What do I do with this girl and what can I do about myself?

• 84 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FuggaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 FuggaJ
Member since 2012 • 318 Posts

She just talked with  me.

She told me that sje noticed that I was sad after we cuddled and she felt that was kinda ruining our friendship. She told me that she wasn't playing games with me and she said she will stop doing it now

PinkiePirate
Weak dud you blew it, you should've made a move and at least kissed her when you had the chance
PinkiePirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 PinkiePirate
Member since 2012 • 1973 Posts
Is that a win TC?Canuck3000
No. Should've made a move while I had the chance. I love her.
Canuck3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Canuck3000
Member since 2004 • 40562 Posts
Did you tell her that?
-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#54 -Renegade
Member since 2007 • 8340 Posts

She just talked with  me.

She told me that sje noticed that I was sad after we cuddled and she felt that was kinda ruining our friendship. She told me that she wasn't playing games with me and she said she will stop doing it now

PinkiePirate

i know you don't want to hear this but you need to let her go and find someone else. you need to stop hanging around her so much. i know it's going to be hard cause i just lost someone i love to and i can't stop thinking aobut her but man you will just ruin yourself if you keep clinging on to this girl who doesn't want you.

PinkiePirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 PinkiePirate
Did you tell her that?Canuck3000
Whenever I tell her that I love her, she thinks it means as a sister or friend. We've said it before
Canuck3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Canuck3000
Member since 2004 • 40562 Posts

[QUOTE="Canuck3000"]Did you tell her that?PinkiePirate
Whenever I tell her that I love her, she thinks it means as a sister or friend. We've said it before

I'd tell her that's not how you mean it, and if she still doesn't return the feelings, I'd say you should just let it be. You will get over her in time. It might take a while, months even. But you will. Not if you keep talking all the time, and cuddle and whatnot though

bigfoot2045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 bigfoot2045
Member since 2012 • 732 Posts

Install her as a urinal in the restroom of an S&M club. Remember to post a sign saying that the other urinals are out of order. 

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts

wow, what a shameless cock-tease.

Next time she starts putting the moves on you, just go for it.  Don't start talking about your 'feelings'.  She will either respond or if she's genuinely not interested, she can push you away.  It sounds like she's playing games.

Audacitron
....actually that's not bad advice. I would suggest that the next time you guys cuddle just go for it. If she is into it great, and if not you can move on (though this will definitely take a while). Good way to end that "Can't stop thinking about her" pain.
Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Serraph105
[QUOTE="Canuck3000"]Is that a win TC?PinkiePirate
No. Should've made a move while I had the chance. I love her.

ah! yeah never mind my last comment. Get some time away from her, like I said it takes some time to get over this sort of thing and it sucks incredibly hard.
Avatar image for Explosive_Bagel
Explosive_Bagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Explosive_Bagel
Member since 2012 • 153 Posts
OP got friend zoned even deeper. :(
Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#62 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
Pvssy-whipped you are.
Avatar image for charlesdarwin55
charlesdarwin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 charlesdarwin55
Member since 2010 • 2651 Posts
Pvssy-whipped you are.Zeviander
Casanova
Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts
OP got friend zoned even deeper. :( Explosive_Bagel
Poor thing's family zoned.
Avatar image for The_Gaming_Baby
The_Gaming_Baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 117

User Lists: 52

#65 The_Gaming_Baby
Member since 2010 • 6425 Posts

She likes the attention you give her. Forget about her, sounds like shes just using you to feel good about herself

unrealtron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#66 unrealtron
Member since 2010 • 3148 Posts
Wow, she is cruel. Ignore her as much as you can.
PinkiePirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 PinkiePirate

I don't want to push her away, but I guess I need some space right now.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Serraph105

I don't want to push her away, but I guess I need some space right now.

PinkiePirate
Unfortunately pushing her away is the only way I know of to help yourself. I've been where you are before where you can pretty much only think about her, and wanting to be with her and it really f***ing sucks.
PinkiePirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 PinkiePirate

Lol I guess you could call this "friend zone with benefits."

Angie7F

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Angie7F
Member since 2011 • 1175 Posts

Lol I guess you could call this "friend zone with benefits."

PinkiePirate

That friend zone doesnt seem too bad to me.

TehFuneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 TehFuneral
Member since 2007 • 8237 Posts

Your biggest mistake is telling her that you like her outright.  Women like men of mystery, they like challenges, and they like to be chased.  Being told straight out that you like her takes all the mystery and challenge out of it.  NEVER tell a woman that you like her straight out or be overly obvious about it (at least early on).

What to do?  She's playing you so play her back.  Don't avoid her but avoid situations where she can cuddle or be affectionate with you.  Still be polite and nice and say hello but introduce an element of distance, i.e., end conversations quicker than normal, don't keep steady eye contact, don't talk about her to anyone, avoid situations where she will be present, don't return texts and emails right away, but again, be nice and polite but not as available.

