Will you vote for a third party candidate or vote "neither"?

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

For those of you living in the US, you've probably come to the realization that both presidential candidates are absolutely terrible. One is a lying, incompetent, unethical, war criminal and the other is a bigoted, thin skinned, irrational, overrated businessman. To any but the most narrow minded and blindly loyal followers, you'd realize the choices are just plain bad. The country is likely screwed.

So are you going to swallow your discontent and vote for one of the candidates just to vote the ticket or are you looking for other alternatives? People saying you just throw your vote away by voting for a third party - but i disagree with that premise. Even if the candidate can't win, if they obtain a substantial number of votes, that sends a message and forces politicians to pay attention to that point of view. Why vote for the lesser of two evils? You're just condoning evil. Why not vote for something you believe in.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

If I could I would.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

The above statements are simply my opinion. Just in case i get contacted by the Trump legal team.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d773aa56272
deactivated-57d773aa56272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 deactivated-57d773aa56272
Member since 2006 • 2292 Posts

If I vote I'll vote for Hillary.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts

Personally I like Clinton so I'll be voting for her. Feel free to join me, or not it's up to you.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts

Voting for Clinton.

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7  Edited By AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

I'll be voting for Hillary Clinton, she is by far the best candidate running, and will do an excellent job in office....she is no less trustworthy than most of the previous presidents, and she is smart, tough, and experienced, which is what we need.

So I'm voting for Hillary because I want her in office, not because she's the lesser of 2 evils. I didn't get sidetracked by all the vitriol millenials like to spew about her, I look at the bottom line....she will make the best president.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

If I could, I would be voting for the third party.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

I'm voting Trump. He's entertaining.

sayyy-gaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By sayyy-gaa
Member since 2002 • 5850 Posts

@sonicare so basically you're saying the two candidates are U.S. politicians? If I voted for the third party based on your logic, than I would have no say for any of my representatives on any level of govt. (local, state, or federal). That is life in this country. Not sure who I'm voting for yet.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

@sayyy-gaa said:

@sonicare so basically you're saying the two candidates are U.S. politicians? If I voted for the third party based on your logic, than I would have no say for any of my representatives on any level of govt. (local, state, or federal). That is life in this country. Not sure who I'm voting for yet.

Your statement makes no sense. If you vote, then you do have a say for who you want your rep to be.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

Clinton.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23912 Posts

If I was a US citizen, I would vote for Jill Stein.

• Hillary Clinton would be maintaining the status quo, effectively driving the world into another recession.
  • Donald Trump's policies are estimated to cost the US 13 trillion dollars or so.

Jill Stein might not be the most secure candidate. But in a case like this, I would rather take a risk than march to my doom.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#14  Edited By GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

That's the fucking dumbest reason I've ever seen someone give for supporting a candidate. '

Anyway, I'm a responsible adult, so I'm voting Clinton. Why anybody who's not a bigot or a hopelessly partisan Republican would want a big baby who knows nothing about policy to be President is beyond me.

The fact that Trump got the Republican nomination is a sign of cultural decline IMO.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GreySeal9

While I see why people like the TC don't like Hillary, I have yet to hear a coherent argument about why her platform, which is pretty much a continuation of Obama's, is going to lead to us being "screwed." I mean, the "we are screwed" argument makes some kind of sense when applied to Trump because he's been proposing some absolutely batshit policies. But Hillary's policies are status quo Democratic policy planks. You may not think that's good for the country, but it is hardly going to rain doom upon is. You're confusing "I don't like this person/I think this person is bad and corrupt" with "this person will screw the country." I think the TC's Hillary threads would benefit from less emotion, more objective analysis.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

@GreySeal9 said:

While I see why people like the TC don't like Hillary, I have yet to hear a coherent argument about why her platform, which is pretty much a continuation of Obama's, is going to lead to us being "screwed." I mean, the "we are screwed" argument makes some kind of sense when applied to Trump because he's been proposing some absolutely batshit policies. But Hillary's policies are status quo Democratic policy planks. You may not think that's good for the country, but it is hardly going to rain doom upon is. You're confusing "I don't like this person/I think this person is bad and corrupt" with "this person will screw the country." I think the TC's Hillary threads would benefit from less emotion, more objective analysis.

Her foreign policy decisions have been terrible. Her time as secretary of state was unequivocally bad. She has very little understanding about the complex issues in the middle east and is incredibly hawkish for a democrat. Syria, Libya, and the Iran deal all involved her. When put to task, she shifts the responsiblity and takes very little accountability.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By GreySeal9

@sonicare said:
@GreySeal9 said:

Her foreign policy decisions have been terrible. Her time as secretary of state was unequivocally bad. She has very little understanding about the complex issues in the middle east and is incredibly hawkish for a democrat. Syria, Libya, and the Iran deal all involved her. When put to task, she shifts the responsiblity and takes very little accountability.

