Why I, as a Catholic, Think Abortion Should be Legal

• 133 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#101 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

[QUOTE="Jandurin"][QUOTE="J-man45"]

Cause you have to...?

J-man45

taxes pay for an individual's abortion?

In some states

which ones and can you cite your sources?
wii60_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#102 wii60_3
Member since 2007 • 2017 Posts

[QUOTE="Jandurin"][QUOTE="J-man45"]

Cause you have to...?

J-man45

taxes pay for an individual's abortion?

In some states

and in Canada lol
Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts
[QUOTE="J-man45"]

[QUOTE="Jandurin"] taxes pay for an individual's abortion?wii60_3

In some states

and in Canada lol

Canada :lol: those crazy hippies
mywalletsgone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 mywalletsgone
Member since 2010 • 1344 Posts

bless their little selves D=

T_P_O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 T_P_O
Member since 2008 • 5388 Posts
I favour strongbowFunky_Llama
I will never look at you the same ever again
Avatar image for Human-after-all
Human-after-all

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Human-after-all
Member since 2009 • 2972 Posts
It is legal...
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#107 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
This is now a Linda Cardellini threadD3nnyCrane
Lindsay Weir ;333333333
Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Funky_Llama
Member since 2006 • 18428 Posts
[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]I favour strongbowT_P_O

fu
T_P_O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 T_P_O
Member since 2008 • 5388 Posts
[QUOTE="T_P_O"][QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]I favour strongbowFunky_Llama

fu

:3
Avatar image for 001011000101101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 337

#110 001011000101101
Member since 2008 • 4395 Posts
The baby was created by the mother and father. If they both agree to abort it, I don't see the problem. If I was a future parent and I was told that my child would turn out mentally or physically ill, and my girlfriend/wife wanted to abort the 'child', I would without a doubt support her.
DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#111 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts
The baby was created by the mother and father. If they both agree to abort it, I don't see the problem. If I was a future parent and I was told that my child would turn out mentally or physically ill, and my girlfriend/wife wanted to abort the 'child', I would without a doubt support her.001011000101101
no there was a reason why an idea like that was shot down
CaveJohnson1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 CaveJohnson1
Member since 2011 • 1714 Posts

Guess ur smart

CaveJohnson1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 CaveJohnson1
Member since 2011 • 1714 Posts

Abortion clinics are a waste of money, if you made a mistake cry me a river, abort it yourself cuz i dont wanna pay tax moneywii60_3
It costs you more in taxes if they are born.

Philokalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Philokalia
Member since 2012 • 2910 Posts

Wow, the catholic church needs to get their gear together and catechise people like you.

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Funky_Llama
Member since 2006 • 18428 Posts

Wow, the catholic church needs to get their gear together and catechise people like you.

Philokalia
Please - as if the Catholic church is has any high ground from which to shout at people about morality
Philokalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Philokalia
Member since 2012 • 2910 Posts

[QUOTE="Philokalia"]

Funky_Llama

Please - as if the Catholic church is has any high ground from which to shout at people about morality

The catholic church is producing many liberal episcopalians and its a shame.

Avatar image for 001011000101101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 337

#117 001011000101101
Member since 2008 • 4395 Posts
[QUOTE="001011000101101"]The baby was created by the mother and father. If they both agree to abort it, I don't see the problem. If I was a future parent and I was told that my child would turn out mentally or physically ill, and my girlfriend/wife wanted to abort the 'child', I would without a doubt support her.DroidPhysX
no there was a reason why an idea like that was shot down

What idea?
HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="Philokalia"]

Philokalia

Yes, its a shame people of the catholic faith are trying to bring their faith into the 21st century.
Heisenderp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Heisenderp
Member since 2011 • 815 Posts

[QUOTE="Philokalia"]

[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]Please - as if the Catholic church is has any high ground from which to shout at people about moralityHoolaHoopMan

Yes, its a shame people of the catholic faith are trying to bring their faith into the 21st century.

No point in reasoning with him, he thinks that abortion is the same as infanticide.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts
Abortion is okay because it's an exercise of bodily autonomy; a current life has priority over a potential life. I didn't need any asinine arguments to come to my conclusion.
sayyy-gaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 sayyy-gaa
Member since 2002 • 5850 Posts

[QUOTE="Xx_Socrates_xX"]

[QUOTE="JustMe64"]

because they will face it when they die and that's what counts.

LJS9502_basic

Right there, LJ.

One person does not speak for anything but them self. In relation to being gay That's not a sin and they won't burn for that. All sexual encounters outside of marriage are accorded the same idea. But that doesn't mean one burns either. It means casual sex is discouraged.

