Your favorite Kanye West album is...

• 77 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 KH-mixerX
Member since 2007 • 5702 Posts

What is your favorite Kanye West album? Mine would undoubtedly have to be Graduation. I'll never forget the first time I listened to it all the way through. I can literally count on one hand how many albums I've loved just after one listen. Graduation is one of those albums for me. Now, if we're talking the best Ye album, I's have to go with Late Registration. By far his deepest album IMO.

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

late registration, that album was all i played back in the day

soulless4now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 soulless4now
Member since 2003 • 41388 Posts

late registration, that album was all i played back in the day

Chris_Williams
Same here. That album was a classic and his best work to date.
Avatar image for Bluestorm-Kalas
Bluestorm-Kalas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Bluestorm-Kalas
Member since 2006 • 13073 Posts

the one without autotune.

Darthkaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 Darthkaiser
Member since 2006 • 12447 Posts

What is your favorite Kanye West album? Mine would undoubtedly have to be Graduation. I'll never forget the first time I listened to it all the way through. I can literally count on one hand how many albums I've loved just after one listen. Graduation is one of those albums for me. Now, if we're talking the best Ye album, I's have to go with Late Registration. By far his deepest album IMO.

KH-mixerX
Taylor Swift has one of the greatest albums of all time
ArmoredCore55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ArmoredCore55
Member since 2005 • 24940 Posts
How about none? :P
GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#7 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

The new one. He just continues to get more and more interesting on a sonic level. Also, his rapping is above average on the album.

cmpepper23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 cmpepper23
Member since 2005 • 3281 Posts

College Dropout

I also think it's his best though his latest album is incredible from a musical standpoint. I love "runaway".

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 GreySeal9

College Dropout

I also think it's his best though his latest album is incredible from a musical standpoint. I love "runaway".

cmpepper23

I love Runaway as well. His singing is surprisingly good in that song.

KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 KH-mixerX

The new one. He just continues to get more and more interesting on a sonic level. Also, his rapping is above average on the album.

GreySeal9

It's just okay in my opinion. He's got some real gems on their such as Devil In A New Dress and Blame Game. But overall, I got a real big "meh" vibe from it. It's almost too artsy for it's own good.

Avatar image for SuprmanLuvHandl
SuprmanLuvHandl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SuprmanLuvHandl
Member since 2010 • 989 Posts

College Dropout, but I like to listen to that and Late Registration back to back

Avatar image for SuperSaiyanLink
SuperSaiyanLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SuperSaiyanLink
Member since 2003 • 19542 Posts

The College Dropout

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

KH-mixerX

It's just okay in my opinion. He's got some real gems on their such as Devil In A New Dress and Blame Game. But overall, I got a real big "meh" vibe from it. It's almost too artsy for it's own good.

I'll grant you that it seems to be trying to be too edgy sometimes, but IMO it's simply sonically more sophisticated then previous efforts. Something like Runaway would have been unthinkable from him back in the College Dropout/Late Registration/Graduation days. And he's undoubtedly a stronger MC now. He actually surprised me with how he's grown as an MC. Just listen to him on Dark Fantasy, Gorgeous, or Monster.

kyleali11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 kyleali11
Member since 2006 • 11820 Posts
Graduation. Kanye was my idol in high school.
GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 GreySeal9

Here's a review explaining why I like the new album so much:

ByRob SheffieldNOVEMBER 22, 2010

When Kanye West sings about "jerk-offs that'll never take work off," you'd best believe he means himself. Being crazy is this guy's job, and judging from the sound of his music, business is booming.My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasyis his most maniacally inspired music yet, coasting on heroic levels of dementia, pimping on top of Mount Olympus. Yeezy goes for the grandeur of stadium rock, the all-devouring sonics of hip-hop, the erotic gloss of disco, and he goes forallof it, all the time. Nobody halfway sane could have made this album.

Last time, Kanye went minimal for the electro melancholia of808s & Heartbreak. But onFantasy, he gets ridiculously maximal, blowing past all the rules of hip-hop and pop, even though, for the past half-decade, he's been the one inventing the rules. There are hip-hop epics, R&B ballads, alien electronics, prog-rock samples, surprise guests from Bon Iver to Fergie to Chris Rock, even a freaking Elton John piano solo. It's his best album, but it's more than that — it's also a rock-star manifesto for a downsizing world. At a time when we all get hectored about lowering our expectations, surrendering our attention spans, settling for less, West wants us to demandmore.