This next part is most important so pay attention: talk to other girls.  Don't do it in a way to make her jealous (because using one girl to make another girl jealous is dooshy) but just like the natural progression of life, you will meet and talk to a wide range of other people including girls.

A bit of distance and unavailability as well as talking to other girls serves two purposes: not only will she be back into the "does he like me or not" mode (thus reintroducing a bit of doubt and mystery in her mind which is exciting) but talking with other girls shows that you are a prize that isn't just coveted by her.  Trust me, one big thing women like in their men is knowing that he is a potential object of affection for tons of other girls out there and that you have options and didn't put all your chips on her number.

GalvatronType_R

This guy gives serious advice.

fvcking respect.

Jagged3dge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Jagged3dge
Member since 2008 • 3895 Posts

[QUOTE="GalvatronType_R"]

Your biggest mistake is telling her that you like her outright.  Women like men of mystery, they like challenges, and they like to be chased.  Being told straight out that you like her takes all the mystery and challenge out of it.  NEVER tell a woman that you like her straight out or be overly obvious about it (at least early on).

What to do?  She's playing you so play her back.  Don't avoid her but avoid situations where she can cuddle or be affectionate with you.  Still be polite and nice and say hello but introduce an element of distance, i.e., end conversations quicker than normal, don't keep steady eye contact, don't talk about her to anyone, avoid situations where she will be present, don't return texts and emails right away, but again, be nice and polite but not as available.

This next part is most important so pay attention: talk to other girls.  Don't do it in a way to make her jealous (because using one girl to make another girl jealous is dooshy) but just like the natural progression of life, you will meet and talk to a wide range of other people including girls.

A bit of distance and unavailability as well as talking to other girls serves two purposes: not only will she be back into the "does he like me or not" mode (thus reintroducing a bit of doubt and mystery in her mind which is exciting) but talking with other girls shows that you are a prize that isn't just coveted by her.  Trust me, one big thing women like in their men is knowing that he is a potential object of affection for tons of other girls out there and that you have options and didn't put all your chips on her number.

TehFuneral

This guy gives serious advice.

fvcking respect.

Agreed.  And so the relationship advice seeking on OT continues.

idunnodude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 idunnodude
Member since 2007 • 2287 Posts

wow, what a shameless cock-tease.

Next time she starts putting the moves on you, just go for it.  Don't start talking about your 'feelings'.  She will either respond or if she's genuinely not interested, she can push you away.  It sounds like she's playing games.

Audacitron
agreed. these kind of girls piss me off. this is good advice dude take it. next time she cuddles with you and all that crap just go for it. if she pushes you away just tell her straight up how you feel about her and stuff. you are way too far into the friend zone. if you don't want to be so straight forward like that then just stop chilling with her as often. don't cuddle with her when she trys to get close and just slowly distant yourself from her and move on. there are too many fish in the sea to be stressing over one chick for so long dude. i know it's hard to hear but getting teased like that she's reducing you to a little b1ch.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e97585ea928c
deactivated-5e97585ea928c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 deactivated-5e97585ea928c
Member since 2006 • 8521 Posts
Talking to a girl about feelings before you start dating, problem #1.
idunnodude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 idunnodude
Member since 2007 • 2287 Posts

[QUOTE="PinkiePirate"]

I really like this girl. We've known each other for a very long time. Since 5th grade (now in college). She's best friends with my sister and that's how I got to know her.

Recently she started to cuddle with me in bed. Whenever she stays over at our house, she would sleep with me. I really felt someting and I started to have stronger feelings toward her. I talked to her in person about my feelings and she said she likes me too, but she doesn't want to be with me because she doesn't want to ruin our friendship. 

I can tell she really cares about me. After she said she didn't want to be with me I felt happy for some reason. Like, I was expecting this response. Whenever she cuddles with me I feel the pain afterwards. I tried to get over her, but the feelings keep coming back.

And even after I explaned myself, she still cuddles with me at night. The day after, I am so sad and in pain because I know she doesn't want to be with me.

I can't stop thinking about her. I just want to take care of her and just do things like, take her out to dinner, maybe drive to the beach, just the two of us. She is on my mind 24/7. I've liked her for a long time and she's had boyfriends while I was crushing on her. There were times when she was holding hands or kissing another guy right in front of me. And I know she's had sex before. The thought of her having sex with other men is so disgusting to me. It makes me sick inside. I want to rip my skin off. And this is probably stupid, but when she comments on how hot celebrities are and how she wants to be with them, kiss them and have sex with them makes me upset too. She does it right in front of me.

Then one night we were hanging with friends playing Truth or Dare and she said that she 'likes me more than anyone and she has always liked me.'

But she doesn't want to be with me. I've never had a girlfriend. The pain she is causing me is so great. 

IronBeaver

That right there, my friend, is where she showed her hand. The fact that she is doing stuff with you but then saying these kind of things means she has not considered how dangerous this is. She is either stupid or not worth your time if this is continuing.

