USA VS Iran (Poll)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Nwordjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 Nwordjohn
Member since 2008 • 575 Posts

For one according to your own NIE Iran is at least 10 years away from being able to build any form of nuclear device.

Also, you need to get your history straight. Iran hates America because America lied to them and installed a puppet leader, who they then overthrew. Thats why the US hates them.

The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#152 The_Ish
Member since 2006 • 13913 Posts

lol noob not as much as jews

mingo123

Insubstantial and prejudiced claim.

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 mingo123
Member since 2007 • 9005 Posts

For one according to your own NIE Iran is at least 10 years away from being able to build any form of nuclear device.

Also, you need to get your history straight. Iran hates America because America lied to them and installed a puppet leader, who they then overthrew. Thats why the US hates them.

Nwordjohn

America has puppet leaders installed in every country, im proud of Iran that they got rid of their puppet

Norg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 Norg
Member since 2002 • 15959 Posts
[QUOTE="Norg"][QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="The_Ish"][QUOTE="mingo123"]

Considering the acts Israeli have commited against my fellow innocent Muslims, they deserve it to the fullest, God Daymmn I hate Israel. anyways yeah entire world is not with America

mingo123

Muslims have also committed atrocious acts against Israelites. Does that make them justified? No. Your hate is unfounded, and based on prejudice.

BOth muslims and jews are fighting over nothing no there fighting over power and money and land isnt that a sin ........

they both just need to live together in peace and stop fighting like a bunch of pre school kids

if only you understood

there is nothing to understand

Jews kill muslims and Muslims kill Jews ......

Katafran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Katafran
Member since 2008 • 530 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Ish"][QUOTE="mingo123"]

Considering the acts Israeli have commited against my fellow innocent Muslims, they deserve it to the fullest, God Daymmn I hate Israel. anyways yeah entire world is not with America

mingo123

Muslims have also committed atrocious acts against Israelites. Does that make them justified? No. Your hate is unfounded, and based on prejudice.

Care to elaborate?

MysticGenie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 MysticGenie
Member since 2005 • 1358 Posts

2. THEY ARE ATTEMPTING TO BUILD NUCLEAR WEAPONShokies1313

According to IAEA, there is no evidence that Iran is attempting to build nuclear weapons.

3. Iran started this whole mess back when they took the American Embassy hostage. They deserve everything they get.hokies1313

You're wrong. The U.S. (and the British as well) started this whole mess by overthrowing the democratically-elected Mohammad Mossadegh back in 1953 and installed the brutal dictator Shah. Your support for the Shah's repressive policies against my people resulted in the hostage takeover so don't tell me they deserve everything they get. Americans like you who are so ignorant of the U.S.'s history against my country really makes me livid.

Had the U.S. not toppled the Mossadegh government, Iran right now, would have a thriving democracy and we wouldn't have to deal with the tensions that we currently have.

Nwordjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Nwordjohn

[QUOTE="hokies1313"]2. THEY ARE ATTEMPTING TO BUILD NUCLEAR WEAPONSMysticGenie

According to IAEA, there is no evidence that Iran is attempting to build nuclear weapons.

3. Iran started this whole mess back when they took the American Embassy hostage. They deserve everything they get.hokies1313

You're wrong. The U.S. (and the British as well) started this whole mess by overthrowing the democratically-elected Mohammad Mossadegh back in 1953 and installed the brutal dictator Shah. Your support for the Shah's repressive policies against my people resulted in the hostage takeover so don't tell me they deserve everything they get. Americans like you who are so ignorant of the U.S.'s history against my country really makes me livid.

Had the U.S. not toppled the Mossadegh government, Iran right now, would have a thriving democracy and we wouldn't have to deal with the tensions that we currently have.

Finally someone who I agree with in this topic. You are spot on. Thanks for verifying my previous posts.

DivergeUnify

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 DivergeUnify
Member since 2007 • 15150 Posts
[QUOTE="DivergeUnify"][QUOTE="Nwordjohn"]

We may actually be closer than we think to actually seeing war with Iran.

Link To HR 362

Good work America.

Nwordjohn

Do you know how many ****ing times you've gone around wagging your link? We get it, great. This is a hypothetical country vs country, not a "well how close are we"

kthxbye

I'm sorry I forgot you get to dictate what can and can not be said in this thread. Unfortunately I just don't care. The funny thing is though, you're going on about how this is a hypothetical thread, when were getting closer to it being a reality. I think I'll wag the link around in my sig for a while.

kfthxabyeg

So you admit to spamming? trolling?
DivergeUnify

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 DivergeUnify
Member since 2007 • 15150 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Ish"][QUOTE="mingo123"]

mingo123

Oh, so you're just a jewhater? Lets see your track record so far

You proclaim Islam to be the best and only correct religion

You hate Jews

You're supporting Iran... What the hell is your deal?

CruxisXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 CruxisXIII
Member since 2008 • 763 Posts

The USSR would've ran in and declared their dominance over the Middle East if that would've happened. Afghanistan was a mistake.
haggard_korn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#161 haggard_korn
Member since 2006 • 3662 Posts

U.S.A.

Iran would probably put up a good fight though

Nwordjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Nwordjohn
[QUOTE="Nwordjohn"][QUOTE="DivergeUnify"][QUOTE="Nwordjohn"]

Link To HR 362

Good work America.

DivergeUnify

Do you know how many ****ing times you've gone around wagging your link? We get it, great. This is a hypothetical country vs country, not a "well how close are we"

kthxbye

I'm sorry I forgot you get to dictate what can and can not be said in this thread. Unfortunately I just don't care. The funny thing is though, you're going on about how this is a hypothetical thread, when were getting closer to it being a reality. I think I'll wag the link around in my sig for a while.

kfthxabyeg

I don't think I admitted to either? But if thats how you view it, and if it makes you happy, then more power to you.

The fact is we have to look at the historical context of what is going on right now in Iraq/Iran/Afghanistan as one timeline. Iran has been meddled with by the US in the past, and they have never forgiven them for what happened. Countless people were killed and victimized by the puppet that the US installed in Iran. Would you be able to forgive that?

Now to add to the matters the corporate propaganda machine is constantly spewing out claims against Iran, with hopes of building support for another "pre-emptive" strike. While some may view this as a good step towards stability in the region, you must realize that this would be the spark that ignites the Muslim world.

But why would America want that? Why would anyone want that? The simplest answer is usually the right one: Money.

Dick Cheney has multiple connections to the arms industry, which is used for more than just arms these days. He gives the no bid contracts to the company he used to be CEO of. Its naive to think he is not profiting from this war. As for GW, he is securing territory for his oil buddies to move in and make more money off of.

All Iran is guilty of is following the IAEA guidelines. There are no traces of them building nuclear warheads or even intending to, that was made clear by both the IAEA inspectors, who have free passes to any place they wish to inspect. Not to mention the NIE report, which came out this year mind you, that states they are at least ten years away from any sort of nuclear weapon, and thats if they even wished to make one.

Then you take the other side of the battle. Israel. Which has basically declared a holy war on all Muslim states, which surround Israel mind you. They have so far attacked both Palestine and Lebanon, with aspirations to attack Iran. Are we seeing a trend here? As hard as it may be to believe, your government is lying to you yet again to trick you into a war for false reasons. Think they wouldn't do it? Well they have done it before. WMDs in Iraq anyone?

LordWaspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#163 LordWaspy
Member since 2008 • 362 Posts
I think that it would be bad if a war did happen but if one did then the USA would win.
hokies1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 hokies1313
Member since 2005 • 13919 Posts

In a country the size of Iran, it wouldn't be hard to build a nuclear weapon in secret. They're also attempting to build nuclear reactors, which can help create nuclear weapons.

I ask you, in a country full of oil, why such a hard push for nuclear energy?

As I recall that democratically elected government had no standing.The Shah was in charge of the government before hand and recognized by the USSR and the US and other nations. Also mention the fact that that government was headed toward communism with the nationalization of several key industries, some of them owned by US companies and you get the reason why the US backed the Shah.

buxboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#165 buxboy
Member since 2004 • 6940 Posts
We would steamroll them. If we have a president with balls that is, one that is not handicapped by a liberal congress that is. Not someone like Obama.
Avatar image for deactivated-60f8966fb59f5
deactivated-60f8966fb59f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 deactivated-60f8966fb59f5
Member since 2008 • 1719 Posts
I lol'd at the 22 votes for Iran.
Bloodbath_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Bloodbath_87
Member since 2008 • 7586 Posts
Of course we would win. Iran would be crushed like a bug. This isn't even a serious question...
Ontain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#168 Ontain
Member since 2005 • 25501 Posts
USA would obviously win in the short term and go bust in the long time.
kingyotoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 kingyotoX
Member since 2007 • 2689 Posts
It's sad that there's actually 20% of the gamespot population that thinks Iran would win. Odds are they're bitter european member who hate America.
Norg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 Norg
Member since 2002 • 15959 Posts
[QUOTE="DivergeUnify"][QUOTE="Nwordjohn"][QUOTE="DivergeUnify"][QUOTE="Nwordjohn"]

Link To HR 362

Good work America.

