Thank you Senator McCain

• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

btaylor2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 0

#1 btaylor2404
Member since 2003 • 11353 Posts
Tonight at a town hall, Senator McCain said American's have nothing to fear from an Obama Presidency & that "he is a decent, family man, we just happen to disagree on policies". I have always had a lot of respect for McCain, would have voted for him in 2000 if it wasn't for Karl Rove. But the tenor and tone of the last few days has been a disgrace to McCain and the American people. I'm glad he took a stand, probably too late, but admire him for doing it. By the way if you haven't seen video of it the crowd turned around and lustfully booed him. Is this Rome circa 100 A.D. now?
Lockedge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Lockedge
Member since 2002 • 16765 Posts

Tonight at a town hall, Senator McCain said American's have nothing to fear from an Obama Presidency & that "he is a decent, family man, we just happen to disagree on policies". I have always had a lot of respect for McCain, would have voted for him in 2000 if it wasn't for Karl Rove. But the tenor and tone of the last few days has been a disgrace to McCain and the American people. I'm glad he took a stand, probably too late, but admire him for doing it. By the way if you haven't seen video of it the crowd turned around and lustfully booed him. Is this Rome circa 100 A.D. now?btaylor2404

They booed him?

See, this is what getting people to blindly hate the opposition through propoganda does.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a79221380856
deactivated-5a79221380856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deactivated-5a79221380856
Member since 2007 • 13125 Posts
This is the video for anyone interested. I really admire McCain for doing this.
tbone29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 tbone29
Member since 2004 • 5552 Posts

Well, I've got to see this...

Should be an interesting final debate.

DarkPrinceXC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DarkPrinceXC
Member since 2003 • 5921 Posts
So.....McCain loves terrorists!?
nocoolnamejim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#6 nocoolnamejim
Member since 2003 • 15136 Posts
Thank you John McCain... 1. For fixing a problem of your own making due to your campaign strategy of trying to paint Obama as a dangerous radical extremist and terrorist sympathizer (or out and out sleeper cell terrorist). 2. For at least acting in your own self-interest for realizing that these revolting tactics, not much different than your tactics of the summer months comparing Obama to air-headed celebrities, running ads accusing him of being the anti-christ and supporting comprehensive sex education to kindergartners, were backfiring. I applaud you for doing the right thing, even if it is about four months too late and motivated by your own self-interest. 3. For tacitly acknowledging that you're going to lose and if you want to have any influence or authority as a national political figure after you lose you need to back off NOW. 4. For closing Pandora's Box...AFTER opening it and unleashing the inner-id of the most unhinged elements of the right-wingers of our society. Now Senator McCain, if that is what you truly believe, then it is about time you stop the revolting Ayers pushing campaign, stop your surrogates from calling Obama a cocaine using "man of the streets" on national television, and otherwise put your campaign back into the mainstream of U.S. society. In the last week the Dow dropped more, as a percentage, than the first week of the Great Depression. Maybe you can talk about the greatest financial crisis of the last seventy years once in a while? Actions speak louder than words. If you truly believe that Obama is a decent family man who you happen to have some disagreements with, then make your campaign act like it.
metal_snake33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 metal_snake33
Member since 2005 • 1540 Posts

Could be. Who knows what the hell the world is coming to. Theres so many problems. But i still think that the people saying "OH GOD A DEPRESSION IS COMING" are crazy. It just sounds too drastic. I mean maybe if Obama becomes president we'll be in a depression, but like i said who knows.

Seems like theres so much insane **** being talked about.

-Bailout

-Presidency

-Recession/Depression freaks

-Drainage of Social Security

-DOW Jones "UNDER 9000!"

-Baby Boomers

-Capitalism isnt working, what do we do?!

-Housing market

-Gas/Alternative Energy

And tons of other ****.

Strange as hell to grow up in this mad world.

yabbicoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 yabbicoke
Member since 2007 • 4069 Posts

This is the video for anyone interested. I really admire McCain for doing this.Genetic_Code

That's just the debate...

