Games that were well-received that you couldn't get into?

• 75 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kraychik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kraychik
Member since 2009 • 2433 Posts

Bioshock - I played through the first one, and I honestly don't remember much about it at all. In other words, I found it quite forgettable. I do remember not really liking the art/style of the game, and finding it sort of cartoony or childish. I remember a lot of criticial acclaim and raving about the great action and storyline, but the game just didn't click with me.

I remember feeling the same way about GTA IV, but I found that game so boring and innane that I never really played through the first few missions. I remember having a mission where I had to go bowling with some girl, on some date... and I knew the game just wasn't for me. Going bowling on a date? In an action video game? Seriously?

Lastly, I own Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl and Stalker Clear Sky. I couldn't really get through more than a couple of hours of the first one, it just felt pretty stiff, and although I don't have much of a beef with reading, it sort of broke the illusion to have the read dialogue pieces without just listening to the NPC. Now that I think of it, I never even installed Clear Sky and I think I bought that game three years ago, so I can't really comment on it. Perhaps the first one just left such a bad taste in my mouth that I didn't even want to play the sequel. Although of all the games I've mentioned so far, perhaps Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl is the one that can be redeemed in my eyes if I just give it another shot and break through the early stages which others have told are slow and somewhat boring.

GLaDoSxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 GLaDoSxxx
Member since 2012 • 181 Posts

Your first paragraph does not say what game you are talking about....

lordreaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 lordreaven
Member since 2005 • 7239 Posts

Battlefield 3. I just don't see the apeal of it, and I'm not a fan of teh Modern setting either, I find it meh.

CoD. Same reason as above.

Final Fantasy. I don't know if it's my dislike of anime or if I'm just not genuinly interested in them.

Star Craft/Warcraft. I never really liked Blizzard RTS games, I honestly do not see them as anything interesting.

slabber44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 slabber44
Member since 2004 • 985 Posts
Before I get slammed by others, let me just say that I'm not saying these games were bad, they just didn't do anything for me personally. Mass Effect 1 & 2. I tried to like them but for some reason could not keep my intrest.(did not try 3). I'm not a big sic-fi fan so that might have been part of it.
kraychik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 kraychik

Your first paragraph does not say what game you are talking about....

GLaDoSxxx
Oops, I was originally going to talk about Bishock, but then I edited it and talked about a couple of other games.
kraychik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 kraychik

Battlefield 3. I just don't see the apeal of it, and I'm not a fan of teh Modern setting either, I find it meh.

Final Fantasy. I don't know if it's my dislike of anime or if I'm just not genuinly interested in them.

Star Craft/Warcraft. I never really liked Blizzard RTS games, I honestly do not see them as anything interesting.

lordreaven
But is this a more general dislike of those types of games? Perhaps you don't like MP military-themed shooters or RTS games in general?
SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#7 SPYDER0416
Member since 2008 • 16736 Posts

God of War series. I loved Devil May Cry, and I really love God of War, but I still have yet to finish the second and third game (though I own them both). Its just that as amazing as it is, the save system means I cannot leave until I progress to a certain point, combined with puzzles and platforming that are not nearly on the level of the combat, and some that are great but time consuming means I often get stuck and just give up for a while. Combined with me being a trophy whore and always being a completionist, that nagging feeling that I may have missed a feather or gorgon eye somewhere (even if untrue in the case of the first game) makes me want to give up a little.

Still, amazing series, I will one day beat them.

tanerb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 tanerb
Member since 2003 • 1300 Posts

when did god of war come to pc?

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#9 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

- AC 1-2 and the latest one (liked brotherhood surprisingly though)

- Oblivion and Fallout3 - Elderscrolls was one of my all time fav series (Daggerfall and Morrowind I LOVE) but I was REALLY dissapointed with Fallout3 and to some degree Oblivion.

- Call Of Duty (besides COD1, COD2 and COD4) - Been pretty garbage after COD4.

