USA VS Iran (Poll)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 Dreams-Visions
Member since 2006 • 26578 Posts
Your post is nice, but it lacks all perspective and relative measure:

*America can send Iran back to stone age easily but that is all.....sentencedogu

that's all? that reality should present the maximum amount of deterrence possible for Iran. That's like saying, "yea...they walk around with a big bat...but all they can do is kill you with it.."

with the pressure of the world and her own citizens, and the strong(organazied and large) resistance in Iran they just wouldN't be able to hold on and lose millions of dollars while a group of rednecks would think that "whoooa we kicked their *****" and while weapon companies get all the money.sentencedogu
That's a very jumbled thought. If the situation escalates that far, the world has already demonstrated its position with regard to Iran developing this stuff. Sanctions and/or outright comittal to not allowing a nuclear Iran. See my long post for more details.

*Iran is not Iraq, anyone who think it would be that easy is jsut wrong. Iraq was what always weaker than Iran. Iran was just weakned during the revolution yet they still Iraqis away. Todays Iran and the Iraq US fought(didN't even fight) is not comparable.
Iranian army has 600 000 PROFESSIONAL soldiers, 12 million poorly trained(but better than insurgents) men and 1 million mandatory army.sentencedogu

This is the 21st century. Warfare is no longer about how big your army is. Not in an age where your entire fighting force can be wiped out with a small set of weapons. No, modern warfare is really no different than past warfare: those with the best technology have the upper hand. Ask the Native Americans who found out what it's like to bring a hatchet to a gun fight. Ask the Japanese Samauri clans who found out what it's like to ride horses and swing swords while your enemy is firing machinegun-like weapons. Throughout history, we've seen what happens when one fighting force has superior technology. And in this case, we also have superior organization.

Most of Iran's infrastructure and ability to fight would be desimated before any allied troops set foot on Iranian soil. That's what Tomahawk cruise missles, stealth bombers, F-22 raptor and laser-guided munitions get you. Destruction of the ability for their fighting force to communicate, launch planes or adequately defend themselves.

They have a military industy, they have their own *** tanks. Not good as any western tank but it is something. They even built their warplanes and tahts also something.

sentencedogu

you really need to read up on what the do or don't have. Most of their stuff is antiquated planes (retrofitted F-5's, older migs, maybe a handful of Flankers) and old russian-c1ass choppers. I'm sure they're footsoldiers are adequately outfitted, but their tanks would also be technologically lacking. Air to Air combat would be laughable (US tech allows for launch of missles from our jets 20, 30 miles away from the target. They often times wouldn't even know we're coming until it's too late).

I encourage you to look up exactly what they have in their fleet, then compare ONLY TO ISRAEL. Not to the US. Just Israel.

But know this: A SINGLE US aircraft carrier brings with it a stronger, more competent, more powerful fighting force than the entire Iranian armada.

Last I checked, we had 7 or 8 aircraft carriers.

jsut do not underestiamte Iran. Of coourse the USA is much more powerfull but including US, no country on earth can defeat a large country without air force. This is not a f*** computer game where you send tanks in they destroy everything.

sentencedogu

Nobody would underestimate Iran. That would make their smack-down even more strong and focused.

I'd submit to you to not underestimate our ability to use superior weaponry, superior networking and communication in conjunction with superior strategy to desimate Iran's infrastructure and ultimately allow free reign of our air support. And in the 21st, air superiority = decisive victory.

