Combat arms crash/bugs/NoobWeaps

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MizkySK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MizkySK
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
I played combat arms for three years. this did not happen before. then switched mercenaries. then put so much garbage. Now the game sucks. closes often. crash report. Disconnects from the server. I think it should at least fix that. sprayed since losing the game with new weapons that make everything so easy. could at least fix the crash report. at least! this happens because long ago. and still not fix. the game is on the decline. nexon does not fix anything putting new things. wanting to cover how bad this game with bugs and crash. believe that putting nice things in the game and make everyone happy event. but do not know it sucks that the game
8-Bitterness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 8-Bitterness
Member since 2009 • 3707 Posts
It's been a terrible game since day 1. Literally played it for some time and got banned for powerleveling cuz I ranked up fast. Even then, penalizing powerleveling is damn stupid. Pay2win as hell too.
MizkySK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MizkySK
at the beginning. I buy many things with real money. to feel cool. because I am a woman. and I like to have the best. but then put all the months to buy it with GP. I said what the hell? spend money for nothing. because now everyone can have what I have. Apart from the large amount of ram that fking game consumes.
CaptainAhab13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 CaptainAhab13
Member since 2010 • 5121 Posts
I am a womanMizkySK
...? What does that have to do with any of this? In any case, I thought about getting into CA in the past, but in conclusion, stay far away. It is a pre-pubescent cesspool of hackers that is basically the definition of Pay-to-Win, with a pretty awful company running it. If you are looking for good free shooters, look elsewhere -- Fortress Forever, Team Fortress 2, NEOTOKYO, Quake Live, Assault Cube -- the list goes on.
MizkySK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MizkySK
happens because not all FPS games are to my liking. and not all have characters who are women. thing that is important to me.
SharkheadHD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SharkheadHD
Member since 2012 • 227 Posts
[QUOTE="MizkySK"]I am a womanCaptainAhab13
...? What does that have to do with any of this? In any case, I thought about getting into CA in the past, but in conclusion, stay far away. It is a pre-pubescent cesspool of hackers that is basically the definition of Pay-to-Win, with a pretty awful company running it. If you are looking for good free shooters, look elsewhere -- Fortress Forever, Team Fortress 2, NEOTOKYO, Quake Live, Assault Cube -- the list goes on.

Agreed, Combat Arms was admittedly fun for about a year but it is more full of cheaters and hackusators and ragekickers than in any other F2P game I've ever played. Cesspool is the best choice word to describe it.
quebec946

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 quebec946
Member since 2007 • 1607 Posts

this and silkroad are rat hole infested of hackers and idiots,as well as most f2p games.