Hillary indeed has made some terrible decisions regarding foreign policy and I agree that she's too hawkish, but again, there's a difference between thinking her foreign policy is bad and actually having a legitimate argument as to why her becoming President would doom the country. Also, I don't agree that the Iran deal is a bad decision.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

Voting Clinton. My biggest concern is having a dem in office to secure SC spots.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Maroxad

@GreySeal9 said:

While I see why people like the TC don't like Hillary, I have yet to hear a coherent argument about why her platform, which is pretty much a continuation of Obama's, is going to lead to us being "screwed." I mean, the "we are screwed" argument makes some kind of sense when applied to Donald "You won't see another black president for generations" Trump because he's been proposing some absolutely batshit policies. But Hillary's policies are status quo Democratic policy planks. You may not think that's good for the country, but it is hardly going to rain doom upon is. You're confusing "I don't like this person/I think this person is bad and corrupt" with "this person will screw the country." I think the TC's Hillary threads would benefit from less emotion, more objective analysis.

Hillary's track record is why I want her out of politics,

1. She voted in favor of Vietnam 2.0, aka War in Iraq.
  2. She has been more or less arming Saudi Arabia. The main supporter of the Salafi and Wahhabi movements.
  3. She supported the TPP, PATRIOT Act, and gods knows how many other policies that made the US a worse place.
  4. She opposes freedom of speech, and tried (and thankfully failed) to outlaw flag burning. She also made some distrubing comments about violent video games.
  5. She is a continuation of Obama, which may seem like a good thing. But, he has done little to stop an impending crash. And by the looks of it, Hillary will do nothing about the impending crash either. We are driving off a cliff, and if we dont steer, we will crash and burn hard.
  6. Let us not forget that it was hillary clinton who was responsible for the abysmal healthcare plan, that was such a disaster, it cost the democrats the control of congress.
  7. She pulled the "I am a woman" card... several times.
GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 GreySeal9

@Maroxad said:
@GreySeal9 said:

While I see why people like the TC don't like Hillary, I have yet to hear a coherent argument about why her platform, which is pretty much a continuation of Obama's, is going to lead to us being "screwed." I mean, the "we are screwed" argument makes some kind of sense when applied to Donald "You won't see another black president for generations" Trump because he's been proposing some absolutely batshit policies. But Hillary's policies are status quo Democratic policy planks. You may not think that's good for the country, but it is hardly going to rain doom upon is. You're confusing "I don't like this person/I think this person is bad and corrupt" with "this person will screw the country." I think the TC's Hillary threads would benefit from less emotion, more objective analysis.

2. She has been more or less arming Saudi Arabia. The main supporter of the Salafi and Wahhabi movements.
  3. She supported the TPP, PATRIOT Act, and gods knows how many other policies that made the US a worse place.
  4. She opposes freedom of speech, and tried (and thankfully failed) to outlaw flag burning. She also made some distrubing comments about violent video games.
  5. She is a continuation of Obama, which may seem like a good thing. But, he has done little to stop an impending crash. And by the looks of it, Hillary will do nothing about the impending crash either. We are driving off a cliff, and if we dont steer, we will crash and burn hard.
  6. Let us not forget that it was hillary clinton who was responsible for the abysmal healthcare plan, that was such a disaster, it cost the democrats the control of congress.

There is some merit to your first four points. 5 needs substantiation, 6 I just straight up don't agree with, and 7 is nonsense. Who gives a shit if she pulled the "I am a woman" card?

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Maroxad

@GreySeal9 said:
@Maroxad said:
@GreySeal9 said:

While I see why people like the TC don't like Hillary, I have yet to hear a coherent argument about why her platform, which is pretty much a continuation of Obama's, is going to lead to us being "screwed." I mean, the "we are screwed" argument makes some kind of sense when applied to "You won't see another black president for generations" Donald "Some, I assume, are good people" Trump because he's been proposing some absolutely batshit policies. But Hillary's policies are status quo Democratic policy planks. You may not think that's good for the country, but it is hardly going to rain doom upon is. You're confusing "I don't like this person/I think this person is bad and corrupt" with "this person will screw the country." I think the TC's Hillary threads would benefit from less emotion, more objective analysis.

There is some merit to your first four points. 5 needs substantiation, 6 I just straight up don't agree with, and 7 is nonsense. Who gives a shit if she pulled the "I am a woman" card?

