What do these people want with me?

• 66 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Niff_T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Niff_T
Member since 2007 • 6052 Posts

Lol, they're in high school? That sounds like something elementary school kids would do...

IWKYB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 IWKYB
Member since 2010 • 1545 Posts

[QUOTE="metroidprime55"]

[QUOTE="Frenzyd109"] Yea, they're teasing you, I remember senior girls at my school would tease freshman and make them get ideasgugler990

But I am only a year younger than these girls.:?

i think you might look like one, what grade are you in and what are they?

LOL! Srsly? :D Why?
gugler990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 gugler990
Member since 2010 • 2009 Posts

[QUOTE="gugler990"]

[QUOTE="metroidprime55"]

IWKYB

LOL! Srsly? :D Why?

we need more information to find out what they want with him

IWKYB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 IWKYB
Member since 2010 • 1545 Posts

Yes! Post your pic please.

metroidprime55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#55 metroidprime55
Member since 2008 • 17657 Posts

[QUOTE="metroidprime55"]

[QUOTE="Frenzyd109"] Yea, they're teasing you, I remember senior girls at my school would tease freshman and make them get ideasgugler990

I am going to be a sophmore next year and they will be juniors so it's not a huge age difference.

weezyfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 weezyfb
Member since 2009 • 14703 Posts
just messing, if they knew your were posting it, it would garner them more lulz
OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#57 OreoMilkshake
Member since 2009 • 12833 Posts
Go up to her in the hall and ask "How's my girlfriend today?" And don't feel ashamed since she said she was. If she's creeped out and runs away, she was joking.
UbiquitousAeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 UbiquitousAeon
Member since 2010 • 2099 Posts

Girls just wana have fun.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#59 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"][QUOTE="gugler990"] i said something perverted once and all they said was oooooo!!! and laugh, i said i was playing and ask if we were cool then i we had hand shakes.

gugler990

Wow, just wow. O_O

whats wrong with that?

Nothing, I was just surprised.
MagnumPI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#60 MagnumPI
Member since 2002 • 9617 Posts

Where I live there are two high schools, a vocational school and a default district high school, I go to the vocational school which starts an hour earlier than the default school and gets out an hour earlier than the default school. On my daily bus ride today it just so happend that our busses were droping the students at the same bus stops at the same time, this was my bus stop, so I had to converse with the annoying people from the default high school.

Three girls were sitting at the edge of some guys lawn at the bus stop (they were students) they were about a year older than me give or take and they say hi, OK, they are just greeting me, but one girl who is new to the neiborhood walks up to me and says "Here, I picked you a flower, it is kind of ugly but here... can I put it in your hair?" she gave me a wilted clover. This was a strange question, I have never talked to this girl and now she is handing me flowers and asking me is she can put them in my hair. So I say "Yeah sure." to her request to put it in my hair and while she is puting it in my hair her friends start laughing, I don't know if it is about her putting a flower in my hair or how stupid I look but I was embarassed so if that was their goal they succeded.

As I walk away I try to get it out of my hair and another girl says "Hey, what happend to your flower, I don't know what happend to it, here I'll get you a new one." so this girl walks over to the lawn and gets another clover and gives it to me, during this the girl who gave me the initial flower yells at the girl giving me the new flower saying "Hey, he's my boyfriend!". I walk away, and when I am sure they won't notice and I can't stand the embarassment of holding a clover in my hand anymore I toss the clover on the ground, a fair distence down the road the girls say goodbye to me and I say goodbye, the thing is that they seem to be very sarcastic about everything they do, or like they are talking to a little kid or something, what do you think these girls want out of me?

metroidprime55

Sounds like they are using you for personal entertainment. Or they are psychotic.

dunl12496

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#61 dunl12496
Member since 2009 • 5710 Posts

They're either playing around or they like you.

metroidprime55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#62 metroidprime55
Member since 2008 • 17657 Posts

Go up to her in the hall and ask "How's my girlfriend today?" And don't feel ashamed since she said she was. If she's creeped out and runs away, she was joking.OreoMilkshake

Thats the best solution I have been given so far, I may have to try that the next time they try to but flowers in my hair.

gubrushadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 gubrushadow
Member since 2009 • 2735 Posts

i think they were mocking you ,imagine a guy with a flower in his hair , and she was a year older , thats my opinion. forget about them or they will keep playing with your feelings , be aa man and say the next time NO!

gugler990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 gugler990

[QUOTE="OreoMilkshake"]Go up to her in the hall and ask "How's my girlfriend today?" And don't feel ashamed since she said she was. If she's creeped out and runs away, she was joking.metroidprime55

Thats the best solution I have been given so far, I may have to try that the next time they try to but flowers in my hair.

i think you should just come up to them and do it.

gugler990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 gugler990

[QUOTE="gugler990"]

[QUOTE="metroidprime55"]

metroidprime55

I am going to be a sophmore next year and they will be juniors so it's not a huge age difference.

that makes you a freshman then

bobaban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 bobaban
Member since 2005 • 10560 Posts

[QUOTE="xionvalkyrie"]

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"] They're just joking. Doing the above would end terribly.metroidprime55

Unless you have your friend film it and upload it to youtube, then it'd be EPIC.

I don't see how that would be epic since the actual video will last about under 30 seconds.

Well I'm a joker, so that type of stuff works for me. Chicks never slap me and I really say some obscene ****, really, stuff you'd think they'd rage at, but they laugh.