What do you hate about school?

• 104 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MrMe1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MrMe1000
Member since 2007 • 2215 Posts

I hate the fact that I'll be walking towards a group of perfectly quiet girls but when your ear is next to their mouth they start screaming and making you deaf.

When the person next to you copies all of your work.

Avatar image for DamianAlexander
DamianAlexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 DamianAlexander
Member since 2008 • 3762 Posts

When I was in school I hated homework.

Avatar image for thriteenthmonke
thriteenthmonke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 thriteenthmonke
Member since 2005 • 49823 Posts
I hate homework.
Lto_thaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Lto_thaG
Member since 2006 • 22611 Posts

Getting up early.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

Homework and coursework but I miss my school days.

ArmoredCore55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ArmoredCore55
Member since 2005 • 24940 Posts
The homework, the bullies, some of the teachers, and having to get up early. I'm glad to be out of high school, though.
pygmahia5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 pygmahia5
Member since 2007 • 7428 Posts
the lack of interesting people.
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts

Professors somehow all giving exams and group projects the same week/day. This week is hell for me. They claim its all coincidental, I beg to differ. :x

hedden93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 hedden93
Member since 2009 • 5496 Posts

When preppy kids form a giant group right in front of the stairs. So everyone has to go around them. When they could go somewhere else where they are less in the way.

Chrypt22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 Chrypt22
Member since 2005 • 1387 Posts

Well you go from that in highschool to some teachers who preach off of their political beliefs in college. Not every teacher is like that but once you get into economics and some of the other classes it can get pretty bad.

The school my wife and I went to, my business ethics teacher was an open communist... Irony anyone?? Also, my wife who was going into the military as an officer was constantly attacked in her speech class because of her decision. She ended up getting a C in the class cause she got sick of it one day, basically shredded a couple of the other girls arguments, embarassed them, and made one of them leave the class crying. She's not really one to challenge like that in the open. The teacher allowed them to attack her but when she fought back she got penalized... oh well... its just how it is in a lot of schools.

Omzzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Omzzz
Member since 2010 • 1440 Posts
Timings.
MrLions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 MrLions
Member since 2007 • 9833 Posts
The fact that our education system is so dumbed down that people are still failing. I'm tutoring a senior who still hasn't learned how to do common algebra like x+4=7 and it's not that he can't do it, it's that he dosn't want to :| It bothers me how High school is just a giant cesspool of horny idiots.
-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#13 -Katsuri-
Member since 2008 • 61883 Posts
The people.
lol_haha_dead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 lol_haha_dead
Member since 2009 • 1238 Posts

Getting up early.

Lto_thaG
Thiiiis! x's1000
RobboElRobbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 RobboElRobbo
Member since 2009 • 13668 Posts

Getting up early and homework.

hedden93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 hedden93
Member since 2009 • 5496 Posts

The fact that our education system is so dumbed down that people are still failing. I'm tutoring a senior who still hasn't learned how to do common algebra like x+4=7 and it's not that he can't do it, it's that he dosn't want to :| It bothers me how High school is just a giant cesspool of horny idiots.MrLions
i agree with this. High school is pretty much all effort. You don't really have to know what your doing as long as you do your work. I have a friend in my history class who gets really good grade and he fails every test he takes but he is able to get by on his homework because its all like vocab and easy stuff. Its pretty lame.

jiggaloj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#17 jiggaloj
Member since 2006 • 4345 Posts

Countless papers and presentations. Doing one right now :(.

bluezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#18 bluezy
Member since 2004 • 29297 Posts
I hate taking classes for things I have absolutely no interest in ever going into.
MrLions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 MrLions

[QUOTE="MrLions"]The fact that our education system is so dumbed down that people are still failing. I'm tutoring a senior who still hasn't learned how to do common algebra like x+4=7 and it's not that he can't do it, it's that he dosn't want to :| It bothers me how High school is just a giant cesspool of horny idiots.hedden93

i agree with this. High school is pretty much all effort. You don't really have to know what your doing as long as you do your work. I have a friend in my history class who gets really good grade and he fails every test he takes but he is able to get by on his homework because its all like vocab and easy stuff. Its pretty lame.

