What happened to Aussiepet?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts
I just got murdered by emoticons chilly-chill
:lol: Does to be some over usage here....
TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 TrainerCeleste
Member since 2012 • 1633 Posts

[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"]

[QUOTE="AussieePet"] lol well they always say its a he then end up calling me she so i figured they are trolling me :) well after all my proof they make an excuse for everything lol but true they are weirdos ^_^sune_Gem

I think it's funny, I never hide the fact that I'm a man on MMOs or forums for that matter and everyone just assumes i'm a girl :P On some MMOs where i'll have female characters people literally tell me I'm not a a man I'm wrong about my gender :lol:

Yet when all my female friends play anything online they have to do things like you did to have it as proof if they even choose to care :P The internet thinks everyone is out to trick them about their gender o3o

Every character I make on near every game that gives me the option too chose I go female.

In MMO's I had to say "I'm a guy" about 2,647 times. They'd be all like "she can tank" "she got healing gear" "she needs that item more" and after a while I just left them too it, couldn't be bothered to explain it to them all, unless of course they flat out accused me of being a girl or simply asked me. :lol:

After a while I stopped caring :lol: It grows tiresome to explain to every.singe.person so I simply stopped unless someone asked :P
TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 TrainerCeleste
[QUOTE="chilly-chill"]I just got murdered by emoticons LJS9502_basic
:lol: Does to be some over usage here....

This is light on how I used to use them :P
sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#204 sune_Gem
Member since 2006 • 12463 Posts

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"] I think it's funny, I never hide the fact that I'm a man on MMOs or forums for that matter and everyone just assumes i'm a girl :P On some MMOs where i'll have female characters people literally tell me I'm not a a man I'm wrong about my gender :lol:

Yet when all my female friends play anything online they have to do things like you did to have it as proof if they even choose to care :P The internet thinks everyone is out to trick them about their gender o3o

TrainerCeleste

Every character I make on near every game that gives me the option too chose I go female.

In MMO's I had to say "I'm a guy" about 2,647 times. They'd be all like "she can tank" "she got healing gear" "she needs that item more" and after a while I just left them too it, couldn't be bothered to explain it to them all, unless of course they flat out accused me of being a girl or simply asked me. :lol:

After a while I stopped caring :lol: It grows tiresome to explain to every.singe.person so I simply stopped unless someone asked :P

It's a strange thing. I never cared what my character looked like if they was male. Any new cool looking gear I'd get just wouldn't have the same effect for I don't think males look good in the same respect. It's hard to explain without it making me sound like I'm getting off to pixelated women. :oops:

TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 TrainerCeleste

[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"][QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

sune_Gem

It's a strange thing. I never cared what my character looked like if they was male. Any new cool looking gear I'd get just wouldn't have the same effect for I don't think males look good in the same respect. It's hard to explain without it making me sound like I'm getting off to pixelated women. :oops:

haha :P When I used to play PSO some of the gear was gender locked, and the gear that I wanted to use was gender locked to females so I just always used them from then on out in that series :P It was worse as well since their was voice lag in PSO so I only ever used the keyboard, making my case worse. In other games some of the gender locked gear is cheaper and cooler looking for females too so my main would just use that :lol:
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts
[QUOTE="dave123321"][QUOTE="AussieePet"][QUOTE="dave123321"] They are jealous

i guess its cause they find me attractive lol if i was super fat and ugly they wouldn't accuse me :)

Yeah. OT has always been quite sexist

Stop encouraging Dave....
sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 sune_Gem

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"] After a while I stopped caring :lol: It grows tiresome to explain to every.singe.person so I simply stopped unless someone asked :PTrainerCeleste

haha :P When I used to play PSO some of the gear was gender locked, and the gear that I wanted to use was gender locked to females so I just always used them from then on out in that series :P It was worse as well since their was voice lag in PSO so I only ever used the keyboard, making my case worse. In other games some of the gender locked gear is cheaper and cooler looking for females too so my main would just use that :lol:

I love females.

TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 TrainerCeleste

sune_Gem

I love females.

They are quite lovely aren't they o3o
AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#209 AussieePet
Member since 2010 • 11424 Posts
Dare you areKiIIyou
Kill you hey long time!!1 D:
AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 AussieePet

[QUOTE="AussieePet"][QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"] It's the way of the internet :P Gir's can't be real they are men and men who don't want to stick their penis into anything that moves are womenTrainerCeleste

lol well they always say its a he then end up calling me she so i figured they are trolling me :) well after all my proof they make an excuse for everything lol but true they are weirdos ^_^

I think it's funny, I never hide the fact that I'm a man on MMOs or forums for that matter and everyone just assumes i'm a girl :P On some MMOs where i'll have female characters people literally tell me I'm not a a man I'm wrong about my gender :lol:

lol they seem to be confused all the time xD do everyone here think you're a girl cause of your name too :O ? haha i guess they are trolling or joking around either one :P well i don't see the point of tricking someone of your gender lol theres loads of girls on the internet like facebook, twitter, tumblr ect :D haha
SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"]

[QUOTE="AussieePet"] lol well they always say its a he then end up calling me she so i figured they are trolling me :) well after all my proof they make an excuse for everything lol but true they are weirdos ^_^AussieePet

lol they seem to be confused all the time xD do everyone here think you're a girl cause of your name too :O ? haha i guess they are trolling or joking around either one :P well i don't see the point of tricking someone of your gender lol theres loads of girls on the internet like facebook, twitter, tumblr ect :D haha

Does this mean you are back and that this thread is now obsolete?

AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 AussieePet
[QUOTE="dave123321"][QUOTE="AussieePet"][QUOTE="dave123321"] They are jealous

i guess its cause they find me attractive lol if i was super fat and ugly they wouldn't accuse me :)

Yeah. OT has always been quite sexist

True lol Sexist pigs!!! :O
sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 sune_Gem

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"] haha :P When I used to play PSO some of the gear was gender locked, and the gear that I wanted to use was gender locked to females so I just always used them from then on out in that series :P It was worse as well since their was voice lag in PSO so I only ever used the keyboard, making my case worse. In other games some of the gender locked gear is cheaper and cooler looking for females too so my main would just use that :lol:TrainerCeleste

I love females.

But...

TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 TrainerCeleste
[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"]

[QUOTE="AussieePet"] lol well they always say its a he then end up calling me she so i figured they are trolling me :) well after all my proof they make an excuse for everything lol but true they are weirdos ^_^AussieePet

On the OT I think it's my name and my overuse of emoticons :lol: But tis just a shade of blue ;p and yes I don't get it :lol: Welcome back by the way I suppose :P
TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 TrainerCeleste

I love females.

sune_Gem

But...

It could be worse

sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 sune_Gem

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"] They are quite lovely aren't they o3oTrainerCeleste

But...

It could be worse

You saying that some of them are crazy musical bears? :o

TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 TrainerCeleste

[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"]

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

But...

sune_Gem

It could be worse

I think it's very possible! :P They could have the werewolf hair disorder, and play strange songs in a bear mask see?
sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 sune_Gem

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"]

It could be worse

TrainerCeleste

I think it's very possible! :P They could have the werewolf hair disorder, and play strange songs in a bear mask see?

Werewolf girls? :shock:

TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 TrainerCeleste

sune_Gem

Yeah it's apparently famous There were a lot of werewolf girls in this movie look!
sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 sune_Gem

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"] I think it's very possible! :P They could have the werewolf hair disorder, and play strange songs in a bear mask see?TrainerCeleste

Yeah it's apparently famous There were a lot of werewolf girls in this movie look!

That looked like a guy...

AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 AussieePet
[QUOTE="AussieePet"][QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"] I think it's funny, I never hide the fact that I'm a man on MMOs or forums for that matter and everyone just assumes i'm a girl :P On some MMOs where i'll have female characters people literally tell me I'm not a a man I'm wrong about my gender :lol:

TrainerCeleste

On the OT I think it's my name and my overuse of emoticons :lol: But tis just a shade of blue ;p and yes I don't get it :lol: Welcome back by the way I suppose :P

lol i like using icons it shows your personalty that you're happy :D i guess it how ot's logics are :) haha thanks i wish Ot had some interesting topics tho they are boring :P haha reading trough this threadi see lots of people who i thought was mates with me aren't lol talking about me behind my back pfft xD
AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 AussieePet

[QUOTE="AussieePet"][QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"] I think it's funny, I never hide the fact that I'm a man on MMOs or forums for that matter and everyone just assumes i'm a girl :P On some MMOs where i'll have female characters people literally tell me I'm not a a man I'm wrong about my gender :lol:

SUD123456

Does this mean you are back and that this thread is now obsolete?

Welli never went anywhere i come on to see if there any good threads lol but there all boring :O
TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 TrainerCeleste
[QUOTE="AussieePet"][QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"][QUOTE="AussieePet"] lol they seem to be confused all the time xD do everyone here think you're a girl cause of your name too :O ? haha i guess they are trolling or joking around either one :P well i don't see the point of tricking someone of your gender lol theres loads of girls on the internet like facebook, twitter, tumblr ect :D haha

lol i like using icons it shows your personalty that you're happy :D i guess it how ot's logics are :) haha thanks i wish Ot had some interesting topics tho they are boring :P haha reading trough this threadi see lots of people who i thought was mates with me aren't lol talking about me behind my back pfft xD

Yush, but I guess men aren't allowed to show emotion x3 and that's usually how it goes when you're not there people will talk as much shi- as they can ^^
TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 TrainerCeleste

sune_Gem

You'd think that wouldn't you! But it's clearly a woman in disguise, I bet she plays the banjo too
sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 sune_Gem

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"] Yeah it's apparently famous There were a lot of werewolf girls in this movie look!  TrainerCeleste

You'd think that wouldn't you! But it's clearly a woman in disguise, I bet she plays the banjo too

I don't think werewolves can be girls...

AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 AussieePet
[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"][QUOTE="AussieePet"][QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"] On the OT I think it's my name and my overuse of emoticons :lol: But tis just a shade of blue ;p and yes I don't get it :lol: Welcome back by the way I suppose :P

Yush, but I guess men aren't allowed to show emotion x3 and that's usually how it goes when you're not there people will talk as much shi- as they can ^^

hhaha well you should show more emotions , just to annoy them :) hah true thats how it is in real life too with mates they do the same sh!t : lol :)
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts
I miss jand
D3nnyCrane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#228 D3nnyCrane
Member since 2007 • 12058 Posts
I miss janddave123321
Dave you are the worst ever. But AP's pretty cool, AP do you still have that D3nny 8===D AP pic you made me? I lost mine :(
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts
[QUOTE="dave123321"]I miss jandD3nnyCrane
Dave you are the worst ever. But AP's pretty cool, AP do you still have that D3nny 8===D AP pic you made me? I lost mine :(

We appreciate your sacrifice in removing jandmin
AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 AussieePet
[QUOTE="dave123321"]I miss jandD3nnyCrane

lol thanks D3nny you're cool too :) plus i do its saved on my laptop lol xD
D3nnyCrane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 D3nnyCrane
[QUOTE="D3nnyCrane"][QUOTE="dave123321"]I miss jandAussieePet

PM it PM it PM it.
Avatar image for michael_1234576
michael_1234576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 michael_1234576
Member since 2004 • 8621 Posts
Guess she didn't get eaten by a dingo..
AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 AussieePet
[QUOTE="AussieePet"][QUOTE="D3nnyCrane"] Dave you are the worst ever. But AP's pretty cool, AP do you still have that D3nny 8===D AP pic you made me? I lost mine :(D3nnyCrane

PM it PM it PM it.

haha alright imam send it to you now xD
AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 AussieePet
Guess she didn't get eaten by a dingo.. michael_1234576
i almost did :O lol
AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 AussieePet

[QUOTE="AussieePet"][QUOTE="D3nnyCrane"] Dave you are the worst ever. But AP's pretty cool, AP do you still have that D3nny 8===D AP pic you made me? I lost mine :(D3nnyCrane

PM it PM it PM it.

2w5imad.jpg

Wouldn't let me send in pm so i send here lol :O

TheFallenDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 TheFallenDemon
Member since 2010 • 13933 Posts

Do you need a hug or something AP?

megagene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 megagene
Member since 2005 • 23160 Posts
AP sure like holding up pieces of paper with stuff written on them.
Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 Overlord93
Member since 2007 • 12602 Posts
She's in this thread.
Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 Bucked20
Member since 2011 • 6651 Posts

[QUOTE="D3nnyCrane"][QUOTE="AussieePet"] lol thanks D3nny you're cool too :) plus i do its saved on my laptop lol xD AussieePet

PM it PM it PM it.

2w5imad.jpg

Yall phuckin ?
AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 AussieePet

TheFallenDemon
haha sure but only if your hands are washed :O
TheFallenDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 TheFallenDemon

[QUOTE="TheFallenDemon"]

AussieePet

I'm a cat, they always are

AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 AussieePet
AP sure like holding up pieces of paper with stuff written on them. megagene
Hey what you trying to say lol
AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 AussieePet
[QUOTE="AussieePet"]

[QUOTE="D3nnyCrane"] PM it PM it PM it.Bucked20

2w5imad.jpg

Yall phuckin ?

nope i didn't know what it was when i wrote it for him then i realize it was a joke lol
D3nnyCrane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 D3nnyCrane
[QUOTE="AussieePet"]

[QUOTE="AussieePet"] lol thanks D3nny you're cool too :) plus i do its saved on my laptop lol xD D3nnyCrane
PM it PM it PM it.

2w5imad.jpg

Winning.
AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 AussieePet

[QUOTE="AussieePet"][QUOTE="TheFallenDemon"]

TheFallenDemon

I'm a cat, they always are

True :O but you could be an ally cat lol
Avatar image for deactivated-598fc45371265
deactivated-598fc45371265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#246 deactivated-598fc45371265
Member since 2008 • 13247 Posts

I miss janddave123321

I don't. OT can only hold so many drunks.

D3nnyCrane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 D3nnyCrane

[QUOTE="dave123321"]I miss jandStorm_Marine

I don't. OT can only hold so many drunks.

I like this guy. You should join TDH.
TheFallenDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 TheFallenDemon

Can you make a picture for me? Can it also say Join Daves Place and The Gamer's Sanctuary too? Please?

chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#250 chilly-chill
Member since 2010 • 8902 Posts
Dem broad shoulders...