Nwordjohn

kthxbye

kfthxabyeg

I don't think I admitted to either? But if thats how you view it, and if it makes you happy, then more power to you.

The fact is we have to look at the historical context of what is going on right now in Iraq/Iran/Afghanistan as one timeline. Iran has been meddled with by the US in the past, and they have never forgiven them for what happened. Countless people were killed and victimized by the puppet that the US installed in Iran. Would you be able to forgive that?

Now to add to the matters the corporate propaganda machine is constantly spewing out claims against Iran, with hopes of building support for another "pre-emptive" strike. While some may view this as a good step towards stability in the region, you must realize that this would be the spark that ignites the Muslim world.

But why would America want that? Why would anyone want that? The simplest answer is usually the right one: Money.

Dick Cheney has multiple connections to the arms industry, which is used for more than just arms these days. He gives the no bid contracts to the company he used to be CEO of. Its naive to think he is not profiting from this war. As for GW, he is securing territory for his oil buddies to move in and make more money off of.

All Iran is guilty of is following the IAEA guidelines. There are no traces of them building nuclear warheads or even intending to, that was made clear by both the IAEA inspectors, who have free passes to any place they wish to inspect. Not to mention the NIE report, which came out this year mind you, that states they are at least ten years away from any sort of nuclear weapon, and thats if they even wished to make one.

Then you take the other side of the battle. Israel. Which has basically declared a holy war on all Muslim states, which surround Israel mind you. They have so far attacked both Palestine and Lebanon, with aspirations to attack Iran. Are we seeing a trend here? As hard as it may be to believe, your government is lying to you yet again to trick you into a war for false reasons. Think they wouldn't do it? Well they have done it before. WMDs in Iraq anyone?

Its not like the muslims have done no wrong right off the bat when isreal was a country about 5 Muslim nations declared war on isreal

then 12 years later they declare war on isreal Agian LOL ......

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#171 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
The USA.

They're going to do what they did with Afganistan and Iraq. Eventually take over the whole Middle East to get the oil and screw over the Muslim countries, because you know, there "terrorists" :roll:
kingyotoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 kingyotoX
Member since 2007 • 2689 Posts

The USA.

They're going to do what they did with Afganistan and Iraq. Eventually take over the whole Middle East to get the oil and screw over the Muslim countries, because you know, there "terrorists" :roll:
Haziqonfire

That was intelligent :roll: . Oh look I can make that smilely too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#173 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

The USA.

Haziqonfire

Yes, because they've taken all that oil from Iraq so far. . . . . . .

Anti-Venom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 Anti-Venom
Member since 2008 • 5646 Posts
I vote Iran....just for the hell of it.
GamerForca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

#175 GamerForca
Member since 2005 • 7203 Posts
If the US just wins the war and leaves, then the US would simply win... no contest. But trying to hold the country and rebuild = Iraq #2.
xxxBravo_3xxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 xxxBravo_3xxx
Member since 2006 • 469 Posts
I heard that theres a law or something in Iran stating that if an attacking force goes far enough all of the citizens must take actiona nd fight the war. thats what i heard
Xx_CYC756_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Xx_CYC756_xX
Member since 2005 • 2388 Posts

Since this is a hypothetical war, and you didn't say who was invading who [even though we all know who it would be] we'll assume that the war will take place at an equidistant, neutral location; so transportation costs are at an equal level. We'll also have to take alliances out of the equation since this is purely Country v. Country.

In such a case, USA would win, because the United States has the upper-hand in nearly everything else.

RiseAgainst12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 RiseAgainst12
Member since 2007 • 6767 Posts
Iran Has a strong possibility of winning because of what is shown in this thread. the majority of Americans underestimate Irans power. America is also in a economic state of emergancy Iran with its oil is showing strong economic progress. America is getting weaker and Iran would be a strong opponent that could push it overboard. Iran has also recently been eqquiping it's military with some advanced weaponary including new Anti Aircraft vehicles.
RiseAgainst12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 RiseAgainst12
I heard that theres a law or something in Iran stating that if an attacking force goes far enough all of the citizens must take actiona nd fight the war. thats what i heardxxxBravo_3xxx

