Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen the most UNDERRATED movie of all time???

• 194 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PSfanboy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 PSfanboy101
Member since 2008 • 1734 Posts

This movie was great IMO and everone I have spoken to has said it was great, how could the average be 36? Thats just...well....STUPID!

-PSfanboy101

Neon-Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#2 Neon-Tiger
Member since 2008 • 7683 Posts
The movie was crap, get over it.
PSfanboy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 PSfanboy101
The movie was crap, get over it.Neon-Tiger
No, it was actually a great movie.
thelastguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 thelastguy
Member since 2007 • 12030 Posts

One critic you should never listen to is a movie critic, make your own opinion

PSfanboy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 PSfanboy101
*SPOILER* The only bad part of the movie was when that chick had that tentacle sticking outta her ass...it just mad NO sense...
barcx17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 barcx17
Member since 2008 • 3782 Posts

Underrated? Umm... joke topic?

PSfanboy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 PSfanboy101

barcx17
umm...joke post?
Marfoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Marfoo
Member since 2004 • 6002 Posts
I thought the first Transformers was a pretty decent/good movie. The second just took too long to set up the plot. I think they made the parents, especially the mother too silly, and the parents in general were just trying to get some cheap laughs. I didn't like those two little transformers that talked like they were street and were always screwing around. I found myself thinking "when is this movie gonna end", which you never find yourself asking during a good movie, regardless of length.
viewtiful26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 viewtiful26
Member since 2005 • 2842 Posts
Did Soundwave die in the movie? I don't even remember seeing him fight...
biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#10 biggest_loser
Member since 2007 • 24508 Posts
Would you say it was as great if it had Goldie Hawn in it instead of Megan Fox or Isabel Lucas?!
barcx17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 barcx17
Member since 2008 • 3782 Posts

[QUOTE="barcx17"]

PSfanboy101

umm...joke post?

No.

Just because you liked a movie that is despised by critics and the majority of people does not make it underrated.

As Neon_Tiger said, Transformers 2 was crap. Something that sucks can't be underrated, can it?

You can like it if you want, that's your opinion. Just don't call it underrated.

bigblunt537

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12 bigblunt537
Member since 2003 • 6907 Posts

i personally liked it. A solid 7.5. The ending was horrid though. I fell asleep twice for 5 min each and he still hadn't made it to his "destination".

PSfanboy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 PSfanboy101
Would you say it was as great if it had Goldie Hawn in it instead of Megan Fox or Isabel Lucas?!biggest_loser
Yes, I saw this movie for the Giant Japanese Robots.
CreepingDeath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 CreepingDeath_
Member since 2007 • 3342 Posts
[QUOTE="biggest_loser"]Would you say it was as great if it had Goldie Hawn in it instead of Megan Fox or Isabel Lucas?!PSfanboy101

I believe they were from another planet, not Japan.
krazykillaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 krazykillaz
Member since 2002 • 21141 Posts
I doubt that highly.

i personally liked it. A solid 7.5. The ending was horrid though. I fell asleep twice for 5 min each and he still hadn't made it to his "destination".

bigblunt537
You fell asleep twice?
BayAreaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 BayAreaX
Member since 2009 • 1809 Posts
are you kidding./.?
bigblunt537

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 bigblunt537
Member since 2003 • 6907 Posts

I doubt that highly. [QUOTE="bigblunt537"]

krazykillaz

You fell asleep twice?

I had broke night previously so I was already tired going into the movie theatre. The ending was WAY too long though which is why I fell asleep twice, but yea this movie was under rated. It's definitely not amazing though.

ice_radon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#18 ice_radon
Member since 2002 • 70464 Posts
Nah, it was pretty bad honestly. I mean it was just too long and lacked the substance to deem that extra time necessary.
gamertylers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 gamertylers
Member since 2005 • 1977 Posts
[QUOTE="biggest_loser"]Would you say it was as great if it had Goldie Hawn in it instead of Megan Fox or Isabel Lucas?!PSfanboy101

Transformers are from another planet. The toy line is made by Hasbro, an American company. *facepalm* On topic, the movie really wasn't that great. It was okay. The two bickering robots tried way too hard to be funny.
Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#20 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
Movie sucked harder then a vacuum cleaner.
biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 biggest_loser

This movie was great IMO and everone I have spoken to has said it was great, how could the average be 36? Thats just...well....STUPID!

-PSfanboy101

PSfanboy101
Can I just ask you in all seriousness, what are some other movies that you like? Your favourites?
Tamarind_Face

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Tamarind_Face
Member since 2007 • 2270 Posts

its underrated if youre 10.

