want good advice to get a gf?

• 75 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Headbanger88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#51 Headbanger88
Member since 2004 • 5023 Posts

@headbanger: rofl, chivaly is the #1 thing over in my ex-homecountry of Mexico (I'm 1st gen american). It's not exactly *** on first sight.

lompocus

I don't know how they do **** in Mexico, just talking about my experience. Plus it's probsbly not a good idea to **** with hot-blooded latinas.

Avatar image for guitargoddess17
guitargoddess17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 guitargoddess17
Member since 2007 • 1333 Posts
[QUOTE="guitargoddess17"]

:roll:

The_PirateKing

~-~Hey, you're a girl. How do you feel about so many guys trying to make one simple generalization to describe your entire gender? (Or is that what this post meant.)~-~

i didnt really read past the first post to be honest. i thought that alone was pretty ":roll:" worthy >_>

hoop_hard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#53 hoop_hard
Member since 2005 • 20418 Posts
[QUOTE="The_PirateKing"][QUOTE="guitargoddess17"]

:roll:

guitargoddess17

~-~Hey, you're a girl. How do you feel about so many guys trying to make one simple generalization to describe your entire gender? (Or is that what this post meant.)~-~

i didnt really read past the first post to be honest. i thought that alone was pretty ":roll:" worthy >_>

Can I see a picture of you? I am just curious as to what type of girls post on Gamespot.
F_A_H_A_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#54 F_A_H_A_D
Member since 2006 • 234 Posts

lol, looks like gf's are training bf's...

Avatar image for BEAN_LARD_MULCH
BEAN_LARD_MULCH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 BEAN_LARD_MULCH
Member since 2006 • 4720 Posts

[QUOTE="zeldafan00013"]Not what i was expecting on this thread. I thought it was going to be one of those 12 year old boys giving advice and i thought i would come enjoy some laughs. o_sausage

Lol Mr. Sams

ANyway asking a girl doesn't always work becuase they tend to gossip to much

"Da chicks were diggin ma PSP yo"

The lesson is:
"Chicks will dig your PSP YO"

firebreathing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56 firebreathing
Member since 2005 • 4619 Posts

THEN ASK GIRLS!!! We know everything on how to make a girl tick. Because we are girls. so ask one of us, we like sweetness and honesty. So don't get advice from other boys...nomatter IF they got 24 gfs in a week. This is just some good advice. I have seen many of these problems. So ask me or any other girl on Gamespot. well give good advice to make you a good bf. :D

Masinai

problem with that is the "nice and sweet guys" aren't always the ones that girls are going to be attracted to.

RamboSymbiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 RamboSymbiot
Member since 2007 • 6302 Posts
Im a pimp, i get chicks all the time
darkfox101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 darkfox101
Member since 2004 • 7055 Posts
COOOOOOOOOOTIEEEEEEESSSS
Avatar image for RainandSunshine
RainandSunshine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 RainandSunshine
Member since 2007 • 406 Posts

No one.. can make someone a good "BF".

Being good at anything takes choice... takes effort. advice is only worthwhile if the person has the potential to make use of it.

Not many people do.

zero9167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 zero9167
Member since 2005 • 14554 Posts
nope, i already have a girlfriend :)
MCGSMB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 MCGSMB
Member since 2007 • 2149 Posts

THEN ASK GIRLS!!! We know everything on how to make a girl tick. Because we are girls. so ask one of us, we like sweetness and honesty. So don't get advice from other boys...nomatter IF they got 24 gfs in a week. This is just some good advice. I have seen many of these problems. So ask me or any other girl on Gamespot. well give good advice to make you a good bf. :D

Masinai

HAHAHAHAH!!! No offense, but girls have no clue what they want.

sandroDX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#62 sandroDX
Member since 2007 • 3661 Posts

Masinai

oh mighty and pretty one... please tell me how to get a girlfriend... please...

is this for free?