Avatar image for ReverseCycology
ReverseCycology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ReverseCycology
Member since 2006 • 9717 Posts

Thank you McCain for helping a Democrat win the Presidency. Thanks Palin for abusing your power and helping a Democrat win the vice Presidency.

tbone29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 tbone29

[QUOTE="Genetic_Code"]This is the video for anyone interested. I really admire McCain for doing this.yabbicoke

The first video in the left column is the town hall meeting though.

btaylor2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 btaylor2404

Thank you John McCain... 1. For fixing a problem of your own making due to your campaign strategy of trying to paint Obama as a dangerous radical extremist and terrorist sympathizer (or out and out sleeper cell terrorist). 2. For at least acting in your own self-interest for realizing that these revolting tactics, not much different than your tactics of the summer months comparing Obama to air-headed celebrities, running ads accusing him of being the anti-christ and supporting comprehensive sex education to kindergartners, were backfiring. I applaud you for doing the right thing, even if it is about four months too late and motivated by your own self-interest. 3. For tacitly acknowledging that you're going to lose and if you want to have any influence or authority as a national political figure after you lose you need to back off NOW. 4. For closing Pandora's Box...AFTER opening it and unleashing the inner-id of the most unhinged elements of the right-wingers of our society. Now Senator McCain, if that is what you truly believe, then it is about time you stop the revolting Ayers pushing campaign, stop your surrogates from calling Obama a cocaine using "man of the streets" on national television, and otherwise put your campaign back into the mainstream of U.S. society. In the last week the Dow dropped more, as a percentage, than the first week of the Great Depression. Maybe you can talk about the greatest financial crisis of the last seventy years once in a while? Actions speak louder than words. If you truly believe that Obama is a decent family man who you happen to have some disagreements with, then make your campaign act like it.nocoolnamejim

Agreed, and written much better than mine, hopefully though, other than Palin, he will stop this now and act like a Senator. Only a few weeks now and we'll finally have a change.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a79221380856
deactivated-5a79221380856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-5a79221380856
Member since 2007 • 13125 Posts

[QUOTE="Genetic_Code"]This is the video for anyone interested. I really admire McCain for doing this.yabbicoke

You're right. Sorry about that, but the actual video as at the top left.

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Dreams-Visions
Member since 2006 • 26578 Posts

This is the video for anyone interested. I really admire McCain for doing this.Genetic_Code
admire him? he shouldn't have been stirring these people up like that anyway. Between he and Palin, they've been doing their damndest to make him seem like he's "not one of us" and it's shown in the comments and questions people have had over the last few days at McCain rallys.

"Terrorist"

"kill him!"

"Off with his head!"

"he's...he's....and arab."

that's the culture the GOP has been cultivating. This is what McCain should have ALWAYS done. You get NO extra credit for doing what you're expected to do.

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Dreams-Visions

Lady: "Obama is and ARAB!" McCain: "no mam, sit down"

maybe the lynch mob will turn on Him now.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts

Dreams-Visions

Woman: "He's...an arab. He's not? Oh."

Why do these people get a vote :cry:

Engrish_Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Engrish_Major
Member since 2007 • 17373 Posts

Dreams-Visions

That is good. Respect.

tbone29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 tbone29
[QUOTE="Dreams-Visions"]

JML897

Woman: "He's...an arab. He's not? Oh."

Why do these people get a vote :cry:

Ohh... my fellow Americans... smh

yabbicoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 yabbicoke
Member since 2007 • 4069 Posts

I'm glad he's finally taking the high rode. Though to be honest he's probably just doing this because bashing Obama clearly hasn't been working. Obama seems to have always been more respectful to McCain than McCain to him, although it wasn't much better...

Even so, I wish all politics could be played out like that.

nocoolnamejim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 nocoolnamejim

[QUOTE="nocoolnamejim"]Thank you John McCain... 1. For fixing a problem of your own making due to your campaign strategy of trying to paint Obama as a dangerous radical extremist and terrorist sympathizer (or out and out sleeper cell terrorist). 2. For at least acting in your own self-interest for realizing that these revolting tactics, not much different than your tactics of the summer months comparing Obama to air-headed celebrities, running ads accusing him of being the anti-christ and supporting comprehensive sex education to kindergartners, were backfiring. I applaud you for doing the right thing, even if it is about four months too late and motivated by your own self-interest. 3. For tacitly acknowledging that you're going to lose and if you want to have any influence or authority as a national political figure after you lose you need to back off NOW. 4. For closing Pandora's Box...AFTER opening it and unleashing the inner-id of the most unhinged elements of the right-wingers of our society. Now Senator McCain, if that is what you truly believe, then it is about time you stop the revolting Ayers pushing campaign, stop your surrogates from calling Obama a cocaine using "man of the streets" on national television, and otherwise put your campaign back into the mainstream of U.S. society. In the last week the Dow dropped more, as a percentage, than the first week of the Great Depression. Maybe you can talk about the greatest financial crisis of the last seventy years once in a while? Actions speak louder than words. If you truly believe that Obama is a decent family man who you happen to have some disagreements with, then make your campaign act like it.btaylor2404

Agreed, and written much better than mine, hopefully though, other than Palin, he will stop this now and act like a Senator. Only a few weeks now and we'll finally have a change.

