The real reason that nurse is dead from the Princess Prank in england.

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LiquidAjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 LiquidAjax
Member since 2002 • 2032 Posts
Why would somebody with kids and married, kill themselves over something seriously not that severe? The royal family had her killed, just like Princess Diana. They are ruthless and it shows you don't mess with royalty.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
Shhhhhhh
LiquidAjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LiquidAjax
Shhhhhhhchaoscougar1
I'm serious. Whenever anybody gets involved in a negative way, people die.
chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 chilly-chill
Member since 2010 • 8902 Posts
Minecrafts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Minecrafts
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
I doutb their is any connects between the royal family and this.
LiquidAjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LiquidAjax
I doutb their is any connects between the royal family and this.Minecrafts
Except it was based around them? They got embarassed? Revenge is strong with them.
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts
Revenge is a negative sum game
LiquidAjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LiquidAjax
Revenge is a negative sum gamedave123321
I think they should be investigated, but they're too far up to do anything. Another person dies in vein.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]ShhhhhhhLiquidAjax
I'm serious. Whenever anybody gets involved in a negative way, people die.

Shhhhhhhchaoscougar1
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 dave123321
[QUOTE="dave123321"]Revenge is a negative sum gameLiquidAjax
I think they should be investigated, but they're too far up to do anything. Another person dies in vein.

Vain
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 dave123321
Ajax
LiquidAjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LiquidAjax
[QUOTE="LiquidAjax"][QUOTE="dave123321"]Revenge is a negative sum gamedave123321

Vain

Vayne.
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 dave123321
[QUOTE="LiquidAjax"][QUOTE="dave123321"][QUOTE="LiquidAjax"] I think they should be investigated, but they're too far up to do anything. Another person dies in vein.

Vain

Vayne.

Vane
LiquidAjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 LiquidAjax
http://www.henrymakow.com/diana.html http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/historical/a/princess_diana.htm http://www.resistance2010.com/profiles/blogs/what-princess-diana-knew I'm not imagining things
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 dave123321
Fix your sig, Ajax
LiquidAjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 LiquidAjax
Fix your sig, Ajax dave123321
"The Queen Mother... now thats a serious piece of wizardry. The Queen Mother is a lot older than people think. To be honest, the Royal Family hasnt died for a long time, they have just metamorphosised. Its sort of cloning, but in a different way. They take pieces of flesh and rebuild the body from one little bit. Because its lizard, because its cold-blooded, its much easier for them to do Frankenstein s*** than it is for us. The different bodies are just different electrical vibrations and they have got that secret, theyve got the secret of the micro-currents, its so micro, so specific, these radio waves that actually create the bodies. These are the energies I work with when Im healing."
The__Kraken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 The__Kraken
Member since 2012 • 858 Posts

not-amused2+(1).png

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 dave123321
[QUOTE="dave123321"]Fix your sig, Ajax LiquidAjax
The Queen Mother... now thats a serious piece of wizardry. The Queen Mother is a lot older than people think. To be honest, the Royal Family hasnt died for a long time, they have just metamorphosised. Its sort of cloning, but in a different way. They take pieces of flesh and rebuild the body from one little bit. Because its lizard, because its cold-blooded, its much easier for them to do Frankenstein s*** than it is for us. The different bodies are just different electrical vibrations and they have got that secret, theyve got the secret of the micro-currents, its so micro, so specific, these radio waves that actually create the bodies. These are the energies I work with when Im healing."

fix your sig
metroidfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 metroidfood
Member since 2007 • 11175 Posts

Why would somebody with kids and married, kill themselves over something seriously not that severe? The royal family had her killed, just like Princess Diana. They are ruthless and it shows you don't mess with royalty.LiquidAjax

You sure about that?

Minecrafts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Minecrafts
[QUOTE="dave123321"]Fix your sig, Ajax LiquidAjax
"The Queen Mother... now thats a serious piece of wizardry. The Queen Mother is a lot older than people think. To be honest, the Royal Family hasnt died for a long time, they have just metamorphosised. Its sort of cloning, but in a different way. They take pieces of flesh and rebuild the body from one little bit. Because its lizard, because its cold-blooded, its much easier for them to do Frankenstein s*** than it is for us. The different bodies are just different electrical vibrations and they have got that secret, theyve got the secret of the micro-currents, its so micro, so specific, these radio waves that actually create the bodies. These are the energies I work with when Im healing."

