You know, it really ****s being a loser

• 156 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 0

#51 AussieePet
Member since 2010 • 11424 Posts
[QUOTE="AussieePet"]Make some friends and find a girlfriend on E harmony and there life is great. codymcclain14
Or you could just be a sweet thing and date the poor ol' chap? :) ;)

Haha no thanks :P But you should insist on being his new best m8 :)
codymcclain14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#52 codymcclain14
Member since 2010 • 6017 Posts
[QUOTE="codymcclain14"][QUOTE="AussieePet"]Make some friends and find a girlfriend on E harmony and there life is great. AussieePet
Or you could just be a sweet thing and date the poor ol' chap? :) ;)

Haha no thanks :P But you should insist on being his new best m8 :)

Eh... I'd be his friend...... :P I still think you should give him a chance. He seems like a desent guy... :P
flowersjf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53 flowersjf
Member since 2008 • 2856 Posts

Just keep your head up buddy. I'm 20 and I've never been in a relationship. And while it stinks, I just stay positive and tell myself how one day I'll meet that special someone. You're just going through a tough phase right now, what I do to keep myself entertained is playing video games. PM me if you wanna talk more about your situation.

CptJSparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 CptJSparrow
Member since 2007 • 10898 Posts
Friends / girlfriend - get involved in some kind of club, team, etc. Short - wear platform boots. Skinny - lift weights and eat like a horse. Or join the military and start over.
needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts

then do something about it. if you aren't proactive about it, then nothing will change. go to the gym, join a club, make friends, and it will get better.

one_plum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 one_plum
Member since 2009 • 6822 Posts

Channel your frustration, angst and misery into the wonderful world of art.

Pvt_r3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Pvt_r3d
Member since 2006 • 7901 Posts
Who cares how **** your life is or how **** you are. If you take care of yourself then nothing else really matters. Just find something you want to work at and all the other things will just come. If you don't have one then start off by earning enough to live on your own, then try college.
cjuncto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 cjuncto
Member since 2012 • 199 Posts
Make some friends and find a girlfriend on E harmony and there life is great. AussieePet
Its not that easy...
dkdk999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 dkdk999
Member since 2007 • 6754 Posts

Just keep your head up buddy. I'm 20 and I've never been in a relationship. And while it stinks, I just stay positive and tell myself how one day I'll meet that special someone. You're just going through a tough phase right now, what I do to keep myself entertained is playing video games. PM me if you wanna talk more about your situation.

flowersjf
ya you should pm one of us. I'd enjoy talking about this kind of stuff with someone.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#60 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

Cheer up.

Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
Drifting through the wind
Wanting to start again

Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin
Like a house of cards
One blow from caving in

Do you ever feel already buried deep
Six feet under scream
But no one seems to hear a thing

Do you know that there's still a chance for you
Cause there's a spark in you

You just gotta ignite the light
And let it shine
Just own the night
Like the Fourth of July

Cause baby you're a firework
Come on show 'em what your worth
Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y

Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
You're gunna leave 'em fallin' down-own-own

You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow

Maybe you're reason why all the doors are closed
So you can open one that leads you to the perfect road

Like a lightning bolt, your heart will blow
And when it's time, you'll know

You just gotta ignite the light
And let it shine
Just own the night
http://www.elyricsworld.com/firework_lyrics_katy_perry.html
Like the Fourth of July

Baby you're a firework
You're gunna leave 'em fallin' down-own-own

Boom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
It's always been inside of you, you, you
And now it's time to let it through

Baby you're a firework
You're gunna leave 'em goin "Oh, oh, oh!"

Boom, boom, boom
Boom, boom, boom

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts
Nope. Apart from not having a girlfriend my life is quite good. How can you not have any friends though?
dkdk999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 dkdk999
[QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"]Nope. Apart from not having a girlfriend my life is quite good. How can you not have any friends though?

You can't concieve of someone having no friends ? It happens.
awesomeface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 awesomeface
Member since 2007 • 3661 Posts
Maybe try doing something about that.
koospetoors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#64 koospetoors
Member since 2004 • 3715 Posts
Try out a sport (preferably one where you work in teams, like soccer) or go to a dojo and learn whatever martial art it teaches there. It may feel really awkward at first but sooner or later your confidence will get a slight boost as you start befriending the people there, you will also get a heck of a workout that will make you feel even more better. And if that doesn't work out, find other alternatives, just don't wallow in self-pity and above all, stay positive!!
Avatar image for Lord_Omikron666
Lord_Omikron666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#65 Lord_Omikron666
Member since 2007 • 4838 Posts

I hate my life just as much, but you won't see me posting about it on OT. If you haven't noticed they aren't gonna help you.