Consderning 5: The growing debt, the power of the banks (Hillary Clinton, opposes the Glass Steagall act iirc). Obama heavily cut the deficit which is a good thing, but according to predictions, the deficit will soon grow again. Which makes me wonder if he just offered band aid, and that is what I fear hillary clinton will do as well, band aid solutions.

While I do agree that point 7 is silly. I did mention it for a reason.

Namely, as a response to equally silly attacks against Donald Trump.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#22  Edited By deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

We'll see. I won't vote for Trump or Hillary, I don't want to be responsible for this stupidity.

I get the argument for Hillary, but also know that she's more hawkish and we know she won't change shit ; Donald is a problem but he might at least do something better than her. And yeah, he could make some things worse.

But if you're enthusiastic for, or passionate about Hillary Clinton, there's something wrong with you.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

this

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By GreySeal9

@Maroxad said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@Maroxad said:
@GreySeal9 said:

While I see why people like the TC don't like Hillary, I have yet to hear a coherent argument about why her platform, which is pretty much a continuation of Obama's, is going to lead to us being "screwed." I mean, the "we are screwed" argument makes some kind of sense when applied to "You won't see another black president for generations" Donald "Some, I assume, are good people" Trump because he's been proposing some absolutely batshit policies. But Hillary's policies are status quo Democratic policy planks. You may not think that's good for the country, but it is hardly going to rain doom upon is. You're confusing "I don't like this person/I think this person is bad and corrupt" with "this person will screw the country." I think the TC's Hillary threads would benefit from less emotion, more objective analysis.

Consderning 5: The growing debt, the power of the banks (Hillary Clinton, opposes the Glass Steagall act iirc). Obama heavily cut the deficit which is a good thing, but according to predictions, the deficit will soon grow again. Which makes me wonder if he just offered band aid, and that is what I fear hillary clinton will do as well, band aid solutions.

While I do agree that point 7 is silly. I did mention it for a reason.

Namely, as a response to equally silly attacks against Donald Trump.

Out of curiosity, what's an example of a silly attack against Trump?

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

Maybe. There's Gary Johnson and Jill Stein. Most likely, I'll vote for Clinton. She has been shady but I agree with her on most issues (yes, you can cite the flipflopping and my response is this: Would you prefer a candidate who doesn't change his/her mind when new facts are presented or someone stubborn enough to stick with the same tired mindset?). She's a liberal but also an opportunist who will appeal to a changing Democratic Party. However, I would like to see more open debates with third party candidates.

That said, voting for any president is pretty much moot unless you have the same party controlling the lower and upper level of governments with the same mindset. I would like to see a Sanders presidency but his policies would be compromised or absolutely rejected with the GOP controlling the house and senate as well as most of the governorship and local offices.

If you want this country to head to the right direction, pay attention and vote in your local and state elections. For those who don't vote, you're an idiot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

@drunk_pi said:

Maybe. There's Gary Johnson and Jill Stein. Most likely, I'll vote for Clinton. She has been shady but I agree with her on most issues (yes, you can cite the flipflopping and my response is this: Would you prefer a candidate who doesn't change his/her mind when new facts are presented or someone stubborn enough to stick with the same tired mindset?). She's a liberal but also an opportunist who will appeal to a changing Democratic Party. However, I would like to see more open debates with third party candidates.

That said, voting for any president is pretty much moot unless you have the same party controlling the lower and upper level of governments with the same mindset. I would like to see a Sanders presidency but his policies would be compromised or absolutely rejected with the GOP controlling the house and senate as well as most of the governorship and local offices.

If you want this country to head to the right direction, pay attention and vote in your local and state elections. For those who don't vote, you're an idiot.

I dont mind flip-flopping as much, either, depending on the reason. I have certainly changed my mind on a lot of issues over the years as I've grown. I cant blame a candidate for doing the same.

However, I dont respect candidates that lead from behind. What I mean by that is candidates that support an issue only when popular opinion shifts in its favor. For instance, LGBT rights. Now that the majority of the country is favorable to LGBT rights, you have many candidates who rally around it. While it's nice that they aren't being obstructionist, I dont give them much credit for their stance. It doesnt take much courage or foresight to go along with popular opinion. Those groups could have used a candidate who supported them back when they needed it.

As for people who don't vote being idiots, I disagree. I'd rather people dont vote than vote without knowing what they are voting for. If you want the country to head in the right direction, then read up on the issues and vote for a candidate you truly believe in. Voting the ticket or just voting to vote, is just as harmful as not voting. Think of all the people voting for Trump. Do they really know what they are voting for?