You sound like you are being friendzoned into a black hole. I have been there before. I cut these people off, not exceptions. There is a point where a friendship cannot be salvaged and I think it is nigh.

AHAHAAHA into a black hole. i dunno why man oh god this has me LMFAO hard bro lol

Avatar image for charlesdarwin55
charlesdarwin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 charlesdarwin55
Member since 2010 • 2651 Posts

[QUOTE="IronBeaver"]

[QUOTE="PinkiePirate"]

I really like this girl. We've known each other for a very long time. Since 5th grade (now in college). She's best friends with my sister and that's how I got to know her.

Recently she started to cuddle with me in bed. Whenever she stays over at our house, she would sleep with me. I really felt someting and I started to have stronger feelings toward her. I talked to her in person about my feelings and she said she likes me too, but she doesn't want to be with me because she doesn't want to ruin our friendship. 

I can tell she really cares about me. After she said she didn't want to be with me I felt happy for some reason. Like, I was expecting this response. Whenever she cuddles with me I feel the pain afterwards. I tried to get over her, but the feelings keep coming back.

And even after I explaned myself, she still cuddles with me at night. The day after, I am so sad and in pain because I know she doesn't want to be with me.

I can't stop thinking about her. I just want to take care of her and just do things like, take her out to dinner, maybe drive to the beach, just the two of us. She is on my mind 24/7. I've liked her for a long time and she's had boyfriends while I was crushing on her. There were times when she was holding hands or kissing another guy right in front of me. And I know she's had sex before. The thought of her having sex with other men is so disgusting to me. It makes me sick inside. I want to rip my skin off. And this is probably stupid, but when she comments on how hot celebrities are and how she wants to be with them, kiss them and have sex with them makes me upset too. She does it right in front of me.

Then one night we were hanging with friends playing Truth or Dare and she said that she 'likes me more than anyone and she has always liked me.'

But she doesn't want to be with me. I've never had a girlfriend. The pain she is causing me is so great. 

idunnodude

That right there, my friend, is where she showed her hand. The fact that she is doing stuff with you but then saying these kind of things means she has not considered how dangerous this is. She is either stupid or not worth your time if this is continuing.

You sound like you are being friendzoned into a black hole. I have been there before. I cut these people off, not exceptions. There is a point where a friendship cannot be salvaged and I think it is nigh.

AHAHAAHA into a black hole. i dunno why man oh god this has me LMFAO hard bro lol

He should be a writer for The Big Bang Theory
redstorm72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#77 redstorm72
Member since 2008 • 4646 Posts

Lay down an Ultimatum. You are either together, or no more of that cuddling s***. Seriously, she is eaither stupid or manupulative. A normal person wouldn't display those levels of affection then act like they don't want to be anything more than friends. If she is not interested, then move on.

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#78 AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

31197773.jpg :(

FuggaJ

haha classic!

Avatar image for GalvatronType_R
GalvatronType_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 GalvatronType_R
Member since 2003 • 3111 Posts

Wow, I've read what's happened since I posted and all I can do is shake my head.

OP, you may be young and inexperienced but you have made so many errors and let yourself be so shamelessly used by this girl that you deserve all the "friend-zoning" and heartbreak that you are getting.

I could go through line by line what mistakes you've made but I don't feel like posting anything useful because you obviously won't follow it and will continue to fumble around.  But let me leave you with this: with the next woman, do the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you did with this woman (unless you enjoy being used and having women laugh behind your back because you're not an alpha and let her trample all over you).

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts

Wow, I've read what's happened since I posted and all I can do is shake my head.

OP, you may be young and inexperienced but you have made so many errors and let yourself be so shamelessly used by this girl that you deserve all the "friend-zoning" and heartbreak that you are getting.

I could go through line by line what mistakes you've made but I don't feel like posting anything useful because you obviously won't follow it and will continue to fumble around.  But let me leave you with this: with the next woman, do the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you did with this woman (unless you enjoy being used and having women laugh behind your back because you're not an alpha and let her trample all over you).

GalvatronType_R
i dont know where to start but i'll agree with this dude
PinkiePirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 PinkiePirate

GalvatronType_R

Yeah. I now realize that I'm weak. I need time to gain my confidence and strength. First step is looking good and feeling good while looking good. Bought some new clothes and I feel cool. Not even thinking about her right now. I am not going to let her control me any more.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts
If she doesn't want to be with you...don't let her cuddle with you. Avoid her in fact.
KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts
You need to understand women before this situation makes any sense to you. A lot of women need complete male attention, and women will divide that attention up between as many men as they have in their life. You simply have one of those women in your life. They will never understand your side of the story - as long as you're giving her attention and the she feels like there's a male out there that cares about her - that's enough security for her to go on. I would start ignoring her and cut her out of your life ASAP - if she comes to you then she comes to you. If she doesn't, then she doesn't. It's not worth thinking about man, I've been down that road.
Renzokucant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#84 Renzokucant
Member since 2009 • 3157 Posts
The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else. Take those words to the bank.