Where do you live?

  • 90 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for realistic44
#1 Posted by realistic44 (8232 posts) -

For myself - Tucson, AZ.

Avatar image for speeny
#2 Posted by Speeny (1651 posts) -

Australia.

Avatar image for watercrack445
#3 Edited by watercrack445 (1566 posts) -

Illinois

Spell : ( Ill-IN-NOI)

Avatar image for x_karen_x
#4 Posted by X_Karen_x (500 posts) -

It something I care not to share but my coworker sometime say I live on the internet

Avatar image for hrt_rulz01
#5 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (18878 posts) -

Sydney, Australia.

Avatar image for thehig1
#6 Posted by thehig1 (7284 posts) -

Liverpool

Avatar image for Sevenizz
#7 Posted by Sevenizz (3844 posts) -

Toronto ON Canada.

Avatar image for Serraph105
#8 Posted by Serraph105 (33766 posts) -

Southern Indiana.

Avatar image for killerfist
#9 Posted by killerfist (20121 posts) -

Europe

Avatar image for johnd13
#10 Posted by johnd13 (9727 posts) -

Greece

Avatar image for SOedipus
#11 Posted by SOedipus (11473 posts) -

Canada

Avatar image for uninspiredcup
#12 Posted by uninspiredcup (33418 posts) -

Scotland.

Avatar image for crimsonbrute
#13 Posted by CrimsonBrute (25390 posts) -

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/en.futurama/images/f/f2/ZoidbergWithFlag.jpg

Avatar image for GTR12
#14 Posted by GTR12 (13468 posts) -

@x_karen_x said:

It something I care not to share but my coworker sometime say I live on the internet

We get it, you love your co-worker, just ask him/her out and don't start all your sentences with "my co-worker..."

As for the topic;

Melbourne, NOT FLORIDA.

Also, why do 99% of Americans just list their city and/or state? are they too cocky to list the country?

Avatar image for DEVILinIRON
#15 Posted by DEVILinIRON (4834 posts) -

Upper Northwestern United States. In a port town by the sea.

Avatar image for davillain-
#16 Edited by DaVillain- (36563 posts) -

United States: Atlanta GA.

I'm Southern btw.

Avatar image for brimmul777
#17 Posted by brimmul777 (4057 posts) -

Alberta, Canada

Avatar image for volsung
#18 Posted by Volsung (261 posts) -

"The Maritimes" as they're called.

Avatar image for jaydan
#19 Posted by jaydan (2279 posts) -

I live in California.

Avatar image for Random_Matt
#20 Posted by Random_Matt (4141 posts) -

Near London, moving soon.

Avatar image for shellcase86
#21 Posted by shellcase86 (4401 posts) -

Central Florida. It's hot already -- what happened to winter?

Avatar image for Byshop
#22 Posted by Byshop (19567 posts) -

@GTR12 said:
@x_karen_x said:

It something I care not to share but my coworker sometime say I live on the internet

We get it, you love your co-worker, just ask him/her out and don't start all your sentences with "my co-worker..."

As for the topic;

Melbourne, NOT FLORIDA.

Also, why do 99% of Americans just list their city and/or state? are they too cocky to list the country?

I guess? This is a US-based website though so maybe there's an assumption that most of the customers are from the US. Also a lot of the more well known states seem to be known worldwide.

I live in Colorado. Originally from New York.

Those are in the US, BTW. ;)

-Byshop

Avatar image for kronnenberg
#23 Posted by Kronnenberg (8 posts) -

Proland!

Avatar image for x_karen_x
#24 Posted by X_Karen_x (500 posts) -

@Byshop:

Ha ha it true can’t discuss that!😜

Avatar image for tocool340
#25 Posted by tocool340 (21366 posts) -

Chicago, IL....

Avatar image for warmblur
#27 Edited by warmblur (2376 posts) -

57

Avatar image for Byshop
#28 Posted by Byshop (19567 posts) -

@warmblur said:

57

Buffalo? I have shattered memories of that place.

-Byshop

Avatar image for realistic44
#29 Posted by realistic44 (8232 posts) -

@warmblur said:

57

I was born in Buffalo, NY. :O

Avatar image for Byshop
#30 Posted by Byshop (19567 posts) -

@realistic44 said:
@warmblur said:

57

I was born in Buffalo, NY. :O

Jamaica Queens here.

-Byshop

Avatar image for warmblur
#31 Edited by warmblur (2376 posts) -

@realistic44 said:
@warmblur said:

57

I was born in Buffalo, NY. :O

Nice!!! great to see another Buffalonian here :)

@Byshop: Buffalo? I have shattered memories of that place.

