Battle For Middle Earth 3?

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

IAMTHEJOKER88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#51 IAMTHEJOKER88
Member since 2008 • 934 Posts

Maybe a Total War mod could fix the absence of BFME3.... It's a game I'd really like to see. The other games were pretty basic, but still some good old fun. If they made it just slightly deeper than it already is, I'd be happy as a clam.IMaBIOHAZARD

I don't know if you're being sarcastic, but there is a Total War mod for both Rome: Total War and Medieval Total War 2. Medieval Total War 2's 'Third Age' mod is brilliant and allows for epic battles that i have never seen in any other game before.

djmillard2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 djmillard2
Member since 2005 • 1372 Posts

i really want BFME3 to be avaliable for windows vista

Alister_Drummer
i got BFME 1 to work for vista. did you have problems?
the_mitch28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 the_mitch28
Member since 2005 • 4684 Posts

I think what you really want is Lord of the Rings: Total War

overkleeft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 overkleeft
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

There are a couple of things that there has to be put in the new BFME in my opinion

-taking along leveled units, just like in the first game.

-The story should revolve about the Silmarillen, then you have hunderds of different battles. Grand armies from different factions, plus an expansion of the World Map with Beleriand and the otherarea's that has been flooded in the Silmarillen.

-Instead of small groups, larger size armies. Maybe not Total War like amounts but at least more then now.

-Large walls again just like in the first game so you can put units on top of them, but with the ability to build them yourselve.

-more customization of your own hero.

-TRUE WIDESCREEN SUPPORT!!!!!!! so that you can actually zoom out to a reasonable distance.

maroela2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 maroela2
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I would really like to see larger maps and bigger armys in the next one and much more sanctions. It would be great if they make a lord of the rings: total war.... it would be awsome but with base building in it.

Benthestudb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Benthestudb
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
I still have hope for a third I don't care what it's based on as long as it's lord of the rings and is the third battle for middle earth it's been 4 years now but some games have took longer
mattdogg42026

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 mattdogg42026
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

I wouldjust like to play a new battle for middle earth 3 game. I love all of them. The mix of units and heros is awesome. In my opinion, I think they are the BEST RTS games to date, due to the fact its easy to play, even if your not big on stradegy games. The only thing i'd like to see on the 3rd. game is thereturn of the fellowship army from part 1. The main hero's like gimli and legolious should remain on the battlefield with the rest of the fellowship. You still had plenty of hero's for elves and dwarves without them. I'd also like to see the return of the create-a-hero with alot more options, looks, spells and powers so that all the hero's don't end up being so much alike. I've played star craft 2 and its mud in water to me, they are a big void i my life and unless I see LOTR Battle for Middle Earth 3 in 2011 my new years resolution is shot. Please EA make a new BATTLE!.!

malebog123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 malebog123
Member since 2010 • 243 Posts

the powers of the Thread Necromancers!