Can't wait. I'm probably being a bit overly cynical/harsh here, but it takes a bit more than one good deed to overcome the campaign that put out all this.
TenP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#22 TenP
Member since 2006 • 3338 Posts

I'm glad he did it, but it's too little too late.

I'm sorry that the McCain of 2000 is long gone...

Avatar image for ReverseCycology
ReverseCycology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ReverseCycology
Member since 2006 • 9717 Posts

My God, McCain is erratic.

Bloodbath_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#24 Bloodbath_87
Member since 2008 • 7586 Posts

Dreams-Visions
My new favorite quote. "Not, he's not he's uh...um...he's an Arab. He is not.....no?'
Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Dreams-Visions
[QUOTE="Dreams-Visions"]

Engrish_Major

That is good. Respect.

Again, I don't give respect to people who are simply doing what they should have done in the first place. he's let people say anything they want to say at rallies the last couple weeks.

John only did the right thing. That's not worthy of respect. That's a bottom-line expectation. Damn shame it took him this long to wake the hell up on the subject.

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Dreams-Visions

I'm glad he did it, but it's too little too late.

I'm sorry that the McCain of 2000 is long gone...

TenP
long gone, baby. in the presence of The One Ring a little too long.
ElectronFlux2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#27 ElectronFlux2
Member since 2005 • 2209 Posts
Who was the McCain of 2000? Was he different?
helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#28 helium_flash
Member since 2007 • 9244 Posts
?btaylor2404
Why do you want Obama to win?
Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Dreams-Visions
Who was the McCain of 2000? Was he different?ElectronFlux2
he really was something of a Maverick then. Now he's a party tool.
nocoolnamejim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 nocoolnamejim
That's an exceedingly simple and yet complex and very good question. I've been asking myself that very same question a lot lately. I wanted McCain to win the Republican primary in 2000. I thought he was an admirable, honest, decent man then. As I've watched the eight years since, and in particular the last four months, I've been wondering if I just completely misjudged him in 2000 or if I judged him right and he completely changed. I guess I've been asking myself, "Who is the real John McCain?"
Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#31 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

Tonight at a town hall, Senator McCain said American's have nothing to fear from an Obama Presidency & that "he is a decent, family man, we just happen to disagree on policies". I have always had a lot of respect for McCain, would have voted for him in 2000 if it wasn't for Karl Rove. But the tenor and tone of the last few days has been a disgrace to McCain and the American people. I'm glad he took a stand, probably too late, but admire him for doing it. By the way if you haven't seen video of it the crowd turned around and lustfully booed him. Is this Rome circa 100 A.D. now?btaylor2404

I think people need to realize that people on the opposite side of the political spectrum are our opponents, not our enemies. There is a huge difference.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#32 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

Hmm a quote from the AP : "Shouts of "traitor," "terrorist," "treason," "liar," and even "off with his head" have rung from the crowd ".

I think those were overboard especially the "off with his head", that being said I think the Bush-haters deserve some blame for what's happening to Obama, let's face it after 8 years of leftist attacks like this against Bush and Cheney some of the Republican's are probably looking to avenge them on poor ol' Barry. Two wrongs don't make a right, but then again neither does one wrong.

Anyway this stupid election has been so divisive and so out of control I kinda can't wait until it's over..... but based on the candidates we have, I kinda can because either way we're gonna get stuck with a quite crappy president it seems.

TenP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#33 TenP
Member since 2006 • 3338 Posts

Watch some of the videos of McCain from the 2000 Republican Primary. Back then he was a man who respectfully spoke what he believed, what he thought. Not what his party believed, not what his party thought.

Karl Rove and George Bush murdered the good man of John McCain in 2000 with their "What would you think if McCain illegitimately fathered a black child?" campaign.

At the same time, Karl Rove and George Bush murdered the republican I used to call myself.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 whipassmt
[QUOTE="ElectronFlux2"]Who was the McCain of 2000? Was he different?nocoolnamejim
That's an exceedingly simple and yet complex and very good question. I've been asking myself that very same question a lot lately. I wanted McCain to win the Republican primary in 2000. I thought he was an admirable, honest, decent man then. As I've watched the eight years since, and in particular the last four months, I've been wondering if I just completely misjudged him in 2000 or if I judged him right and he completely changed. I guess I've been asking myself, "Who is the real John McCain?"