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Shottayouth13-

[QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"]Nope. Apart from not having a girlfriend my life is quite good. How can you not have any friends though?dkdk999

I'd figure if you're at that age you'd have at least have 1 friend. I mean, what the hell were you doing all your life??

Having no girlfriend is one thing, but having no friends is an indication that you have f*cked up royally.

xXTalismanXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 xXTalismanXx
Member since 2008 • 916 Posts

At Least you've got a job.:(

mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 mahlasor
Member since 2010 • 1278 Posts

I have absolutely nothing going for me.

I have no friends, no girlfriend, my job sucks, I'm an adult who still lives with is parents, I'm short, skinny, ugly, I have no self-confidence, and women just plain don't like me. Also, it's Friday night and I have no plans other than watching TV and hanging out with my cats.

It's very depressing just thinking about it.

Anyone else here know the feeling?

Mister_Mackey

Yes, I play video games, drink alcohol every so often. I definately can say I have it worst than you, but I found a way to relax so its k. But I have the future to look forward to. Honestly, who cares about girls, get rid of that mentality, they 90 percent of the time are trouble.

TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#69 TheNewEraIcon
Member since 2009 • 12196 Posts

If thats how you see yourself. You already lost half the battle

chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#70 chilly-chill
Member since 2010 • 8902 Posts

[QUOTE="Mister_Mackey"]

I have no friends, no girlfriend, my job sucks, I'm an adult who still lives with is parents, I'm short, skinny, ugly, I have no self-confidence, and women just plain don't like me. Also, it's Friday night and I have no plans other than watching TV and hanging out with my cats.

mahlasor

Yes, I play video games, drink alcohol every so often. I definately can say I have it worst than you, but I found a way to relax so its k. But I have the future to look forward to. Honestly, who cares about girls, get rid of that mentality, they 90 percent of the time are trouble.

Exactly 90%?

mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 mahlasor

I am sorry, I lied, just about nintenty nine percent of the time. Though I think it depends on how well trained they are. Seriously, if you let them, they will wear you out unless you pause them right in their tracks. Honestly you are not really benefiting from a girlfriend, she is. Women like to leech lets just say.

edit: I am not talking about just merely being around women, I am talking about relationships.. But yeah some women, omg. Oh and is your first name Brian (TC)? LOL!

edit 2: TC do this and you will succeed... Start pumping iron.

gaming25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 gaming25
Member since 2010 • 6181 Posts

Mister_Mackey

I'm pretty sure that you look fine. You can talk to anyone in the OT to connet. Sure they might be on a rage at times :P, but theyre alright people.

cjuncto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 cjuncto

[QUOTE="dkdk999"][QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"]Nope. Apart from not having a girlfriend my life is quite good. How can you not have any friends though?Shottayouth13-

I'd figure if you're at that age you'd have at least have 1 friend. I mean, what the hell were you doing all your life??

Having no girlfriend is one thing, but having no friends is an indication that you have f*cked up royally.

Ouch, I had no friends in highschool... I lost friends rapidly as I hit puberty.

In highschool I joined a sports team though and that helps people tolerate you if they can put you in a bubble... They tolerated me for a couple of years but then I was pretty much shunned from my team cuz I was weird and not very good.

I love how your so judgemental of the TC, maybe he just is not a very great at socializing. I have the same problem and as a matter of fact I have no friends either now.

cjuncto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 cjuncto

I'm pretty sure that you look fine. You can talk to anyone in the OT to connet. Sure they might be on a rage at times :P, but theyre alright people.

gaming25

I disagree, people on this board are judgemental and bullyish at times... They follow the hateful trends of offcolor jokes and spam memes.

chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 chilly-chill

[QUOTE="gaming25"]

cjuncto

I disagree, people on this board are judgemental and bullyish at times... They follow the hateful trends of offcolor jokes and spam memes.

This place is nothing compared to bodybuilding and others lol
Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Shottayouth13-

[QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"]

[QUOTE="dkdk999"] You can't concieve of someone having no friends ? It happens. cjuncto

Ouch, I had no friends in highschool... I lost friends rapidly as I hit puberty.

In highschool I joined a sports team though and that helps people tolerate you if they can put you in a bubble... They tolerated me for a couple of years but then I was pretty much shunned from my team cuz I was weird and not very good.

I love how your so judgemental of the TC, maybe he just is not a very great at socializing. I have the same problem and as a matter of fact I have no friends either now.

Sorry if I seem harsh or condescending but how can you just lose friends like that? What happened, where did you go wrong? Unless you were home schooled, I just find it difficult that you can go through approximately ~12+ years of school without making at least 1 friend. How can you go through school just sticking to yourself like that? :?

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36047 Posts

Never knew Wasdie would resort to creating Alts.