- GTA IV - Just got very very boring about half way through the game. Besides the atmosphere and story it was crap to me

kris9031998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 kris9031998
Member since 2008 • 7554 Posts

when did god of war come to pc?

tanerb
Who said it had to be on pc?
kraychik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 kraychik

- Oblivion and Fallout3 - Elderscrolls was one of my all time fav series (Daggerfall and Morrowind I LOVE) but I was REALLY dissapointed with Fallout3 and to some degree Oblivion.

- GTA IV - Just got very very boring about half way through the game. Besides the atmosphere and story it was crap to me

kozzy1234
When you dis the CoD series after number four, are you talking about the single-player? Because CoD multiplayer has been consistently good, albeit repetitive.
DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DanielDust
Member since 2007 • 15402 Posts

Half Life series (gameplay was good, but I just find the art style and atmosphere disgusting, literally, also because of the low FOV problem)
CS/CS:S (great gameplay, didn't find it appealing, I love gungame however, most fun I had in online shooters)
Oblivion (worst high profile game ever created)
BF 3 (2nd worst high profile game ever created)
Empire: TW (great base for a game, gameplay and all, but it's the 3rd worst game ever created that I played, well played isn't the right word, the game is completely broken)
I'd also say ARMA series and STALKER series, but they're not that well received, they're extremely niche promoted only by the dedicated few.

Forgot another 2, which is ironic since I did start with Valve:

Portal 1 (absolutely garbage and also sickening - low FOV - an underwhelming concept that gave birth to the amazing Portal 2)

L4D 2 (awkward, pointless, plain bad, a terrible sequel for an extremely good game and a terrible attitude from a developer that prides itself in supporting their games - they forced everyone to move from 1 to the lesser game -)

timma25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 timma25
Member since 2005 • 1131 Posts

The Witcher and Drakensang, I love rpg's but could never get into either of these games.

ArchDemon123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ArchDemon123
Member since 2010 • 967 Posts

Alan Wake-I started liking it, but it felt really repetitive and it didn't do it for me :(

Stalker-Never got into it, i don't know why, i start playing it, but i just feel like unnistalling it

Deux Ex series-I just can't play them too, can't explain why

bonafidetk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 bonafidetk
Member since 2004 • 3911 Posts
Loved the original STALKER but couldnt get into the sequels
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#16 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

kraychik

When you dis the CoD series after number four, are you talking about the single-player? Because CoD multiplayer has been consistently good, albeit repetitive.

Both singleplayer and multiplayer, COD has been garbage after COD4 imo.

couly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#17 couly
Member since 2004 • 6278 Posts
Team Fortress 2, LA Noire (soooo boring), Deus Ex, Portal 2.
with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#18 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

Skyrim, Civ V, Trine 1 (loved 2), Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, CSS

kraychik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 kraychik

Half Life series (gameplay was good, but I just find the art style and atmosphere disgusting, literally, also because of the low FOV problem)
CS/CS:S (great gameplay, did find it appealing, I love gungame however, most fun I had in online shooters)
Oblivion (worst high profile game ever created)
BF 3 (2nd worst high profile game ever created)
Empire: TW (great base for a game, gameplay and all, but it's the 3rd worst game ever created that I played, well played isn't the right word, the game is completely broken)
I'd also say ARMA series and STALKER series, but they're not that well received, they're extremely niche promoted only by the dedicated few.

Forgot another 2, which is ironic since I did start with Valve:

Portal 1 (absolutely garbage and also sickening - low FOV - an underwhelming concept that gave birth to the amazing Portal 2)

L4D 2 (awkward, pointless, plain bad, a terrible sequel for an extremely good game and a terrible attitude from a developer that prides itself in supporting their games - they forced everyone to move from 1 to the lesser game -)

DanielDust
You're a hard gamer to please.
rhazzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 rhazzy
Member since 2009 • 1516 Posts

CS...it is a great game...it is my fault that i cant get in to it...i love the game i just dont like to play it

Risen...i couldnt get in to it at all...great game but i cant play it...same with Risen 2

Also TF2...