Nobody else is making music this daring and weird, from the spooky space funk of "Gorgeous" to the King Crimson-biting "Power" to the paranoid staccato strings of "Monster." Nearly six minutes into "Runaway," long after the song has already sealed itself in your brain, the sound cuts out and you think it's over. Then there's a plinking piano, the feedback of an electric guitar plugging in, some "Strawberry Fields"-****cellos and Yeezy himself singing a poignant Robert Fripp-****solo through his vocoder. There's no way it should work, but it keeps rolling for three more minutes without breaking the spell.

Coming off a string of much-publicized emotional meltdowns, Yeezy is taking a deeper look inside the dark corners of his twisted psyche. He has sex and romance on his mind, but he comes clean about his male angst like never before. In confessions like "Runaway" and "Blame Game," he honestly struggles to figure out why he has to be such a douchebag. Yet the songs are also his funniest ever, with Kanye showing off lethal wit on the mic: In "Dark Fantasy," he rhymes "mercy, mercy me, that Murcielago" with "diablo," "bravado" and "My chick in that new Phoebe Philo/So much head, I woke up in Sleepy Hollow."

There's a famous story about Queen making "Bohemian Rhapsody": Whenever the band thought the song was finished, Freddie Mercury would say, "I've added a few more 'Galileos' here, dear." But nobody can out-Galileo Kanye. WithFantasy, he makes everybody else on the radio sound laughably meek, but he's also throwing down a challenge to the audience. Kanye West thinks you're a moron if you settle for artists who don't push as hard as he does. And that means pretty much everybody.Rolling Stone

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/albumreviews/my-beautiful-dark-twisted-fantasy-20101109

KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 KH-mixerX

[QUOTE="KH-mixerX"]

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

GreySeal9

I'll grant you that it seems to be trying to be too edgy sometimes, but IMO it's simply sonically more sophisticated then previous efforts. Something like Runaway would have been unthinkable from him back in the College Dropout/Late Registration/Graduation days. And he's undoubtedly a stronger MC now. He actually surprised me with how he's grown as an MC. Just listen to him on Dark Fantasy, Gorgeous, or Monster.

I'd like to here an explanation from you as to why Runaway would be unthinkable from him pre-808s & Heartbreak. It's a good song, but it didn't cover any new ground for him in my opinion.

I don't want people to think that I consider MBDTF a bad album. On the contrary, I think it's a great step in the right direction after the abortion that was 808s & Heartbreak. But looking back at his first three albums, I don't think it quite reaches that level of awesomeness. It's missing something. I'm not sure what it is though.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy > College Dropout > Graduation > Late Registration > 808s and Heartbreak I really like the first four. Wasn't a huge fan of 808s but it had a couple tracks I liked.
KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 KH-mixerX

[quote="Rolling Stone"]ByRob SheffieldNOVEMBER 22, 2010

When Kanye West sings about "jerk-offs that'll never take work off," you'd best believe he means himself. Being crazy is this guy's job, and judging from the sound of his music, business is booming.My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasyis his most maniacally inspired music yet, coasting on heroic levels of dementia, pimping on top of Mount Olympus. Yeezy goes for the grandeur of stadium rock, the all-devouring sonics of hip-hop, the erotic gloss of disco, and he goes forallof it, all the time. Nobody halfway sane could have made this album.

Last time, Kanye went minimal for the electro melancholia of808s & Heartbreak. But onFantasy, he gets ridiculously maximal, blowing past all the rules of hip-hop and pop, even though, for the past half-decade, he's been the one inventing the rules. There are hip-hop epics, R&B ballads, alien electronics, prog-rock samples, surprise guests from Bon Iver to Fergie to Chris Rock, even a freaking Elton John piano solo. It's his best album, but it's more than that — it's also a rock-star manifesto for a downsizing world. At a time when we all get hectored about lowering our expectations, surrendering our attention spans, settling for less, West wants us to demandmore.

