Trump's First Military Operation

• 94 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58340 Posts

Well, it's been a busy week for Mr. Trump, and no matter what side of the fence you are on, you have to admit it has been interesting.

We can add "first military operation" to his list of things he did this week. Congratulations, Mr Trump!

Sounds like it went pretty bad. Regretfully, a SEAL team member perished in an attack and more were injured. Furthermore, it appears an 8 year old American girl living there also died :( This is in addition to the many other "bystanders" (unarmed civilians) that were killed in the operation.

On the flip side, three senior Al Queda members were eliminated.

I'm not really sure that's a good ratio, to be quite honest: a dead SEAL, a dead American girl, injured soldiers, a crashed and destroyed MV-22 Osprey, a couple dozen dead bystanders...

...for three Al Queda members and 14 militants.

It's important to keep in mind that this is an early report, so new facts might emerge.But as of right now, a White House official has said that basically everything that could go wrong did go wrong, and [Defense Secretary] James Mattis was all but forced to leave a social event to do damage control.

Not a good start. What do you guys think? Is this the kind of policy you hope to see continued abroad when dealing with alleged terrorists? Or would you like to see a more refined, more successful execution of anti-terrorism policy done?

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2  Edited By iandizion713
Member since 2005 • 16025 Posts

What a fucking failure Trump is. I bet they werent even fuckin leaders, i bet they were just random fighters and labeled as such for damage control of the massively failed mission. I bet Papa Putin was proud.

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 mark1974
Member since 2015 • 4261 Posts

That was a depressing read. Trump is not only NOT going to make us safer but he is going to put us in a hell of a lot more danger. I assume at some point his supporters will realize their error but it's too late now.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By iandizion713

@thegerg: You mean cleaning up the shit-hole Republicans put us in? We warned yall not to go to war for blood oil.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@thegerg said:

In reality, only a drop in the bucket compared to the lives lost to President Obama's wars.

Can you cite lives lost during Obama's first week from his operations?

Thanks.

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mark1974
Member since 2015 • 4261 Posts

@thegerg: Give Trump more time. He won't be outdone I can assure you.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By iandizion713

@thegerg said:

@iandizion713:

I mean the long-term military operations President Obama ordered men and women to participate in, resulting in countless deaths across the globe, in response to evolving and asymmetric threats. I'm not saying he was any better or worse than anyone else, just saying that if we're going to judge a President by the number of deaths that result from his orders we need to keep things on context.

Yep, someone had to clean up the mess Republicans left. Hope that blood oil was worth it. Whos oil yall stealing this time? Gonna tag team with Mother Russia, the Republican big boss.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@thegerg said:
@zaryia said:
@thegerg said:

In reality, only a drop in the bucket compared to the lives lost to President Obama's wars.

Can you cite lives lost during Obama's first week from his operations?

Thanks.

No, can you?

The burden of proof is on you.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By iandizion713

@thegerg: Got to go to the root of the problem, which is shitty Republicans trying to play god and rob poor people. They all about that blood oil. Theyd rob their own parents if it meant they could make a quick dollar. Fuckin scum of the earth.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 iandizion713

@thegerg: Just follow the blood oil money mate.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#18 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

@iandizion713 said:

@thegerg: Got to go to the root of the problem, which is shitty Republicans trying to play god and rob poor people. They all about that blood oil. Theyd rob their own parents if it meant they could make a quick dollar. Fuckin scum of the earth.

At no point since 9/11 has the US gone into a sovereign nation and seized their oil reserves. Also, the suicide bombing and terrorism community is not a movement of the poor. It is the movement of college educated people radicalizing college educated Muslims within the West. The world is full of poor people the US oppresses, and they dont bomb us. Islam is the variable.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By iandizion713

@hillelslovak said:
@iandizion713 said:

At no point since 9/11 has the US gone into a sovereign nation and seized their oil reserves. Also, the suicide bombing and terrorism community is not a movement of the poor. It is the movement of college educated people radicalizing college educated Muslims within the West. The world is full of poor people the US oppresses, and they dont bomb us. Islam is the variable.

Keep telling yourself that as they robbed poor people blind. Now Trump is down there in Yemen helping his master Saudi Arabia.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@iandizion713 said:
@hillelslovak said:
@iandizion713 said:

Keep telling yourself that as they robbed poor people blind. Now Trump is down there in Yemen helping his master Saudi Arabia.

Who did US troops rob? Iraq was in sad financial shape when we arrived, and Afghanistan really had no capital to steal. This isnt Three Kings. The mere fact is that the US did not seize any oil fields, nor divert any petroleum production to benefit the US. If our soldiers siezed oil fields, they would essentially be signing their own death warrants. People from all over the Middle East would have come to Iraq to fight them, in numbers dwarfing those that came into Iraq anyway.

And Saudi Arabia, if Trump's masters are in Saudi Arabia, does the correlation not ring true that the House of Saud owned Obama as well? Obama could not even bring himself to tell the Saudis, who finance terrorism all over the place, to use their millions of air conditioned tents that are used for the Hajj, then left empty for the rest of the year, to house Syrian refugees, instead bringing these people to a foreign land they obviously dont understand currently.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By iandizion713

@hillelslovak: Republicans will rob any poor person, they have no standards. And Trump will follow his rich masters commands. Hes a Puppet. Even his Muslim Ban didnt include the Saudi's, who practice Sharia Law and where behind the terrorist attack. Guess Master said no.

