Does anybody still play Worms: Reloaded (or similiar games)?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Branmuffin316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Branmuffin316
Member since 2009 • 1208 Posts

I've been craving to play some Worms lately and I'm curious if anyone still plays Worms: Reloaded or if there are any similar games that have good multiplayer?

AR-15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 AR-15
Member since 2003 • 261 Posts

I've been craving to play some Worms lately and I'm curious if anyone still plays Worms: Reloaded or if there are any similar games that have good multiplayer?

Branmuffin316

Every time I have played Worms, I ended up playing against people that were totally pro at the game, and I would end up having my ass handed to me in like 4 moves. lol

It truly happened like every time, so after a while I just stopped playing the game (I didn't want to put in the time that it would take to compete at a high level in the game).

Branmuffin316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 Branmuffin316
Member since 2009 • 1208 Posts

[QUOTE="Branmuffin316"]

AR-15

Every time I have played Worms, I ended up playing against people that were totally pro at the game, and I would end up having my ass handed to me in like 4 moves. lol

It truly happened like every time, so after a while I just stopped playing the game (I didn't want to put in the time that it would take to compete at a high level in the game).

That's what I feared. That sounds like when I play Starcraft lol.

AR-15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 AR-15
Member since 2003 • 261 Posts

[QUOTE="AR-15"]

[QUOTE="Branmuffin316"]

Branmuffin316

That's what I feared. That sounds like when I play Starcraft lol.

lol, yeah, it wasn't pretty.

This was a few years ago, though, so maybe it isn't so hard on "newbs" today. Or maybe it's even worse, come to think of it...

gamerguy845

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 gamerguy845
Member since 2007 • 2074 Posts
I love Worms, but don't have anyone really to play it with. =(
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#6 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

I do, reloaded I would not mind playing with some people.

What is your steam name? It woudl be fun to get a gamespot game going sometime with a few people

flipin_jackass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 flipin_jackass
Member since 2004 • 9772 Posts
I loved Worms too, but I don't play anymore. Another similar was Gunbound. i liked that too, but apparently the new version sucks.
Starshine_M2A2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#8 Starshine_M2A2
Member since 2006 • 5593 Posts

I bought Worms Armageddon recently. I used to play it back in the day so was feeling nostalgic. World World Party had multiplayer but I never played it online.

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#9 Lach0121
Member since 2007 • 11783 Posts

A new 2D worms is hitting Digital Distribution later this year. Revolution I think its called. (not a remake, from what I gather)

Updated HD graphics, new engine, new physics, new weapons. Supposed to be pretty cool, I am looking forward to it.