Halo:reach coming to PC?

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Birdy09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Birdy09
Member since 2009 • 4775 Posts

who needs halo when there is Arma 2?

spookykid143
Yes because a SCI FI unique mechanics shooter is comparable to an army sim? =/
Baranga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#52 Baranga
Member since 2005 • 14217 Posts

There has always been better fps on PC than Halo

BLaZe462

It must be boring to play only the best.

contaminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#54 contaminated
Member since 2005 • 5373 Posts
Be pretty awesome several years from now when they stoped (if they stoped) making Halo games they will release a version packaged with all Halo installments (or at least the ones made by Bungie). I'm aware that there are better fps out there then Halo, hell Halo ain't even in my top ten fps its just a solid game in its own right though and I would love to play its multiplayer witha mkb setup.
TheCrazed420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 TheCrazed420
Member since 2003 • 7661 Posts
Reach is the best title in the series. No more copy/paste feel, refined gameplay throughout. MP is fantastic with all of the new powerups, especially the jetpacks...feels like oldschool Tribes! It easily holds up to any PC shooter. Easily.
SF_KiLLaMaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 SF_KiLLaMaN
Member since 2007 • 6446 Posts
[QUOTE="TheCrazed420"]Reach is the best title in the series. No more copy/paste feel, refined gameplay throughout. MP is fantastic with all of the new powerups, especially the jetpacks...feels like oldschool Tribes! It easily holds up to any PC shooter. Easily.

I wouldn't say that. Reach felt like more of the same. It is just more of the same run n' gun shooter gameplay that gets boring after the first play through.
TheCrazed420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 TheCrazed420
Member since 2003 • 7661 Posts
[QUOTE="TheCrazed420"]Reach is the best title in the series. No more copy/paste feel, refined gameplay throughout. MP is fantastic with all of the new powerups, especially the jetpacks...feels like oldschool Tribes! It easily holds up to any PC shooter. Easily.SF_KiLLaMaN
I wouldn't say that. Reach felt like more of the same. It is just more of the same run n' gun shooter gameplay that gets boring after the first play through.

Yes, it feels like Halo. But Halo in its most polished state ever. And yes its definitely a run'n'gun style shooter, but it does it very, very well. The fact that it gets boring after the first playthrough is subjective, I mean I can say CSS or TF2 is the same after the first playthrough...its all a matter of taste.
Remmib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Remmib
Member since 2010 • 2250 Posts
I would very happily accept Reach with open arms on the PC. So much fun in multiplayer. Playing on the 360 with an inferior input device compared to the KB/M is absolutely rage inducing.