What movies, shows, games,new hobbies are you enjoying while in lockdown?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a
deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a
Member since 2020 • 1426 Posts

I know this is not a place to talk to about games, but i'm just curious to know which movies,shows,games,new hobbies are you enjoying while in isolation?

Movies- Rewatched and enjoyed Resident Evil movies from 1-Final Chapter

Shows- The Mandolorian Season 1

Games - Doom Eternal, Resident Evil 3.

Hobbies - Deep Breathing practice to increase immunity.

Well?

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

Movies - none

TV shows - Better Call Saul (last episode was one of the best, in fact this season is easily the best so far), finished Ozark (awesome season), and SVU

Games - Bloodstained Ritual of the Night, SWGB, and some Warcraft III. I plan on playing Resident Evil 4 again with all the Remake talk.

Hobbies - working out

Nothing has really changed for me in how I spend my time. I just don't go out anymore.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

To be 100 percent honest I'm not enjoying anything the closest thing I enjoy right now is sleep and a good meal. I watched some old Twilight Zone episodes 2002 version and been playing some Quantum Break I don't have any hobbies.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4  Edited By pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts
  • FF7 Remake
  • Persona 5 Royal
  • Got a D&D group going using Roll20
  • Playing DOS2 multiplayer game with 3 others
Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

Movies - Whatever I can get my hands on. I re-subscribed to AMC's horror streaming service Shudder when I realized it was no longer on VRV.

TV - Cruised through Ozark, NOS4A2, and a few others. Regularly watch Westworld and Homeland.

Games - Many. FF7Remake mostly, restarted Witcher 3 not that long ago. Half Life Alyx on Vive Pro Wireless or Index depending on mood. Blade and Sorcery. Phoenix Point.

Hobbies - This one's a problem, as beyond craft hobbies I usually reserve my time for active hobbies. BJJ takes up a big chunk of my time but that's out, so we are doing Zoom calls with the students to help guide home drills and game plans but it's a challenge. I've picked up DDR again (well, the PC-based open source clone "Stepmania") and busted out my hard pads. I've been hitting that hard the last few weeks to get my skill back up and keep my cardio

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56095 Posts

As of now during this pandemic:

• TV shows: Mainly just streaming shows like Dsiney+ Netflix, Crunchyroll, and Amazon. I'm watching Star Wars: Clone Wars, sometimes Spongebob Squar Paints, (don't ask why I watch that cartoon) and catching up with anime shows I put on-hold but right now, I'm watching My Hero Academia.
  • Movies: hardly watching any movies that got put on streaming ever since C-19 hit. I did watch Pokemon: Mewtwo Strikes Back Remake and just got Mortal Kombat: Legends: Scorpion's Revenge
  • Games: Now this is where the fun begins. Gaming has always been my primary hobby and as such, I'm playing lots of games on my PC. (see my sig below and it'll show you what games I'm currently playing now)
  • Hobbies: outside of games, I like to play tennis from time to time and listening to heavy metal like Trivium, Metallica, Slayer, Tool, and Slipknot. I also like to make love with my fiance and lastly, spending time with my daughter either we play video games on any Nintendo or just watching movies together. I'm more of a daddy's girl to her.
DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8772 Posts

Pretty much just CoD. Reading a horror manga called Gyo. Watched a decent film called Mandy with Nicolas Cage. So expect a Cage meltdown. Same goes for Cage in Color of Night, another film I watched. Other than that I watch the news on YouTube.

VirusVaccine21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 VirusVaccine21
Member since 2020 • 748 Posts

I still work from home, so it's the same thing lol. But I do seem to have at least 2-3 hours freerer. I'm addicted to Divinity 2. I just finished it, wow. What did I miss! Now playing co-op online and it's just amazing.

HEATHEN75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 HEATHEN75
Member since 2018 • 1678 Posts

Still working four days a week but not going anywhere else does leave a lot of time for TV, books and gaming.

TV, I just finished season 2 of Altered Carbon last night. Rewatched defenders for the hell of it last week.

Movies in the last week have been Wyatt Earp, the Highway Men, UHF, Tekken and Menace 2 Society.

Reading wise I just finished my Green Lantern backlog and Dark Lord: the Rise of Darth Vader novel.

Gaming wise I am getting into Red Dead online and playing COD: Warzone with friends. Thinking of starting Mafia 3 as my single player game this weekend.