Slashless
lol oh that's mean.
Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#78 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

Mister_Mackey

It's all about your attitude. Being self concious is very bad. I'm chubby, 240 lbs and 6'4'' and in desperate need of a haircut. But you know, I'm also outgoing, and not self concious. People generally like hanging out with other people who are happy, and fun. You have to find people with the same interests as you. I fit in well with my friends because we like to drink, wrestle around and play games. That's all we do for fun.

Might I ask, how old are you?

O some good advice. Go to college. No joke. I hate school, but there is tons of people to meet. But with my luck, I always get classes with old fat women. But I don't let that tear me down because fat chicks give the best head. See, I find a positive in every situation.

Some colleges have clubs to join and what not. Try it out.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#79 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

I get more ass than a toilet seat. TC is jelly

mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 mahlasor

[QUOTE="Mister_Mackey"]

ristactionjakso

It's all about your attitude. Being self concious is very bad. I'm chubby, 240 lbs and 6'4'' and in desperate need of a haircut. But you know, I'm also outgoing, and not self concious. People generally like hanging out with other people who are happy, and fun. You have to find people with the same interests as you. I fit in well with my friends because we like to drink, wrestle around and play games. That's all we do for fun.

What you just said is not going to help him, for one you are really tall, which makes socializing way easier. Especially with women, they are really vain about height. For some reason they think height magically gives you super powers. Taller people tend to get more respect, it is also easier to stand out. Maybe it is the psychology of looking up to talk. In fact hollywood always has that camera position were it "looks up" at the person to show power. Oh I want to know what he means by short. But all in all, my brother is short, honestly kind of in the ugly range, and he is doing probably better than a lot of tall people. Tc will get over his feelings hopefully, he should be glad that women do not all throw themselves at him. That means they think he is a sucker.

dkdk999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 dkdk999

[QUOTE="cjuncto"]

[QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"]

Shottayouth13-

Sorry if I seem harsh or condescending but how can you just lose friends like that? What happened, where did you go wrong? Unless you were home schooled, I just find it difficult that you can go through approximately ~12+ years of school without making at least 1 friend. How can you go through school just sticking to yourself like that? :?

You can lose friends. I've had a rediculous amount of friends in my life i'm sure, in fact I was almost "popular in middle school". but you can just have stuff happen where you lose friends. Right now i've got maybe 2 friends at my school? And their definatly not friends i'm going to hang with outside of school.

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#82 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

[QUOTE="ristactionjakso"]

[QUOTE="Mister_Mackey"]

mahlasor

What you just said is not going to help him, for one you are really tall, which makes socializing way easier. Especially with women, they are really vain about height. For some reason they think height magically gives you super powers. Taller people tend to get more respect, it is also easier to stand out. Maybe it is the psychology of looking up to talk. In fact hollywood always has that camera position were it "looks up" at the person to show power. Oh I want to know what he means by short. But all in all, my brother is short, honestly kind of in the ugly range, and he is doing probably better than a lot of tall people. Tc will get over his feelings hopefully, he should be glad that women do not all throw themselves at him. That means they think he is a sucker.

I think he just needs to go to college and get a good job.

Avatar image for LieutenantFeist
LieutenantFeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 LieutenantFeist
Member since 2008 • 1529 Posts

Get buff.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#84 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17707 Posts

Mister_Mackey

Haha.

Dude, I'm in exactly the same situation you are, though I'm not short nor ugly (better to be skinny than fat, no?). And be very grateful you have a job. Women avoid me like the plague. I stay at home every night watching TV with my cat as well, though I am going to therapy and trying to get a job and go to school. Trust me you're not alone. No worries, try to keep a positive attitude. I know it's hard with depression. Exercise, get out of the house, even if it's just to drive around doing nothing.