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

@sonicare: True. Again, Clinton is an opportunist and I'd rather have a candidate flip flopping, even for the most selfish of reasons, than to continue to obstruct an issue because of ignorance and stubbornness.

Yes, knowing the issues is important, you have a point. That said, all voters are ignorant on certain issues. Admittingly, I don't know much about environmental issues to warrant much of an opinion but I care deeply about social issues, foreign policy issues, and sometimes economic issues. Some are vice-versa, some know certain issues better than others, and so on and so forth. My issue is when people who do care about certain issues are either lazy to vote or refuse to vote.

Also, Trump supporters know why they're supporting Trump. They may be ignorant of Trump's abuses of government welfare, but the rhetoric on illegal immigration and Muslims is basically winning them over.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#28  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

I believe it is undemocratic and disgusting to twist someone's arm to vote for a candidate they despise because technically they have the "right" party name on the ballot. No. Do they ACTUALLY stand for what you want? Do you ACTUALLY think they will fight for your values? If the answer is no, then they do not deserve your vote. The parties themselves have lost sight of their own values in many cases, so a candidate that 1) is only appealing in the loosest sense to you simply because they have "Democrat" or "Republican" tacked in front of their name, and 2) happens to be representing a party that likely pushes many many issues you never supported from the get-go... that candidate does not deserve your vote.

I'm not saying "just burn it down and start over" or "vote for the other team to teach party X a lesson" - but have some damn principles or the system itself never will. Seriously, if we vote for Turd Sandwiches every election simply because of the D or R on their ticket then OF COURSE our government will be full of corrupt people and OF COURSE we will be grumbling every election about how "our" party doesn't do a good job representing us.

These people work for us. It's our job to hire them. FORCE the government to actually represent you by voting for people who.... actually represent you.

Might you lose some elections by taking this approach? Yes. Sometimes. Sometimes "your guy" will win too. And you know what? If your principles are sound and things are worse under the other candidate on those years when "you" lost, then the next time people with your principles come up for election then you'll have a better shot at winning.

sayyy-gaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 sayyy-gaa
Member since 2002 • 5850 Posts

@sonicare said:
@sayyy-gaa said:

Your statement makes no sense. If you vote, then you do have a say for who you want your rep to be.

I'm saying a vote for a third party is a throwaway vote. You disagree. Voting for a third party gives no say in who represents me. It just "makes a statement".

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

Clinton

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Maroxad
@GreySeal9 said:

Out of curiosity, what's an example of a silly attack against Donald "To the victor belong the spoils" Trump?

The silliest of them all, is when people mock the size of private parts. But that only really came from other republicans.

But people making a big fuss about some insulting comments he made. People attacking trump because he made negative comments on someone's wife,l and other unprofessoinal behaviour. Attacking him for supposed misogyny and bigotry. Just like Trump's comments on the wife were unprofessional, the pulling of the woman card is unprofessional as well.

If one really wants to make an ad hominem against Trump, why not focus on the 3500 lawsuits that are related to him?

When they really should be focusing on policy substance. Like the fact that he would raise the US debt by trillions of dollars, according to studies.

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 NathanDrakeSwag

@GreySeal9 said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

That's the fucking dumbest reason I've ever seen someone give for supporting a candidate. '

Anyway, I'm a responsible adult, so I'm voting Clinton. Why anybody who's not a bigot or a hopelessly partisan Republican would want a big baby who knows nothing about policy to be President is beyond me.

The fact that Trump got the Republican nomination is a sign of cultural decline IMO.

A responsible adult wouldn't vote for a criminal to be president. Hillary belongs in the big house not the white house.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#33  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Jill Stein.

Not voting for a well known criminal or a con man wild card.

Hillary would just continue this.

Loading Video...

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Maroxad

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

I'm voting Donald "That baby was driving me crazy" Trump. He's entertaining.

The fact that Donald "That baby was driving me crazy" Trump got the Republican nomination is a sign of cultural decline IMO.

A responsible adult wouldn't vote for a criminal to be president. Hillary belongs in the big house not the white house.

What does that make Trump?

And his 3500 lawsuits. Of which around 50% are people suing him, for various things including fraud. Hillary Clinton may be a criminal, but compared to Trump, her criminal history is very small.

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 NathanDrakeSwag

@Maroxad said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

I'm voting Donald "That baby was driving me crazy" Trump. He's entertaining.

The fact that Donald "That baby was driving me crazy" Trump got the Republican nomination is a sign of cultural decline IMO.

What does that make Trump?

And his 3500 lawsuits. Of which around 50% are people suing him, for various things including fraud. Hillary Clinton may be a criminal, but compared to Trump, her criminal history is very small.

