What do these people want with me?

• 66 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

metroidprime55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 metroidprime55
Member since 2008 • 17657 Posts

Where I live there are two high schools, a vocational school and a default district high school, I go to the vocational school which starts an hour earlier than the default school and gets out an hour earlier than the default school. On my daily bus ride today it just so happend that our busses were droping the students at the same bus stops at the same time, this was my bus stop, so I had to converse with the annoying people from the default high school.

Three girls were sitting at the edge of some guys lawn at the bus stop (they were students) they were about a year older than me give or take and they say hi, OK, they are just greeting me, but one girl who is new to the neiborhood walks up to me and says "Here, I picked you a flower, it is kind of ugly but here... can I put it in your hair?" she gave me a wilted clover. This was a strange question, I have never talked to this girl and now she is handing me flowers and asking me is she can put them in my hair. So I say "Yeah sure." to her request to put it in my hair and while she is puting it in my hair her friends start laughing, I don't know if it is about her putting a flower in my hair or how stupid I look but I was embarassed so if that was their goal they succeded.

As I walk away I try to get it out of my hair and another girl says "Hey, what happend to your flower, I don't know what happend to it, here I'll get you a new one." so this girl walks over to the lawn and gets another clover and gives it to me, during this the girl who gave me the initial flower yells at the girl giving me the new flower saying "Hey, he's my boyfriend!". I walk away, and when I am sure they won't notice and I can't stand the embarassment of holding a clover in my hand anymore I toss the clover on the ground, a fair distence down the road the girls say goodbye to me and I say goodbye, the thing is that they seem to be very sarcastic about everything they do, or like they are talking to a little kid or something, what do you think these girls want out of me?

VendettaRed07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 VendettaRed07
Member since 2007 • 14012 Posts

They like you obvi.

T_REX305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 T_REX305
Member since 2010 • 11304 Posts

use paragraphs my eyes hurt from trying to keep up.

metroidprime55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 metroidprime55

use paragraphs my eyes hurt from trying to keep up.

T_REX305

Sorry, I always get annoyed when people use paragraphs extensivly, just for you I will use paragraphs more often.

Phaze-Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Phaze-Two
Member since 2009 • 3444 Posts

it's like in a nature show, when you see the baby cubs playfighting, they do it to learn and practice for their adult lives. girls just like doing things like that. and they may also just think you're cute, too.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts
They're messing with your head, no doubt about it.
whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#7 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

Where I live there are two high schools, a vocational school and a default district high school, I go to the vocational school which starts an hour earlier than the default school and gets out an hour earlier than the default school. On my daily bus ride today it just so happend that our busses were droping the students at the same bus stops at the same time, this was my bus stop, so I had to converse with the annoying people from the default high school. Three girls were sitting at the edge of some guys lawn at the bus stop (they were students) they were about a year older than me give or take and they say hi, OK, they are just greeting me, but one girl who is new to the neiborhood walks up to me and says "Here, I picked you a flower, it is kind of ugly but here... can I put it in your hair?" she gave me a wilted clover. This was a strange question, I have never talked to this girl and now she is handing me flowers and asking me is she can put them in my hair. So I say "Yeah sure." to her request to put it in my hair and while she is puting it in my hair her friends start laughing, I don't know if it is about her putting a flower in my hair or how stupid I look but I was embarassed so if that was their goal they succeded. As I walk away I try to get it out of my hair and another girl says "Hey, what happend to your flower, I don't know what happend to it, here I'll get you a new one." so this girl walks over to the lawn and gets another clover and gives it to me, during this the girl who gave me the initial flower yells at the girl giving me the new flower saying "Hey, he's my boyfriend!". I walk away, and when I am sure they won't notice and I can't stand the embarassment of holding a clover in my hand anymore I toss the clover on the ground, a fair distence down the road the girls say goodbye to me and I say goodbye, the thing is that they seem to be very sarcastic about everything they do, or like they are talking to a little kid or something, what do you think these girls want out of me?

metroidprime55

seems like they're just being wiseguys. Trying to get a rise out of each other. Best to ignore them.

Strider_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Strider_91
Member since 2007 • 6570 Posts
Break up your text or summarise?
metroidfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 metroidfood
Member since 2007 • 11175 Posts

They're messing with your head, no doubt about it.ghoklebutter

This. I feel they wouldn't be acting as stupid if they actually liked you.

Just ignore them.