Nobody else is making music this daring and weird, from the spooky space funk of "Gorgeous" to the King Crimson-biting "Power" to the paranoid staccato strings of "Monster." Nearly six minutes into "Runaway," long after the song has already sealed itself in your brain, the sound cuts out and you think it's over. Then there's a plinking piano, the feedback of an electric guitar plugging in, some "Strawberry Fields"-****cellos and Yeezy himself singing a poignant Robert Fripp-****solo through his vocoder. There's no way it should work, but it keeps rolling for three more minutes without breaking the spell.

Coming off a string of much-publicized emotional meltdowns, Yeezy is taking a deeper look inside the dark corners of his twisted psyche. He has sex and romance on his mind, but he comes clean about his male angst like never before. In confessions like "Runaway" and "Blame Game," he honestly struggles to figure out why he has to be such a douchebag. Yet the songs are also his funniest ever, with Kanye showing off lethal wit on the mic: In "Dark Fantasy," he rhymes "mercy, mercy me, that Murcielago" with "diablo," "bravado" and "My chick in that new Phoebe Philo/So much head, I woke up in Sleepy Hollow."

There's a famous story about Queen making "Bohemian Rhapsody": Whenever the band thought the song was finished, Freddie Mercury would say, "I've added a few more 'Galileos' here, dear." But nobody can out-Galileo Kanye. WithFantasy, he makes everybody else on the radio sound laughably meek, but he's also throwing down a challenge to the audience. Kanye West thinks you're a moron if you settle for artists who don't push as hard as he does. And that means pretty much everybody.GreySeal9

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/albumreviews/my-beautiful-dark-twisted-fantasy-20101109

There's no doubt in my mind that Kanye put a lot into My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. It's very unique to say the least. But for whatever reason, it hasn't resonated with me as much as his first three outings. I can only think of two explanations. One being that my musical tastes have changed dramatically since Graduation and maybe I just don't like rap as much as I used to. And two being that it's just not as good as the rest of his work(minus 808s). I'm inclined to think it's the former since everybody tells me I'm crazy for not thinking it's the greatest think since dual analog sticks. But whatever I guess. If Kanye continues on the path he's on right now, I'll be more than content. I just hope he goes for a less experimental/artsy approach on his next album.

Orlando_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 Orlando_Magic
Member since 2002 • 37448 Posts

I rank them like this...

College Dropout > My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy > Graduation > Late Registration > 808's

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

[QUOTE="KH-mixerX"]

KH-mixerX

I'd like to here an explanation from you as to why Runaway would be unthinkable from him pre-808s & Heartbreak. It's a good song, but it didn't cover any new ground for him in my opinion.

I don't want people to think that I consider MBDTF a bad album. On the contrary, I think it's a great step in the right direction after the abortion that was 808s & Heartbreak. But looking back at his first three albums, I don't think it quite reaches that level of awesomeness. It's missing something. I'm not sure what it is though.

Well, it's hard for me to explain why I think it would be unthinkable, but I'll try.

Kanye said that 808s and Heartbreak was an effort to transcend his usual rap efforts, basically to be a successful singer. As we know, he totally failed in that endeavor on 808s. The album was mechanical, stiff and cold and he wasn't convincing as a singer.

In Runaway, he actually succeeds in what he what he is was trying to do in 808s. The singing actually sounds soulful, the emotion is convincing.

That's not to say I think that it is his best song or even top 5. But it surprised me by how well he was able to pull off the singing.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts

Someone broke the first page.

soulless4now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#23 soulless4now
Member since 2003 • 41388 Posts

Looks as if no one cared much for 808's & Heartbreaks. Glad to see I'm not alone in that category.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

There's a famous story about Queen making "Bohemian Rhapsody": Whenever the band thought the song was finished, Freddie Mercury would say, "I've added a few more 'Galileos' here, dear." But nobody can out-Galileo Kanye. WithFantasy, he makes everybody else on the radio sound laughably meek, but he's also throwing down a challenge to the audience. Kanye West thinks you're a moron if you settle for artists who don't push as hard as he does. And that means pretty much everybody.KH-mixerX

There's no doubt in my mind that Kanye put a lot into My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. It's very unique to say the least. But for whatever reason, it hasn't resonated with me as much as his first three outings. I can only think of two explanations. One being that my musical tastes have changed dramatically since Graduation and maybe I just don't like rap as much as I used to. And two being that it's just not as good as the rest of his work(minus 808s). I'm inclined to think it's the former since everybody tells me I'm crazy for not thinking it's the greatest think since dual analog sticks. But whatever I guess. If Kanye continues on the path he's on right now, I'll be more than content. I just hope he goes for a less experimental/artsy approach on his next album.