They have 11million reserved Paramilitaries if that situation were to arise
Napster06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#180 Napster06
Member since 2004 • 5659 Posts
Iran. They have oil ;)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Iran Has a strong possibility of winning because of what is shown in this thread. the majority of Americans underestimate Irans power. America is also in a economic state of emergancy Iran with its oil is showing strong economic progress. America is getting weaker and Iran would be a strong opponent that could push it overboard. Iran has also recently been eqquiping it's military with some advanced weaponary including new Anti Aircraft vehicles. RiseAgainst12

America has the largest economy of any single nations and I highly doubt that the military commanders of the world's most powerful military would make large mistakes. Fantasy =/= reality.

nirvana563

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#182 nirvana563
Member since 2005 • 2913 Posts
I think it would be #1 stupid to fight Iran, since they have done nothing against the states other then talk a little trash....big deal. #2 that would be hard to sell to the American people...but I suspose the government do what they wanted. #3 that would mean the U.S. would be attacking 3 country's at once, that's a lot to ask for any military. #4 You would destroy the any what peaceful image of American, and you may start World War 3 in the proess, if not just early signs of it.

Plus there's a good chance you may get other Islamic country's involved since this would mean your attacking 3 Muslim countrys at once.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

I think it would be #1 stupid to fight Iran, since they have done nothing against the states other then talk a little trash....big deal. #2 that would be hard to sell to the American people...but I suspose the government do what they wanted. #3 that would mean the U.S. would be attacking 3 country's at once, that's a lot to ask for any military. #4 You would destroy the any what peaceful image of American, and you may start World War 3 in the proess, if not just early signs of it.

Plus there's a good chance you may get other Islamic country's involved since this would mean your attacking 3 Muslim countrys at once.
nirvana563

Obviously, the US will not attack Iran. This is purely hypothetical.

RiseAgainst12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 RiseAgainst12

[QUOTE="RiseAgainst12"]Iran Has a strong possibility of winning because of what is shown in this thread. the majority of Americans underestimate Irans power. America is also in a economic state of emergancy Iran with its oil is showing strong economic progress. America is getting weaker and Iran would be a strong opponent that could push it overboard. Iran has also recently been eqquiping it's military with some advanced weaponary including new Anti Aircraft vehicles. sonicare

America has the largest economy of any single nations and I highly doubt that the military commanders of the world's most powerful military would make large mistakes. Fantasy =/= reality.

America is heading into recession along with many other Western countries, Americas military have also stated that another Military engagement would push American economy to the edge so just going to war with Iran would be a large mistake.Also If America were to go to war with Iran they would still have to keep Involvement in Afghanistan and Iraq.
All i am saying is that Iran has a strong possibility of defeating america in the worlds current state of affairs. I would put my money on Iran simply because it would be America that would attack, Iran has oil and America cant afford to just let them sit there with it.
Oyeoyeoye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 Oyeoyeoye
Member since 2007 • 479 Posts

Iran Has a strong possibility of winning because of what is shown in this thread. the majority of Americans underestimate Irans power. America is also in a economic state of emergancy Iran with its oil is showing strong economic progress. America is getting weaker and Iran would be a strong opponent that could push it overboard. Iran has also recently been eqquiping it's military with some advanced weaponary including new Anti Aircraft vehicles. RiseAgainst12

Strong possibility? Do you really believe what you are saying? It's funny how people are so eager for the United States to fall that they will have themselves believe anything. The US has so far to fall before any country like Iran could put up a strong fight against them. If a war were to start it would not be like Iraq, the US will not be fighting to occupy Iran. As a military threat it will be demolished.

x_t0rqc-1xd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#186 x_t0rqc-1xd
Member since 2008 • 216 Posts
USA 100%
hamidious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 hamidious
Member since 2007 • 1537 Posts
Israel
chester706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 chester706
Member since 2007 • 3856 Posts
Kk. First off Iran only has 450 modern aircraft. While we have thousands of F-16 and F-35 Strikers (those pwn) and much better trained pilots. On the ground we have much better weapons and technology. Our armor is better. We have Special Op forces that cant compare to those of Iran. Forget about it lol.
X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
Iran.
diablogamer45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 diablogamer45
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="Katafran"][QUOTE="Nwordjohn"]

I think the real point that this thread is missing isn't about who would win, but should it even happen? War is good for nothing, it only leads to future conflicts, that the veterans of past wars don't even fight. While Iran may be trying to get nuclear materials, they do allow the IAEA into their country for inspections frequently and all is within boundaries of the law.

