You know, it really ****s being a loser

• 156 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for The_Gaming_Baby
The_Gaming_Baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 117

User Lists: 52

#101 The_Gaming_Baby
Member since 2010 • 6425 Posts

I have absolutely nothing going for me.

I have no friends, no girlfriend, my job sucks, I'm an adult who still lives with is parents, I'm short, skinny, ugly, I have no self-confidence, and women just plain don't like me. Also, it's Friday night and I have no plans other than watching TV and hanging out with my cats.

It's very depressing just thinking about it.

Anyone else here know the feeling?

Mister_Mackey
Girls won't like you until you like yourself. Have no friends? Then go out and make some. Hate your job? Then get another. I'm short aswell, big woop, wanna fight about it? You're too skinny? Then join a gym and begin eating correctly, it's what I did and I went from being very skinny to musclar. For me it's saturday night and I have no plans. Quit moaning brah. Time spent wishing is time wasted. If you wanna be different then be different.
travisstaggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#102 travisstaggs
Member since 2008 • 10562 Posts

I have no pity for you.

Get off your fking ass and change that.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
You have no one to blame but yourself. Wallowing in self-pity won't see any of those things improve. You have to make the effort and push your boundaries.foxhound_fox
Exactly this is what you should do. And killing yourself is a wuss tactic. Why not turn your life around completely? it seems you got nothing to lose and lots to gain.
TehFuneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 TehFuneral
Member since 2007 • 8237 Posts

Its a conspiracy. No one cares about you, they want you to fail in life so that they could feel better about theirs.

drummerboy91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105 drummerboy91
Member since 2003 • 545 Posts
Honestly, you need to start excercising. A good workout can help you relieve stress/tension and its just plain good for the body. Don't be so scared to initiate a conversation. If not, your going to look back ten years from now and wonder why the hell you just didn't go out and talk to someone.
Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Mikey132
Member since 2005 • 5180 Posts

[QUOTE="chilly-chill"][QUOTE="lancea34"]If all else fails there's always a way out...lancea34
what the hell is that supposed to mean?

When life gets too hard and is impossibile to enjoy there's always a way to end it all.

Like the dude in your sig that had everything going for him?

Why am I not surprised that's your answer!

Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Bucked20
Member since 2011 • 6651 Posts

Come on bruh you can't be downing yourself like that,even half a head still bagging these females

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_8NRNRXYEI

lancea34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 lancea34
Member since 2007 • 6912 Posts

[QUOTE="lancea34"][QUOTE="chilly-chill"] what the hell is that supposed to mean?Mikey132

When life gets too hard and is impossibile to enjoy there's always a way to end it all.

It just shows you that money can't buy happiness, but that has nothing to do with my answer above. It must be this sad period I'm living right now...
Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Mikey132

[QUOTE="Mikey132"]

[QUOTE="lancea34"] When life gets too hard and is impossibile to enjoy there's always a way to end it all.lancea34

It just shows you that money can't buy happiness, but that has nothing to do with my answer above. It must be this sad period I'm living right now...

When I said he had everything going for him, he did. You can see in my ealier post in the thread of "It' sucks being a loser" that there is two side too everything. He could have left the band if he didn't want to be famous and spent the rest of his life on a tropical beach with Courtney Love..... Oh...... That or a shotgun.....wait.....maybe I understand now.

By the way nice "Headshot" in your Av!

As for your sad period, I'll garuntee you it ain't as bad as mine. Why does Kurt still have the power to warp young minds? Get over it bro! I was litening to Nirvana years before he did himself in. All you're doing is putting on a act.

mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 mahlasor
Member since 2010 • 1278 Posts

Come on bruh you can't be downing yourself like that,even half a head still bagging these females

Bucked20

Really bad example, difference is that guy doesnt even care about much at all. And we all know there are really weird women who are for some reason attracted to "jerks." These guys could be cheating all around, and some reason these women will still hang around. Such dysfunctionalism should not exist. Dont you think some of these post are self serving and sort of blaming the victim a bit too much? Problem is people are way to self interested these days. It is hard to be alone because no one will be with someone who is alone, so you just kind of stay alone, I should know, it happened to me. It is not really his fault, maybe it is his peers not being the right crop for him so to speak. There are other factors than just him. Sure he could improve, but believe me I done all the getting jobs, etc, pumping iron, it didnt really help.

chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#111 chilly-chill
Member since 2010 • 8902 Posts

[QUOTE="Bucked20"]

mahlasor

Really bad example, difference is that guy doesnt even care about much at all. And we all know there are really weird women who are for some reason attracted to "jerks." These guys could be cheating all around, and some reason these women will still hang around. Such dysfunctionalism should not exist.

