The worst pain you've been in?

• 94 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for illpiercedninio
illpiercedninio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51 illpiercedninio
Member since 2003 • 9875 Posts

The worst pain was when my girlfriend broke my heart.

And yes, I am cheesy as hel.l

scrazm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 scrazm
Member since 2005 • 552 Posts
Getting a bare-knuckle punch in the face. It was a flail from a fight I wan't even in. So, I can only imagine how much more it would have hurt if I was the intended target.
Mydral2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 Mydral2005
Member since 2005 • 1185 Posts

Getting tackled by two guys in rugby at the same time and then landing on the ball.

One got my legs, the other my upper body... so I twisted somehow in the air and the fell with my stomach on the ball. My entire upper body hurt, like every muscle...

mobius06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54 mobius06
Member since 2002 • 2427 Posts
both hands broken and no girlfriend  ....... :lol: 
Buffalo_Soulja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Buffalo_Soulja
Member since 2004 • 13151 Posts
Impaled my foot on a steel rod from an unfinished chicken-proof frence.
selbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#56 selbie
Member since 2004 • 13295 Posts
Impaled my foot on a steel rod from an unfinished chicken-proof frence. Buffalo_Soulja

happy days :?
Buffalo_Soulja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Buffalo_Soulja
Member since 2004 • 13151 Posts

[QUOTE="Buffalo_Soulja"]Impaled my foot on a steel rod from an unfinished chicken-proof frence. selbie

happy days :?

I feel sorry for the fence.

guthwulf_de

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 guthwulf_de
Member since 2004 • 13209 Posts
had a bike-accident some weeks ago, broke my kneecap. that wasn't really funny.
juno_22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 juno_22
Member since 2004 • 1161 Posts
[QUOTE="boogie_town"]

Cramps in my tummy. :[

mcgrady_rockets

:lol:

You wuss. :-*

actually i have a few stomach diseases and i have gotten very close to killing myself from stomach pain
and i have been through some very painfull things like a few car wrecks, i cracked my head open, i got my fingernail ripped off when i went to open a door, i took a large chunk of skin out of my knee when i was young from running in the ran slipping and slidding a few feet on very jaggade sidewalk while wearing shorts ( yes shorts in the rain )  but the stomach takes the cake by far
rat_pac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 rat_pac
Member since 2003 • 9297 Posts
[QUOTE="juno_22"]
[QUOTE="boogie_town"]

Cramps in my tummy. :[

mcgrady_rockets

:lol:

You wuss. :-*

actually i have a few stomach diseases and i have gotten very close to killing myself from stomach pain
and i have been through some very painfull things like a few car wrecks, i cracked my head open, i got my fingernail ripped off when i went to open a door, i took a large chunk of skin out of my knee when i was young from running in the ran slipping and slidding a few feet on very jaggade sidewalk while wearing shorts ( yes shorts in the rain ) but the stomach takes the cake by far

Wow you sound really accident prone, maybe you should take up gaming and stay in more where its safe.
Avatar image for Equilibrium_340
Equilibrium_340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Equilibrium_340
Member since 2005 • 630 Posts
I've been in a car accident. My face hit the window on my left with full force. It's a miracle I'm still alive.
delta1238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#62 delta1238
Member since 2005 • 903 Posts
somebody threw a dodge-ball to me, i ducked but the ball bounced off the wall that was 200 meters behind me and hit the back of my head,i fell and my face hit the ground. ouch...
joeyp7711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#63 joeyp7711
Member since 2005 • 3903 Posts
What a nice board.. ..It'd have to be the time that I was on the landing computer, and I had my finger in the door crack next to me (door crack isn't some nickname by the way..) and my grandad shut the door on it, while my finger was in it being crushed, the first thing he said was: "What's wrong with this door, there's something stuck in it" or something like that. He hadn't actually realised I was in pain, because I didn't make a noise, it was like a squirmish yelp..
dominic_daluz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#64 dominic_daluz
Member since 2005 • 9029 Posts

falling on a sharp rock creating a wound big enough to fit 3 fully grown human fingers in the hole

