Should I ask This Girl to be My Girlfriend?

• 65 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xhellcatx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 xhellcatx
Member since 2006 • 9015 Posts

[QUOTE="x8VXU6"] dates cost money and if Im spending money than she is my girlfriend

kidsmelly

No

*Seconds the NO.* Dates/spending money does NOT make one, "belong" to the other. No way, no how. If you think that way, then you should double think asking her out. Its not really a mature line of thinking....
EVOLV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 EVOLV3
Member since 2008 • 12210 Posts

You should probably get to know her better and see if you can find out how she feels. If its mutual you can start dating her I suppose but you shouldn't just straight up as "Want to be my girlfriend?" thats just kind of weird.

hiphopballer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#54 hiphopballer
Member since 2009 • 4059 Posts

no never. never never never ever! :x

needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts

don't ask her to be your girlfriend yet, go on a few dates with her first. but definitely ask her out on a date, pronto.

sexy_fool69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 sexy_fool69
Member since 2008 • 748 Posts
[QUOTE="sexy_fool69"][QUOTE="Jaks_Publicity"]Never, ever, ever ask a woman to be your girlfriend. Just ask for a date and let it progress to relationship status on its own.Jaks_Publicity
When I saw your name I read it as Jakes_Puberty. I just thought I would let the whole world know.

I'm trying to find a way to say "cool story, bro" without coming off as uncreative.

Don't worry, I pictured what you were trying to do in my head. Btw I wasn't trying to offend you, its just one of those things that when you think of it you have to post it. Sorry if I did though
Jaks_Publicity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Jaks_Publicity
Member since 2010 • 385 Posts
[QUOTE="sexy_fool69"] Don't worry, I pictured what you were trying to do in my head. Btw I wasn't trying to offend you, its just one of those things that when you think of it you have to post it. Sorry if I did though

I'm not offended, I just felt that I was obligated to reply but had absolutely no idea what to say.
needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts

[QUOTE="sexy_fool69"] Don't worry, I pictured what you were trying to do in my head. Btw I wasn't trying to offend you, its just one of those things that when you think of it you have to post it. Sorry if I did thoughJaks_Publicity
I'm not offended, I just felt that I was obligated to reply but had absolutely no idea what to say.

do you feel obligated to reply to this post right here?

x8VXU6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 x8VXU6
Member since 2008 • 3411 Posts

don't ask her to be your girlfriend yet, go on a few dates with her first. but definitely ask her out on a date, pronto.

needled24-7

Well, I talked to her last nite and she said that we need to know each other a lil more and I said I agree, so we are going to get to know each other before me become boyfriend and girlfriend

Avatar image for CrisisFrmTheSky
CrisisFrmTheSky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 CrisisFrmTheSky
Member since 2004 • 196 Posts

[QUOTE="needled24-7"]

x8VXU6

Well, I talked to her last nite and she said that we need to know each other a lil more and I said I agree, so we are going to get to know each other before me become boyfriend and girlfriend

She's only biding time until she can find your weakness and make you weep. Throw a bunt cake at her feet and crawl into the fetal position, at this point you are lost to us.

x8VXU6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 x8VXU6

[QUOTE="x8VXU6"]

[QUOTE="needled24-7"]

CrisisFrmTheSky

She's only biding time until she can find your weakness and make you weep. Throw a bunt cake at her feet and crawl into the fetal position, at this point you are lost to us.

lol man u crazy but Im hoping for the best

The_Capitalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#62 The_Capitalist
Member since 2004 • 10838 Posts

Just bang her already.

kweeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#63 kweeni
Member since 2007 • 11413 Posts
Tell her that she has a nice butt. If she slaps you then that means that she doesn't want to be your girlfriend, but if she doesn't slap you then that means she does want to be your girlfriend. So if she doesn't slap you then all you have to do now is find a cheap hotel to do a test drive. If she works well then you should go for it, if not then find a cheap excuse to get rid of her. Problem solved.
x8VXU6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 x8VXU6

Just bang her already.

The_Capitalist

believe im trying 8)

x8VXU6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 x8VXU6

Tell her that she has a nice butt. If she slaps you then that means that she doesn't want to be your girlfriend, but if she doesn't slap you then that means she does want to be your girlfriend. So if she doesn't slap you then all you have to do now is find a cheap hotel to do a test drive. If she works well then you should go for it, if not then find a cheap excuse to get rid of her. Problem solved.kweeni
lol I told her that she had a big butt and she just said "thank u" :lol:

GTA_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 GTA_dude
Member since 2004 • 18358 Posts
Just ask her