So what do Democrats think about this pic?

• 179 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 0

#1 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

64957_462567140467510_1480886587_n.jpg

JFK, a Democrat, believed in the Second Admendment. And look, he is holding a assault rifle. I believe he is correct and knew the true meaning of the Second Admendment. Obama is wrong in this attack on assault weapons.

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts
He doesn't give much of an interpretation of the second amendment, he merely says what it is and says he thinks its important.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts
Are you going to fight the U.S army with pistols and rifles?
psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 psymon100
Member since 2012 • 6835 Posts

Would you give a monkey a gun?AIIison

Yes but I wouldn't give them any bullets for it.

ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ristactionjakso

Are you going to fight the U.S army with pistols and rifles?GazaAli
Do you really think the army will stand against millions of armed people? Unless the government bombs itself, there is no way it can win.

Rich3232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Rich3232
Member since 2012 • 2628 Posts
He doesn't give much of an interpretation of the second amendment, he merely says what it is and says he thinks its important.chessmaster1989
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 GazaAli

[QUOTE="GazaAli"]Are you going to fight the U.S army with pistols and rifles?ristactionjakso

Do you really think the army will stand against millions of armed people? Unless the government bombs itself, there is no way it can win.

Your argument does not need armed civilians whatsoever. The Iranian revolution, the Tunisian revolution, the Egyptian revolution all proceeded without armed populations.
GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#11 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

[QUOTE="thegerg"][QUOTE="AIIison"]JFK can do whatever he wants. We just do not want uneduacated hill billies and psychos with them.AIIison
I don't think anyone wants psychos to have guns, but to disallow someone their rights simply because they're uneducated is quite elitist and, honestly, disgusting. (What is quite ironic is that you misspell the word "uneducated" in a post in which you are saying that those people are somehow lesser than you.)

Oh **** off Captain America. This thread is not about your morals? Some people are just smarter, learn the fact. Would you give a monkey a gun?

You certainly aren't.

ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ristactionjakso

[QUOTE="ristactionjakso"]

[QUOTE="GazaAli"]Are you going to fight the U.S army with pistols and rifles?GazaAli

Your argument does not need armed civilians whatsoever. The Iranian revolution, the Tunisian revolution, the Egyptian revolution all proceeded without armed populations.

Because they don't have the right to own firearms.

Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 Yusuke420
Member since 2012 • 2770 Posts

I love how the president hints at something that "might" happen and people are falling apart emotionally (don't take muh guns!). If nothing comes of all this hoopla, **** trolls will have nothing on the POTUS.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 GazaAli

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="ristactionjakso"]Do you really think the army will stand against millions of armed people? Unless the government bombs itself, there is no way it can win.

ristactionjakso

What does that mean? What I was pointing at is the fact that you do not need an armed population to overthrow a tyrannical government.
BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts

Look at Libya and Syria. Those people are armed to the teeth (very easy to get assault weapons in arab countries) and yet those revolutions would fail without air support. Syria is moving at a ultra slow pace because of the lack of air power

should we be able to buy fighter jets?

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 GazaAli

Look at Libya and Syria. Those people are armed to the teeth (very easy to get assault weapons in arab countries) and yet those revolutions would fail without air support. Syria is moving at a ultra slow pace because of the lack of air power

BossPerson
I mean for fvck sake AK-47 sells like hotcake in the region.
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ristactionjakso

[QUOTE="GazaAli"] Your argument does not need armed civilians whatsoever. The Iranian revolution, the Tunisian revolution, the Egyptian revolution all proceeded without armed populations.GazaAli

What does that mean? What I was pointing at is the fact that you do not need an armed population to overthrow a tyrannical government.

It means they are un armed because they don't have the choice to own guns. If America has a revolution, its gonna be over very quickly. Doesn't matter if we need or not, we have the right to firearms.

Rich3232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Rich3232

should we be able to buy fighter jets?

BossPerson
I find it funny that everyone seems to think having guns is the key to overthrow a tyrannical government. Not even fvcking close. There are so many other factors that go into a successful armed rebellion that to blatantly disregard them is nothing short of utter stupidity.
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ristactionjakso

[QUOTE="AIIison"][QUOTE="thegerg"] I don't think anyone wants psychos to have guns, but to disallow someone their rights simply because they're uneducated is quite elitist and, honestly, disgusting. (What is quite ironic is that you misspell the word "uneducated" in a post in which you are saying that those people are somehow lesser than you.)thegerg
Oh **** off Captain America. This thread is not about your morals? Some people are just smarter, learn the fact. Would you give a monkey a gun?

Yes, some people are smarter. That has nothing to do with the fact that you seem to wish to deny Americans their rights based on their level of education. Let's not forget that that was the same justification used to prevent blacks from voting in many places for generations. It's inhumane and disgusting.

Good point there. Most liberal democrats are ignorant to their own ingorance.

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 BossPerson
[QUOTE="BossPerson"]

GazaAli

also note: low crime rates and no mass shootings. But I guess we have car bombings to balance that out
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 GazaAli

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="ristactionjakso"]Because they don't have the right to own firearms.

ristactionjakso

It means they are un armed because they don't have the choice to own guns. If America has a revolution, its gonna be over very quickly. Doesn't matter if we need or not, we have the right to firearms.