I belive u all are talking about reptoids this is a very confused analys by you though. watch this video. It explains how reptoids have imagined castles not real castles. It doesn't work like think. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtJMTIF_PAA&playnext=1&list=PL29574E6AA83E79DC
LiquidAjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 LiquidAjax
[QUOTE="LiquidAjax"][QUOTE="dave123321"]Fix your sig, Ajax Minecrafts

I belive u all are talking about reptoids this is a very confused analys by you though. watch this video. It explains how reptoids have imagined castles not real castles. It doesn't work like think. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtJMTIF_PAA&playnext=1&list=PL29574E6AA83E79DC

Do you think people dying is funnY?
chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#22 chilly-chill
Member since 2010 • 8902 Posts
^Those top comments...
LiquidAjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 LiquidAjax
^Those top comments...chilly-chill
wut
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 dave123321
[QUOTE="chilly-chill"]^Those top comments...LiquidAjax
wut

lol
LiquidAjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 LiquidAjax
[QUOTE="LiquidAjax"][QUOTE="chilly-chill"]^Those top comments...dave123321
wut

lol

stay on topic man, this needs to brught to attentin some innoncent girl died because of the queen wanting revenge all these people are dying from the royle family and nobody cares naymore
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 dave123321
[QUOTE="LiquidAjax"][QUOTE="dave123321"][QUOTE="LiquidAjax"] wut

lol

stay on topic man, this needs to brught to attentin some innoncent girl died because of the queen wanting revenge all these people are dying from the royle family and nobody cares naymore

Thanks for fixing the sig
LiquidAjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 LiquidAjax
[QUOTE="dave123321"][QUOTE="LiquidAjax"][QUOTE="dave123321"] lol

Thanks for fixing the sig

samurai means to serve, i served you with the fix
Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Stesilaus
Member since 2007 • 4999 Posts

It would be "in character" for me to believe that a sinister agent, acting on behalf of the Royal family, murdered her and staged a suicide. (My reputation as a "conspiracy nut" seems to be well established. :P)

In practice, though, I doubt it's true.

What I DO believe to be very likely is that the nurse's superiors informed her that she would be dismissed in disgrace. She may have found the prospect of having to find new employment in a depressed economy (and with a dishonourable discharge on her record) so daunting that suicide seemed preferable.

LiquidAjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 LiquidAjax

It would be "in character" for me to believe that a sinister agent, acting on behalf of the Royal family, murdered her and staged a suicide. (My reputation as a "conspiracy nut" seems to be well established. :P)

What I DO believe to be very likely is that the nurse's superiors informed her that she would be dismissed in disgrace. She may have found the prospect of having to find new employment in a depressed economy (and with a dishonourable discharge on her record) so daunting that suicide seemed preferable.

Stesilaus
Royal family told them to do it. It was all planned
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

big-pile-of-shit.gif.

ZX81plus3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ZX81plus3
Member since 2012 • 181 Posts
Whatever inspires cultural fiction about my great country. London Apocalypse, Royal Mafia... whatever. Our culture will always be more rich and diverse than yours.
LiquidAjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 LiquidAjax
Whatever inspires cultural fiction about my great country. London Apocalypse, Royal Mafia... whatever. Our culture will always be more rich and diverse than yours.ZX81plus3
Our government has never killed our own people for selfish reasons. You have us on that.
Minecrafts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Minecrafts
[QUOTE="Stesilaus"]

LiquidAjax

No one knows this for sure but it is a good guess for now if everyone tried and figured it out the royal family couldnt have secrets and we would know. :) not very many people ever try to see if it is conspiracy or if it is really a murder. if we all just stop and ask each other if we know what happend we would know from everyone talking to everyone ;) this is a simple way to find out with out having a long police search for thiefs and killers who might have just killed her becuase she was famous from the video. i dont know who murdered who but nobody knows if the queen did or not.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#34 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts
lol wth is this thread?
LiquidAjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 LiquidAjax
[QUOTE="LiquidAjax"][QUOTE="Stesilaus"]