F1_2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 F1_2004
Member since 2003 • 8009 Posts
They want it bad, and you just so happen to be the guy to give it to them. I'm talking about pencil crayons, obviously.
Jordo321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Jordo321
Member since 2008 • 884 Posts
Be a man and don't let girls put flowers in your hair, they're messing with you. It's like if a girl asks if she can dress you up and put makeup on you and paint your nails. You're just going to look like a fool, it's them that are enjoying it.
Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts
Paragraphs please. I'm already going blind.
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ghoklebutter
Be a man and don't let girls put flowers in your hair, they're messing with you. Jordo321
That made me lol. :lol:
metroidprime55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 metroidprime55

Where I live there are two high schools, a vocational school and a default district high school, I go to the vocational school which starts an hour earlier than the default school and gets out an hour earlier than the default school. On my daily bus ride today it just so happend that our busses were droping the students at the same bus stops at the same time, this was my bus stop, so I had to converse with the annoying people from the default high school.

Three girls were sitting at the edge of some guys lawn at the bus stop (they were students) they were about a year older than me give or take and they say hi, OK, they are just greeting me, but one girl who is new to the neiborhood walks up to me and says "Here, I picked you a flower, it is kind of ugly but here... can I put it in your hair?" she gave me a wilted clover. This was a strange question, I have never talked to this girl and now she is handing me flowers and asking me is she can put them in my hair. So I say "Yeah sure." to her request to put it in my hair and while she is puting it in my hair her friends start laughing, I don't know if it is about her putting a flower in my hair or how stupid I look but I was embarassed so if that was their goal they succeded.

As I walk away I try to get it out of my hair and another girl says "Hey, what happend to your flower, I don't know what happend to it, here I'll get you a new one." so this girl walks over to the lawn and gets another clover and gives it to me, during this the girl who gave me the initial flower yells at the girl giving me the new flower saying "Hey, he's my boyfriend!". I walk away, and when I am sure they won't notice and I can't stand the embarassment of holding a clover in my hand anymore I toss the clover on the ground, a fair distence down the road the girls say goodbye to me and I say goodbye, the thing is that they seem to be very sarcastic about everything they do, or like they are talking to a little kid or something, what do you think these girls want out of me?

metroidprime55

How is that?

Phaze-Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Phaze-Two
Member since 2009 • 3444 Posts

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]They're messing with your head, no doubt about it.metroidfood

This. I feel they wouldn't be acting as stupid if they actually liked you.

Just ignore them.

i know from personal expierience that that is not true, and i constantly want to kick myself for not knowing it too.

scorch-62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 scorch-62
Member since 2006 • 29763 Posts

We want your soul.

Xx_Hopeless_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Xx_Hopeless_xX
Member since 2009 • 16562 Posts

Maybe they're tormenting you..

Dark__Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Dark__Link
Member since 2003 • 32653 Posts
They're picking on you because you seem socially awkward and lacking confidence. Not saying you are, but it's probably how they perceive you, so they're just having fun. Stop getting embarrassed and stop awkwardly playing along, and they'll stop because they'll realize they're being losers.
metroidprime55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 metroidprime55

They're picking on you because you seem socially awkward and lacking confidence. Not saying you are, but it's probably how they perceive you, so they're just having fun. Stop getting embarrassed and stop awkwardly playing along, and they'll stop because they'll realize they're being losers.Dark__Link

I am socially awkward and I do lack confidence, even my teachers have noticed, but I should stop playing along, but I don't know how else to react without actually hurting their feelings.

Dark__Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Dark__Link

[QUOTE="Dark__Link"]They're picking on you because you seem socially awkward and lacking confidence. Not saying you are, but it's probably how they perceive you, so they're just having fun. Stop getting embarrassed and stop awkwardly playing along, and they'll stop because they'll realize they're being losers.metroidprime55

I am socially awkward and I do lack confidence, even my teachers have noticed, but I should stop playing along, but I don't know how else to react without actually hurting their feelings.

You can't hurt their feelings, and even if you could, why should you care? You don't even have to say anything. Just react as though they're being immature (since, you know, they are) and you think its pathetic.
needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts

are they attractive? just give the girl a compliment some time and see how they react.

Dark__Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Dark__Link

are they attractive? just give the girl a compliment some time and see how they react.

needled24-7
Oh God no, do not listen to this... I mean, if I was there and watching, by all means do it... but since I won't be there to die laughing, for the sake of whatever confidence you do have, don't do it! They will either fall over laughing, or tease you even further.
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts
They want to be inside you...
metroidprime55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 metroidprime55

[QUOTE="needled24-7"]

Dark__Link

Oh God no, do not listen to this... I mean, if I was there and watching, by all means do it... but since I won't be there to die laughing, for the sake of whatever confidence you do have, don't do it! They will either fall over laughing, or tease you even further.

There is no way I will compliment them, I can't compliment girls for fear of looking stupid, that is just how unconfident I am.

Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Silverbond
Member since 2008 • 16130 Posts

TC, just ignore them.

