White kid being beaten unmercifully by black kids

This topic is locked from further discussion.

00-Riddick-00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#151 00-Riddick-00
Member since 2009 • 18884 Posts
Topic title is misleading. th3warr1or
how is that so?
Memberino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#152 Memberino
Member since 2004 • 2253 Posts
The people who are saying the issue of race wasn't involved remotely are freaking naive beyond belief.
Oblivionfan10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#153 Oblivionfan10
Member since 2008 • 6327 Posts
This is still making me angry
Morphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#154 Morphic
Member since 2003 • 4345 Posts

The driver should be suspended fo rbeing sucha big wuss.

Oblivionfan10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Oblivionfan10
I guess the victim's glasses cut into his face
Ace_WondersX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#156 Ace_WondersX
Member since 2003 • 4455 Posts

The people who are saying the issue of race wasn't involved remotely are freaking naive beyond belief.Memberino

I'm 99% sure the kid would have still gotten beat regardless of race.

Even as a 6'6" muscular black kid, riding the bus I know there are people on the bus that I can't sit next to, because I already know they are going to raise hell. I definitely can't imagine getting beat like that and the kids deserve to be expelled and maybe arrested.

Plus, this is the same board that majority of people refuse to believe every time a cop shoots a innocent black male, that race had anything to do with it. So this whole board is naive in some way.

konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

i live like 10 miles away from belleville. this is all over the news here.

it sickens me to watch. and the stupid busdriver just pisses me off even more. what bus driver just sits there and tells kids to sit down during a fight. ugh it pisses me off.

too bad they only suspended the bus driver:(

THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#159 THE_BRUTALIZER
Member since 2008 • 3488 Posts

There are several kids like that at our school that are hated by everybody.

But that was pure racism. Inequality at its finest. A bunch of low lifes beating some kid trying to show off to friends.

I feel sorry for the outcasts like the victim, they must wake up every morning and want to die. If something like that broke out on our bus, I wouldnt hesistate to kick some ass.....I hate when people get pushed around like that for no reason.....

Shhadow_Viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Shhadow_Viper
Member since 2009 • 2300 Posts

[QUOTE="Memberino"]The people who are saying the issue of race wasn't involved remotely are freaking naive beyond belief.Ace_WondersX

I'm 99% sure the kid would have still gotten beat regardless of race.

Even as a 6'6" muscular black kid, riding the bus I know there are people on the bus that I can't sit next to, because I already know they are going to raise hell. I definitely can't imagine getting beat like that and the kids deserve to be expelled and maybe arrested.

Plus, this is the same board that majority of people refuse to believe every time a cop shoots a innocent black male, that race had anything to do with it. So this whole board is naive in some way.

That honestly makes me sick, I WILL sit on any seat on the damn bus I want as it belongs to the freaking school district! Are these kids such pathetic trash that they think they have possessive rights over the public school bus? It has been said before and I will repeat it, THIS is why there are school shootings, and every person involved (coward onlookers as well) in this crime could die and I would boisterously laugh in the faces of their trash families that raise kids that think they can beat people for sitting down on the public bus. This situation makes me so mad and sick to my stomach, to see anyone defend the notion that any seat on the bus is not readily available to anyone. Race has something to do with all interracial conflicts, but to varying degree's and it is almost impossible from the outside looking in to detect how much race was a factor in this (or any) altercation. Racial or not, the kids who performed this beating need to spend a few years in an institution, this degree of unwarranted violence is very telling to how unstable and mentally unfit these pieces of trash truly are. They have proven they are not capable of living in society with this unwarranted brutal beating.
1-Up_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 1-Up_Gamer
Member since 2009 • 483 Posts

That's sad. It's very scary and disturbing how cruel kids can be. It's just as terrible that no one helped that poor boy either.

I hate bullies. They make me so mad because they think they're the toughest, meanest kids around when they're really a bunch of weaklings.

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#162 Razor-Lazor
Member since 2009 • 12763 Posts
That actually pisses me off. Douchebags deserve more than a suspension.
Oblivionfan10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Oblivionfan10
That actually pisses me off. Douchebags deserve more than a suspension.Razor-Lazor
The kids who beat him up were expelled today.. the kids who laughed were suspended
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Razor-Lazor
[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"]That actually pisses me off. Douchebags deserve more than a suspension.Oblivionfan10
The kids who beat him up were expelled today.. the kids who laughed were suspended

I must have missed that part. I still think that the kids who hit him should serve at least one day in jail.
Oblivionfan10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Oblivionfan10
[QUOTE="Oblivionfan10"][QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"]That actually pisses me off. Douchebags deserve more than a suspension.Razor-Lazor

I must have missed that part. I still think that the kids who hit him should serve at least one day in jail.