Don't take advise from mahlasor, guy doesn't know what he's talking about.
mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 mahlasor

Yeah I do, what the hell is your problem? Plus I was just adding more info so it make more sense. I am just trying to say he should not blame himself, that makes things worst, dont you see?

edit: I have done everything there is, you cant make new friends because you have to know someone, it is next to impossible to make new friends. For one thing everyone is doing something far different than me to ever make a connectionl. Life changes way too fast to make any experience lasting. You just have to be lucky and happen to be in the right place at the right time, or know someone. Problem is life can be soo limiting.

Avatar image for I_DID_HER_U_MAD
I_DID_HER_U_MAD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 I_DID_HER_U_MAD
Member since 2012 • 203 Posts

[QUOTE="weaselstomper50"]

If you want me to, I'll take the time to write out advice for you to help you out of the hole that you're in. I was in the same place that you are, and in one year, I changed my entire life around, and now have more friends than I can keep track of, have had several girlfriends and several more potential ones around me, I'm buff now, and my financial future is laid out for me. Confirm to me that you will read my advice, and I'll help you, but only if you are willing to help yourself.

Oleg_Huzwog

Act now, and weaselstomper50 will reduce the price of his self-help guide down to a mere $29.99, but wait... there's more! Be one of the first 50 callers in the next hour, and receive a free tote bag! That's a $60 value for only $29.99!

At least he is willing to give advice instead of trolling the thread. Nice try though. Your best bet is going out and trying to make friends which can eventually lead into a girlfriend.
mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 mahlasor

How the hell do you make new friends, that is my problem, sure I make "friends," but no one who is similiar enough where I might see them at different times.

dissonantblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#115 dissonantblack
Member since 2005 • 34009 Posts

Join the club.

lancea34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 lancea34

[QUOTE="lancea34"][QUOTE="Mikey132"]

Mikey132

When I said he had everything going for him, he did. You can see in my ealier post in the thread of "It' sucks being a loser" that there is two side too everything. He could have left the band if he didn't want to be famous and spent the rest of his life on a tropical beach with Courtney Love..... Oh...... That or a shotgun.....wait.....maybe I understand now.

As for your sad period, I'll garuntee you it ain't as bad as mine. Why does Kurt still have the power to warp young minds? Get over it bro! I was litening to Nirvana years before he did himself in. All you're doing is putting on a act.

Trust me Kurt has nothing to do with my thoughts of suicide. I respect him for his music and his philosophy and that's way I have him in my avy and sig.
Anterline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#117 Anterline
Member since 2011 • 161 Posts

YES. I FEEL THE SAME.

Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Mikey132

[QUOTE="Mikey132"]

[QUOTE="lancea34"] It just shows you that money can't buy happiness, but that has nothing to do with my answer above. It must be this sad period I'm living right now...lancea34

Trust me Kurt has nothing to do with my thoughts of suicide. I respect him for his music and his philosophy and that's way I have him in my avy and sig.

May I suggest some Shannon Hoon? Like maybe listen to someone who had a much better philosophy on life.

"When you feel life ain't worth living, you've got to take a look around you and look away to the sky. And when your deepest thoughts are broken, keep on dreaming and it's when you stop dreaming it's time to die. And though we all play parts of tomorrow, in some ways we'll work, in other ways we'll play. But I know we all can't stay here forever".................

You gotta know this song if you like Nirvana.

Kurt Cobain took a shotgun to his face, Hoon just wanted to get high, he didn't mean to die.

There's a bright side to your sorrow, learn today to live tomorrow my friend!

lancea34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 lancea34

[QUOTE="lancea34"][QUOTE="Mikey132"]

Mikey132

May I suggest some Shannon Hoon? Like maybe listen to someone who had a much better philosophy on life.

"When you feel life ain't worth living, you've got to take a look around you and look away to the sky. And when your deepest thoughts are broken, keep on dreaming and it's when you stop dreaming it's time to die. And though we all play parts of tomorrow, in some ways we'll work, in other ways we'll play. But I know we all can't stay here forever".................

Kurt Cobain took a shotgun to his face, Hoon just wanted to get high, he didn't mean to die.