Yea...sure
GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="thegerg"][QUOTE="AIIison"] Oh **** off Captain America. This thread is not about your morals? Some people are just smarter, learn the fact. Would you give a monkey a gun?ristactionjakso

Yes, some people are smarter. That has nothing to do with the fact that you seem to wish to deny Americans their rights based on their level of education. Let's not forget that that was the same justification used to prevent blacks from voting in many places for generations. It's inhumane and disgusting.

You're one of the most rabid and blind hyperpartisans on this board. You really have no room to call anybody ignorant, especially when you you think Obama "cheated" to get re-elected.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 GazaAli
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="BossPerson"]

BossPerson

also note: low crime rates and no mass shootings. But I guess we have car bombings to balance that out

Car bombings are nonexistent aside from Iraq and more recently Syria, politically influenced, confined to specific periods of time and I don't think they fall under crimes, more like terrorism which is a different category. Honestly despite it being a cesspool, the Middle East is one of the most safe places on earth.
Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Yusuke420

[QUOTE="AIIison"][QUOTE="thegerg"] I don't think anyone wants psychos to have guns, but to disallow someone their rights simply because they're uneducated is quite elitist and, honestly, disgusting. (What is quite ironic is that you misspell the word "uneducated" in a post in which you are saying that those people are somehow lesser than you.)thegerg

It's no more disguesting then you trying to use the fight for civil rights as a pretexted for unlimited firearm distribution. Those two aren't even close to the same thing because black people voting wouldn't harm anyone. Someone of less then average intelligence might be more prone to give into their primal brain and actually harm someone with a firearm though.

ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ristactionjakso

[QUOTE="thegerg"] Yes, some people are smarter. That has nothing to do with the fact that you seem to wish to deny Americans their rights based on their level of education. Let's not forget that that was the same justification used to prevent blacks from voting in many places for generations. It's inhumane and disgusting. GreySeal9

You're one of the most rabid and blind hyperpartisans on this board. You really have no room to call anybody ignorant, especially when you you think Obama "cheated" to get re-elected.

is there proof he didn't? Lol:D

Rich3232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Rich3232

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

[QUOTE="ristactionjakso"]Good point there. Most liberal democrats are ignorant to their own ingorance.

ristactionjakso

is there proof he didn't? Lol:D

You made the claim thus the burden of proof is on you.
Wolfetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Wolfetan
Member since 2010 • 7522 Posts
should we be able to buy fighter jets?BossPerson
Yes.
LordQuorthon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 LordQuorthon
Member since 2008 • 5803 Posts

I don't think democrats light candles in front of a JFK altar the way republicans do with Reagan.

Rich3232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Rich3232

I don't think democrats light candles in front of a JFK altar the way republicans do with Reagan.

LordQuorthon
Rofl. Reagan is such an overrated piece of sh*t.
GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 GreySeal9

LordQuorthon

Good point.

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 BossPerson
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] I mean for fvck sake AK-47 sells like hotcake in the region.

Car bombings are nonexistent aside from Iraq and more recently Syria, politically influenced, confined to specific periods of time and I don't think they fall under crimes, more like terrorism which is a different category. Honestly despite it being a cesspool, the Middle East is one of the most safe places on earth.

Jordan, Lebanon, the Gulf, the Maghreb...all safe places to be as an Arab male.
Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Yusuke420

So you think that anyone who wants should have a weapon with no type of regulation what so ever? I'm calling your analogy false because denying voting rights wasn't truthfully based on intelligence tests (which we should have anyway, but that's another issue) but purely on the color of their skin. They are in no way, shape, or form connected or the same.

layton2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 layton2012
Member since 2011 • 3489 Posts
Do we even have militias anymore? Even if we do I doubt they are well-regulated. Regardless of what JFK, I still feel in sight of the many gun related crimes that were committed last year, that we have to do something, doing nothing doesn't change anything and more crimes will happen. Something must change.
Avatar image for UnknownSniper65
UnknownSniper65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#38 UnknownSniper65
Member since 2004 • 9238 Posts

thats his opinion

Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Yusuke420

The intelligence tests were used as a basis, but even if someone black passed the test, they'd still be denied based off of some other fabricated reason. If it was a legitimate test, I, nor any other black person would have had a problem with them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#42 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

LordQuorthon
There's the eternal flame for JFK. . . . .
Blue-Sky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#43 Blue-Sky
Member since 2005 • 10381 Posts

Everytime I peek at this board there's always a gun thread.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#44 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

Everytime I peek at this board there's always a gun thread.

Blue-Sky
Stil better than a religion thread. lol.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#46 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

ff there was no second amendment jfk would still be alive

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
Live by the gun; die by the gun. That's what that says to me.
Big_Pecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#49 Big_Pecks
Member since 2010 • 5973 Posts

My computer says that it's 2013, not 1960.

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 BossPerson
[QUOTE="BossPerson"]

A WELL REGULATED MILITIAA WELL REGULATED MILITIAA WELL REGULATED MILITIAA WELL REGULATED MILITIAA WELL REGULATED MILITIAA WELL REGULATED MILITIAA WELL REGULATED MILITIAA WELL REGULATED MILITIAA WELL REGULATED MILITIA

thegerg
?

keep the guns to people in a well regulated militia.