You didn't miss it. It was announced early this afternoon. And I agree, or even put them in a prison and let them experience what they did yesterday could lead them to
Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Gamer4Iife
Member since 2008 • 6010 Posts

Does it even matter if it's race-related or not? Assaulting others like this is wrong, period. :| There should be charges, if you ask me.

And I just want to point out that if the roles were reversed (white kid beating black kid), this would TOTALLY be considered a racist hate crime. :?

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Razor-Lazor
[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"][QUOTE="Oblivionfan10"] The kids who beat him up were expelled today.. the kids who laughed were suspendedOblivionfan10

You didn't miss it. It was announced early this afternoon. And I agree, or even put them in a prison and let them experience what they did yesterday could lead them to

I figured that, and that's sort of what I meant. But yes, prison would be a great punishment for these kids. They seem old enough to know the difference between right and wrong; prison should teach them a little better. ;)
Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 Tjeremiah1988
Member since 2003 • 16665 Posts
TC, thanks for the interesting title :| It reminds me an article not to long ago here in NYC where the title read : White cop shoots Black Cop :| Sure is an attention grabber..
solid_mario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 solid_mario
Member since 2005 • 3144 Posts
ARTICLEsammyjenkis898
It says multiple times in the article that the student was beaten up for the seat and not because of his race. Can you please explain why you have made the topic title a complete contradiction to this?
IRunNewYork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 IRunNewYork
Member since 2009 • 824 Posts

lol if i was that kid in that position i wouldve finished the both of them

Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Tjeremiah1988
[QUOTE="sammyjenkis898"]ARTICLEsolid_mario
It says multiple times in the article that the student was beaten up for the seat and not because of his race. Can you please explain why you have made the topic title a complete contradiction to this?

simple. He wants OT to run wild in another pointless racist thread.
ruffluffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 ruffluffs
Member since 2008 • 1033 Posts

I doubt those boys will get the Justice they deserve

you can say what you want but I know what was going on in there heads even if they did just do it because they are hot headed they still had it in their minds" yea Im sticking it to the white man" I beleive it was race related from the start maybe not the main reason for hitting him but him being white was a bonus for their ego

Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Tjeremiah1988

I doubt those boys will get the Justice they deserve

you can say what you want but I know what was going on in there heads even if they did just do it because they are hot headed they still had it in their minds" yea Im sticking it to the white man" I beleive it was race related from the start maybe not the main reason for hitting him but him being white was a bonus for their ego

ruffluffs
you cant be serious, you have no idea what was going on in their heads :| Where you from, Kansas?
Avatar image for XD4NTESINF3RNOX
XD4NTESINF3RNOX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#174 XD4NTESINF3RNOX
Member since 2008 • 7438 Posts
i would have sued those ******* for all their worth and then some
comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#175 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38684 Posts
stupid kids.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts

Even if it was....it won't matter. I hope the driver is fired though....

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Razor-Lazor

LJS9502_basic
In his defense, there's only so much you can see from up there. And it's not his job to stop the bus to check what all the commotion is about.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

Razor-Lazor
In his defense, there's only so much you can see from up there. And it's not his job to stop the bus to check what all the commotion is about.

When there is a fight go on....he should.
Proobie44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 Proobie44
Member since 2006 • 5663 Posts

No it's not race. But wow just because of where he sat? I mean come on, in my bus it didn't matter where we sat cause it gets full as long we are sitting and not standing or sitting on the floor.

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Razor-Lazor
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

Once again, there's only so much you can see in that driver's seat, and if he would've attempted to get a better view of what was going on there could have been much more disaster.
Oblivionfan10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Oblivionfan10
Plus, if you watch the video, all the driver did was yell "Sit down" and "Knock it off" Then as the kid who was beaten up walked past to leave the bus, blood is streaming down his face, glasses broken and crying, nothing happens. I will say though that supposedly the nurse was waiting for him when he left the bus and his mom came and picked him up. That is where I truly become sensitive and feel extremely sad about this whole situation. The mom who probably said good bye to her son for the day telling him to have a good day, then 15 minutes later having to pick up her humiliated and beaten son up at school, and then probably watching the video later of her son being brutally beaten, as he lies defenseless. :( That part truly brings tears to my eyes. I can't fathom that thought. Much less live it out
grenadexjumpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 grenadexjumpr
Member since 2005 • 1120 Posts

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"] In his defense, there's only so much you can see from up there. And it's not his job to stop the bus to check what all the commotion is about.Razor-Lazor

Once again, there's only so much you can see in that driver's seat, and if he would've attempted to get a better view of what was going on there could have been much more disaster.