Well, it's all subjective, so I'd say you probably just don't find it as good for whatever reason or it just doesn't click with your personal tastes as much. Perhaps you like Kanye more when he's more focused and structured. Fantasy is a rather "loose" album so to speak. And also, there is a lot of pretension in Fantasy. Perhaps you found the other albums more honest.

Atleast we agree that 808s sucked.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 GreySeal9

Looks as if no one cared much for 808's & Heartbreaks. Glad to see I'm not alone in that category.

soulless4now

It was a failed experiment singing IMO. I prefer to just think of it that way.

The only song I liked on it was Paranoid.

I like parts of Robocop (mainly the violin-heavy production) but others parts of that song were pretty crappy.

Runaway proves that he can sing well, so I don't know why he did behind the autotune. It enhanced the mechanical feel of the album.

vaultboy_ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 vaultboy_ninja
Member since 2009 • 2684 Posts

I don't like any of them.

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#27 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts
College Dropout though I did love his Late Registration too. I just wish he'd start back making more than 13 tracks per Album....
KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 KH-mixerX

[QUOTE="KH-mixerX"]

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

There's a famous story about Queen making "Bohemian Rhapsody": Whenever the band thought the song was finished, Freddie Mercury would say, "I've added a few more 'Galileos' here, dear." But nobody can out-Galileo Kanye. WithFantasy, he makes everybody else on the radio sound laughably meek, but he's also throwing down a challenge to the audience. Kanye West thinks you're a moron if you settle for artists who don't push as hard as he does. And that means pretty much everybody.GreySeal9

Well, it's all subjective, so I'd say you probably just don't find it as good for whatever reason or it just doesn't click with your personal tastes as much. Perhaps you like Kanye more when he's more focused and structured. Fantasy is a rather "loose" album so to speak. And also, there is a lot of pretension in Fantasy. Perhaps you found the other albums more honest.

Maybe it's because I expected a follow-up to Graduation, and instead got a completely new story-arc so to speak. The College Dropout, Late Registration, and Graduation all had a very connected and cohesive theme. The College Dropout was like a "here I am" album. And boy did it get my attention. Late Registration came along and took that one step further and delved deeper into the more thoughtful side of Kanye West as a person. Then Graduation dropped and rolled it all up into a massive 32karat golden burrito and served it to the world on a platinum platter. Never before had I been as wowed by an album as I was by Graduation. It's truly a cla$$ic. After that whole streak of epicness, you can imagine my disappointment with 808s.

I do agree with the label of "loose" when speaking about MBDTF. It seemed kind of all over the place, if you take my meaning. That's not to say that I don't appreciate a varied record. But MBDTF took it borderline too far.

stevoqwerty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 stevoqwerty
Member since 2006 • 4029 Posts

808's, imo this was at his high point.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 GreySeal9

vaultboy_ninja

Have you actually listened to them all the way the way through. If so, what don't you like about them?

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

[QUOTE="KH-mixerX"]

KH-mixerX

Maybe it's because I expected a follow-up to Graduation, and instead got a completely new story-arc so to speak. The College Dropout, Late Registration, and Graduation all had a very connected and cohesive theme. The College Dropout was like a "here I am" album. And boy did it get my attention. Late Registration came along and took that one step further and delved deeper into the more thoughtful side of Kanye West as a person. Then Graduation dropped and rolled it all up into a massive 32karat golden burrito and served it to the world on a platinum platter. Never before had I been as wowed by an album as I was by Graduation. It's truly a cla$$ic. After that whole streak of epicness, you can imagine my disappointment with 808s.

I do agree with the label of "loose" when speaking about MBDTF. It seemed kind of all over the place, if you take my meaning. That's not to say that I don't appreciate a varied record. But MBDTF took it borderline too far.

LOL. That's such a cool description of Graduation. It is much more glossy than the previous two.

I see what you mean about the story arc thing. It is a little disappointing that it was abandoned (4th album was supposed to be called Good Ass Job), but I knew he was not going back to it after 808s dropped. And after all the personal drama, I knew he was going to go all dark and edgy. This new album was probably an inevitable part of his career arc.

BTW, what's your 5 favorite Kanye songs?