Gwynbleidd_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Gwynbleidd_91
Member since 2018 • 137 Posts

Movies: I watched Detective Pikachu for the first time yesterday and it was better than what I expected.

TV: I finished season 2 of The Mayans MC since I was a big fan of SOA. It's pretty good so far. Also, I'm watching this show called Little Fires Everywhere on Hulu and that's good too.

Gaming: FFXIV, Tales of Berseria, Pokemon Sword, Overwatch

Hobbies: I enjoy reading so I'm currently reading Into the Fire by Gregg Hurwitz. I purchased it back in January after reading the first four books of the series and I'm reading it now since I have the time.

RatchetClank92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 RatchetClank92
Member since 2020 • 1342 Posts

I’ve almost finished watching Breaking Bad, and have bought some online harmonica lessons and have been jamming on that a lot lately.

CosmoQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 CosmoQueen
Member since 2020 • 6 Posts

@magnum3000 said:

I know this is not a place to talk to about games, but i'm just curious to know which movies,shows,games,new hobbies are you enjoying while in isolation?

Well?

I heard that "The Mandalorian" was a good show to watch but I never even sat through a full star wars movie before. So I decided to find the star wars movies online and I found every movie and I watch them all in order until I got to the last two movies about the rouge one and the other movie. I just stopped at "The Rise Of Sky Walker" and then I watch the (8) episodes. Which I hated the fact that there was only (8) Episodes. I hoped there was at least (12) or more but oooooh well. I can't wait till the next season comes out.

CosmoQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 CosmoQueen
Member since 2020 • 6 Posts
@davillain- said:

As of now during this pandemic:

• TV shows: Mainly just streaming shows like Dsiney+ Netflix, Crunchyroll, and Amazon. I'm watching Star Wars: Clone Wars, sometimes Spongebob Squar Paints, (don't ask why I watch that cartoon) and catching up with anime shows I put on-hold but right now, I'm watching My Hero Academia.
  • Movies: hardly watching any movies that got put on streaming ever since C-19 hit. I did watch Pokemon: Mewtwo Strikes Back Remake and just got Mortal Kombat: Legends: Scorpion's Revenge
  • Games: Now this is where the fun begins. Gaming has always been my primary hobby and as such, I'm playing lots of games on my PC. (see my sig below and it'll show you what games I'm currently playing now)
  • Hobbies: outside of games, I like to play tennis from time to time and listening to heavy metal like Trivium, Metallica, Slayer, Tool, and Slipknot. I also like to make love with my fiance and lastly, spending time with my daughter either we play video games on any Nintendo or just watching movies together. I'm more of a daddy's girl to her.

I finished my hero academia in Japanese with English Subtitles and have not caught up on the episodes in English dubbed yet. But the last episode was pretty freaking good. I was totally not expecting that kind of ending.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a
deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#15 deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a
Member since 2020 • 1426 Posts

@cosmoqueen said:
@magnum3000 said:

Well?

I heard that "The Mandalorian" was a good show to watch but I never even sat through a full star wars movie before. So I decided to find the star wars movies online and I found every movie and I watch them all in order until I got to the last two movies about the rouge one and the other movie. I just stopped at "The Rise Of Sky Walker" and then I watch the (8) episodes. Which I hated the fact that there was only (8) Episodes. I hoped there was at least (12) or more but oooooh well. I can't wait till the next season comes out.

Yup, The Mandalorian season 1 lived upto the expectation :)

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#16 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58955 Posts

Star Trek.

benleslie5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 557

#17 benleslie5  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 9175 Posts

I've been busy with some cosplay work while passing the time during lockdown

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18  Edited By judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7270 Posts

With a 2 and 4-year-old, I haven't really been watching TV or playing more games than I usually do. But with free trials for CBS All Access and Disney+, I did manage to get through Picard and Mandalorian. As a parent, I've come to appreciate shows with short seasons :)

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#19 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6089 Posts

I'm working 5 days a week so I'm still busy for the meantime. The last time I watched a movie was when "It" was first available on Netflix, other than that, nothing for movies. Started to watch Better Call Saul, right now I am on season 1,episode 7, just started out back on tv shows. As far as games goes, Resident Evil 3 remake is Awesome. Don't have much hobbies, except games and music.

My favorite music is everything from AC/DC, Buddy Holly to Slayer and ZZ Top. Don't read books, but I like magazines.