Wonder woman trailer

• 69 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 0

#51 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@GreySeal9 said:

I won't, but the spamming of superhero movies shows a distinct lack of creativity in the movie industry. That has always been the case to a certain extent, but it seems like they're spamming them even harder these days.

I like superhero movies dude....don't take my entertainment away.:(

Haha. Well, I like superhero movies as well when they're well done. The Batman trilogy was incredible as was the Daredevil and Jessica Jones TV series.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178867 Posts

@GreySeal9 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@GreySeal9 said:

I won't, but the spamming of superhero movies shows a distinct lack of creativity in the movie industry. That has always been the case to a certain extent, but it seems like they're spamming them even harder these days.

I like superhero movies dude....don't take my entertainment away.:(

Haha. Well, I like superhero movies as well when they're well done. The Batman trilogy was incredible as was the Daredevil and Jessica Jones TV series.

Yes. And I think Punisher is getting a series now as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#53  Edited By deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

Looks good. Much better than that BvS crapper.

pas696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#54 pas696
Member since 2014 • 33 Posts

very sexy gir... eh woman she is

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 mattbbpl  Online
Member since 2006 • 23052 Posts

I kind of wish they'd waited until later for Wonder Woman. As far as super heroes so far, DC has Batman and a duo of personality-less cardboard cutouts. Surely they have someone in their lineup with character. What about The Flash? He seems fun in the CW show.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18825 Posts

@mattbbpl: "I kind of wish they'd waited until later for Wonder Woman."

Will males go out and see this movie?

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 mattbbpl  Online
Member since 2006 • 23052 Posts

@PSP107 said:

@mattbbpl: "I kind of wish they'd waited until later for Wonder Woman."

Will males go out and see this movie?

I mean, I'll probably end up watching it because I have a son and it's a superhero movie. She's just a really boring character, and DC needs someone to fill that Spiderman/Iron Man role.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#58 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44671 Posts

I still think Gina Carano would have been a better pick.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

I think it looks good. May finally turn around this DC shit fest. Man of steel was decent but Batmanvssuperman and Suicide squad were total shit fests.

Avatar image for -TheSecondSign-
-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#60 -TheSecondSign-
Member since 2007 • 9301 Posts

All the DC trailers get so hyped up and then the movie comes out and it's a big disappointment.

AntonioRos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 AntonioRos
Member since 2016 • 4 Posts
@sSubZerOo said:

What hairdo do you recommend?

Actually, I can say that there is not only one right decision ! Furthermore every up-hair is extra beauty and generous ! Everyone has to choose something theirs. Don't put away a chance to make an expirement with your hair! Frequently , I always take an idea from http://hairstylezz.com/best-goddess-braids-hairstyles/4/ I like it :)

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#64 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58494 Posts

I'm not quite on the DC hate bandwagon like a lot of folks are yet, but Wonder Woman is my favorite DC character that I am somewhat familiar with, and I really hope they do a good job on this one. Gadot was pretty good for her brief time in Batman vs Superman (sorry, "V" is reserved for court cases....) and Pine has been damn entertaining in just about everything I've seen him in.

meh. we shall see.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#65 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58494 Posts

@sSubZerOo said:

.. It would be nice if they had actually chosen some one to play Wonder Woman that looked physically imposing.. I am getting sick of this double standard.. Here we are having all these characters on both sides, like Captain America, Batman, Superman, Thor, Aquaman be at more or less peak physical condition and physically imposing.. Hmm who should be choose for Wonder Woman? A character that is suppose to be incredibly strong and a born warrior. A actress with a runway model physique.

Gina Carano would have been my pick. Decent actress, natural athlete (from her MMA days), and physically imposing. Gadot has the princess part down, but she definitely does not look like a warrior.

Yeah, I agree. Double standard is getting old. Here we have a good opportunity to get a beautiful thick (not fat, mind you, but large) woman into an awesome role and they blew it.

I think if Gemma Arterton bulked up and hit the weights really hard, she would have been a good pick as well.

All I know is I am tired of these skinny-fat actresses, these women that starve themselves but don't work out. They might weigh 100 pounds but they have BF percentages of 30% or higher. They get paid enough to make movies, and if they're in action movies, I want them to look like excellent physical specimens like most of the men do, too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

@Archangel3371 said:

Looks pretty good but Linda Carter will always be my Wonder Woman, had a mad crush on her back in the day.

Best wonder woman ever. S

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#67  Edited By brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6108 Posts

No thank you.I'll pass on this movie.Didn't hate the trailer,but didn't like it enough to catch my interest.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

More cis-normativity. When do we finally get wonder trans-woman?

sayyy-gaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 sayyy-gaa
Member since 2002 • 5850 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:
@sSubZerOo said:

.. It would be nice if they had actually chosen some one to play Wonder Woman that looked physically imposing.. I am getting sick of this double standard.. Here we are having all these characters on both sides, like Captain America, Batman, Superman, Thor, Aquaman be at more or less peak physical condition and physically imposing.. Hmm who should be choose for Wonder Woman? A character that is suppose to be incredibly strong and a born warrior. A actress with a runway model physique.

Gina Carano would have been my pick. Decent actress, natural athlete (from her MMA days), and physically imposing. Gadot has the princess part down, but she definitely does not look like a warrior.

Yeah, I agree. Double standard is getting old. Here we have a good opportunity to get a beautiful thick (not fat, mind you, but large) woman into an awesome role and they blew it.

I think if Gemma Arterton bulked up and hit the weights really hard, she would have been a good pick as well.

All I know is I am tired of these skinny-fat actresses, these women that starve themselves but don't work out. They might weigh 100 pounds but they have BF percentages of 30% or higher. They get paid enough to make movies, and if they're in action movies, I want them to look like excellent physical specimens like most of the men do, too.

@mrbojangles25 and @sSubZerOo where have you been watching movies? Hollywood has ALWAYS done that. Mainstream big budget Hollywood never has had a athletic looking woman in action roles. Not saying it's right but it isn't changing. That is the same as asking how come African Americans don't get romantic leading roles in Hollywood. It's always been that way.

Hollywood doesn't actively try to change stereotypes...it enforces them.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#70 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59306 Posts

@sayyy-gaa said:
@mrbojangles25 said:
@sSubZerOo said:

@mrbojangles25 and @sSubZerOo where have you been watching movies? Hollywood has ALWAYS done that. Mainstream big budget Hollywood never has had a athletic looking woman in action roles. Not saying it's right but it isn't changing. That is the same as asking how come African Americans don't get romantic leading roles in Hollywood. It's always been that way.

Hollywood doesn't actively try to change stereotypes...it enforces them.

I believe muscular MMA fighters have started making breakthroughs in a very similar fashion to how Arnold started, with very little dialogue. Namely Gina Carino and Ronda Rousey.

Ronda Rousey is abit rubbish but Gina Carino was pretty good in Haywire.

Loading Video...