Mine would probably be:

1. Dark Fantasy

2. Heard Them Say

3. Homecoming

4. Good Life

5. Lost In the World

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#32 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts
None, and no one should... kanye is racist
GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 GreySeal9

None, and no one should... kanye is racisthippiesanta

Even if I agreed with you, I'm not going to conflate his personal life with his music, which is chock full of interesting musical ideas.

vaultboy_ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 vaultboy_ninja
Member since 2009 • 2684 Posts

[QUOTE="vaultboy_ninja"]

GreySeal9

Have you actually listened to them all the way the way through. If so, what don't you like about them?

I've listened to the whole of his newest album, and heard most of his others but I don't really enjoy his kind of music.

mexicangordo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 mexicangordo
Member since 2005 • 8687 Posts

[QUOTE="KH-mixerX"]

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

GreySeal9

Totally agree with this. I absolutely hate Kanye and I am not a big fan of his music but, his latest efforts are truly ground breaking in terms of mainstream hip hop. The album is a modern rap milestone, as much as I hate to admit it. It incredible well produced, and sophisticated. Though FlyingLotus and Big Boi had better albums over all.

KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 KH-mixerX

[QUOTE="KH-mixerX"]

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

GreySeal9

LOL. That's such a cool description of Graduation. It is much more glossy than the previous two.

I see what you mean about the story arc thing. It is a little disappointing that it was abandoned (4th album was supposed to be called Good Ass Job), but I knew he was not going back to it after 808s dropped. And after all the personal drama, I knew he was going to go all dark and edgy. This new album was probably an inevitable part of his career arc.

BTW, what's your 5 favorite Kanye songs?

Mine would probably be:

1. Dark Fantasy

2. Heard Them Say

3. Homecoming

4. Good Life

5. Lost In the World

Oh man, that's rough. I don't know if I can pick just 5. But if I was forced to...(in no particular order might I add)

A.) Spaceship (The College Dropout)

B.) Late (Late Registration)

C.) Everything I Am (Graduation)

D.) Devil In A New Dress (My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy)

E.) I Wonder (Graduation)

That was one of the hardest things I ever had to do in my entire life.:cry:

GuitarPAaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 GuitarPAaron
Member since 2006 • 1368 Posts

The newest one then graduation is a close second. I hated the new cd at first, and ima let it finish but its one of THE BEST CDS OF ALL TIME

Swanogt19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#38 Swanogt19
Member since 2008 • 24159 Posts

College Dropout

KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 KH-mixerX

MBDTF has gotten better with each subsequent listen in my case. So maybe I'll end up loving it down the line.

DmadFearmonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#40 DmadFearmonger
Member since 2009 • 5169 Posts

Hate 'em all.

KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 KH-mixerX

Hate 'em all.

DmadFearmonger

Hate's a strong word.

muffincakes87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 muffincakes87
Member since 2008 • 3913 Posts

Is it just my broswer, or did all hell break loose on page 1 and 2?

raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#43 raven_squad
Member since 2007 • 78438 Posts
MBDTF.
flipin_jackass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 flipin_jackass
Member since 2004 • 9772 Posts
I like all of his albums, but College Dropout was my favorite.
muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#45 muller39
Member since 2008 • 14953 Posts

Late Registration is his best in my opinion even though I like his new cd as well.

timmy00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#46 timmy00
Member since 2006 • 15360 Posts

I don't listen to Kanye West. :P

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, followed by Late Registration, College Dropout, Graduation, and last and least 808's.

Not only has Kanye gotten better as a rapper, but the production quality of Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is unreal.

AL_GREEN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 AL_GREEN
Member since 2010 • 953 Posts
All of them but College Dropout>LR>MBDTF>Graduation>808>>>>>>>rest of rap
Dgalmun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Dgalmun
Member since 2009 • 16266 Posts
You're?! You're?!?! You're?! Also, Kanye West sucks. Annoying auto tune, so I don't know..
KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 KH-mixerX

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, followed by Late Registration, College Dropout, Graduation, and last and least 808's.

Not only has Kanye gotten better as a rapper, but the production quality of Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is unreal.

-Sun_Tzu-

I'm surprised so many people put Graduation so low on their lists. For me it goes...

Graduation

Late Registration

The College Dropout

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

808's & Heartbreak