ragek1ll589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 ragek1ll589
Member since 2007 • 8650 Posts
Israel would most likely get involved in a conflict with Iran before the United States does. They have already threatened to attack Iran if the United States doesn't take some sort of action before the November US Presidential Election.
sentencedogu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 sentencedogu
Member since 2006 • 3823 Posts
Dude, Iran does not stand a chance against AMerica neither against Israel in conventional warfare. And yes numbers does not mean anything either. Having nubmer will just mean a longer lasting and a stronger resistance....America can invade Iran but would lose a lot of men. At least 10 times than in Iraq. And might even be unable to hold lands considering they'll have to also fight in Iraq and maybe even Syria....They'll just have a lot moressupporter, the terror netwerok will get even stronger. Nobodly will win anything. Certain people will get rich but thats all.
Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Dreams-Visions

possible problems in an invasion

LOGISTICS!!!LOGISCTICSSS....Abrams is the most expensive tank when you include it's needs. It requires more oil than most other tanks. Now olny around 20% of Iran is desert and flat where tanks can easily move. I doubt tnaks would be effective on the mountains. In the mountains there is no superiority. Everyone is equal, the number of casulties would be close hundreds of thousands which would be the end of any government in America.

Planes would surely kick ***, Iranian air force would proably not stand more than a week or two.
Their navy is a joke, they doN't even have a navy, but they have good missiles and missiles boats. Their only purpose would be to sink big ships and damage the economy.
Holding Iran after taking strategic points....now thats where war begins..

sentencedogu

Warfare has changed, my friend. Iran would be neutered before they even knew what happened. In reality, I don't think an "inavsion" would constitute more than destruction of their nuclear facilities and heavy damage to military installations.

But I could be wrong.

sentencedogu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 sentencedogu
[QUOTE="sentencedogu"]

LOGISTICS!!!LOGISCTICSSS....Abrams is the most expensive tank when you include it's needs. It requires more oil than most other tanks. Now olny around 20% of Iran is desert and flat where tanks can easily move. I doubt tnaks would be effective on the mountains. In the mountains there is no superiority. Everyone is equal, the number of casulties would be close hundreds of thousands which would be the end of any government in America.

Planes would surely kick ***, Iranian air force would proably not stand more than a week or two.
Their navy is a joke, they doN't even have a navy, but they have good missiles and missiles boats. Their only purpose would be to sink big ships and damage the economy.

Dreams-Visions

Warfare has changed, my friend. Iran would be neutered before they even knew what happened. In reality, I don't think an "inavsion" would constitute more than destruction of their nuclear facilities and heavy damage to military installations.

But I could be wrong.

well that could be done succesfully....but a full scale invasion is not a simple task.

Nwordjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Nwordjohn
Member since 2008 • 575 Posts
[QUOTE="sentencedogu"]

Dreams-Visions

But I could be wrong.

Hopefully the U.S would try another shock and awe campaign, and declare the end to all major military action... you know... about 10 years before the war is over. The fact is they bombed Iraq as much as possible, but still can't keep it under control.

If America does go to war with Iran though, they would be shunned by most of the international community. Maybe not the government, but the citizens. I know my government supports our role in Afghanistan, but do the people? Not at all.

ragek1ll589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 ragek1ll589

To be honest I would prefer if the US did NOT get involved in a conflict with Iran simply because our forces are drawn thin as it is and another war could involved the re-institution of the draft. I registered for the draft, as all American males do when they turn 18, in April so I'm at that age.

So I would prefer if we avoided another war so that I could go to college and get an education than go to Iran/Iraq/Afghanistan and get shot/blown up.

sentencedogu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 sentencedogu

To be honest I would prefer if the US did NOT get involved in a conflict with Iran simply because our forces are drawn thin as it is and another war could involved the re-institution of the draft. I registered for the draft, as all American males do when they turn 18, in April so I'm at that age.

So I would prefer if we avoided another war so that I could go to college and get an education than go to Iran/Iraq/Afghanistan and get shot/blown up.

ragek1ll589

yeah right...who cares about 70 million people who's lifes would be screwed.

Thyeora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Thyeora
Member since 2005 • 1046 Posts
[QUOTE="Thyeora"][QUOTE="mingo123"]

[QUOTE="Nwordjohn"]The real answer is there would be no winners. Dead Iranians or dead Americans would be nothing to be proud of for either side. Diplomacy works, but it takes time.Nwordjohn

America doesnt care thats for sure, their army is filled with mercenaries anyways, they just dump their bodies everywhere + as we can see from Iraq and Afghanistan, they also dont care about innocent people. I honestly dont get how you peoplethink america and israel are doing good. Both possibly the biggets terrorist countries in the world.