According to the Holy Bible, being gay is a sin, Now, I'm not saying gay people will automatically go to hell, but it is a sin. To TC, I understand your views about abortion. But, in theory, a true democracy isnt about what is right or wrong. A true democracy is majority rules.

Also, if there are citizens who think abortion is murder, well their votes and thoughts count too.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 ghoklebutter

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Xx_Socrates_xX"]

Right there, LJ.

sayyy-gaa

One person does not speak for anything but them self. In relation to being gay That's not a sin and they won't burn for that. All sexual encounters outside of marriage are accorded the same idea. But that doesn't mean one burns either. It means casual sex is discouraged.

According to the Holy Bible, being gay is a sin, Now, I'm not saying gay people will automatically go to hell, but it is a sin. To TC, I understand your views about abortion. But, in theory, a true democracy isnt about what is right or wrong. A true democracy is majority rules.

Also, if there are citizens who think abortion is murder, well their votes and thoughts count too.

Please explain to me how two dudes riding each other is a sin. Why in the world does your god care about who wants to have sex with whom?

I

the_plan_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 the_plan_man
Member since 2011 • 1664 Posts
I'm pro-life for no other reason than I'm glad to be alive, and glad my mom didn't abort me. There really doesn't need to be any other reason than that. I hate the idea that someone is denying someone else the chance to live their life, except, of course if rape/incest/a mentally disabled child is involved.
sayyy-gaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 sayyy-gaa

[QUOTE="sayyy-gaa"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] One person does not speak for anything but them self. In relation to being gay That's not a sin and they won't burn for that. All sexual encounters outside of marriage are accorded the same idea. But that doesn't mean one burns either. It means casual sex is discouraged.ghoklebutter

Please explain to me how two dudes riding each other is a sin. Why in the world does your god care about who wants to have sex with whom?

I

I'm not trying to play the moral police. I just stated a fact. According to the Holy Bible, being gay is a sin. God cares because it is an abomination unto the Lord.

sayyy-gaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 sayyy-gaa

I'm pro-life for no other reason than I'm glad to be alive, and glad my mom didn't abort me. There really doesn't need to be any other reason than that. I hate the idea that someone is denying someone else the chance to live their life, except, of course if rape/incest/a mentally disabled child is involved. the_plan_man

Why are their conditions on your pro-life stance? You don't feel babies born from race/incest/or with mental disabilities deserve to live? But all other babies do?

the_plan_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 the_plan_man
Member since 2011 • 1664 Posts

[QUOTE="the_plan_man"]I'm pro-life for no other reason than I'm glad to be alive, and glad my mom didn't abort me. There really doesn't need to be any other reason than that. I hate the idea that someone is denying someone else the chance to live their life, except, of course if rape/incest/a mentally disabled child is involved. sayyy-gaa

Why are their conditions on your pro-life stance? You don't feel babies born from race/incest/or with mental disabilities deserve to live? But all other babies do?

People who were impregnated that way don't deserve to carry around a child for 9 months and/or the rest of their lives. Otherwise, I'm pro-life when it comes to women who knew what they were doing.
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 ghoklebutter

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

[QUOTE="sayyy-gaa"]

sayyy-gaa

I

I'm not trying to play the moral police. I just stated a fact. According to the Holy Bible, being gay is a sin. God cares because it is an abomination unto the Lord.

You mean God just thinks it's nasty? And to think that some regard your religion as altruistic rather than a dogma based on making God feel good and so escaping hell.
sayyy-gaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 sayyy-gaa

[QUOTE="sayyy-gaa"]

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"] Please explain to me how two dudes riding each other is a sin. Why in the world does your god care about who wants to have sex with whom?

I

ghoklebutter

You mean God just thinks it's nasty? And to think that some regard your religion as altruistic rather than a dogma based on making God feel good and so escaping hell.

Far be it from God to disagree with you.

be_mental

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 be_mental
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Leviticus 18:22, 24 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind, it is abomination. Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things."
Vari3ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Vari3ty
Member since 2009 • 11111 Posts

I'm opposed to abortion, with the exception of when a mother's life may be in danger.

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#131 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
We should only abort babies that will eventually become pro-abortion.
lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#132 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44679 Posts
so, TC is basically a SECULAR, I just condensed 1125 characters of the OP into 7 actually I love thinking about how John Milton preached the idea of an end to state censorship under the idea of free will, arguing free will was part of God's design for man to to exercise to prove himself to God, to not give man that chance to exercise it by his own choice was an affront to God's will, I like to think of it when others want to force their religious views on others, in ways Milton made the argument well that by forcing people to live by another's virtue then they're disobeying God's will by not giving individuals the ability to choose what's right and wrong by their own will
hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#133 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts
I think Catholic should have their own opinion rather than sunk in the atheist world