I don't know what the rule is for bus driver's in that particular school district, but in mine if there is any kind of altercation on the bus or any student for any reason refuses to sit down, the bus driver is to stop the bus. Call school security and the bus is to not move until said child is removed from the bus.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"] In his defense, there's only so much you can see from up there. And it's not his job to stop the bus to check what all the commotion is about.Razor-Lazor

He has a mirror that shows him at a glance what's going on. I know school bus drivers. They have to stop altercations like that.
Ultimas_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Ultimas_Blade
Member since 2004 • 3671 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yjr44CgJy7c- Interview of the boy who HELPED

They should receive punishment quickly and swiftly. These stupid guys never real contributors to society.

streloksbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 streloksbolt
Member since 2009 • 257 Posts

I think this is pertinent.

Oblivionfan10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 Oblivionfan10
I am happy to know that he is okay, physically. That makes me feel better. And I commend the student who broke up the fight. That tooks guts and could've resulted in him getting beat up or taunted. I could never have done that.
ArmoredAshes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#187 ArmoredAshes
Member since 2005 • 4025 Posts

I don't think the issue should be whether its race related or not....i mean is beating someone the answer to sitting next to you on a school bus? hahaha

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#188 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
There's no way I'd stay in a school like that.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 LJS9502_basic
There's no way I'd stay in a school like that.SolidSnake35
It was the bus not the school.
not_wanted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 not_wanted
Member since 2008 • 1990 Posts

Just wait till he gets bitten by a radioactive spider.

Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 Tjeremiah1988

sigh, i just hate black teenagers and black gangsters because of their voice, attitude, 1kalli1
sigh

Photobucket

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 Razor-Lazor

[QUOTE="1kalli1"]sigh, i just hate black teenagers and black gangsters because of their voice, attitude, Funky_Llama

Oh dear God. Win. :lol:
Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Tjeremiah1988

[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]

[QUOTE="1kalli1"]sigh, i just hate black teenagers and black gangsters because of their voice, attitude, Razor-Lazor

Oh dear God. Win. :lol:

perfect gif for a not so perfect response.

Pythos77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 Pythos77
Member since 2005 • 889 Posts

I dont think this was a HATE CRIME but it deffinitly is racialy motivated, if you dont think so just try and imagine it inversed. Anyways the kid who started the assualt was trying to show off and be all gangsta cause he beat up a white kid, who moved his back pack. what a jackass I really hope he gets expelled so that he could finaly tranfer to the streets where an "OG THUG" like him belongs there he can master the art of being a gangsta, then he can go around pimpin and gettin all the ho's and bee atches.. The second kid is even worse than the first one this one came in for sloppy seconds and just did it for the hell of it. what an arse....he too should get expelled so he can join his "bro" on the street. I see a bright future ahead for this kid, in the state pennitentiary where he can try and ward off the guys in the shower by telling them what a baddass he is cause he hit that one kid on a bus.

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#197 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
[QUOTE="SolidSnake35"]There's no way I'd stay in a school like that.LJS9502_basic
It was the bus not the school.

I'm guessing they all went to the same school, though.
LeGoofyGoober

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 LeGoofyGoober
Member since 2009 • 3168 Posts

what a bunch of ****ing cowards. i LOVE when i get wannabe be gangster kids in wrestling, and i just slam the **** out of them. thats what they all need.

Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 Tjeremiah1988

I dont think this was a HATE CRIME but it deffinitly is racialy motivated, if you dont think so just try and imagine it inversed. Anyways the kid who started the assualt was trying to show off and be all gangsta cause he beat up a white kid, who moved his back pack. what a jackass I really hope he gets expelled so that he could finaly tranfer to the streets where an "OG THUG" like him belongs there he can master the art of being a gangsta, then he can go around pimpin and gettin all the ho's and bee atches.. The second kid is even worse than the first one this one came in for sloppy seconds and just did it for the hell of it. what an arse....he too should get expelled so he can join his "bro" on the street. I see a bright future ahead for this kid, in the state pennitentiary where he can try and ward off the guys in the shower by telling them what a baddass he is cause he hit that one kid on a bus.

Pythos77
are people forgetting this is HIGHSCHOOL where stupid things happen? For all we know the kid was probably a nerd who always gets beat up. And lol'd at people trying to understand the life on the streets. Where the heck you get "OG THUG" from :lol: ? You watch to much MTV, seriously,.
TecmoGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 TecmoGirl
Member since 2007 • 3965 Posts

[QUOTE="1kalli1"]sigh, i just hate black teenagers and black gangsters because of their voice, attitude, Funky_Llama

ROFLMAO!!!! Right on point,