What the heck is wrong with Israel?

• 145 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 Ninja-Vox
Member since 2006 • 16314 Posts
I just dont get it. I was just watching the news, where a town in the gaza strip - previously owned by palestine - was "claimed" by Israel in another phase of the never-ending israel - palestine conflict. I watched Israeli bulldozers move into the newly claimed area, simply destroying everything. A man was sitting on the side-walk with his two kids crying as a bulldozer pulled down his house.

Yet amazingly, that wasn't the news story. That sort of thing has become so common, it's not even mentioned any more. The story was that of palestinian women deciding to form a human shield around the local mosque as peaceful protest. So some guy in a tank pops out, turns around the huge-ass gattling gun and starts firing at them. A bunch of people were killed. A journalist then asks them what they were thinking later, so they pull out a gun and shoot him dead.

Why are we supporting these people?
AngelB1ack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 AngelB1ack
Member since 2005 • 7936 Posts

Israel = GOOD :D

Palestine = bad :x

LAZZOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#3 LAZZOR
Member since 2006 • 5000 Posts
Israel has finally snapped. The whole Hezbollah thing in july pushed them to the edge.
Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Ninja-Vox

AngelB1ack
Could you explain? I have to claim ignorance on this whole topic really; i've followed the events of the war, but i'm unaware of it's cause. How can you justify them flattening an entire town though?
Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 21701 Posts

AngelB1ack

I can just as easily reverse that.

romocop33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 romocop33
Member since 2005 • 2755 Posts
israel is doing what an occupying force does best. too bad the US always sticks up for them, otherwise the rest of the middle east could kick them the hell out.
RELover00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#7 RELover00
Member since 2006 • 2777 Posts
Link pls?
AngelB1ack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 AngelB1ack

Palestine are nothing more than terrorists that have been terrorizing Israel for years now.

Watch the movie Munich...its a true story.

Palestine wants Israels land ... Israel I hope has had enough and will finish the job now.

Mumbles527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Mumbles527
Member since 2004 • 7706 Posts
Israel has been through so much, they just seem to have snapped recently. I guess they want to show people that they won't just sit back and take it any more.
Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Ninja-Vox
Link pls?RELover00
It was on the Channel 4 news about ten minutes ago. In the UK. I'm sure it'll appear on some news site sooner or later, at which point i shall link if this thread is still here.
Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Renegade_Fury

Palestine are nothing more than terrorists that have been terrorizing Israel for years now.

Palestine wants Israels land ... Israel I hope has had enough and will finish the job now.

AngelB1ack

Hmm, maybe if America and Britain didn't fricken kick out the Palestinians in the first place there wouldn't be any fighting. Israel and its American missles kill innocent civilians all the time, yet none of it is mentioned in the extremely biased American media. I suggest you look up a history book rather than watch a biased ** movie .

AngelB1ack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 AngelB1ack
[QUOTE="AngelB1ack"]

Renegade_Fury

You do not know what you are talking about, no you couldnt reverse it.

RELover00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 RELover00
The world is about to end people. It, is, about, to, End.
romocop33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 romocop33

AngelB1ack

haha i hope you're joking about Munich. that's one event that happened 40 years ago. how about the palestinian kids that get shot by israeli soldiers? oh wait, but the kids were throwing rocks, so its ok, right? or how about all the nuclear weapons israel used in lebanon earlier this year? don't think they used nukes? trying getting your news from somewhere other than cable TV.
marolia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#15 marolia
Member since 2004 • 4030 Posts
The world is about to end people. It, is, about, to, End.RELover00

LOL may R.I.P
Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Renegade_Fury
[QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"][QUOTE="AngelB1ack"]

AngelB1ack

You do not know what you are talking about, no you couldnt reverse it.

HA! By the looks of it I know far more about than you can possibly imagine. From your posts it looks you've been either brainwashed by the biased media, or you have some affiliation wih Jews. If you took the time to actually learn about what was going on you can plainly see Israel is not such a goody too shoes after all.

Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Ninja-Vox

AngelB1ack
Munich.... wasn't that a spielberg movie? The same guy who portrays D-Day as an event which had more americans than anything else? Never suggest movies as factual sources of information. But seriously; i find this whole thing very frustrating. Israel has had so many complaints of terrorism - and there was a time when i was completely supportive of their actions. Standing up and fighting the people who are terrorising their people. But not any more. Now they seem to have combatted the terrorism, but they aren't stopping there. Destroying people's homes and livelihoods is just wrong. Turning a 30cal on innocent women is wrong. Shooting camera men in the head for asking you a question is wrong.
AngelB1ack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 AngelB1ack

The palestinians are the ones that will not leave Israel alone...now palestine has went to far and Israel will not stop im afraid. The palestinians are going to lose the land they have and there lives...

ciao palestine..

Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Ninja-Vox
[QUOTE="AngelB1ack"]

romocop33

haha i hope you're joking about Munich. that's one event that happened 40 years ago. how about the palestinian kids that get shot by israeli soldiers? oh wait, but the kids were throwing rocks, so its ok, right? or how about all the nuclear weapons israel used in lebanon earlier this year? don't think they used nukes? trying getting your news from somewhere other than cable TV.