Avatar image for CreasianDevaili
CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 CreasianDevaili
Member since 2005 • 4429 Posts

@iandizion713 said:

@hillelslovak: Republicans will rob any poor person, they have no standards. And Trump will follow his rich masters commands. Hes a Puppet. Even his Muslim Ban didnt include the Saudi's, who practice Sharia Law and where behind the terrorist attack. Guess Master said no.

No political party in the U.S. has firm ground in defiance when it comes to Saudi Arabia. Plenty of places you can park your perch, but that isn't one of them.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 iandizion713

@CreasianDevaili: Thats because Republicans are in bed with them. Trump will do as they say.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178849 Posts

@mark1974 said:

That was a depressing read. Trump is not only NOT going to make us safer but he is going to put us in a hell of a lot more danger. I assume at some point his supporters will realize their error but it's too late now.

No they won't. For some reason they refuse to see what everyone else says. Complain about his policies and they cry like babies that you just don't like him because he's not a Democrat. Which makes no sense when we have to live with his policies and have a right to disagree. He's actually worse than I thought he'd be and that was pretty bad.

I'm only hoping enough people get involved so they reign him in or impeach him.

CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By CreasianDevaili

@iandizion713 said:

@CreasianDevaili: Thats because Republicans are in bed with them. Trump will do as they say.

They all are. You have no heroes against Saudi Arabia from either party. We've been buying their oil with blood since long before Senior Bush, through Bill Clinton, Bush Jr, and Obama. If you have a problem with the Saudi's then you lost again before the first ballot was cast this most previous election.

The only thing I can think of is that you're just having too much fun with all this. Rather disrespectful, might I add, since there are people on either side that do care. Maybe care too much, but they care.

WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts

@iandizion713 said:

Yet it was Hillary who actually took money from them.

CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 CreasianDevaili

@LJS9502_basic said:
@mark1974 said:

No they won't. For some reason they refuse to see what everyone else says. Complain about his policies and they cry like babies that you just don't like him because he's not a Democrat. Which makes no sense when we have to live with his policies and have a right to disagree. He's actually worse than I thought he'd be and that was pretty bad.

Neither will happen. I think all of this and what is yet to come will indeed hold up in court, and you just won't have enough support to do anything about it. Even the mainstream media treats each protest like a fart in the wind. What will happen first is someone in the protest going too far, like they did during the elections, and there goes your chance once again. It's really hard not to sit back, given I am not a Trump or Clinton fanatic, and just be entertained by all of you.

Least you all could have done was protest at the DNC to get rid of super delegates. I mean, really dude, it's hard not to look and laugh like it's a game when so many treat it as such.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 LJS9502_basic  Online

@CreasianDevaili said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@mark1974 said:

Neither will happen. I think all of this and what is yet to come will indeed hold up in court, and you just won't have enough support to do anything about it. Even the mainstream media treats each protest like a fart in the wind. What will happen first is someone in the protest going too far, like they did during the elections, and there goes your chance once again. It's really hard not to sit back, given I am not a Trump or Clinton fanatic, and just be entertained by all of you.

Least you all could have done was protest at the DNC to get rid of super delegates. I mean, really dude, it's hard not to look and laugh like it's a game when so many treat it as such.

Eventually the Reps are going to do anything and everything to distance themselves from the train wreck. They won't want his stench come election time.

CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 CreasianDevaili

@LJS9502_basic said:
@CreasianDevaili said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@mark1974 said:

Eventually the Reps are going to do anything and everything to distance themselves from the train wreck. They won't want his stench come election time.

All they need to count on are the crazies that jumped into the liberal protests during election time to do so again and be even more violent.

You know, no matter where I mention it, no one seems to try and discuss the super delegate issue with the DNC. I think it was the biggest reason the Democrats lost.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By iandizion713

@CreasianDevaili said:
@iandizion713 said:

They all are. You have no heroes against Saudi Arabia from either party. We've been buying their oil with blood since long before Senior Bush, through Bill Clinton, Bush Jr, and Obama. If you have a problem with the Saudi's then you lost again before the first ballot was cast this most previous election.

The only thing I can think of is that you're just having too much fun with all this. Rather disrespectful, might I add, since there are people on either side that do care. Maybe care too much, but they care.

Its always important to have fun when resisting. We must put a stop to Puppet Trump and his evil supporters. Down with dictators!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@iandizion713 said:

Obama did not do anything to the Saudis, he buddied up to them the same as Bush before him. You also stated our government stole the oil from sovereign countries. Were you lying, or will you admit that was not the case?

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

@thegerg said:

This is true however, with Trump's comments on killing civilians as a necessity, it's cause for alarm for what kind of president Trump might be.

CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 CreasianDevaili

@iandizion713 said:
@CreasianDevaili said:
@iandizion713 said:

Its always important to have fun when resisting. We must put a stop to Puppet Trump and his evil supporters. Down with dictators!

