Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sanghelle56
Member since 2017 • 499 Posts

Mine are the Ithorians (Hammerheads).

Btw if you're going to say the Twi'lek, don't say just cuz they're hot lol. Not just looks I mean as far as culture, their place in the galaxy etc.

So which race do you like best?

Avatar image for deactivated-60113e7859d7d
deactivated-60113e7859d7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By deactivated-60113e7859d7d
Member since 2017 • 3808 Posts

Humans. Mainly because they're the most attractive.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#3 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

Hmmmm...do I have to pick just one?

Huttsare pretty incredible if you can get past the fact the majority of them are pretty terrible creatures. They live for thousands of years, they're incredibly intelligent, can be blaster (and, at times, lightsaber proof), they are natural businessmen, they are hermaphrodites (so they can breed at will with any of their other races), and despite their portrayal in the films as fat sloths they are quite mobile and even agile.

The Talz are pretty cool too. if the Wookies are the primitive tribe that welcomed the outside world, the Talz are the primitive tribe that said "Piss off, stay away, and leave us alone to our life". They are extremely badass, possess some great abilities, are would be considered barbarians by the uneducated (though if you know the talz, they have a sense of honor, social structure, and so on). In The Clone Wars, they more or less defeated the Republic and their allies, and the only way the Republic survived was by more or less begging forgiveness.

I like Ugnaughtsmostly because they are a combination of grumpy old men and grumpy IT workers mixed into one package...but they're still somehow kind of adorable. They're also pretty cool because they thrive in toxic environments.

From SW Rebels (arguably the best Star Wars material since the original trilogy), I really enjoy the Lasatrace if only for it's one example, Garazeb Orrelios. Loyal, fierce, strong, with a hard exterior but a sweet interior, he is essentially the Chewbacca of SW Rebels, only you can understand what he is saying and therefore he might actually be better than Chewbacca (gasp!) because you can empathize with him.

Torgruta, the Twi'lek's hotter, more badass cousin. Honestly I don't really have any particular reason to like this race other than the sheer badassedness of Togruta characters in SW, namely Ahsoka Tanno and Shak'ti. And they're not just hot, they're beautiful; colorful skin, really neat patterns on their skin, lovely features, and they all seem pretty noble and capable.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15914 Posts

Skywalker race. They are chosen ones so nobody else is more powerful. Always falls into deepest hole though. oh well ruling the galaxy for a while is not that bad tradeoff.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56094 Posts

I'll just go with 5 Star Wars alien races like the most. (not in this order mind you)

1. Ewoks-I grew up with the Ewoks cartoon series despite I watch episode 6 that introduce me to the Ewoks. Little teddy bears and a cousin to the Wookies only little guys.
  2. Torgrutans-Ahsoka Tanno introduce me to this race and open the doors as my favorite alien race in SW saga.
  3. Mon Calamari-It's a Trap! Well, who could not like this alien race? They are amphibian species that will fight to the bitter end.
  4. Zabraks-Darth Maul, the first ever non-human force user to ever appeared on the big screen back in 1999 made this alien race more interesting then I have ever seen. They have 2 hearts and hard to killed as well. They have several horns on their heads and are a force to be recon with.
  5. Rakata-The long and forgotten alien race in the Star Wars lore. The Rakata were responsible for enslaving every alien specious in the galaxy before the rise of both Republic & Jedi Order. They were also responsible for introducing Hyperspace Drive to the galaxy which made it possible to travel at the speed of light. For such a powerful race, they died out from an unknown plague that killed them all. (The Star Forge is the glory of the Builders, the apex of their Infinite Empire. It is a machine of invincible might, a tool of unstoppable conquest)
Avatar image for deactivated-6068afec1b77d
deactivated-6068afec1b77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-6068afec1b77d
Member since 2017 • 2539 Posts

Umm. Let's see

Not in exact order

First, is Trandoshan, they are big agile reptiles from the same place where Wookies come from. They and Wookies hate each other.

Mon Calamari- I like these fish people and they come in different colors.

Gran- They have three eyes and eat very slowly.

Chiss- They have blue skin and red eyes. They are one of few races that allied with the Empire willingly.

Duros- They have blue skin and better than their cousin race.

Geonosian- They are my favorite insect race in star wars

Kubuz- They like to eat insects. They never show their faces but have big long snouts so they look similar to ant eaters.

Mirialan- They yellow and green skin and wear tribal tottos.

Miraluka- They are force- sensitive but without eyes. It causes them to usually wear cool looking headgear that cover their eyes.