They didn't use nukes. :| The UN would be all over them. Dont be so silly. Nuclear bombs aren't dropped with any degree of subtlety.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178848 Posts
I'll reserve judgment until I see the news story.....
AngelB1ack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 AngelB1ack

Palestine = Terrorists :x

Israel = Terrorized

romocop33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 romocop33
[QUOTE="romocop33"][QUOTE="AngelB1ack"]

Ninja-Vox

They didn't use nukes. :| The UN would be all over them. Dont be so silly. Nuclear bombs aren't dropped with any degree of subtlety.

not all nukes have to be gigantic bombs. have you read about all the depleted uranium that was left over in lebanon after israel pulled out? and when has the UN ever done anything?
Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Renegade_Fury

Israel = Terrorized

AngelB1ack

The way I see it Israelian government is the one being the terrorist. Do you think Palestians are all bad guys or something. News Flash: They are people to, people who deserve far more land and rights than they have right now. You obviously have no clue what the hell is actually going on.

Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Ninja-Vox
not all nukes have to be gigantic bombs. have you read about all the depleted uranium that was left over in lebanon after israel pulled out? and when has the UN ever done anything?romocop33

So if i were to develop an elastic-band gun which fired spit balls, but implemented uranium in it's design, that makes it a nuclear bomb? The nuclear weapons the world is so against the ones that cause unimaginable devastation; dont be making up arguements based on technicalities.
Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Ninja-Vox
As far as i'm concerned, it's fine to talk about fighting back against terrorists, but as soon as you bulldoze a neighbourhood to the ground and open fire on protesting women; you're a terrorist yourself.
AngelB1ack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 AngelB1ack
Palestinians should stop using terrorist tactics and accept they have done wrong. They will be wiped from the face of the earth if they keep going down the path they have chosen.
RELover00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 RELover00
Palestinians should stop using terrorist tactics and accept they have done wrong. They will be wiped from the face of the earth if they keep going down the path they have chosen.AngelB1ack
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry:
romocop33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 romocop33
[QUOTE="romocop33"]not all nukes have to be gigantic bombs. have you read about all the depleted uranium that was left over in lebanon after israel pulled out? and when has the UN ever done anything?Ninja-Vox

So if i were to develop an elastic-band gun which fired spit balls, but implemented uranium in it's design, that makes it a nuclear bomb? The nuclear weapons the world is so against the ones that cause unimaginable devastation; dont be making up arguements based on technicalities.

do you know what uranium is? do you know that scientists have estimated that 1 lb of uranium disseminated in earth's atmosphere would be enough to give the entire world terminal lung cancer? so when there's traces of enriched uranium left over from israeli bombs in lebanon, its ok?
Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Ninja-Vox
A little more information here. The stuff on the tv was much more detailed, but this is all i can find on the interwebs: The town itself had been destroyed by fighting between palestinians defending the area and israelis trying to take it. After Israeli troops broke through, they bulldozed what the palestinians left behind; including a school, 38 homes and 66 "unclassified structures". The last remaining palestinian men took refuge in the mosque; which was promptly surrounded by tanks and bulldozers, at which point a call was made on public radio for the women in the area to form a human-shield around the mosque to protect the men inside. They did so peacfully, at which point the Israelis opened fire on them. More here: http://www.channel4.com/news/content/news-storypage.jsp?id=32915813
romocop33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 romocop33
Palestinians should stop using terrorist tactics and accept they have done wrong. They will be wiped from the face of the earth if they keep going down the path they have chosen.AngelB1ack
if someone was trying to kick me off of my land, i would use "terrorist tactics" (whatever that really means) as well. would you be happier if palestinians were fighting using more conventional tactics? i'm sure they would gladly trade in their "terrorists weapons" like roadside bombs, bus bombs, and bombs strapped to themselves for some of israel's f-16's, automatic rifles, and tanks so that they could fight a "conventional war", but somehow i don't think israel would go for that. they're fighting with what they have.
AngelB1ack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 AngelB1ack

The Palestinians brought this upon themselves, keep pushing someone and sooner or later the person will snap.

Roll on Israel roll on...

romocop33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 romocop33

The Palestinians brought this upon themselves, keep pushing someone and sooner or later the person will snap.

AngelB1ack
exactly. that's why the palestinians are taking it to israel. some people push back.
Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Ninja-Vox

AngelB1ack
You'd honestly say it's pefectly acceptable to bulldoze a man's home down, as he sits outside with his young boys in tears, watching you do it? You're saying it's pefectly acceptable for them to turn a machine gun on women because "they've had it rough" in the past?
AngelB1ack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 AngelB1ack
[QUOTE="AngelB1ack"]

Ninja-Vox
You'd honestly say it's pefectly acceptable to bulldoze a man's home down, as he sits outside with his young boys in tears, watching you do it? You're saying it's pefectly acceptable for them to turn a machine gun on women because "they've had it rough" in the past?