Well it's kind of hard to tell all the time when your enemies are dressed like normal people. Long gone are the days where both sides are wearing brightly colored uniforms.

Here is the best way to look at what is going on in Iraq, remember this is hypothetical and just being used as an example.

If you woke up one day and Canada had its troops kicking in doors looking for your rifles and handguns, arresting your family and holding them without trial for as long as they want. You knew that if you formed an army or militia that you would be easily identified and crushed, wouldn't you resort to guerilla tactics? I know I would.

They are merely defending their homeland from invasion, just like anyone would do for their country. Sorry to burst the "were liberators" bubble. America is guilty of war crimes, too bad they own the court room.

I'm not saying that what they are doing is entirely wrong. They have every right to defend their homeland as do we, but when they turn to guerilla tactics they are risking more civilian casualties because our soldiers become more paranoid and more likely to pull the trigger. Imagine walking down a crowded street not know if one of the civilians walking past you has a bomb under his/her clothes.

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Dreams-Visions
[QUOTE="Dreams-Visions"][QUOTE="sentencedogu"]

Nwordjohn

But I could be wrong.

Hopefully the U.S would try another shock and awe campaign, and declare the end to all major military action... you know... about 10 years before the war is over. The fact is they bombed Iraq as much as possible, but still can't keep it under control.

If America does go to war with Iran though, they would be shunned by most of the international community. Maybe not the government, but the citizens. I know my government supports our role in Afghanistan, but do the people? Not at all.

If you'll recall, the shock & awe campaign shocked and awed them quite well. That war (against uniformed Iraqi military personnel) was over before it began.

The insurgents and plain clothes fighters are a different story. Guerilla warfare is a different beast entirely when you're trying to minimize civilian casualties.

Iran would get the same shock & awe treatment. cut off the communication. cut off their ability to see (radar) and their ability to launch (cluster bombs + runways)...then cut off their lives.

As for the world's people...I disagree they'd be that bitter. We've had now several rounds of sanctions and every country in the UN Security Council + Germany saying that a nuclear Iran is unacceptable. Iran--not anyone else--has put themselves in this position.

You can't talk crazy, then expect sane people to turn a blind eye to what appears to be your development of the single most powerful destructive type of weaponry on the face of the Earth, coupled with refusal to listen to requests to stop for the safety of all.

Pythos77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#111 Pythos77
Member since 2005 • 889 Posts

Wow reading the post in this thread scares the living cr @p. out of me. It seems as most of the posters here are very ignorant and bloodthirtsy, and worst of all havent learned anything from the war going on now in iraq.

The US armed forces are strong, possibly the strongest in the world. but that doesnt make it undefeatable. We might be able to take out targets, claim land etc etc. but what about the lives lost on both sides????

some one said that no other country would join IRAN??? reaaly..uhm. maybe not as a country but as far as Ideology goes I think they have all the support they need from other fellow muslims.

I agree with whoever said that the only ones who would win ae polliticians.

The conflict wont spread....yeah right,,,sure im sure it will all be contained to one country and not afect any othe part of an infamed region, like the middle east.

No one will win this war gentlemen....

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Dreams-Visions
[QUOTE="Dreams-Visions"][QUOTE="sentencedogu"]

sentencedogu

But I could be wrong.

well that could be done succesfully....but a full scale invasion is not a simple task.

After enough airstrikes, I wouldn't say it'll be the hardest thing we've ever tried to do either.

sentencedogu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 sentencedogu
[QUOTE="Nwordjohn"][QUOTE="Thyeora"][QUOTE="mingo123"]

[QUOTE="Nwordjohn"]The real answer is there would be no winners. Dead Iranians or dead Americans would be nothing to be proud of for either side. Diplomacy works, but it takes time.Thyeora

America doesnt care thats for sure, their army is filled with mercenaries anyways, they just dump their bodies everywhere + as we can see from Iraq and Afghanistan, they also dont care about innocent people. I honestly dont get how you peoplethink america and israel are doing good. Both possibly the biggets terrorist countries in the world.