EMOEVOLUTION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 EMOEVOLUTION
Member since 2008 • 8998 Posts
what most people want from any of us.
metroidprime55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 metroidprime55

what most people want from any of us.EMOEVOLUTION

And what would that be?

bobaban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 bobaban
Member since 2005 • 10560 Posts
Q: "Can I put a this flower in your hair" . A: "No but you can put it in my pants"
Fire_Ants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Fire_Ants
Member since 2005 • 4256 Posts
[QUOTE="bobaban"]Q: "Can I put a this flower in your hair" . A: "No but you can put it in my pants"

Proceed to hit and quit.
metroidprime55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 metroidprime55

[QUOTE="bobaban"]Q: "Can I put a this flower in your hair" . A: "No but you can put it in my pants"Fire_Ants
Proceed to hit and quit.

Is that my answer the next time she tries to put stuff in my hair?

gugler990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 gugler990
Member since 2010 • 2009 Posts

[QUOTE="Fire_Ants"][QUOTE="bobaban"]Q: "Can I put a this flower in your hair" . A: "No but you can put it in my pants"metroidprime55

Proceed to hit and quit.

i recommend it, have your friend to watch you do it too

IWKYB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 IWKYB
Member since 2010 • 1545 Posts

[QUOTE="Dark__Link"]They're picking on you because you seem socially awkward and lacking confidence. Not saying you are, but it's probably how they perceive you, so they're just having fun. Stop getting embarrassed and stop awkwardly playing along, and they'll stop because they'll realize they're being losers.metroidprime55

They have no feelings. Shoot to kill. (not literary :D)
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ghoklebutter

[QUOTE="Fire_Ants"][QUOTE="bobaban"]Q: "Can I put a this flower in your hair" . A: "No but you can put it in my pants"metroidprime55

Proceed to hit and quit.

They're just joking. Doing the above would end terribly.
gugler990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 gugler990

get some of this boost of confidence, nah nah nah naah nah na na nahh!!

gugler990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 gugler990

[QUOTE="metroidprime55"]

[QUOTE="Fire_Ants"] Proceed to hit and quit.ghoklebutter

it would actually gain him some respect if the girl doesnt slap him or say "i thought you were nice/cute/etc"

xionvalkyrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 xionvalkyrie
Member since 2008 • 3444 Posts

[QUOTE="metroidprime55"]

[QUOTE="Fire_Ants"] Proceed to hit and quit.ghoklebutter

Unless you have your friend film it and upload it to youtube, then it'd be EPIC.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 ghoklebutter

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"][QUOTE="metroidprime55"]

gugler990

it would actually gain him some respect if the girl doesnt slap him or say "i thought you were nice/cute/etc"

...Except there's a 99% chance that he will be brutally slapped. :P
metroidprime55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 metroidprime55

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"][QUOTE="metroidprime55"]

xionvalkyrie

Unless you have your friend film it and upload it to youtube, then it'd be EPIC.

I don't see how that would be epic since the actual video will last about under 30 seconds.

ariz3260

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 ariz3260
Member since 2006 • 4209 Posts

They think its amusing, no need to think too much of it

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
They were making fun of you. Ignore them next time or just say no thanks.
gugler990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 gugler990

[QUOTE="gugler990"]

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"] They're just joking. Doing the above would end terribly.ghoklebutter

i said something perverted once and all they said was oooooo!!! and laugh, i said i was playing and ask if we were cool then i we had hand shakes.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ghoklebutter

[QUOTE="xionvalkyrie"]

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"] They're just joking. Doing the above would end terribly.metroidprime55

I don't see how that would be epic since the actual video will last about under 30 seconds.

The length would have nothing do to with it.
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 ghoklebutter

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"][QUOTE="gugler990"]

gugler990

i said something perverted once and all they said was oooooo!!! and laugh, i said i was playing and ask if we were cool then i we had hand shakes.

Wow, just wow. O_O
metroidprime55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 metroidprime55

[QUOTE="metroidprime55"]

[QUOTE="xionvalkyrie"]

ghoklebutter

The length would have nothing do to with it.

There is a difference between an epic Youtube video and an epic gif image with subtitles.

Frenzyd109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#46 Frenzyd109
Member since 2007 • 2276 Posts
They're messing with your head, no doubt about it.ghoklebutter
Yea, they're teasing you, I remember senior girls at my school would tease freshman and make them get ideas
gugler990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 gugler990

[QUOTE="gugler990"]

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"] ...Except there's a 99% chance that he will be brutally slapped. :Pghoklebutter

Wow, just wow. O_O

whats wrong with that?

metroidprime55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 metroidprime55

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]They're messing with your head, no doubt about it.Frenzyd109
Yea, they're teasing you, I remember senior girls at my school would tease freshman and make them get ideas

But I am only a year younger than these girls.:?

gugler990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 gugler990

[QUOTE="Frenzyd109"][QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]They're messing with your head, no doubt about it.metroidprime55

But I am only a year younger than these girls.:?

i think you might look like one, what grade are you in and what are they?

Darthkaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#50 Darthkaiser
Member since 2006 • 12447 Posts
So you deflowered yourself and the other one want to flower you back? What a strange world :P