Tamarind_Face

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Tamarind_Face
Member since 2007 • 2270 Posts
[QUOTE="PSfanboy101"][QUOTE="biggest_loser"]Would you say it was as great if it had Goldie Hawn in it instead of Megan Fox or Isabel Lucas?!gamertylers

Transformers are from another planet. The toy line is made by Hasbro, an American company. *facepalm* On topic, the movie really wasn't that great. It was okay. The two bickering robots tried way too hard to be funny.

HAHAHA... try to resaerch first cause the transformers toy line was originally from japan. It was called Diaclone. Heres Convoy aka Optimus Prime: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4frjPXJL0s&feature=PlayList&p=395FDB3DD0E69419&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=30 You could also see the other "transformers"
Zerocrossings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#24 Zerocrossings
Member since 2006 • 7988 Posts

No. Its garbage.

PSfanboy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 PSfanboy101

[QUOTE="PSfanboy101"]

-PSfanboy101

biggest_loser

Can I just ask you in all seriousness, what are some other movies that you like? Your favourites?

Well, i dont have a favourites but osme i really enjoyed were - Gran Torino, The dark knight, 300. Tropic Thunder, Hanckock (It was okay i guess), Godfather, Also I usually like Jim Carry, Jack Black, Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller movies also

viewtiful26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 viewtiful26
Member since 2005 • 2842 Posts
Hm...I guess the movie was nearly identical to the first. Rolling Stone gave is a 0...say what you will about the movie, but a 0 out of 5 is a wild exaggeration.
Nifty_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Nifty_Shark
Member since 2007 • 13137 Posts

I thought it was bad but of course anybody who liked it will not agree with that low score. Oh yes it did have some good fight scenes but it just wasn't close enough to making it a decent action flick.

RobbieH1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 RobbieH1234
Member since 2005 • 7464 Posts

Can we skip the part where someone says, "Oh, 300 and Hancock are some of your favorites; no wonder you think Transformers is underrated."? That'd be great.

PSfanboy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 PSfanboy101

Can we skip the part where someone says, "Oh, 300 and Hancock are some of your favorites; no wonder you think Transformers is underrated."? That'd be great.

RobbieH1234
Umm I said HANCOCK was alright.
Neon-Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Neon-Tiger
It's crap and even so it's overrated.
Nifty_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Nifty_Shark
Member since 2007 • 13137 Posts

[QUOTE="biggest_loser"][QUOTE="PSfanboy101"]

-PSfanboy101

PSfanboy101

Well, i dont have a favourites but osme i really enjoyed were - Gran Torino, The dark knight, 300. Tropic Thunder, Hanckock (not the best but was pretty good.), Godfather, Also I usually like Jim Carry, Jack Black, Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller movies also

those are all fine. Some things just aren't liked critic-wise though like a 300 or Adam Sandler movie. To put it into context if I'm talking with friends I'll gladly bring up my enjoyment for Mr.Deeds but if I'm around film know it alls I'll go more on the noble approach and bring up something more thought provoking I suppose.

Neon-Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Neon-Tiger

[QUOTE="PSfanboy101"][QUOTE="biggest_loser"] Can I just ask you in all seriousness, what are some other movies that you like? Your favourites? Nifty_Shark

Well, i dont have a favourites but osme i really enjoyed were - Gran Torino, The dark knight, 300. Tropic Thunder, Hanckock (not the best but was pretty good.), Godfather, Also I usually like Jim Carry, Jack Black, Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller movies also

those are all fine. Some things just aren't liked critic-wise though like a 300 or Adam Sandler movie. To put it into context if I'm talking with friends I'll gladly bring up my enjoyment for Mr.Deeds but if I'm around film know it alls I'll go more on the noble approach and bring up something more thought provoking I suppose.

Adam Sandler was great in Spanglish.
RobbieH1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 RobbieH1234

[QUOTE="RobbieH1234"]

PSfanboy101

Umm I said HANCOCK was alright.

I know. I'm just saying that someone is going to come along, look at the movies you listed and say something similar to the above. I just want to save us some time because this kind of thing has happened a billion times.

RobbieH1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 RobbieH1234

[QUOTE="Nifty_Shark"]

[QUOTE="PSfanboy101"] Well, i dont have a favourites but osme i really enjoyed were - Gran Torino, The dark knight, 300. Tropic Thunder, Hanckock (not the best but was pretty good.), Godfather, Also I usually like Jim Carry, Jack Black, Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller movies alsoNeon-Tiger

And Punch Drunk Love.

Neon-Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Neon-Tiger

[QUOTE="Neon-Tiger"][QUOTE="Nifty_Shark"]

RobbieH1234

And Punch Drunk Love.