I know it sucks, but really the only one that can change your situation is you.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts
I have an okay amount of a friends, a girlfriend of 3 years, I'm tall, okay-looking, and have a decent job. Often I wish I had no obligations to other people and could have infinite spare time. But instead I have to lose sleep whenever I want to play games or do something I enjoy. Honestly - isolation isn't even that bad. But it's obvious you're worked up about the social aspect of life. Pick up a few hobbies, make a few friends, etc. Better yet - try to make some money. There's are lot of ways to make money - so get to it.
oddly_modest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 oddly_modest
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Hate to break it to you mate, but self pity will get you nowhere. Find a role model, strive to be better; take care of yourself.
jonathant5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 jonathant5
Member since 2010 • 873 Posts
I am sure many have said this already, but wallowing in self pity will not get you anywhere, instead it will make your situation much worse. First thing first is that you have to realize that you have a problem in your life, and based on the fact that you posted here it means that you have, to an extent, realized this. Now that you have realized it, you have to do something about it. I dont know how old you are, but if you are in you mid to late 20's, then living with your parents is...well frankly its bad (at least in North American culture). So you do have to move out and start being self sustainable. But thats hard so you should start with something easier. You say you are a wimp, well one way to fix everyone elses (and hopefully your own) perception of yourself is by starting to work out and getting fit. This is actually really easy, and only requires that you got to the gym 3-4 times a week, while at the same time taking some workout supplements (protein and creatine are amazing, Superpump 250 is also pretty solid, it a nitric oxide supplement) and a protein heavy diet can get you to a decent level in 4 months, and within a year you will be pretty big. By doing this, hopefully your perception of yourself will improve, and therefore your confidence. The other thing is, if you dont have one already, get an education (by that I mean a Bachelors degree from a good University, preferably far from home), live on your own while doing it, live on student rez and do everything you can to meet new people. I have also heard that for some people, books can help them get better at social interactions (although personally I think thats stupid, only way to get better at talking with people is by actually going out there and talking with them). Join a fraternity (if one will take you in, if not the first time, rush again after you get better at speaking with people, fraternities are a place where you make lifelong friendships, where you network with alumni who can get you the good jobs (if that fraternity is at a good school) and a place where you can easily get laid with sorority girls, so that should solve your girl problme too). After getting a good education, getting a decent paying job should not be hard, and well within 4 years you can have solved all of your current problems. Best of luck, and remember, if you dont try and solve whatever problem you have, no one will do it for you.
Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Mikey132
Member since 2005 • 5180 Posts

Mister_Mackey

Everything in life has two sides my friend. You're looking at the wrong one.

You're single and have all the time in the world to make your life better without the distraction of a girlfriend, or kids. You're free to roam this earth until you find what you're looking for, whatever that may be, even if you don't know what it is yet.

Think about how many guys would kill to be in your position. 3 badass kids and a wife that hates them and tries to control them. Never having the option to try new things cause the kids need to eat.

Life's too short to feel sorry for yourself.

EDIT: In the last year the only people I've really hung out with is my parents. I lost my best friend of 28 years a year ago. Do you think I enjoy having to carry that around with me everywhere I go. I'll tear up in public just thinking about him, or seeing something that reminds me off him. I don't sit around feeling sorry for myself though, I could for the rest of my life if I wanted too. Losing him taught me so many lessons about life I could type all day.

Many people have it worse than you so cheer the **** UP!

EmpCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 EmpCom
Member since 2005 • 3451 Posts
Thats nice
DeX2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 DeX2010
Member since 2010 • 3989 Posts

Never knew Wasdie would resort to creating Alts.

Slashless
:D LOL. That post made my day.
gameboy343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 gameboy343
Member since 2005 • 1024 Posts

you can't lose if you never try.

Ratchet_Fan8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Ratchet_Fan8
Member since 2008 • 5574 Posts
Get hobbies.Getting hobbies will make you more interesting and you will have actually have something to say to women & people are you. Gaming is not a hobby that attracts girls , and everyone loves music.Take sport (I prefer Basketball for lower group to firstly have fun ,then take on higher groups for better body) and an interesting hobby such as Skkiing & art you have to change yourself,nobody else will help you in life if you dont find it yourself
taylor888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 taylor888
Member since 2005 • 2232 Posts
If TC is interested...lifting weights and exercising is proven to battle depression better than ANYTHING else. So maybe give that a try. Remember only YOU can change YOU.
wii60_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 wii60_3
Member since 2007 • 2017 Posts

go back to school, start working out, try everything you can man, if you want a better life 3 years from now no more wasting time!

TacticalDesire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 TacticalDesire
Member since 2010 • 10713 Posts

Just get some confidence.

TacticalDesire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 TacticalDesire
Member since 2010 • 10713 Posts

If TC is interested...lifting weights and exercising is proven to battle depression better than ANYTHING else. So maybe give that a try. Remember only YOU can change YOU.taylor888

This is true, just my word of advice, try not to get too into it. If you get too obsessed with lifting weights and charting results it can be consuming and depressing in and of itself, however you can't go wrong doing it casually.

lancea34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 lancea34
Member since 2007 • 6912 Posts
If all else fails there's always a way out...
BibiMaghoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 BibiMaghoo
Member since 2009 • 4018 Posts

Mister_Mackey

It swings in roundabouts for everyone dude.

Life changes. Quickly.

In a few years time, youll be in a totally different place than you are now, and if you really feel that low now, then youll be much better off.

Such is life dude.

chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 chilly-chill
If all else fails there's always a way out...lancea34
what the hell is that supposed to mean?
lancea34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 lancea34
Member since 2007 • 6912 Posts
[QUOTE="lancea34"]If all else fails there's always a way out...chilly-chill
what the hell is that supposed to mean?

When life gets too hard and is impossibile to enjoy there's always a way to end it all.