2011 best year for games ever?

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Starshine_M2A2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

#51 Starshine_M2A2
Member since 2006 • 5593 Posts
[QUOTE="snared04"]

[QUOTE="Ricardo41"]

[QUOTE="ggnoree"]

Who agress with me? This year seems to be awesome for gaming!

heroes 6, mw3, bf3, diablo 3, dungeon siege 3, skyrm, gw2, old republic, witcher 2, portal 2, and many more. Do you think 2011 is going to turn out as the best year of gaming yet?

Looking at your list, all I see are lame sequels. There is not one single, original game idea, an idea that we haven't seen a million times before, on that list.

ToR is and will be lame, but it's by no means a sequel.

Diablo 3, Deus Ex 3, and Skyrim will all rock your face regardless of being sequels. Some of the best games ever made are sequels, or do you honestly believe Final Fantasy hit its peak on the NES? Don't hate sequels just because they're sequels...

I think that's a matter of personal preference, taste and *opinion*, don't you?
Barbariser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#52 Barbariser
Member since 2009 • 6785 Posts

You can't exactly call it "best ever" unless you can predict the state of gaming in every single year in our future.

THA-TODD-BEAST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#53 THA-TODD-BEAST
Member since 2003 • 4569 Posts

You can't exactly call it "best ever" unless you can predict the state of gaming in every single year in our future.

Barbariser

When it's obvious that's not what he's saying, there's really no need to go there. It's pretty clear he's saying this is the best year for gaming yet. When Battlefield 3 arrives, I'm sure I'll agree! The Witcher 2 has been absolutely incredible. Duke Nukem Forever will be a special moment, even though it's sure to fall below expectations. There are so many big-name games coming up later this year, it's just mind boggling.

jonbon27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 jonbon27
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
I don't think this will be the best year for games, but it can be one of the best years ever. http://www.arcademaze.com