Well it's kind of hard to tell all the time when your enemies are dressed like normal people. Long gone are the days where both sides are wearing brightly colored uniforms.

Here is the best way to look at what is going on in Iraq, remember this is hypothetical and just being used as an example.

If you woke up one day and Canada had its troops kicking in doors looking for your rifles and handguns, arresting your family and holding them without trial for as long as they want. You knew that if you formed an army or militia that you would be easily identified and crushed, wouldn't you resort to guerilla tactics? I know I would.

They are merely defending their homeland from invasion, just like anyone would do for their country. Sorry to burst the "were liberators" bubble. America is guilty of war crimes, too bad they own the court room.

I'm not saying that what they are doing is entirely wrong. They have every right to defend their homeland as do we, but when they turn to guerilla tactics they are risking more civilian casualties because our soldiers become more paranoid and more likely to pull the trigger. Imagine walking down a crowded street not know if one of the civilians walking past you has a bomb under his/her clothes.

so whats your suggestion? Thats what they must do.....or just don't invade someoneelses country. Remember thats what the bad guys does?

GuardianGI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 GuardianGI
Member since 2004 • 90 Posts
Iran will 100% win

Iran gun boats> Nimitz ****aircraft carriers

Few Iran prototype nukes> US anti-nuke lasers + 6000 nukes tested over 60 years

Modified Soviet-era tanks> M1 Abrams tanks

Retrofitted F5s> F18, F22s

Iran sam sites> Stealth bombers

This is a joke btw:roll:
sentencedogu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 sentencedogu
[QUOTE="sentencedogu"][QUOTE="Dreams-Visions"][QUOTE="sentencedogu"]

Dreams-Visions

But I could be wrong.

After enough airstrikes, I wouldn't say it'll be the hardest thing we've ever tried to do either.

It's not that simple... Look at Vietnamese war, look at the last Iraqi war, look at whats going on in Afghanistan. Besides those country were weak, Iran is much strogner and bigger than these. It's not a place like Afghanistan .They're not like the stereotyped Muslims of ME.

Even the number of historical stuff in their country is enough for me to not want a war. USA scrwed lifes of ıranian with Shah...revolution...and now this?
Who are the bad guys in this case? You think Americans are saving the world but are they really? Or are they creting the enemies themselves and than destorying them?

Thyeora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Thyeora
Member since 2005 • 1046 Posts
[QUOTE="Thyeora"][QUOTE="Nwordjohn"][QUOTE="Thyeora"][QUOTE="mingo123"]

[QUOTE="Nwordjohn"]The real answer is there would be no winners. Dead Iranians or dead Americans would be nothing to be proud of for either side. Diplomacy works, but it takes time.sentencedogu

so whats your suggestion? Thats what they must do.....or just don't invade someoneelses country. Remember thats what the bad guys does?

I'm not suggesting anything. I'm looking at the issue from both sides. Mingo said that Americans don't care about innocent people. I'm saying that when the enemy is hiding behind civilian clothing it is nearly impossible to tell who the enemy is and so civilian casualties are unavoidable.

ragek1ll589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 ragek1ll589
[QUOTE="ragek1ll589"]

sentencedogu

Their are ways to solve problems without the use of military force. Ever hear of diplomacy? Look what happened with North Korea. 2 years ago they were conducting missile launches and now they are beginnig to shut down their nuclear weapons program.

sentencedogu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 sentencedogu
[QUOTE="sentencedogu"][QUOTE="ragek1ll589"]

ragek1ll589

Their are ways to solve problems without the use of military force. Ever hear of diplomacy? Look what happened with North Korea. 2 years ago they were conducting missile launches and now they are beginnig to shut down their nuclear weapons program.

you're talking of war without considering the other sides life and now telling me diplomacy....allright then use diplomacy I have no problem with that.