Listen Palestine train the kids from an early age to be killers/terrorists...you dont know who is the bad guy over there. War is hell and palestine shouldnt of pushed Israel to do this..
Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Ninja-Vox
[QUOTE="Ninja-Vox"][QUOTE="AngelB1ack"]

AngelB1ack

Listen Palestine train the kids from an early age to be killers/terrorists...you dont know who is the bad guy over there. War is hell and palestine shouldnt of pushed Israel to do this..

To kill women and demolish schools?
AngelB1ack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 AngelB1ack
[QUOTE="AngelB1ack"][QUOTE="Ninja-Vox"][QUOTE="AngelB1ack"]

Ninja-Vox

To kill women and demolish schools?

Terrorists will not be negotiated with, thats the stance.
sentencedogu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 sentencedogu
Member since 2006 • 3823 Posts
Strong crushes weak.Israel has the support of USA and media.Poor Palestinians
romocop33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 romocop33
Terrorists will not be negotiated with, thats the stance.AngelB1ack
you've been watching too many movies. israel pleaded with the "terrorists" hezbollah to release the israeli soldiers they kidnapped. when hezbollah wouldn't give them up without concessions from israel, israel invaded and promptly killed over 1000 labanese civilians.
sentencedogu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 sentencedogu

Israel = Terrorized

AngelB1ack

Yeah all those innocent families are terrorist.They can't sleep at their houses because they're scared.There wasn't any Israel on Palestinians lands 50 years ago.Now they're being occupied and they have the right to fight back.Since they can't fight with an army they have to use terrorists.
AngelB1ack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 AngelB1ack

Israel is taking the same stance as America does with terrorists.

NO NEGOTIATION!

Palestine is done for..

Shareef17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Shareef17
Member since 2006 • 1160 Posts
[QUOTE="AngelB1ack"]

NO NEGOTIATION!

romocop33
that's because israel is america's b*tch. without the USA, israel would be done for.

No, not really. granted, they do get a lot of help from USA, but how many times has Isreal beaten middle eastern countries. Israel has tried to make peace, they even gave land back taht they stole, but palistine keeps coming back for more. If there was so much anti-semetism in the world, then this wouldnt happen.
son_of_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 son_of_liberty
Member since 2003 • 3870 Posts

this probably wont make it to american news(the most censored news in the world) no racism intended(i live in america) but ive also lived in other countries

sentencedogu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 sentencedogu
What the hell do you expect from Palestinians.The people you call terrorist are trying to save their lives,lovers.They can't move without permission of Israel.They do not have blaster rifles,thats why they use guerilla tactics and use religion as propoganda.
They're more like fighting for themselves.They're not terrorists if you ask me!
Shareef17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Shareef17
[QUOTE="AngelB1ack"]Terrorists will not be negotiated with, thats the stance.romocop33
you've been watching too many movies. israel pleaded with the "terrorists" hezbollah to release the israeli soldiers they kidnapped. when hezbollah wouldn't give them up without concessions from israel, israel invaded and promptly killed over 1000 labanese civilians.

Only ebcause hezbollah had to hide in Lebanan. You guys justify all that palistine has done, well one day, when all you supporters of terrorism get whats comming(a number of things palistine would love to do to americans), im sure youll change your mind.
romocop33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 romocop33
[QUOTE="romocop33"][QUOTE="AngelB1ack"]

NO NEGOTIATION!

Shareef17
that's because israel is america's b*tch. without the USA, israel would be done for.

No, not really. granted, they do get a lot of help from USA, but how many times has Isreal beaten middle eastern countries. Israel has tried to make peace, they even gave land back taht they stole, but palistine keeps coming back for more. If there was so much anti-semetism in the world, then this wouldnt happen.

and how do you think israel was able to "beat" all those middle eastern countries? where do you think they get their weapons? could it be from the $84,854,827,200 that the US has given to israel since 1949?
Shareef17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Shareef17
[QUOTE="Shareef17"][QUOTE="romocop33"][QUOTE="AngelB1ack"]

NO NEGOTIATION!

romocop33

and how do you think israel was able to "beat" all those middle eastern countries? where do you think they get their weapons? could it be from the $84,854,827,200 that the US has given to israel since 1949?

I'd like to see where you got those numbers from.
StoneTheCrows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#48 StoneTheCrows
Member since 2006 • 897 Posts
There are a lot of things I could say to answer your question. To avoid getting banned, I'll keep my mouth shut.
SAURON221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 SAURON221
Member since 2006 • 2508 Posts
I myself back Israel. They are surrounded my country's that want to destroy them an they are only looking out for the best interests of there country an there people. An thats what come first your own country's people.
sentencedogu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 sentencedogu
[QUOTE="romocop33"][QUOTE="Shareef17"][QUOTE="romocop33"][QUOTE="AngelB1ack"]

NO NEGOTIATION!

Shareef17

I'd like to see where you got those numbers from.

That number is true.How do you ecpect Isreal to build all tohse things in the middle desert