I dare say he was better in PDL than Spanglish. Well played, sir.
freham2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 freham2001
Member since 2004 • 2719 Posts
Im with your bro. I HONESTLY dont understand where this extreme hate is coming from, and i have extremely high standards for movies. :?
biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 biggest_loser
Im with your bro. I HONESTLY dont understand where this extreme hate is coming from, and i have extremely high standards for movies. :?freham2001
Maybe people have just seen it all before: effects, girls, explosions, not much subtext. Being a Michael Bay film probably doesn't help either.
Silent-Hal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#38 Silent-Hal
Member since 2007 • 9795 Posts
The movie sucked. I've been a fan of Transformers (both G1 and Beast Wars) ever since I was a kid, I liked the first movie and was at least expecting a fun action movie. Revenge Of The Fallen is anything but "fun". It's loud, obnoxious, dumb, long and boring. Even the action scenes dragged (with the notable exception of the Optimus Prime forest fight).
hockeyruler12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#39 hockeyruler12
Member since 2005 • 8114 Posts

The movie sucked. Get over it

wado-karate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 wado-karate
Member since 2007 • 3831 Posts

I don't know why so many people hate it, I mean I absolutely loved it.

Was I expecting Oscar winning material? No.

Was I expecting a fun action-packed summer flick? Yes.

Baranga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Baranga
Member since 2005 • 14217 Posts

No, that would be Speed Racer.

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts

*SPOILER* The only bad part of the movie was when that chick had that tentacle sticking outta her ass...it just mad NO sense...PSfanboy101

Of all the crap I have heard about this movie, from racist robots to humping robots to all the slapstick fart jokes, this is the only one that has made me literally laugh out loud. Bay's turned Transformers into live-action hentai, it seems.

How anyone could possibly find this movie the least bit good is beyond me.

ZookGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#43 ZookGuy
Member since 2008 • 2340 Posts
I'd take the Brothers Bloom and Up over that load so crap called "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" any day.
Baranga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Baranga
Member since 2005 • 14217 Posts

[QUOTE="PSfanboy101"]*SPOILER* The only bad part of the movie was when that chick had that tentacle sticking outta her ass...it just mad NO sense...Theokhoth

Of all the crap I have heard about this movie, from racist robots to humping robots to all the slapstick fart jokes, this is the only one that has made me literally laugh out loud. Bay's turned Transformers into live-action hentai, it seems.

Yeah, too bad the Pretenders are actually part of the Transformers universe since the '80s. But hey, nothing stops you from jumping in the Bayhate bandwagon.

Maniacc1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#45 Maniacc1
Member since 2006 • 5354 Posts

Let's sum up the entire movie in less than 200 words.

[spoiler] Establishment of characters > No further development of characters > Butt shot of Megan Fox > Overused climatic firefight 1 > Cheesy dialogue 1 > Overused climatic firefight 2 > Boob shot of Megan Fox > Stereotypical enemies Established (I will crush your planetttt) > Overused climatic firefight 3 > Face shot of Megan Fox > Stereotypical let's-save-the-world running away from explosion oh-no-it-got-me I'm about to die someone save me > Boob shot of Megan Fox. [/spoiler]

Zerocrossings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#46 Zerocrossings
Member since 2006 • 7988 Posts

[QUOTE="Theokhoth"]

[QUOTE="PSfanboy101"]*SPOILER* The only bad part of the movie was when that chick had that tentacle sticking outta her ass...it just mad NO sense...Baranga

Yeah, too bad the Pretenders are actually part of the Transformers universe since the '80s. But hey, nothing stops you from jumping in the Bayhate bandwagon.

There wouldnt be a Bayhate bandwagon if he hadnt made crap like this.

LosDaddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#47 LosDaddie
Member since 2006 • 10318 Posts

Nice to see you back.

ON TOPIC: Loved ROTF and going to see it again on Friday

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts

[QUOTE="Theokhoth"]

[QUOTE="PSfanboy101"]*SPOILER* The only bad part of the movie was when that chick had that tentacle sticking outta her ass...it just mad NO sense...Baranga

The "tentacle in the ass" thing is what I was getting at, just in case you can't tell. I never saw that in the Transformers universe.

Or the racist robots.

Or the leg-humping robots.

Like the other guy said: Bay wouldn't have a bayhate bandwagon if he didn't come up with this crap.

LikeHaterade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 LikeHaterade
Member since 2007 • 10645 Posts

Actually, the movie was great.

LikeHaterade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 LikeHaterade
Member since 2007 • 10645 Posts

Theokhoth

So you've never actually seen the movie...