Torchlight...

And ofc MW2..and what followed after that

ssvegeta555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ssvegeta555
Member since 2003 • 2448 Posts
Portal: I found myself getting bored 2 or 3 hours in. Portal 2 was much better IMO. The Witcher: I'm one of the weird ones that finds the first chapter (Outskirts) pretty enjoyable. Chapter 2 however bored me to tears and I stopped playing there. I keep trying to go back to it, but I just can't continue further. Dawn of War 2: I found the singleplayer, that many say is really good, bland. I didn't care for the characters, loot was boring as well as leveling, and the gameplay wasn't exactly what I was looking for. I miss my base building. Frozen Synapse: I really bad at these tactical games. Loved to music though. Oblivion: Even with many mods to fix a lot of stuff I found problematic (leveled enemies namely) this game has nothing really going for it. Exploration suffered greatly and that is one of the main draws to the Elder Scrolls games. You've been in one of those ancient ruins, you've been in them all. The world also seemed copy-pasta all over the place.
Marfoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Marfoo
Member since 2004 • 6002 Posts
Assassin's Creed 1 = Repetitive Mirror's Edge = Cool atmosphere, challenging, just too linear for my taste Bioshock = Loved the storyline, hated the gameplay. I'm sure there are others, can't think of more right now though.
Sentinel112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Sentinel112
Member since 2006 • 571 Posts
Way too many. Deus Ex, Half-Life 2, Serious Sam, the entire COD saga, Crysis 1+2, Far Cry 2, Witcher 2, Dragon Age 2, Morrowind, Oblivion, Mass Effect 1+2, Planescape Torment, Fallout 3, Amnesia, Alan Wake, Dead Space 1+2, Vampire the Masquerade, Bioshock 2, Gears of War, Burnout Paradise, Split Second Velocity, GTA series, World in Conflict, Sacred, Spellforce, Silent Hill series, .... and of course Diablo 3 (but is that still well received by the general public?) Yes, I shall burn in hell.
slabber44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 slabber44
Member since 2004 • 985 Posts
[QUOTE="Sentinel112"]Way too many. Deus Ex, Half-Life 2, Serious Sam, the entire COD saga, Crysis 1+2, Far Cry 2, Witcher 2, Dragon Age 2, Morrowind, Oblivion, Mass Effect 1+2, Planescape Torment, Fallout 3, Amnesia, Alan Wake, Dead Space 1+2, Vampire the Masquerade, Bioshock 2, Gears of War, Burnout Paradise, Split Second Velocity, GTA series, World in Conflict, Sacred, Spellforce, Silent Hill series, .... and of course Diablo 3 (but is that still well received by the general public?) Yes, I shall burn in hell.

Do you like gaming? With all those I think you have quite a hard time finding games you do enjoy.
MacBoomStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 MacBoomStick
Member since 2011 • 1822 Posts

I don't know why Far Cry 2 was well-received...

jaycouvera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 jaycouvera
Member since 2003 • 280 Posts

Skyrim, just can't get into it.

lambalot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#27 lambalot
Member since 2004 • 1798 Posts

The Witcher 2 - Just didnt interest me at all, played about 2-3 hours then stopped.

COD - 1, UO and 2 were all great, but when they went modern i hated it plus paying for maps is just wrong.

SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#28 SPYDER0416
Member since 2008 • 16736 Posts

I couldn't get into the first Deus Ex because unlike, say, Half-Life this game got dated as ****! Team Fortress 2 was also fun, but I feel like its hard to follow all the updates and now I'm kind of at a big disadvantage over someone with 200 hours and the perfect items for his Heavy set up that makes him unstoppable.

lordreaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 lordreaven
Member since 2005 • 7239 Posts
[QUOTE="lordreaven"]

kraychik
But is this a more general dislike of those types of games? Perhaps you don't like MP military-themed shooters or RTS games in general?