It seems like both Obama and McCain have changed for the worst since this election got under way, guess it's brought out the worst in them and they're supporter's, afortunadamente.
Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Dreams-Visions

[QUOTE="ElectronFlux2"]Who was the McCain of 2000? Was he different?nocoolnamejim

You tell us.

Is it the one on the right or the left

I take that back. must be one of these two

or he could be one of these two

no no...must be one of these

I'm stumpted.

btaylor2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 btaylor2404
[QUOTE="btaylor2404"]

[QUOTE="nocoolnamejim"]Thank you John McCain... 1. For fixing a problem of your own making due to your campaign strategy of trying to paint Obama as a dangerous radical extremist and terrorist sympathizer (or out and out sleeper cell terrorist). 2. For at least acting in your own self-interest for realizing that these revolting tactics, not much different than your tactics of the summer months comparing Obama to air-headed celebrities, running ads accusing him of being the anti-christ and supporting comprehensive sex education to kindergartners, were backfiring. I applaud you for doing the right thing, even if it is about four months too late and motivated by your own self-interest. 3. For tacitly acknowledging that you're going to lose and if you want to have any influence or authority as a national political figure after you lose you need to back off NOW. 4. For closing Pandora's Box...AFTER opening it and unleashing the inner-id of the most unhinged elements of the right-wingers of our society. Now Senator McCain, if that is what you truly believe, then it is about time you stop the revolting Ayers pushing campaign, stop your surrogates from calling Obama a cocaine using "man of the streets" on national television, and otherwise put your campaign back into the mainstream of U.S. society. In the last week the Dow dropped more, as a percentage, than the first week of the Great Depression. Maybe you can talk about the greatest financial crisis of the last seventy years once in a while? Actions speak louder than words. If you truly believe that Obama is a decent family man who you happen to have some disagreements with, then make your campaign act like it.nocoolnamejim

Can't wait. I'm probably being a bit overly cynical/harsh here, but it takes a bit more than one good deed to overcome the campaign that put out all this.

No your not being overly cynical, it's been Palins MO since day one. But I always respected McCain, and wouldn't have thought the world would come to an end if he won, until he choose Palin which was a complete brain fart. Obama said he'd stay on the high ground, and personally he has, which is why I'm proud to be volunteering for him, voting for him, and proud that he will be our next President.

btaylor2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 btaylor2404

[QUOTE="btaylor2404"]?helium_flash

Good lord Helium, where to begin. Fixing to watch Iron Man for the 1st time, I'll PM the thousands of reasons to you.

nocoolnamejim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 nocoolnamejim
[QUOTE="nocoolnamejim"][QUOTE="ElectronFlux2"]Who was the McCain of 2000? Was he different?whipassmt

It seems like both Obama and McCain have changed for the worst since this election got under way, guess it's brought out the worst in them and they're supporter's, afortunadamente.

Oh I have no doubt you're at least a bit right. However, if you can find me video of Obama supporters acting like this or this I'll be very surprised. But I agree with your underlying point. This has been a VERY intense, vitriolic election and I can't wait for it to be over.
SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#39 SaintLeonidas
Member since 2006 • 26735 Posts
Well its about time, too bad he had to do it after many news stations have been reporting that he was in the wrong for not standing up against those who were yelling out "kill him" and "terrorists". Im glad and admire McCain for doing this, but at this point in the election and after all that has happened...he is a bit to late.
whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 whipassmt

. Is this Rome circa 100 A.D. now?btaylor2404
With our rampant promiscuity, hedonism and high abortion rates I would say yes (or should I say Si) we are (Sumus, Somo) Rome (Roma) at the the near the fall. America Roma II Est! America e Roma! (America is Rome).

Question: If America is Rome and if Obama wins, does that make him a modern Septimus Severus?

Funkyhamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#41 Funkyhamster
Member since 2005 • 17366 Posts
Yeah, he seemed a lot more like the old John McCain... I regained a certain amount of respect for him after seeing that.
helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#42 helium_flash
Member since 2007 • 9244 Posts

[QUOTE="helium_flash"][QUOTE="btaylor2404"]?btaylor2404

Good lord Helium, where to begin. Fixing to watch Iron Man for the 1st time, I'll PM the thousands of reasons to you.