Yep, I understand lol.

Avatar image for GTR12
#32 Edited by GTR12 (13468 posts) -

@Byshop said:

I guess? This is a US-based website though so maybe there's an assumption that most of the customers are from the US. Also a lot of the more well known states seem to be known worldwide.

I live in Colorado. Originally from New York.

Those are in the US, BTW. ;)

-Byshop

Its not just this website, in general; tourists, online games etc.

I don't get why they do it.

Avatar image for npiet1
#33 Posted by npiet1 (2257 posts) -

Middle of no where, Queensland, Australia.

Avatar image for Gaming-Planet
#34 Edited by Gaming-Planet (19946 posts) -

California, USA.

San Jose to be exact.

Avatar image for mandzilla
#35 Posted by Mandzilla (4085 posts) -

Cardiff, UK.

Avatar image for omegamaster
#36 Edited by omegaMaster (1270 posts) -

Manchester, England

Avatar image for br0kenrabbit
#37 Posted by br0kenrabbit (16010 posts) -

Oak Ridge, Tennessee.

United States.

It's not the only place I've lived, but I grew up here. I've moved for years at a time but it's like a rubber band: I always end up back here.

Avatar image for hallenbeck77
#38 Posted by Hallenbeck77 (15739 posts) -

Originally from Jersey City, NJ, now living right outside Honolulu, HI.

Avatar image for THUMPTABLE
#39 Posted by THUMPTABLE (2087 posts) -

@npiet1 said:

Middle of no where, Queensland, Australia.

Longreach?

Avatar image for THUMPTABLE
#40 Posted by THUMPTABLE (2087 posts) -

@hallenbeck77 said:

Originally from Jersey City, NJ, now living right outside Honolulu, HI.

Heading to Honolulu next month, any recommendations?

Avatar image for Sevenizz
#41 Posted by Sevenizz (3844 posts) -

@realistic44: I lived across you for a while on the Canadian side, Fort Erie ON.

Loved going to Buffalo for shopping trips. I’m in Toronto now, but we always visit a few times a year for things we can’t get here (Vanilla Coke Zero, aresol cheese), go to Walden Galleria, and the Olive Garden across the street!

Avatar image for npiet1
#42 Posted by npiet1 (2257 posts) -

@THUMPTABLE: nah, miles it's between Toowoomba and Roma

Avatar image for shellcase86
#43 Edited by shellcase86 (4401 posts) -

@GTR12 said:
@Byshop said:

I guess? This is a US-based website though so maybe there's an assumption that most of the customers are from the US. Also a lot of the more well known states seem to be known worldwide.

I live in Colorado. Originally from New York.

Those are in the US, BTW. ;)

-Byshop

Its not just this website, in general; tourists, online games etc.

I don't get why they do it.

The late comedian Patrice O'Neal has humorous explanation if you care to check out his special, Elephant in the Room. Essentially, Americans are generally self-centered.

Avatar image for kadin_kai
#44 Posted by Kadin_Kai (445 posts) -

I guess I am the only person from Hong Kong.

Avatar image for Byshop
#45 Posted by Byshop (19567 posts) -

@shellcase86 said:
@GTR12 said:

Its not just this website, in general; tourists, online games etc.

I don't get why they do it.

The late comedian Patrice O'Neal has humorous explanation if you care to check out his special, Elephant in the Room. Essentially, Americans are generally self-centered.

Probably not entirely inaccurate.

-Byshop

Avatar image for Byshop
#46 Posted by Byshop (19567 posts) -

@kadin_kai said:

I guess I am the only person from Hong Kong.

I stayed in Sai Wan for a bit last year on business. I liked Hong Kong, but most of the fun stuff seemed like it was on the north side of the bay.

-Byshop

Avatar image for elpresador-911
#47 Posted by Elpresador-911 (1093 posts) -

Seattle

Avatar image for lilletsy
#48 Posted by lilletsy (7 posts) -

@thehig1 ay whats up scouser:

Avatar image for goodzorr
#49 Edited by goodzorr (497 posts) -

Worcester, England :)

Pronounced 'Wuss-ta' ;)

Avatar image for realistic44
#50 Posted by realistic44 (8232 posts) -

@Byshop said:
@shellcase86 said:
@GTR12 said:

Its not just this website, in general; tourists, online games etc.

I don't get why they do it.

The late comedian Patrice O'Neal has humorous explanation if you care to check out his special, Elephant in the Room. Essentially, Americans are generally self-centered.

Probably not entirely inaccurate.

-Byshop

One of the funniest guys ever, I love Patrice. Redd Foxx, George Carlin + Billy Connolly as well. :)