I like RTS games, I just find Starcraft/Warcraft boring. But You might be right on the last one, I never cared for the Modern Military shooters much, and their multiplayer component bores me to death. I hope Planetside 2 doesn't bore me.
Avatar image for deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9
deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9
Member since 2009 • 7779 Posts

I agree with you on GTA IV. I forced myself to finish it but didn't really get into it - the only missions I enjoyed were the ones involving Brucie.

Also the original Deus Ex, I really enjoyed the latest one but just couldn't get into the original - the gameplay is pretty horrible.

-wildflower-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 -wildflower-
Member since 2003 • 2997 Posts

This list could go on and on and on and...

Fallout 3, Oblivion, Mass Effect 2, Knights of the Old Republic, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Dragon Age 2, Neverwinter Nights, Jade Empire, Grand Theft Anything, Diablo 2, World of Warcraft, Gears of War, Call of Duty 4, Dead Space, Dead Island, The Sims, Spore, Dark Age of Camelot, Halo, Fable, Bastion, Trine, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, Assassin's Creed, Doom 3, Dungeon Siege...

Gladestone1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Gladestone1
Member since 2004 • 5695 Posts

This list could go on and on and on and...

Fallout 3, Oblivion, Mass Effect 2, Knights of the Old Republic, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Dragon Age 2, Neverwinter Nights, Jade Empire, Grand Theft Anything, Diablo 2, World of Warcraft, Gears of War, Call of Duty 4, Dead Space, Dead Island, The Sims, Spore, Dark Age of Camelot, Halo, Fable, Bastion, Trine, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, Assassin's Creed, Doom 3, Dungeon Siege...

-wildflower-

Wild what pc games do u like rofl..You just named about half the games on the pc..

kraychik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 kraychik
[QUOTE="Sentinel112"]Way too many. Deus Ex, Half-Life 2, Serious Sam, the entire COD saga, Crysis 1+2, Far Cry 2, Witcher 2, Dragon Age 2, Morrowind, Oblivion, Mass Effect 1+2, Planescape Torment, Fallout 3, Amnesia, Alan Wake, Dead Space 1+2, Vampire the Masquerade, Bioshock 2, Gears of War, Burnout Paradise, Split Second Velocity, GTA series, World in Conflict, Sacred, Spellforce, Silent Hill series, .... and of course Diablo 3 (but is that still well received by the general public?) Yes, I shall burn in hell.

So what games do you like? [QUOTE="slabber44"] Do you like gaming? With all those I think you have quite a hard time finding games you do enjoy.

That's what I'm wondering.
kraychik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 kraychik

So what games do you like? [QUOTE="slabber44"] Do you like gaming? With all those I think you have quite a hard time finding games you do enjoy.

That's what I'm wondering.
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

Witcher 2, Bioshock, X3, Wargames Euro Escalation, ArmA

NerubianWeaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 NerubianWeaver
Member since 2010 • 2046 Posts
MB: Warband - Overrated, very boring, dull graphics, no story Overlord II- Repettive, boring game in general
Cloud567kar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Cloud567kar
Member since 2007 • 2656 Posts

Bioshock 2, in the first game a big daddy is super strong. Then you go to the 2nd and you feel so weak.

Avatar image for deactivated-6243ee9902175
deactivated-6243ee9902175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deactivated-6243ee9902175
Member since 2007 • 5847 Posts

I'll go with 5 to avoid a massive wall of text.

Bad Company 2: I don't like unlocks in my multiplayer FPS. It ruins the game and turns the game into a skinner box that I would rather not play.

Empire: Total War - Holy crap this game had a lot of bugs. The game itself wasn't bad but I couldn't play it on launch without a CTD every hour or some other major issue.

Super Meat Boy: I like difficult games that push me forward with a nicely implemented challenge. I don't like 'difficult' games that throw you into a grinder and expect you to kill yourself 100 times figuring something out.

Ultima 7: I've tried 100 times to get into this game and I can't do it. The perspective utterly kills it for me, which is a shame because I've heard of how good the story is in that game.