Well, hopefully one day you actually make a difference. I still don't think you have a chance unless you actually get the DNC to change their stubborn ways, but good luck!

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By iandizion713

@hillelslovak said:
@iandizion713 said:

Obama did not do anything to the Saudis, he buddied up to them the same as Bush before him.

His Iran deal speaks volumes on his vision of change. Obama has been a very vocal opponent of Saudi Arabia. Unlike Puppet Trump who does whatever the Saudi King wants him too. Republicans even funded Saudi Arabia with weapons to kill innocent Yemen people. They are the definition of greed. To defend them is deplorable.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@drunk_pi said:
@thegerg said:

This is true however, with Trump's comments on killing civilians as a necessity, it's cause for alarm for what kind of president Trump might be.

His lack of measure might be the worst part about him. Saying we're going to do way worse than waterboarding, that is extremely unethical territory to be treading into. It was waterboarding against US soldiers that was used as example in International Criminal courts that ruled waterboarding a torture. If you give up the high ground, you open yourselves up to abuses you cannot morally or ethically condemn. In international law that is insanity. Trump's answer is "I'm the most immoral!! I'll violate law the most!!"

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 LJS9502_basic  Online

@drunk_pi said:
@thegerg said:

Did he not say to kill their families? Honestly....I think the man is insane.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@iandizion713 said:
@hillelslovak said:
@iandizion713 said:

Obama did not do anything to the Saudis, he buddied up to them the same as Bush before him.

His Iran deal speaks volumes on his vision of change. Obama has been a very vocal opponent of Saudi Arabia. Unlike Puppet Trump who does whatever the Saudi King wants him too. Republicans even funded Saudi Arabia with weapons to kill innocent Yemen people. They are the definition of greed. To defend them is deplorable.

Iran is mostly Shia, Saudi Arabia Sunni. Cracking down on Iran helps Saudi Arabia, as they are desperate to spread their Wahhabist version of Islam. That is the reason they wont lift a finger in the region unless it against a force that is heterodox to their version of Islam.

Was it not you, on these very forums, arguing with me, telling me saudi Arabia is making great strides toward democracy and modernization?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#41 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58340 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@drunk_pi said:
@thegerg said:

Did he not say to kill their families? Honestly....I think the man is insane.

He, in fact, did. It garnered him a lot of votes :(

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By iandizion713

@hillelslovak said:
@iandizion713 said:

Iran is mostly Shia, Saudi Arabia Sunni. Cracking down on Iran helps Saudi Arabia, as they are desperate to spread their Wahhabist version of Islam. That is the reason they wont lift a finger in the region unless it against a force that is heterodox to their version of Islam.

Was it not you, on these very forums, arguing with me, telling me saudi Arabia is making great strides toward democracy and modernization?

He wasnt cracking down on them, he was opening up trade with them and recognizing them as a Nation. Its why Republicans and their Master Saudi Arabia dislike Obama so much. Trump will do whatever Master Saudi and Papa Putin want him too. Hes a tool for dictators.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@iandizion713 said:
@hillelslovak said:
@iandizion713 said:

He wasnt cracking down on them, he was opening up trade with them and recognizing them as a Nation. Its why Republicans and their Master Saudi Arabia dislike Obama so much. Trump will do whatever Master Saudi and Papa Putin want him too. Hes a tool for dictators.

Reducing Iran's nuclear capability, and their military presence in the region is directly beneficial to Saudi Arabia. I have never heard anyone say Iran is not a nation.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jan/27/barack-obama-saudi-arabia-india-defend-cosiness

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By iandizion713

@hillelslovak: Its beneficial to the whole world. Its why Obama is so amazing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@iandizion713 said:

Iran's main exports aside from oil are the same as they were before the US intervention in 58, dates and rugs. It's not really beneficial to the world, as it is still a theocracy. Please elaborate as to how in a religious world where Sunni and Shia regard each other as heterodox, and murder each other, how reducing Iran's nuclear capability did not directly help Saudi Arabia. That is what we are talking about, Saudi Arabia, after all.

Again, if Republicans are simply whores for Saudi Arabia, what did Obama do, asides from complete capitulation, to them to differentiate himself?

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@iandizion713 said:

They tested a missile today....the iran deal is dead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@n64dd said:
@iandizion713 said:

So you are telling me a Muslim despotism did not keep it's word? What is the world coming to? What's next, Kim Jong Un is somehow not the model of steady behavior and familial ethics?

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@iandizion713 said:
@n64dd said:
@iandizion713 said:

Thanks Trump, you piece of shit. Fuckin worst President ever. Dude screwed us all over with his fucking stupid primitive ideology.

You're such a shit troll it's unbelievable. How many threads to mods have to shut down or scold you in?

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 iandizion713

@n64dd said:
@iandizion713 said:
@n64dd said:
@iandizion713 said:

Thanks Trump, you piece of shit. Fuckin worst President ever. Dude screwed us all over with his fucking stupid primitive ideology.

You're such a shit troll it's unbelievable. How many threads to mods have to shut down or scold you in?

Your not making sense mate.