Minecrafts

No one knows this for sure but it is a good guess for now if everyone tried and figured it out the royal family couldnt have secrets and we would know. :) not very many people ever try to see if it is conspiracy or if it is really a murder. if we all just stop and ask each other if we know what happend we would know from everyone talking to everyone ;) this is a simple way to find out with out having a long police search for thiefs and killers who might have just killed her becuase she was famous from the video. i dont know who murdered who but nobody knows if the queen did or not.

wtf did you just say?
Minecrafts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Minecrafts
[QUOTE="LiquidAjax"][QUOTE="Minecrafts"][QUOTE="LiquidAjax"] Royal family told them to do it. It was all planned

wtf did you just say?

Its not as easy as that but you know what i mean ;) everyone needs to talk more to find out who murdered the nurse that asnweres the phone at the hospital.
LiquidAjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 LiquidAjax
[QUOTE="Minecrafts"][QUOTE="LiquidAjax"][QUOTE="Minecrafts"] No one knows this for sure but it is a good guess for now if everyone tried and figured it out the royal family couldnt have secrets and we would know. :) not very many people ever try to see if it is conspiracy or if it is really a murder. if we all just stop and ask each other if we know what happend we would know from everyone talking to everyone ;) this is a simple way to find out with out having a long police search for thiefs and killers who might have just killed her becuase she was famous from the video. i dont know who murdered who but nobody knows if the queen did or not.

wtf did you just say?

Its not as easy as that but you know what i mean ;) everyone needs to talk more to find out who murdered the nurse that asnweres the phone at the hospital.

it was the **** ROYAL FAMILY!
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#38 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts
[QUOTE="LiquidAjax"][QUOTE="Minecrafts"][QUOTE="LiquidAjax"] wtf did you just say?

it was the **** ROYAL FAMILY!

keep telling that to yourself.
Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts
[QUOTE="LiquidAjax"][QUOTE="Minecrafts"][QUOTE="LiquidAjax"] "The Queen Mother... now thats a serious piece of wizardry. The Queen Mother is a lot older than people think. To be honest, the Royal Family hasnt died for a long time, they have just metamorphosised. Its sort of cloning, but in a different way. They take pieces of flesh and rebuild the body from one little bit. Because its lizard, because its cold-blooded, its much easier for them to do Frankenstein s*** than it is for us. The different bodies are just different electrical vibrations and they have got that secret, theyve got the secret of the micro-currents, its so micro, so specific, these radio waves that actually create the bodies. These are the energies I work with when Im healing."

Do you think people dying is funnY?

huh...
Tuco_Salamanca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Tuco_Salamanca
I believe.
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127513 Posts
*grabs popcorn*
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

Why would somebody with kids and married, kill themselves over something seriously not that severe? The royal family had her killed, just like Princess Diana. They are ruthless and it shows you don't mess with royalty.LiquidAjax

Offensive insensitive douche.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#45 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44591 Posts
it's true, TC is right, I mean they killed Leslie Nielsen like two decades after this...
TommyBarban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 TommyBarban
Member since 2012 • 653 Posts

she had problems to begin with, the phone incident tipped her over the edge

Angie7F

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Angie7F
Member since 2011 • 1175 Posts

Well, it would be more fun to think of it that way for sure.

Pittfan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#48 Pittfan666
Member since 2003 • 8638 Posts
She had mental issues obviously.
nunovlopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 nunovlopes
Member since 2009 • 2638 Posts

Stesilaus

And therefore leaving 2 kids orphans. I have no sympathy for that nurse. When you have kids you put their needs before yours, everytime. "Oh life is so hard for me, I can't take it" Stop whining and get back to work to provide for your kids. That's what you do when you have kids, you rise above everything to provide for them. You don't take the easy way out and leave them orphans. How will life be for the 2 kids now?

And could she really facedishonourable discharge? For releasing classified patient information, is that it?

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

people kill themselves everyday why is the mystery around her death so important? Because the royal family is kind of involved? who cares, its sad she lost her life finding conspiracy theories won't bring her back