This is just some of species that I like. I can't possibly fit of the species. Asking for a favorite race in star wars is a difficult thing to do but if it was mass effect then I would've said one.

HEATHEN75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 HEATHEN75
Member since 2018 • 1678 Posts

Guess I'll be the first to throw the Mandalorians out there. Only the baddest bad asses in all of bad assery in the SW universe.

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mandzilla  Moderator
Member since 2017 • 4686 Posts

The Gungans.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#9 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34602 Posts

@mandzilla: Watch it.

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 mandzilla  Moderator

@Litchie: Meesa can't believe you just said that... haters gonna hate. :P

CHOASXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 CHOASXIII
Member since 2009 • 14716 Posts

Legit I thought this was about pod racing.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

Thought this was going to be about pod racing

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DaVillain  Moderator

@dave123321: @CHOASXIII: Both of you thought it was all about the Pod race from episode 1?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DaVillain  Moderator

@mandzilla said:

I still one day hope Jar Jar Binks returns as a Sith Lord. I will forever be a fan of Meesa!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-6068afec1b77d

@davillain- said:
@mandzilla said:

I still one day hope Jar Jar Binks returns as a Sith Lord. I will forever be a fan of Meesa!

That actually reminds me of a episode of the clone wars. In one episode with Obi-Wan the Empire thought Jar-Jar was a Jedi since he was wearing Jedi robes and I think had a lightsaber for some reason.

A gungan Jedi?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#16 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

I kind of liked the Jawas

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8772 Posts

Chewbacca

Avatar image for deactivated-5de67c4d9cb12
deactivated-5de67c4d9cb12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deactivated-5de67c4d9cb12
Member since 2019 • 392 Posts

I like the Kamino locals and their big spoon chairs.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#19 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58950 Posts

Twi'leks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deactivated-6068afec1b77d

Part 2

Mandalorians

Jawa

Sith Pureblood

Cathar

Nautolans

Zabrak

Abyssin

Dashade

Gen'Dai

Gamorrean

Kaleesh

Ithorian

Kel Dor

Sullustan

Selonian

Rodian

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

Wookies. Without them we'd not have this:

Loading Video...

sanghelle56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By sanghelle56

@volsung: I used to like Kaminoans so I know what u mean. Anyone circa the canon as of 2002 can see how much they benefited the Republic.

But it ticks me off that they knew about Order 66 and did nothing. If anything those q-tip headed bastards got a fortune of hush credits from Palpatine, and that's just a shot in the dark guess of why they just stood by all quiet.

sanghelle56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By sanghelle56

@Ovirew: Phu-jichi! ...Damn, to this day, I don't know what that sole snippet of their language means or how it's spelled lol.

sanghelle56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 sanghelle56

@watercrack445: I understand, there's thousands of them.

Ithorians are space hippies, part of why they're my #1 fave race. The Tartakovsky Clone Wars toon showed how their badass side can result in a sonic sound-powered scream....prob the only thing most people remeber of it lol. I'm grateful.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#25 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Always been a big fan of the Iridonians (Zabrak), especially Bao-Dur.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

@davillain-: :(((((

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By mandzilla  Moderator

@watercrack445 said:
@davillain- said:
@mandzilla said:

That actually reminds me of a episode of the clone wars. In one episode with Obi-Wan the Empire thought Jar-Jar was a Jedi since he was wearing Jedi robes and I think had a lightsaber for some reason.

A gungan Jedi?

@watercrack445 @davillain It's actually nuts how many fan theories there are that say Jar Jar is indeed a powerful Sith lord who was manipulating Palpatine the entire time lol. I never realised before, but some are rather convincing!

Also, thanks for reminding me that I have to get back into watching the Clone Wars. Awesome show :)

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#28  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

@davillain- said:
@mandzilla said:

Dude, no joke: the theories surrounding a "Darth Binks" are actually pretty damn legit.

I'm a big fan of the whole idea if only because it's a really good use of that whole phrase "the best trick the devil ever pulled is convincing us he doesn't exist".

Between Episode 1 and The Clone Wars series, there are a lot of moments where he overcomes insane odds.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 deactivated-6068afec1b77d

@mandzilla said:

Also, thanks for reminding me that I have to get back into watching the Clone Wars. Awesome show :)

I haven't watched the entire series yet. Only season 1, 2, and parts of 3. Didn't watched the rest or the new star war series where Askho becomes a real Jedi.

Also, I did a quick google search and learned for the 6th season it was on Netflix? Something weird that I found out.