Her criminal history has put the country at risk. If her last name wasn't Clinton she would be locked away for life.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#36 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3862 Posts

Voting for Trump he will keep every one guessing and will give our enemies pause.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts

@JimB said:

Voting for Trump he will keep every one guessing and will give our enemies pause.

You're seriously voting for somebody BECAUSE they're unstable?

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#38  Edited By CommandoAgent
Member since 2005 • 1703 Posts

@Gamertag-TFTW said:

If I vote I'll vote for Hillary.

Yes you do that you vote for a liar.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 CommandoAgent

For those thinking voting Hillary.

Loading Video...

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#40 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

Would love to vote for a third party and think it could be a possibility that they'd win, but the US is just not ready.

What's worse, a vote given to a third party is a vote for the Republican party; republican voters do not betray their party, they'd vote for Hitler if he was the only candidate running for the GOP.

So no, I won't. Would love to see Jill Stein or someone else up there, but I will vote for Clinton (or, god willing, Sanders)

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 mrbojangles25

@mattbbpl said:
@JimB said:

Once again, there is no good reason to vote for Trump, only the wrong reasons.

It's not a perfect system, and Clinton or Sanders or Stein or whoever else is not great either, but anything is better than Trump.

Anything.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By CommandoAgent

Hillary is unstable and unfit.

-Character

-Email Scandal.

-Regime Changer

-War monger.

If anyone is crazy enough of starting a war with Russia its Hillary and shes enough crazy send boots on the ground to take out Assad.

You have being warned.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 CommandoAgent

@mrbojangles25 said:
@mattbbpl said:
@JimB said:

It's not a perfect system, and Clinton or Sanders or Stein or whoever else is not great either, but anything is better than Trump.

Anything.

I would take chances with Trump or Sander then the witch Hillary

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 mrbojangles25

@CommandoAgent said:
@mrbojangles25 said:
@mattbbpl said:
@JimB said:

Anything.

That's the thing, though; you don't take chances with Hilary. She is a known variable; voting for her will be the closest thing to another 4/8 years of Obama, and that went really really well. She is a hawk, though, and I imagine that we will continue to stay at war if she is president.

Trump and Sanders are both unknowns, so if you are concerned about "chances" or "risks", the last thing you should do is vote for those two.

Clinton is the safe bet, believe it or not.

junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 junglist101
Member since 2007 • 5517 Posts

I'm voting for the wall.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 CommandoAgent

@mrbojangles25 said:
@CommandoAgent said:
@mrbojangles25 said:
@mattbbpl said:
@JimB said:

Anything.

That's the thing, though; you don't take chances with Hilary. She is a known variable; voting for her will be the closest thing to another 4/8 years of Obama, and that went really really well. She is a hawk, though, and I imagine that we will continue to stay at war if she is president.

Trump and Sanders are both unknowns, so if you are concerned about "chances" or "risks", the last thing you should do is vote for those two.

Clinton is safe bet if you want a Mutual Destruction with Russia.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 mrbojangles25

@CommandoAgent said:
@mrbojangles25 said:
@CommandoAgent said:
@mrbojangles25 said:
@mattbbpl said:

Anything.

Clinton is safe bet if you want a Mutual Destruction with Russia.

You really believe that someone like Trump is more stable than Clinton?

Other than taking money from Saudis, Trump's international experience is extremely limited, and managing a handful of companies is quite a bit easier than managing the most powerful fighting force in the world.

Clinton has over a decade of international experience ranging from serving as a first lady, a diplomat, secretary of state, and more. If you want peace, at least where it counts, Clinton is who to vote for. If you want to antagonize the rest of the world, a world we live in and need to get by in, vote Trump; he is sure to piss pretty much everyone off. Except North Korea, apparently he and Kim Jong-Un have a lot in common.

I mean, I get it: I don't like Clinton, either. As a person. But that's not a good reason not to vote for her. Vote for Trump, and all the good will we have built, our recovered reputation for the past eight years, will be gone. We will be back to the W. Bush days, where Americans are despised.

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts

Fam, voting Trump will pretty much ensure the fleeing of treasury bond holders = economy goes into the toilet.

senses_fail_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 senses_fail_06
Member since 2006 • 7033 Posts

Trump 2016 and again in 2020.

I'm going to get one of the "Make America Great Again" hats soon.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#50 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3862 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:
@mattbbpl said:
@JimB said:

Anything.

Trump is a brilliant individual who is thinking of America not themselves. Clinton should be in prison right now as far as Sanders look no further than the state of any socialist country to see what America would look like. As far as Clinton's experience look at5 everything she touched turned to crap. She will not protect the country and our enemies know exactly what she will do in any situation, Nothing!