joeyp7711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#65 joeyp7711
Member since 2005 • 3903 Posts
Actually I stood on a rusty nail once, but suprisingly it didn't hurt all that much..
9dmunro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 9dmunro
Member since 2003 • 1289 Posts
When i used a sharp knife to seperate 2 frozen hamburgers. The knife went straight through the other side of my hand. It was pure agony on the way to hospital, the bumps in the road made my hand shake with a knife in it, Very painful.
9dmunro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 9dmunro
Member since 2003 • 1289 Posts
When I broke my nose playing rugby.SolidSnake35
**** hot i'm from LEEDS.
Wedding_Dress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Wedding_Dress
Member since 2005 • 1488 Posts
I cut the top digit of my thumb off with a hatchet when cutting firewood. Luckily they were able to reattach it, although I can't totally bend it 100% anymore.
nick3333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#69 nick3333
Member since 2004 • 12414 Posts
When I asked Chuck Norris for an autograph and he roundhouse kicked me in the face. That was the most painful and at the same time the best day of my life.
SSJ2_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 SSJ2_Cloud
Member since 2006 • 489 Posts
There is a topic just like this a year from now, rise forth and renew the pain
Avatar image for LA_lakers_4life
LA_lakers_4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#71 LA_lakers_4life
Member since 2006 • 7051 Posts
my friends a qb for the school football team...150 to take a bullet pass to the balls...it was so not worth it....he missed the first two times...one in the gut and one on the thigh...i was cracking up on those...i thought those were hilarious...but the third was the money shot :cry:
badaboom187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 badaboom187
Member since 2005 • 6917 Posts
There is a topic just like this a year from now, rise forth and renew the painSSJ2_Cloud
  hahaha  :lol:
Hitman_KyeZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Hitman_KyeZ
Member since 2007 • 777 Posts

When i spun of the road off the road hit into a bridge man that hurt, the worst thing was is I wrote my car off :(

Superironic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#74 Superironic
Member since 2006 • 12658 Posts
The worst pain I have been in was when I was eaten by a ghost and I was on my last life. Oh wait, that is PacMan, Nevermind....
Rekunta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#75 Rekunta
Member since 2002 • 8275 Posts

When I was six my mom, who was coming back from a run, slammed a door into my big toe on my right foot.  The bottom of the door hit exactly at the level of my toenail, and tore it off the nail bed until it was just held on by the cuticle.  We went to the hospital where the doc told me that it would be more painful to give me shots to kill the pain before pulling the nail completely off, and gave me the choice of shots or no.  Being a naive trusting fool, I followed his advice.  He then gave me a holographic ruler to "distract" me from the proceedings, grabbed my nail with pliers and yanked.  I literally saw stars.  I have never felt such pain since.  It sucked.

Then about a year later a skim board going full speed on a beach went under my nail again and ripped it clean off.  Suffice to say I don't have a nail on my right big toe anymore, nor do I want one.

grisibur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 grisibur
Member since 2004 • 600 Posts

The worst pain I have ever been in, is kinda bad luck =(

It starts of with a baseball match in school, I was siting atop of a big ( at least 3.5 meters high ) container, when a stray baseball hit me right in the nose and broke it, then i fell down from the container and broke my leg and now comes the real **** thing, a other guy also fell of and landed right in my back, and that did hurt.

And just to make things worse it was the last few weeks of school before the summer, had to spend at least half of that summer in hospital because of one broken leg and 4 broken ribs, and now I sound like a garbage truck when I sleep. =(

