So how have you felt about these recent(current)nfl/nba seasons?

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts

So yeah, weird year for sports. So yeah I’m my nerdy ass took up watching sports during the pandemic.

NBA was honestly fun. I liked the bubble, and that post season felt unaffected by covid.

NFL has lost a lot of steam IMO though. Like Jesus is no one not hurt? And all the cancelled games :/ . Let’s not even talk about how terrible college football is looking.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

For the past twenty five years or so I've had zero interest in any professional sports. After the current season I'm feeling similar with college football because the only importance was on having a season and being devoid of quality didn't seem to matter. OSU gets the conference to change rules so it can play for the championship since the team barely played any games. That's only one example but the entire fiasco is genuinely laughable. Lets not even mention how the rose bowl thinks its crap doesn't stink.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58309 Posts

Are they still going on? I honestly didn't know.

I loved playing sports in my youth, but watching them? Nah, too much drama, too much corporate crap. And waaaaaaay too many commercials.

Besides there's too much good film and shows out there to waste five hours on a baseball game.