I don't know that song. Care to share it?
Zelgadiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Zelgadiss
Member since 2003 • 1712 Posts

you loser!!!

xMistress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 xMistress
Member since 2011 • 825 Posts
You sound like someone I know....And his last name is Mackey. What's your name?
Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Mikey132

[QUOTE="Mikey132"]

[QUOTE="lancea34"] Trust me Kurt has nothing to do with my thoughts of suicide. I respect him for his music and his philosophy and that's way I have him in my avy and sig.lancea34

I don't know that song. Care to share it?

Yep, "Change" by Blind Melon. It's on You Tube. Try to find the Album version from the "Bumblebee Girl Album" It should be 2 or 3 down when you search you-tube. The live ones are nowhere near as good as the recorded one.

Ravensmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Ravensmash
Member since 2010 • 13862 Posts

Never knew Wasdie would resort to creating Alts.

Slashless
10/10
AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#124 AussieePet
Member since 2010 • 11424 Posts
[QUOTE="AussieePet"][QUOTE="codymcclain14"] Or you could just be a sweet thing and date the poor ol' chap? :) ;)codymcclain14
Haha no thanks :P But you should insist on being his new best m8 :)

Eh... I'd be his friend...... :P I still think you should give him a chance. He seems like a desent guy... :P

lol this might be a trap to r@pe one of us lets be careful here :P Seems too fishy :D
cjuncto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 cjuncto
Member since 2012 • 199 Posts

[QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"]

[QUOTE="cjuncto"]

Ouch, I had no friends in highschool... I lost friends rapidly as I hit puberty.

In highschool I joined a sports team though and that helps people tolerate you if they can put you in a bubble... They tolerated me for a couple of years but then I was pretty much shunned from my team cuz I was weird and not very good.

I love how your so judgemental of the TC, maybe he just is not a very great at socializing. I have the same problem and as a matter of fact I have no friends either now.

dkdk999

Sorry if I seem harsh or condescending but how can you just lose friends like that? What happened, where did you go wrong? Unless you were home schooled, I just find it difficult that you can go through approximately ~12+ years of school without making at least 1 friend. How can you go through school just sticking to yourself like that? :?

You can lose friends. I've had a rediculous amount of friends in my life i'm sure, in fact I was almost "popular in middle school". but you can just have stuff happen where you lose friends. Right now i've got maybe 2 friends at my school? And their definatly not friends i'm going to hang with outside of school.

Same way, I was not popular though but had friends. When I hit puberty in my 8th grade year I lost most of my friends though. When I joined the running teams in highschool people though I was homosexual and I was more weird on top of already looking creepy.

Really sucks but I know I am not the only one who people dislike and there were plenty of other people messed with at my school. I also have it much better than many people around the world.

Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Bucked20
Member since 2011 • 6651 Posts

[QUOTE="Bucked20"]

mahlasor

Really bad example, difference is that guy doesnt even care about much at all. And we all know there are really weird women who are for some reason attracted to "jerks." These guys could be cheating all around, and some reason these women will still hang around. Such dysfunctionalism should not exist. Dont you think some of these post are self serving and sort of blaming the victim a bit too much? Problem is people are way to self interested these days. It is hard to be alone because no one will be with someone who is alone, so you just kind of stay alone, I should know, it happened to me. It is not really his fault, maybe it is his peers not being the right crop for him so to speak. There are other factors than just him. Sure he could improve, but believe me I done all the getting jobs, etc, pumping iron, it didnt really help.

He doesn't seem like a jerk,he actually seems cool to hangout with
klusps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 53

#127 klusps
Member since 2005 • 10386 Posts

I know it sucks but it takes a bit of effort in your part.

codymcclain14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#128 codymcclain14
Member since 2010 • 6017 Posts
[QUOTE="codymcclain14"][QUOTE="AussieePet"] Haha no thanks :P But you should insist on being his new best m8 :) AussieePet
Eh... I'd be his friend...... :P I still think you should give him a chance. He seems like a desent guy... :P

lol this might be a trap to r@pe one of us lets be careful here :P Seems too fishy :D

Nahhh, wasn't fishy at all till you came in. :P jk. :P
flowersjf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#130 flowersjf
Member since 2008 • 2856 Posts
[QUOTE="Dy_WarriorsXoXo"]I understand you TC, I have no friends either, it is a shame people get online and under a mask of anonymity lose their sense of empathy. Every forum I am in I take the side of the disenfranchised, people can not stop the harassment and mental torment they place on others so they invade the one escape from the cruelty of reality.