sentencedogu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 sentencedogu
[QUOTE="sentencedogu"][QUOTE="Thyeora"][QUOTE="Nwordjohn"][QUOTE="Thyeora"][QUOTE="mingo123"]

[QUOTE="Nwordjohn"]The real answer is there would be no winners. Dead Iranians or dead Americans would be nothing to be proud of for either side. Diplomacy works, but it takes time.Thyeora

I'm not suggesting anything. I'm looking at the issue from both sides. Mingo said that Americans don't care about innocent people. I'm saying that when the enemy is hiding behind civilian clothing it is nearly impossible to tell who the enemy is and so civilian casualties are unavoidable.

Alright...by the way I doubt America does not care about deaths....no other country would be this much angry when they lost just (not to be rude here but it's pretty few) 5k men in a full-scale war.

Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#120 Omni-Slash
Member since 2003 • 54450 Posts
Technically the US would destroy the Iranian govt....would that solve anything?....who knows...
Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Tjeremiah1988
Member since 2003 • 16665 Posts

[QUOTE="Nwordjohn"]The real answer is there would be no winners. Dead Iranians or dead Americans would be nothing to be proud of for either side. Diplomacy works, but it takes time.mingo123

where are your from again ? I remember you mention it in one of the threads awhile back.

ferretzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 ferretzor
Member since 2005 • 2792 Posts
[QUOTE="ferretzor"][QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="Nwordjohn"]

[QUOTE="mingo123"]depends, if Iran nukes Israel then U.S might burst open with the sadness of the death of their master Israel and that would weaken the U.S, good stuffmingo123

Dick Cheney was quoted as saying he wanted Israel to strike Iran first.

well he is a dick after all

I suppose if someone had said the opposite of what he said he would have your support?

yes indeed

:lol: As I expected. Your just as bad as Dick Cheney then, my simple friend.
mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 mingo123
Member since 2007 • 9005 Posts
[QUOTE="mingo123"]

[QUOTE="Nwordjohn"]The real answer is there would be no winners. Dead Iranians or dead Americans would be nothing to be proud of for either side. Diplomacy works, but it takes time.Tjeremiah1988

where are your from again ? I remember you mention it in one of the threads awhile back.

Pakistan

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 mingo123

:lol: As I expected. Your just as bad as Dick Cheney then, my simple friend. ferretzor

hmmm naw

ferretzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 ferretzor

[QUOTE="ferretzor"] :lol: As I expected. Your just as bad as Dick Cheney then, my simple friend. mingo123

hmmm naw

An utterly compelling argument. Congrats.
mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 mingo123
[QUOTE="mingo123"]

[QUOTE="ferretzor"] :lol: As I expected. Your just as bad as Dick Cheney then, my simple friend. ferretzor

hmmm naw

An utterly compelling argument. Congrats.

thankyou :oops:

Avatar image for deactivated-619c4c1a1a382
deactivated-619c4c1a1a382

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#128 deactivated-619c4c1a1a382
Member since 2005 • 4956 Posts
Us lets just say that iran is near water Marines go in Navy provides artilary support and while the army arrives from behind with abrams we should be half way to tehran
Nwordjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Nwordjohn

I think the real point that this thread is missing isn't about who would win, but should it even happen? War is good for nothing, it only leads to future conflicts, that the veterans of past wars don't even fight. While Iran may be trying to get nuclear materials, they do allow the IAEA into their country for inspections frequently and all is within boundaries of the law.

Therefore the real arguement is, are you prepared for another war under false pretenses? The blood of all of those innocent civilians falls on the hands of the U.S citizens. How? You elect your representatives and it is up to you to keep them in line, no one else can. By allowing them to do this you are just as guilty as they are. Just remember, the media only portrays what they are told to. Can you really trust them?