biBLioTek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 biBLioTek
Member since 2004 • 1531 Posts
migraine. nothing can compare to the pain of having migraine. ive been stabbed through my hand, hit in the face, gotten a soccer ball straight in the nuts, broken bones, but nothing can even compare. it feels like having your eyes gouged out, except you got eyes all over your head, and it lasts for 10h+. luckily i dont have it to often now. had it 2 times a month when i was younger.
kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115429 Posts
when i cracked my kneecap
Kreugh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Kreugh
Member since 2005 • 427 Posts
Falling down from a tree and landing on my face, most of the lip was ripped of from my face and blood everywhere. It looked very nasty in the mirror.
HostileEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 HostileEffect
Member since 2006 • 2491 Posts
When I had a horse needle stabed into my large toes three times each... while they were INFECTED... THAT MAN IS NOT A DOCTOR, HES A TORMENTER!!!!
So I walked outside, I sprinted in pitch blackness and triped over a terrarium(sp) aka old fish tank... it seemed like a few seconds and I know I caught some air... I landed on my chest and was unable to move for a few minutes... ow....................................................... I'm surpised I didn't get a shard of glass... the tank was still intact which is rather amazing considering how hard I kicked it...

I sliped on the front steps when it was iced over... I landed flat on my 4SS... forbidden>
Atrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Atrus
Member since 2002 • 10422 Posts
Out of the most painful, it was the pulverization of my one of a finger joints. Most bones break but sometimes bones will break along the joint and thus splinter into pieces. The most painful part in putting it back together were the numerous needles required to deaden the area for operation. Your hands contain an amazing number of nerves and not only is every nerve more active from the break, the needles have to go in deep in a finger joint thats not altogether that big in the first place.

Full recovery though. I had a great plastic surgeon that was able to wire everything up back to normal despite the fact that my joint is now a surgical screw. A few years earlier and I'd have ended up like my physics teacher whose finger had pins set in and so isn't capable of moving his finger at all.

Floyse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Floyse
Member since 2007 • 106 Posts
Dunno if it's the most pain but I remember a certain incident quite a few years ago whilst on a holiday abroad and I got hit in the eye by my brother accidently when he was swinging a golf club...shouldn't have stood too close..:?
ROFLMASTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#83 ROFLMASTER
Member since 2005 • 1729 Posts
falling like 2 meters down and hitting my forhead on the concrete ground...
anubisxxx2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#84 anubisxxx2002
Member since 2003 • 2772 Posts
knowing that i hurt the woman i love
comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts
broken collarbone.. unpleasant.
Creeping_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Creeping_Wolf
Member since 2006 • 3399 Posts

Prostate infection.  Felt like my groin / abdomen was on fire. 

Arborescence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Arborescence
Member since 2007 • 273 Posts
almost severing my finger with a hedge trimmer, yeah, that was pleasant. Although, I believe that getting my wisdom teeth removed was the most absolutely unpleasant experience I've ever had, just due to the fact that everything I ate tasted like blood for 3 days, and I kept re-opening the surgical wound (I had teeth at full impaction that required jaw surgery). awful
Wizz46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Wizz46
Member since 2006 • 2386 Posts
once when I was playing soccer, a kid went to kick the ball and I was standing next to the ball, now that kid might have been blind or something but he missed the ball and kicked me right in the ' family jewels ' :?
RoflSponge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 RoflSponge
Member since 2007 • 3155 Posts
Probably not being able to breathe in the morning every day for like a week :) Everytime i woke up i wouldnt be able to breathe for about a minute, i went to several doctors and they didn't know what it was, it was kinda like i had cystic fibrosis for a week :| Also, getting leg cramps is REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY painful.
Cyrax-Sektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#90 Cyrax-Sektor
Member since 2006 • 12060 Posts
I usually don't suffer greatly from bodily harm. The worst was when I had my teeth pulled out. Ouch!
AeroTow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 AeroTow
Member since 2006 • 178 Posts
I sprained my foot and fainted from the pain :)
zsc4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 zsc4
Member since 2005 • 5233 Posts
I haven't experienced that much pain to be honest.
Avatar image for freakyzeeky1986
freakyzeeky1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#93 freakyzeeky1986
Member since 2005 • 19711 Posts
I sprained my ankle during gym class 3 years ago. It hurted like hell!. :cry:
gameroz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#94 gameroz
Member since 2005 • 2900 Posts
I sprained my ankle during gym class 3 years ago. It hurted like hell!. :cry:freakyzeeky1986
ouch that had to suck well i almost did when i skateboard thats one reason i stop skateboarding