Masinai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Masinai
Member since 2007 • 466 Posts
>.
GeForce2187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 GeForce2187
Member since 2006 • 2963 Posts

My old history teacher used to give dating tips in class:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KkefqVQJbyI

bobstrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#65 bobstrife
Member since 2005 • 2657 Posts
So ask me or any other girl on Gamespot.
Masinai
So thats like 2?
panda_power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 panda_power
Member since 2005 • 2597 Posts
What do Panda Girls want in a Panda guy?
m3ss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 m3ss
Member since 2004 • 1163 Posts
Usually, there is nothing you can do or say to make a girl like you if she doesn't already. Most females make up their mind on a guy within the first few minutes of meeting them. They're either attracted to you or they aren't. Simple as that. Your best bet is to play the numbers game and ask out as many girls as possible. It builds your confidence and experience talking to women, and the more you ask out, the more likely you are to find one that says yes. Good luck, gents.
Markman219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#68 Markman219
Member since 2005 • 277 Posts
I dont need advice. Im pro. hoop_hard
lol, yeah me 2 :D
ElZilcho90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 ElZilcho90
Member since 2006 • 6157 Posts
So, what would the girls prefer? Leopard-print Speedo or the Jaguar-print?
dawso0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 dawso0n
Member since 2005 • 1767 Posts
i dont need advice i got a beautiful girlfreinds all by myself
Avatar image for Watch_Me_Xplode
Watch_Me_Xplode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#72 Watch_Me_Xplode
Member since 2005 • 8049 Posts
The simple method that no one ever thinks of is: just become friends with a girl. And if stuff is meant to happen, it will.
sutherland19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 sutherland19
Member since 2004 • 4016 Posts

[QUOTE="Devosion"]Get advice from a girl if you want to cater to your woman. Get advice from a man if you want your woman to cater to you.MrGeezer

Who do I get advice from if I don't want either of us to cater to the other (or similarly, if I want each of us to fairly cater to the other)?

Geezer that is exactly how the relationship I am in right now works and it works great. I think the key is you need to find an independent girl who is confident in herself but not overly confident cause then she will only want her needs catered to. Basically the key is being your own people, having some interests the same and some that differ. Don't fall into the trap of doing everything together and waiting on her hand and foot. Basically don't let her become "your life". Keep your life outside of the relationship going strong and make sure she has a social life too, this way she doesn't become dependent on you. I guess what I'm trying to say is you need to find your equal, not someone who feels that they are lucky to have you, or that you are lucky to have them. But that each of you are deserving of each other. Don't know if that answered your post at all but....I try.

Sonick54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Sonick54
Member since 2005 • 7947 Posts
Have a lot of money, because we all know that's what woman want :D
sutherland19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 sutherland19
Member since 2004 • 4016 Posts

asking a girl out, really only works in bulk, depending on your approach you'll get anywhere from 5-25% chance of getting a girl this way.

As far as looks go, they don't really matter. The most wanted guy in my high school was one ugly ass mofo, but he was well liked, and had good social status (captain of the football/basketball team). Through college I personally knew several ugly guys who never had a problem getting a GF.

What women look for in a man.

Social status - Money, and power have always been 2 things women like in men.

Popular - you don't have to be in the "popular" crowd, but you need lots of friends and connections.

Fun - women want a guy who goes out, is social, vactions, out going, tells jokes, basically a guy that makes sure she's entertained.

clean - now some girls do like a bit of a grungy look, but a majority of them want a guy who smells, looks, tastes clean.

confidence - highly overrated, but still important, and I should say you just need to be functionally confident (ie not self hating or overly pessimistic).

if you can convince a women you are 4/5 of these things then she'll most likely date you.

jrhawk42

I agree with most except for you saying Confidence being over-rated, I completely disagree, I think confidence is one of the more important aspects you listed. Of all the girls I've dated, all have made comments on how confident I am, that I have this quiet confidence and that it is very attractive to them that I can be so confident in myself and yet not at all cocky. I think that a guy with confidence can make himself much more attractive to a girl, simply because it changes the way he carries himself darastically.

-Rhett81-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 -Rhett81-
Member since 2002 • 3569 Posts

Women seek 2 general things in a guy:

1. Sense of Humor

2. Confidence

It just so happens that "jerks" carry those traits, which is why women are attracted to them. Nice guys are usually insecure with themselves, and take things too seriously.