Therefore the real arguement is, are you prepared for another war under false pretenses? The blood of all of those innocent civilians falls on the hands of the U.S citizens. How? You elect your representatives and it is up to you to keep them in line, no one else can. By allowing them to do this you are just as guilty as they are. Just remember, the media only portrays what they are told to. Can you really trust them?

Nwordjohn

Everyone knows that war is terrible. That's a very easy arguement to make. The point is that our allies are not safe so long as Iran waves their weapons and keeps enriching uranium past what's necessary for nuclear power.

You do realize according to your country's own NIE report that Iran is at least another 10 years away from making any type of nuclear weapon? Not to mention most of the agression so far has been America and Israel flexing military muscle. Lets not forget a year ago when America started making up reasons for aggression against Iran.

It was along the lines of:

"Iran is causing the insurgency"

"IEDs are being sent from Iran to Iraq"

When that failed they started talking about WMDs. You know... just like they did with Iraq. They put the fear into you so you'll buy into their wars. Iran is peaceful. Its the U.S and Israel that are the real aggressors, but whereas they own the corporate media they will never be shown in that light.

Actually Iran actually DID send insurgents in, or at least allowed insurgents to fight in Iraq. I certainly wouldnt be surprised if they supplied them, it's not unheard of.

Funny thing, Do you think that Iran would really flaunt the world to such a degree if they REALLY weren't aiming for nuclear weapons? If you do, that is damn naive.

Would you have us wait 10 years until they are right on top of having one?

You sound like the type of person that protests at military funerals. That bad intelligence about WMD's was gotten from European intelligence agencies and seemed legit at the time, hindsight is a **** Bush jumped the gun, but he most likely didn't mean it as a lie.

There has been NO overt aggression on the US part in Iran, compared to Iran breaking known international laws and harassing US warships.

Both sides have been just as inflammatory with their rhetoric, though US hasnt vowed to wipe out Iran, while they HAVE vowed to wipe out Israel.

When someone states they will kill you, it is a good idea to take them seriously.

diablogamer45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 diablogamer45
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

I think the real point that this thread is missing isn't about who would win, but should it even happen? War is good for nothing, it only leads to future conflicts, that the veterans of past wars don't even fight. While Iran may be trying to get nuclear materials, they do allow the IAEA into their country for inspections frequently and all is within boundaries of the law.

Therefore the real arguement is, are you prepared for another war under false pretenses? The blood of all of those innocent civilians falls on the hands of the U.S citizens. How? You elect your representatives and it is up to you to keep them in line, no one else can. By allowing them to do this you are just as guilty as they are. Just remember, the media only portrays what they are told to. Can you really trust them?

Nwordjohn

What of those who didnt vote for the representative? why should I consider the US media less trustworthy than whatever media your country uses (if you are American than forget this, i'll just write you off as another conspiracy theorist)?

Vilot_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 Vilot_Hero
Member since 2008 • 4522 Posts
USA. A fair fight would be Canada VS USA.
Solors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 81

#193 Solors
Member since 2008 • 574 Posts
Well I study war and things related to war ( Weapons and armies included ) and from what I know about the US military and the Iran military, the States would win. The soldiers are much better trained and have much better equipment.
Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 Silverbond
Member since 2008 • 16130 Posts
The USA would plow through Iran. There's no way anyone can be realistic and say Iran would win.
FalcoLX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 FalcoLX
Member since 2007 • 4452 Posts
You know that World War 3 is near when one in 3 topics in OT is about the size of America's army...Hungry_bunny
Or Canada's army
FalcoLX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 FalcoLX
Member since 2007 • 4452 Posts

USA. A fair fight would be Canada VS USA.Vilot_Hero

Do you honestly believe anything you say?

metalmouth14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#197 metalmouth14
Member since 2008 • 415 Posts

[QUOTE="Vilot_Hero"]USA. A fair fight would be Canada VS USA.FalcoLX

Do you honestly believe anything you say?

I'm Canadian but I know the US would own Canada in a war but I don't think Canada or the USA would ever go to war with each other.
C_BozkurT_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 C_BozkurT_C
Member since 2008 • 3580 Posts
Israelhamidious
no chance
btaylor2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#199 btaylor2404
Member since 2003 • 11353 Posts
A. We do not need to go to war with Iran. B. We do not need to get into another war. C. If we did, we'd better only use planes and battleships, we don't have the troops for a ground war.
Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 Silverbond
Member since 2008 • 16130 Posts
A. We do not need to go to war with Iran. B. We do not need to get into another war. C. If we did, we'd better only use planes and battleships, we don't have the troops for a ground war. btaylor2404
It was a hypothetical question.