You ever experience something you never knew was possible?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

slipknot0129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By slipknot0129
Member since 2008 • 5832 Posts

I never knew telepathy was possible. I've experienced that in various degrees. I also never knew it was possible for us to be connected at the soul level. Me hearing a girls voice in my head then hearing that voice come out of her mouth, I can't explain how that was possible. It was the same voice I was hearing at home. She said it was god trying to reach out to earth, I believe that. Yeah it's weird how it was possible for us to be connected way before I even knew of her. I kinda feel bad that when I heard her cry in my head, it was an actual person suffering that I later met. I met that girl in a mental hospital. It's so weird how I eventually got to meet the voice in my head.

You guys ever experience something you never knew was possible and you can't explain how it was possible?

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts
Loading Video...

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

I have not but I don't doubt your word. Please tell us more about it.

And don't mind the naysayers here, they hate because they can't duplicate.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts

I think it's quantum entanglement that makes things like that possible. It requires faith. Don't let this kill your faith but; what's the point. Even if ghosts were real or an angel came down from the sky, I don't think anything would change.

slipknot0129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 slipknot0129

@playmynutz said:

I think it's quantum entanglement that makes things like that possible. It requires faith. Don't let this kill your faith but; what's the point. Even if ghosts were real or an angel came down from the sky, I don't think anything would change.

That would be cool to see what makes this stuff possible. How two humans can share an experience.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#7 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

I tried magic mushrooms a while back and was able to have multiple thought processes at the same time. Apparently a chemical in them removes thought filters or something so it feels like your conscious thought is greatly expanded. Extremely difficult sensation to describe. Hallucinations were the least remarkable aspect of that experience, though some of the unpleasant physical side effects would make me hesitate to do it again.

darklight4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 darklight4
Member since 2009 • 2094 Posts

I've had strange cases of deja vu where I've been in situations that seem and feel familiar despite not being in said situation before. Though it could be I dreamed of something and that creates the strange feeling.

Skarwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#9 Skarwolf
Member since 2006 • 2718 Posts

@slipknot0129: the sheer stupidity of humanity. I never knew it was so bad. Talking about astronomy my coworker pondered how the moon changes shape all the time.

slipknot0129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 slipknot0129

@with_teeth26 said:

I tried magic mushrooms a while back and was able to have multiple thought processes at the same time. Apparently a chemical in them removes thought filters or something so it feels like your conscious thought is greatly expanded. Extremely difficult sensation to describe. Hallucinations were the least remarkable aspect of that experience, though some of the unpleasant physical side effects would make me hesitate to do it again.

That's awesome.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

I managed to temporarily stop urinating right before I sneezed once.

slipknot0129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 slipknot0129

@Treflis said:

I managed to temporarily stop urinating right before I sneezed once.

Oh yeah awesome. I once thought that igniting a fart was a myth because it was on Dumb and Dumber the movie. I lit me a fart once, it was a big flame lol. I put that myth to rest lol

KEND0_KAP0NI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 KEND0_KAP0NI
Member since 2016 • 1231 Posts

Having relations with a white girl.

I never thought I could pull a white girl, they always seemed so far fetched to me.

My next challenge is a EU white girl. A French, German, Polish, more specifically. I could probably get one from Spain since Im Latino.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

Constant dejavus or premonitions. maybe.