King's Bounty: The Legend- This game has everything I should like, but it feels like such a drag. It wasn't even the battles but more of exploring the world, I would have much prefered a more tight experience with less exploration.

Beetroot502

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Beetroot502
Member since 2008 • 173 Posts

The entire Grand Theft Auto series. I have fun for about 20 minutes going on a murder spree, but the missions and multiplayer (GTA:IV) were so boring I wanted to die.

Halo series. Something overly generic and plain about it, couldn't understand why people go so hard on it.

Late CoD series. Not much to say other than they've beaten a dead horse that outsells itself every year somehow.

Diablo II and III. Played them for a little while. Wanted to love them like everyone else did. Got bored after a short time.

Skyrim. I think I spent more time modding this game than playing it. Always felt like there was something missing, couldn't keep me interested. Very impressive game but not enough essence there to keep me into it.

Crysis. Graphically - I get it. Gameplay wise? Meh for me.

That's all I can think of for now. I'm not saying these were poorly produced or were "bad" games, but they just felt "meh" to me. Especially Halo. Flame me

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts
Not many. I usually only buy games I'm sure I will like. The only one I can think of is StarCraft II. It seemed like such a great choice. I love RTS games and the Command & Conquer series have been my favorite video game series since I was a small child playing Red Alert. For some reason though the game felt limited compared to other RTS games. It just wasn't fun for me. I can see how others would like it, but I didn't.
DieselCat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 DieselCat18
Member since 2002 • 3006 Posts

Stalker SoC ...just couldn't get into it, maybe it was the game-play or combat, but after a few chapters I gave up.

Indigo Prophecy...Horrible, Horrible controls. I felt like I was being tortured with hot pokers being stuck in my eyes trying to just move around from point A to point B. Whoever designed the controls for that game needs to die a gruesome death. And the game itself seemed really interesting, but I couldn't finish it !

Dawn Of War II....I am a huge fan of the DoW I series and all it's expansions and was really looking forward to this release...All I can say about it.... it was the biggest pile of smelly odors that I can remember in a very long time. Total disappointment !

FarCry 2.....do I really have to explain anything here ?

The Witcher....I can't quite put my finger on it, but didn't care for this and I really wanted to.

Seems to be a lot of Halo haters out there. For me personally, the first game was and is one of my all time favorites.

*+

kraychik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 kraychik

I'll go with 5 to avoid a massive wall of text.

Bad Company 2: I don't like unlocks in my multiplayer FPS. It ruins the game and turns the game into a skinner box that I would rather not play.

Empire: Total War - Holy crap this game had a lot of bugs. The game itself wasn't bad but I couldn't play it on launch without a CTD every hour or some other major issue.

Super Meat Boy: I like difficult games that push me forward with a nicely implemented challenge. I don't like 'difficult' games that throw you into a grinder and expect you to kill yourself 100 times figuring something out.

Ultima 7: I've tried 100 times to get into this game and I can't do it. The perspective utterly kills it for me, which is a shame because I've heard of how good the story is in that game.

King's Bounty: The Legend- This game has everything I should like, but it feels like such a drag. It wasn't even the battles but more of exploring the world, I would have much prefered a more tight experience with less exploration.

Whiteblade999
I also hate "unlockable" content in multiplayer action games, but some games I've enjoyed were redeemable despite this major flaw (I really liked MW2, for instance). Unfortunately, enough gamers out there enjoy this component of gaming, and it's now a permanent thing that is almost endemic to multiplayer action games, at this point. I've always hated this kinda thing in multiplayer games. Imagine playing a game of chess where you only get all your pieces once you've beaten me three times with a handicap. Stupid, right? I liked Super Meat Boy, although I did give up on it at some point where it got too difficult for me. So yeah, I see your point in that. Although I think I may just not have been in the mood at that time and I've since lost my XboX 360 receiver for my PC. I find moods, which sometimes last months, can really affect how you feel about a particularly game.
Mario_Eater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Mario_Eater
Member since 2010 • 344 Posts
I can't seem to get into Company of Heroes. I know that it is a great game, but I just can't seem to get into it no matter how many times I try. It might have something to do with it being an RTS though, RTS has just never been a big deal for me...
kraychik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 kraychik

The entire Grand Theft Auto series. I have fun for about 20 minutes going on a murder spree, but the missions and multiplayer (GTA:IV) were so boring I wanted to die.

