The real reason that nurse is dead from the Princess Prank in england.

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#51 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

I think it was the Canadians. They wanted to make Australia look bad.

RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#52 RadecSupreme
Member since 2009 • 4824 Posts

[QUOTE="Stesilaus"]

It would be "in character" for me to believe that a sinister agent, acting on behalf of the Royal family, murdered her and staged a suicide. (My reputation as a "conspiracy nut" seems to be well established. :P)

In practice, though, I doubt it's true.

What I DO believe to be very likely is that the nurse's superiors informed her that she would be dismissed in disgrace. She may have found the prospect of having to find new employment in a depressed economy (and with a dishonourable discharge on her record) so daunting that suicide seemed preferable.

nunovlopes

And therefore leaving 2 kids orphans. I have no sympathy for that nurse. When you have kids you put their needs before yours, everytime. "Oh life is so hard for me, I can't take it" Stop whining and get back to work to provide for your kids. That's what you do when you have kids, you rise above everything to provide for them. You don't take the easy way out and leave them orphans. How will life be for the 2 kids now?

And could she really facedishonourable discharge? For releasing classified patient information, is that it?

Agreed, any parent that commits suicide for such pitiful reasons is a pathetic excuse for a human being.

LiquidAjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 LiquidAjax
Member since 2002 • 2032 Posts

[QUOTE="nunovlopes"]

[QUOTE="Stesilaus"]

It would be "in character" for me to believe that a sinister agent, acting on behalf of the Royal family, murdered her and staged a suicide. (My reputation as a "conspiracy nut" seems to be well established. :P)

In practice, though, I doubt it's true.

What I DO believe to be very likely is that the nurse's superiors informed her that she would be dismissed in disgrace. She may have found the prospect of having to find new employment in a depressed economy (and with a dishonourable discharge on her record) so daunting that suicide seemed preferable.

RadecSupreme

And therefore leaving 2 kids orphans. I have no sympathy for that nurse. When you have kids you put their needs before yours, everytime. "Oh life is so hard for me, I can't take it" Stop whining and get back to work to provide for your kids. That's what you do when you have kids, you rise above everything to provide for them. You don't take the easy way out and leave them orphans. How will life be for the 2 kids now?

And could she really facedishonourable discharge? For releasing classified patient information, is that it?

Agreed, any parent that commits suicide for such pitiful reasons is a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Exactly, more proof it was the royal family.
Kats_RK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Kats_RK
Member since 2010 • 2080 Posts

Keep this up Ajax.This is entertaining to read.

Minecrafts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#56 Minecrafts
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
This is out of hand. The TRUTH of it is no one know why she was killed or WHO did it. You are guessing and most people think it was the queen who killed her but no one knows and we probably wont know ever. ;) You are probly right but the killer ddnt leave finger prints though.
Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#57 Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts
[QUOTE="dave123321"]Revenge is a negative sum gameLiquidAjax
I think they should be investigated, but they're too far up to do anything. Another person dies in vein.

No one in their right mind would investigate the royal family.
ultimate-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 ultimate-k
Member since 2010 • 2348 Posts

Indeed, it was a santanic ritual, she was a sacrifice.

Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Overlord93
Member since 2007 • 12602 Posts
[QUOTE="LiquidAjax"][QUOTE="dave123321"]Revenge is a negative sum gameAllicrombie
I think they should be investigated, but they're too far up to do anything. Another person dies in vein.

TC is the perfect man for the job then.
LLYNCES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 LLYNCES
Member since 2012 • 378 Posts

Then why didn't the nurse who was actually talking for the majority of the conversation not get killed? The only explanation I could come up with (following your theory) is that they would have threatened the nurse (maybe her family) and told her to commit suicide, which would effectively take the spot light off the royal family and put it onto the DJ's. Killing both nurses would be too suspicious.

Still, there is no evidence to back any of this up. The reality is the nurse killed herself because she felt bad and couldn't take the pressure. The only person that should be blamed is her, she was a weak minded selfish individual who killed herself over something that was beyond ridiculous - over a mistake that anybody could have made, and now her kids are left without a mother.

Yet as a race we always need to play the blame game so we choose to blame the innocent DJ's (who are no different than the 100+ DJ's who prank call everyday) DJ's who we laugh at it and support it, and yet the moment something goes wrong we turn around and use our morally superior attitudes to blame them, or look for deeper meanings such as "Maybe it was the Royal Family who killed her!"

and even if it were to be true, what does it matter? We cant prove it.

LiquidAjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 LiquidAjax
Member since 2002 • 2032 Posts
[QUOTE="LiquidAjax"][QUOTE="dave123321"]Revenge is a negative sum gameAllicrombie

I guess princess diana died in vein then