway?), snap my copy of BF3 in two and reduce the CD-Key to ash, and hope that DICE will use at least some of the money I paid for BF3 and Premium in the development of Mirror's Edge 2.

JigglyWiggly_

?? play tdm norshar canals it's very repetitive it will help your combat skills

Best map to get the most kills in, I only managed to get up to 95 kills in a match on that map though.

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#52 JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts

back to aim400kg
you guys sure you aren't using your other hand

i just did 16,100 on my left hand (i am not ambidexterous)
i have never held a mouse with my left hand before lol

like this is legitimite question since i know some left handers who use their right handÂ