Thanks. :P You seem to be one of the more knowledgable posters around here.
nocoolnamejim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 nocoolnamejim
[QUOTE="nocoolnamejim"][QUOTE="btaylor2404"]

[QUOTE="nocoolnamejim"]Thank you John McCain... 1. For fixing a problem of your own making due to your campaign strategy of trying to paint Obama as a dangerous radical extremist and terrorist sympathizer (or out and out sleeper cell terrorist). 2. For at least acting in your own self-interest for realizing that these revolting tactics, not much different than your tactics of the summer months comparing Obama to air-headed celebrities, running ads accusing him of being the anti-christ and supporting comprehensive sex education to kindergartners, were backfiring. I applaud you for doing the right thing, even if it is about four months too late and motivated by your own self-interest. 3. For tacitly acknowledging that you're going to lose and if you want to have any influence or authority as a national political figure after you lose you need to back off NOW. 4. For closing Pandora's Box...AFTER opening it and unleashing the inner-id of the most unhinged elements of the right-wingers of our society. Now Senator McCain, if that is what you truly believe, then it is about time you stop the revolting Ayers pushing campaign, stop your surrogates from calling Obama a cocaine using "man of the streets" on national television, and otherwise put your campaign back into the mainstream of U.S. society. In the last week the Dow dropped more, as a percentage, than the first week of the Great Depression. Maybe you can talk about the greatest financial crisis of the last seventy years once in a while? Actions speak louder than words. If you truly believe that Obama is a decent family man who you happen to have some disagreements with, then make your campaign act like it.btaylor2404

No your not being overly cynical, it's been Palins MO since day one. But I always respected McCain, and wouldn't have thought the world would come to an end if he won, until he choose Palin which was a complete brain fart. Obama said he'd stay on the high ground, and personally he has, which is why I'm proud to be volunteering for him, voting for him, and proud that he will be our next President.

Obama hasn't been a saint in this campaign. There have definitely been times he's stooped to some below the belt shots, nothing compared to some of the tactics McCain has used, but he hasn't exactly pulled punches either. By the standards of national presidential campaigns he's stayed on the high ground though, and overall I'm proud to be volunteering and voting for him as well. I'll be proud of him as our president and I hope that once he proves he isn't nearly the boogeyman that some of those on the right think he is that they'll reassess their own views, convictions, and, most importantly, sources of information.
comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38678 Posts

people are showing up at palin and mcain rallys and saying obama should be killed... seriously. that is friggin' ridiculous. mccain is just being smart and telling the crowd to chill the f out like any intelligent human being would do.

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts
The crowd's reaction is disturbing.
MedicMike66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 MedicMike66
Member since 2007 • 886 Posts

That's exactly what he wants you to say...

He took a look at the polls today and switched masks.

xfactor19990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 xfactor19990
Member since 2004 • 10917 Posts
good for him!
johnnyv2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#48 johnnyv2003
Member since 2003 • 13762 Posts

everyone talks about riots being in the streets if Obama loses....if Obama wins I seriously worry for his life...the white extremists are some of the craziest people you'll ever meet in your life.

I personally wish we could have a balanced government, one which no affiliation has control of two branches of government. It didn't work before, and only bad things can come of it now. But oh well, there's still a month to go so much can happen. If anything McCain really needs to start deciding better where he campaigns. He should know that he needs to stay away where people like this will show up. It makes it look like that credible people who actually know about his politics look like racist imbeciles.

The people that he spoke to in that video are going to vote for him anyway, so why bother talking to them?

nocoolnamejim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 nocoolnamejim

everyone talks about riots being in the streets if Obama loses....if Obama wins I seriously worry for his life...the white extremists are some of the craziest people you'll ever meet in your life.

johnnyv2003
I worry for his life every day. And I worry for the country if some idiot with more testosterone than brains shoots him and sets off the biggest political crisis, and likely race war, since the Kennedy assassination.
StrawberryHill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 StrawberryHill
Member since 2008 • 5321 Posts

Could be. Who knows what the hell the world is coming to. Theres so many problems. But i still think that the people saying "OH GOD A DEPRESSION IS COMING" are crazy. It just sounds too drastic. I mean maybe if Obama becomes president we'll be in a depression, but like i said who knows.

Seems like theres so much insane **** being talked about.

-Bailout

-Presidency

-Recession/Depression freaks

-Drainage of Social Security

-DOW Jones "UNDER 9000!"

-Baby Boomers

-Capitalism isnt working, what do we do?!

-Housing market

-Gas/Alternative Energy

And tons of other ****.

Strange as hell to grow up in this mad world.

metal_snake33

Regardless of whether or not the US enters a terrible depression, I think it's realistic that the US may merge its monetary system with other nations in the near future...which will make drastic changes in the way this country operates.