Halo series. Something overly generic and plain about it, couldn't understand why people go so hard on it.

Late CoD series. Not much to say other than they've beaten a dead horse that outsells itself every year somehow.

Diablo II and III. Played them for a little while. Wanted to love them like everyone else did. Got bored after a short time.

Skyrim. I think I spent more time modding this game than playing it. Always felt like there was something missing, couldn't keep me interested. Very impressive game but not enough essence there to keep me into it.

That's all I can think of for now. I'm not saying these were poorly produced or were "bad" games, but they just felt "meh" to me. Especially Halo. Flame me

Beetroot502

As far as GTA IV goes, as soon as I had a mission where I had to take some girl bowling, literally a video game date, I thought to myself, "what the hell am I doing, here?". Is this Second Life or some other loser game? It was so, so, so damned boring. I couldn't play GTA IV for more than an hour or so, it was a complete waste of $20. I even remember having technical issues with the game as I was playing it on an older laptop with a 9800m. Technical issues aside, the game was still terrible. I never even played Diablo 2 or 3, because I knew I wouldn't like such a game. It reminded me of other gamed I'd played in the past like Crusader No Remorse and Syndicate. I'd rather play Cannon Fodder than some game where you go around in some endless leveling-up grind. Although I understand the appeal of games like Diablo, it's just not for me. It looks like an glorified Warcraft Orcs and Humans in single-player mode.

I liked Crysis, but there was something missing about it - I can't put my finger on it. Perhaps story, definitely something in the gameplay felt off. I found myself crawling in the jungle with the cloak more than anything else.

kraychik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 kraychik
I can't seem to get into Company of Heroes. I know that it is a great game, but I just can't seem to get into it no matter how many times I try. It might have something to do with it being an RTS though, RTS has just never been a big deal for me...Mario_Eater
I bought CoH and the sequel Opposing Fronts a little while back on Steam and played through both of them. I thought it was kinda cool, and I've never really been a big RTS guy. The only RTS games I played seriously were the original Warcraft (Warcraft II looked terrible), Command and Conquer and Red Alert, and Dune 2. I guess I just kinda got sick of that genre. But I see how those games have lasting appeal at the multiplayer dimension.
PIGNIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#46 PIGNIN
Member since 2012 • 85 Posts
I really wanted to like Alan wake, but it just didn't work for me, I played it for a couple of days and just couldn't get into it. I really just can't get into diablo 3, my girlfriend has a copy and every time I sit done to play it, it just makes me bored. And I'd have to say Bioshock as well, it's just didn't seem as smart as people propped it up to be.
kraychik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 kraychik
[QUOTE="PIGNIN"]I really wanted to like Alan wake, but it just didn't work for me, I played it for a couple of days and just couldn't get into it. I really just can't get into diablo 3, my girlfriend has a copy and every time I sit done to play it, it just makes me bored. And I'd have to say Bioshock as well, it's just didn't seem as smart as people propped it up to be.

It's too bad it isn't really possible to sell PC games, these days.
V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 V4LENT1NE
Member since 2006 • 12901 Posts
Bioshock for me to, I mean it was cool and all but I just didn't really care about getting to the end.
neo_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#49 neo_87
Member since 2011 • 394 Posts

Beetroot502
So you didn't like Diablo 2 , Halo, Skyrim and Crysis. I would love to know which games you like?
jakes456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 jakes456
Member since 2011 • 1398 Posts

STALKER.

Read so many positive comments about the game but it didn't hook me. Downloaded the complete mod and realistic weapons, didn't finish it.