I agree, I'll be your friend though. And honestly, there's nothing wrong with being a lone wolf either. As long as you're in good health and happy then who cares about having a bunch of friends.
DreamingMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 DreamingMind
Member since 2012 • 62 Posts

I have no friends, no girlfriend, my job sucks, I'm an adult who still lives with is parents, I'm short, skinny, ugly, I have no self-confidence, and women just plain don't like me. Also, it's Friday night and I have no plans other than watching TV and hanging out with my cats.

Mister_Mackey

Mate, you are not overweight you have your own cats a TV set and you even have both parents!

Think positively!

Iridionprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#132 Iridionprime
Member since 2011 • 440 Posts

Lately I realized what a loser I am, and yeah I'm willing to say it now. Well just don't feel too bad when someone else says everything is going great for em, cuz it's probably not.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#133 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

Get friends, try to talk to girls, get lucky with another job, do what you must to live on, try to grow, eat more, take care of your face, be a man, show those women who's boss like a boss and go out more.

Problem solved.

dkdk999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 dkdk999
Member since 2007 • 6754 Posts

Lately I realized what a loser I am, and yeah I'm willing to say it now. Well just don't feel too bad when someone else says everything is going great for em, cuz it's probably not.

Iridionprime
Why are you a loser ?
British_Azimio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 British_Azimio
Member since 2007 • 2459 Posts
You're going to continue being a loser for a long time with that kind of attitude. But at this point I'm really not sure there's any amount or type of convincing that I could help you with. I'm hoping you'll slowly start to catch on as the months and years go by.
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 FMAB_GTO
Member since 2010 • 14385 Posts
You don't watch anime and buy girl figures,and umm... *** on them do you? Oh and as for me i always try to change my bad condition,in any way possible.
junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 junglist101
Member since 2007 • 5517 Posts

Sucks to be you TC.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

Mister_Mackey

Play world of warcraft, you will make loads of friends.

Avatar image for Messiahbolical-
Messiahbolical-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Messiahbolical-
Member since 2009 • 5670 Posts
Lose the virginity then by any means necessary, even if you have to pay for it IDGAF. Just lose it. Once you get that first taste of poon your whole life will look up from there, and you'll be more motivated to go out there and be more successful/confident so you can find a girl to marry some day that you will love and get poon from on a daily basis. Yes, it's that simple. Poon IS the key to success. And anyone can get poon, even you. You don't have to pay for it either. You just need to start making more money. It's that easy. Doesn't matter if you're ugly, fat, old, smell bad, etc... if you have money the poon will come to you.
Messiahbolical-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Messiahbolical-

[QUOTE="Mister_Mackey"]

tenaka2

Play world of warcraft, you will make loads of friends.

:lol: Great advice.
Messiahbolical-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Messiahbolical-
[QUOTE="AussieePet"][QUOTE="codymcclain14"] Eh... I'd be his friend...... :P I still think you should give him a chance. He seems like a desent guy... :Pcodymcclain14

Nahhh, wasn't fishy at all till you came in. :P jk. :P

What do you mean j/k? That's no joke at all, just a common fact. ;)
XileLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#143 XileLord
Member since 2007 • 3776 Posts

Mister_Mackey

Well the gym would probably do you wonders. It is my opinion that most people, if they try, can at least be somewhat decent looking, however, you might just be overly-self conscious which affects how you act outwardly and thus makes you feel like people don't find interest in you when it's not how you look which is turning them away. But if you really are not very attractive, you can at least gain some attractive traits.

Like I said, being physically fit would probably do you wonders. There are other things you can do like finding out your face shape, and getting a hair cut which suits it and maybe changing the way you dress a bit, finding a career path that you enjoy and pursuing it. It's hard to really say.

CJL13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 CJL13
Member since 2005 • 19137 Posts

Slashless

Your sig is ****ing hilarious. :lol:

Spitfirer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Spitfirer
Member since 2007 • 2088 Posts

Threads like these are a balm to my eyes.

And lol shashless.

Just-Breathe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Just-Breathe
Member since 2011 • 3130 Posts

Slashless

LOL

Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts

Slashless
LustForSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 LustForSoul
Member since 2011 • 6404 Posts
Kids in africa would kill for your life.
PiscesChick93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 PiscesChick93
Member since 2008 • 10732 Posts

It's easier said than done, but you need to stop moping around. Have some more self confidence and others will see that confidence in you too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts

It's easier said than done, but you need to stop moping around. Have some more self confidence and others will see that confidence in you too.

PiscesChick93
you can't just magically have more confidence ;[