T_T A person i remember back in freshmen year sort of messed with the system all he did was got a G.E.D. because he was like one of those "highschool dosnt matter" kinda guys and he's actually made it rather far. He got his G.E.D. got into a CSU and then transferred to a U.C. all in less than 8 years :| god.... it's so lame how the system is so fail....T_T

RobboElRobbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 RobboElRobbo
Member since 2009 • 13668 Posts

I hate taking classes for things I have absolutely no interest in ever going into.bluezy

Social was the main requirement for film editing. :x

Worst cIass. Not going in film editing anymore.

jiggaloj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#21 jiggaloj
Member since 2006 • 4345 Posts

I hate taking classes for things I have absolutely no interest in ever going into.bluezy

Like my tax courses? *shudders*

Chrypt22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Chrypt22

The fact that our education system is so dumbed down that people are still failing. I'm tutoring a senior who still hasn't learned how to do common algebra like x+4=7 and it's not that he can't do it, it's that he dosn't want to :| It bothers me how High school is just a giant cesspool of horny idiots.MrLions

yeah in some areas in the country its bad. Here in Colorado the education system is actually pretty good... at least in most parts, not all. Denver Public Schools still needs work. However, my little sister is about to graduate highschooland they have to do demonstrate they they deserve to graduate. They have to take, I think through trig and get a C or better at minimum, and then the same with other subjects. To cap it all off they have to do 50 hours of community service AND have to do a fairly substantial senior project. For example, my little sister is having a camp for girls 10-13 years old to teach them about self esteem and other stuff.. its bigger than it sounds, then they have to present what they did to a panel of 7 professors and they say whether they pass or not. If they dont, they dont graduate and have to re-do it the next semester... and there is always people that dont pass.

So at least in some parts of the country it is getting better.

ber4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ber4fun
Member since 2008 • 241 Posts

How useless 90% of the things they make you learn are.

Xeros606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Xeros606
Member since 2007 • 11126 Posts

[QUOTE="MrLions"]The fact that our education system is so dumbed down that people are still failing. I'm tutoring a senior who still hasn't learned how to do common algebra like x+4=7 and it's not that he can't do it, it's that he dosn't want to :| It bothers me how High school is just a giant cesspool of horny idiots.Chrypt22

yeah in some areas in the country its bad. Here in Colorado the education system is actually pretty good... at least in most parts, not all. Denver Public Schools still needs work. However, my little sister is about to graduate highschooland they have to do demonstrate they they deserve to graduate. They have to take, I think through trig and get a C or better at minimum, and then the same with other subjects. To cap it all off they have to do 50 hours of community service AND have to do a fairly substantial senior project. For example, my little sister is having a camp for girls 10-13 years old to teach them about self esteem and other stuff.. its bigger than it sounds, then they have to present what they did to a panel of 7 professors and they say whether they pass or not. If they dont, they dont graduate and have to re-do it the next semester... and there is always people that dont pass.

Sounds quite rigorous. I live in AZ, officially the dumbest state in the union. The highest level of math you have to take is Geometry. Half the people outside of honors classes can barely read...
Avatar image for Cerberus_Legion
Cerberus_Legion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Cerberus_Legion
Member since 2007 • 1233 Posts

This x100. In fact, I found the most important things in my life that I've learned and still use today were from Elementary School, not Middle or High School.

MrLions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 MrLions

How useless 90% of the things they make you learn are.

ber4fun
Hotel management and criminology arnt useless :P
Fe_Maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Fe_Maiden
Member since 2009 • 73 Posts
[QUOTE="Chrypt22"]

[QUOTE="MrLions"]The fact that our education system is so dumbed down that people are still failing. I'm tutoring a senior who still hasn't learned how to do common algebra like x+4=7 and it's not that he can't do it, it's that he dosn't want to :| It bothers me how High school is just a giant cesspool of horny idiots.Xeros606

Sounds quite rigorous. I live in AZ, officially the dumbest state in the union. The highest level of math you have to take is Geometry. Half the people outside of honors classes can barely read...

AZ education does suck.
JDWolfie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 JDWolfie
Member since 2007 • 1952 Posts

Seven classes a day and start time at 7:25. College: Four classes total, two for two days, one for two days and another online. Off Fridays. Start about two hours later. Of course, I get tons more homework but overall less work than high school. ;) Only thing that sucks worse is attendance. It's a hundred more times important to be present than in high school.