SAURON221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 SAURON221
Member since 2006 • 2508 Posts
USA I don't need to say why.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#131 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

I'd put my money on the US.

hokies1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 hokies1313
Member since 2005 • 13919 Posts

Us lets just say that iran is near water Marines go in Navy provides artilary support and while the army arrives from behind with abrams we should be half way to tehran wdave92

Actually I think it would be a more mobile opening move. Such as an Airborne assault on central points near Bandar Abbas, near the Strait of Hormuz, which would allow America to destory the naval base there and make sure oil could still flow out of the Persian Gulf.

Marines would mostly likely land to support such an assault, while the US Army attempted to push into Iran from southern Iraq.

Katafran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Katafran
Member since 2008 • 530 Posts

I think the real point that this thread is missing isn't about who would win, but should it even happen? War is good for nothing, it only leads to future conflicts, that the veterans of past wars don't even fight. While Iran may be trying to get nuclear materials, they do allow the IAEA into their country for inspections frequently and all is within boundaries of the law.

Therefore the real arguement is, are you prepared for another war under false pretenses? The blood of all of those innocent civilians falls on the hands of the U.S citizens. How? You elect your representatives and it is up to you to keep them in line, no one else can. By allowing them to do this you are just as guilty as they are. Just remember, the media only portrays what they are told to. Can you really trust them?

Nwordjohn

Everyone knows that war is terrible. That's a very easy arguement to make. The point is that our allies are not safe so long as Iran waves their weapons and keeps enriching uranium past what's necessary for nuclear power.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#134 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts
There are no good guys or bad guys in the world.
Katafran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Katafran

There are no good guys or bad guys in the world. sonicare

Nope. Just the powerful and less powerful.

Nex_Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Nex_Rex
Member since 2008 • 341 Posts
There are no good guys or bad guys in the world. sonicare

It all depends on a person's perspective right >.>
Nwordjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Nwordjohn
[QUOTE="Nwordjohn"]

Katafran

Everyone knows that war is terrible. That's a very easy arguement to make. The point is that our allies are not safe so long as Iran waves their weapons and keeps enriching uranium past what's necessary for nuclear power.

You do realize according to your country's own NIE report that Iran is at least another 10 years away from making any type of nuclear weapon? Not to mention most of the agression so far has been America and Israel flexing military muscle. Lets not forget a year ago when America started making up reasons for aggression against Iran.

It was along the lines of:

"Iran is causing the insurgency"

"IEDs are being sent from Iran to Iraq"

When that failed they started talking about WMDs. You know... just like they did with Iraq. They put the fear into you so you'll buy into their wars. Iran is peaceful. Its the U.S and Israel that are the real aggressors, but whereas they own the corporate media they will never be shown in that light.

Katafran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Katafran
[QUOTE="Katafran"][QUOTE="Nwordjohn"]

Nwordjohn

You do realize according to your country's own NIE report that Iran is at least another 10 years away from making any type of nuclear weapon? Not to mention most of the agression so far has been America and Israel flexing military muscle. Lets not forget a year ago when America started making up reasons for aggression against Iran.

When that failed they started talking about WMDs. You know... just like they did with Iraq. They put the fear into you so you'll buy into their wars. Iran is peaceful. Its the U.S and Israel that are the real aggressors, but whereas they own the corporate media they will never be shown in that light.

Yeah, Iran is real peaceful. That's why they execute children and beat women for crimes against chastity. They are just so compassionate about their own people, they would certainly hesitate to hurt anyone else in the world.

I don't want Iran to get to the point where they could have nuclear weapons. It needs to stop now. And if the US were actually run by crazy bloodthirsty animals, North Korea wouldn't still be here as it is today.

ferretzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 ferretzor

Nwordjohn

Just a question- as the media is owned by Israel and the US, how is it you seem to know the real intentions of every country and appear to have complete clarity on what the truth is? It's a question that begs to be asked.
hokies1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 hokies1313

Nwordjohn

Yeah training Hezbollah fighters to attack Israel is real peaceful. So is building nuclear weapons, very peaceful. Launching missiles and threatening the US and her allies, again, really peaceful.

Nwordjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Nwordjohn

Maybe America should take care of some of its own problems that it has, before it tries to "free" another country from its problems. Obviously if you did invade Iran the same thing would happen again. You come in, destroy their army, establish bases and then get pounded with attacks from every direction from the civilians turned "insurgents"(Read as resistance). Have fun engaging this war on three fronts. You can barely handle the two countries you have now.

Nwordjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Nwordjohn
[QUOTE="Nwordjohn"][QUOTE="Katafran"][QUOTE="Nwordjohn"]

hokies1313

Yeah training Hezbollah fighters to attack Israel is real peaceful. So is building nuclear weapons, very peaceful. Launching missiles and threatening the US and her allies, again, really peaceful.

1) Israel deserves the attacks it is getting, as they are just as bad.

2) THEY HAVE NOT BUILT NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

3) The U.S threatened them first, they are merely trying to act tough as a deterrent.

limpbizkit818

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 limpbizkit818
Member since 2004 • 15044 Posts

How does the US win a war with Iran?

How does Iran with a war with the US?

The United States could mess up Iran bad but there is no way they would be able to capture and hold onto the country like they have in Iraq or Afghanistan.

hokies1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 hokies1313
[QUOTE="hokies1313"][QUOTE="Nwordjohn"][QUOTE="Katafran"][QUOTE="Nwordjohn"]

Nwordjohn

1) Israel deserves the attacks it is getting, as they are just as bad.

2) THEY HAVE NOT BUILT NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

3) The U.S threatened them first, they are merely trying to act tough as a deterrent.

1. Who are you to decide that terror attacks on women and children is fit punishment for Israeli transgressions? Who is Iran to decide that?

2. THEY ARE ATTEMPTING TO BUILD NUCLEAR WEAPONS

3. Iran started this whole mess back when they took the American Embassy hostage. They deserve everything they get.

The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 The_Ish
Member since 2006 • 13913 Posts

[QUOTE="Nwordjohn"]The real answer is there would be no winners. Dead Iranians or dead Americans would be nothing to be proud of for either side. Diplomacy works, but it takes time.mingo123

Fail. The US does not use mercenaries for over 99% of it's military operations, and the US has been refining their technology for years trying to control the damage they make, so they can kill enemy soldiers while avoiding innocents. Most other nations would have made more of a mess in terms of non-combatant casualties.

The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 The_Ish
Member since 2006 • 13913 Posts

Considering the acts Israeli have commited against my fellow innocent Muslims, they deserve it to the fullest, God Daymmn I hate Israel. anyways yeah entire world is not with America

mingo123

Muslims have also committed atrocious acts against Israelites. Does that make them justified? No. Your hate is unfounded, and based on prejudice.

Norg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Norg
Member since 2002 • 15959 Posts

well if America and Iran do go to war

It will first be a Sea and Air battle

prob the first major sea battle since WW2 but america will kill iran in the sea we got more advance ships and subs heck i dont even thin Iran has sea carriers

plus Iran PLanes and ships could not reach American soil we are to far away

and also we already have bases surrounding iran

Iraq afganstan Saudi Kuwait UAE a couple of island bases in the indian ocean etc etc etc

we have the entire country surrounded already

Norg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Norg
Member since 2002 • 15959 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Ish"][QUOTE="mingo123"]

Considering the acts Israeli have commited against my fellow innocent Muslims, they deserve it to the fullest, God Daymmn I hate Israel. anyways yeah entire world is not with America

mingo123

Muslims have also committed atrocious acts against Israelites. Does that make them justified? No. Your hate is unfounded, and based on prejudice.

lol noob not as much as jews

BOth muslims and jews are fighting over nothing no there fighting over power and money and land isnt that a sin ........

they both just need to live together in peace and stop fighting like a bunch of pre school kids

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 mingo123
[QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="The_Ish"][QUOTE="mingo123"]

Norg

lol noob not as much as jews

BOth muslims and jews are fighting over nothing no there fighting over power and money and land isnt that a sin ........

they both just need to live together in peace and stop fighting like a bunch of pre school kids

if only you understood