Xeros606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Xeros606
Member since 2007 • 11126 Posts

[QUOTE="Xeros606"][QUOTE="Chrypt22"]

Fe_Maiden

AZ education does suck.

On the bright side, it is easy. I'm in the top 5% of my class with a 3.7 GPA and I barely put effort into anything.

Chrypt22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Chrypt22

[QUOTE="Chrypt22"]

[QUOTE="MrLions"]The fact that our education system is so dumbed down that people are still failing. I'm tutoring a senior who still hasn't learned how to do common algebra like x+4=7 and it's not that he can't do it, it's that he dosn't want to :| It bothers me how High school is just a giant cesspool of horny idiots.Xeros606

It is pretty rigorous... the school's here in Colorado... at least most of them do.. have a program where students can take college courses for dual credit for highschool and college. Its little cost to the student too. They even had this when I graduated a while back... too bad I never took advantage of it. I didnt have to do a project but had to do the community service part and take trig.

HeavenlyWinds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 HeavenlyWinds
Member since 2009 • 37 Posts

Pretty much like everyone else, waking up early and the homework. :(

rjxtian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 rjxtian
Member since 2005 • 2638 Posts

Nothing. High School was the best seven years of my life.

Chojuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Chojuto
Member since 2007 • 2914 Posts
Lab reports, projects, essays, too much busy work type of homework, waking up early, going to sleep late (cause I didn't finish my homework >.>), feeling tired all the time, stress, the list can go on and on T_T
Avatar image for deactivated-6016f2513d412
deactivated-6016f2513d412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 deactivated-6016f2513d412
Member since 2007 • 20414 Posts
In high school I hated getting up early and having the same 7-9 classes every single day. I also hated being there for so long. That was about it though. Now I'm in college and it's easier for me to name the few things that I like about it. :P I'm not too fond of it as you can see.
amirzaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 amirzaim
Member since 2007 • 1720 Posts
I hate crappy students, some of the unfriendly teachers and i hate add maths!
Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#36 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts
I remember hating the fact that we were being taught knowledge that we would most likely never use, and we weren't being taught actual skills in how to enter adult society. Achieving success sometimes in spite of the educational system is pathetic.
spawnassasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 spawnassasin
Member since 2006 • 18702 Posts

i hate how its so boring and theres nothing really there to motivate me asides from getting out of there so i can get a real job

MrsSolidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 MrsSolidSnake
Member since 2009 • 5003 Posts

Early mornings.
Compulsary Mathematics.
My stupid principal.
School uniforms.
School shoes.
Chemistry.
"Friends"

I guess I just hate school all together.

FatPurry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 FatPurry
Member since 2008 • 462 Posts

Homework!!!!

It's a ******* waste of time! :x

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#40 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

Some of the other students and getting up early.

And homework of course.

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#41 JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts
The loads of work I got, though I went to one of dem prep schools, so that I am guessing made a large difference :?
applesxc47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#42 applesxc47
Member since 2008 • 10761 Posts

The simple fact that half the people in my school are douchebags.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#43 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Homework and getting up early. Oh, that they cannot afford crap these days.

BadLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 BadLegend
Member since 2009 • 318 Posts
Everything Apart from Jokin About with friends
Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Espada12
Member since 2008 • 23247 Posts

Only thing I hated about school was the course work... and one of my math teachers.

Famiking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Famiking
Member since 2009 • 4879 Posts

I don't hate homework, but what I hate is when teachers give homework due the next day.

Yesterday was going great, I had some plans to watch some TV maybe read some of Animal Farm and make do some reviews for some subjects, but NO, they all have to throw 2.5 hours of homework due the next day.

Crimsader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Crimsader
Member since 2008 • 11672 Posts

The big homeworks! :(

bebop013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 bebop013
Member since 2004 • 4225 Posts
i hate the that even though iv'e been out of school for almost 3 years i still wake up with this stress of: "i have that project due!".....but the realization that i'll never have to go through that again is worth it :).......till i go to college:(
EMOEVOLUTION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 EMOEVOLUTION
Member since 2008 • 8998 Posts
What do I hate about school? Archaic traditions that encourage very little progress.. and create a form of educational structure that is both ineffective and out dated. Homework, grading scales.. class room structure.. all need to be reexamined and moved into the times. This isn't the 1950's.
ArT33_7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 ArT33_7
Member since 2009 • 608 Posts

Homework and presentations.