Roll Call: Live Long and Prosper

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gwynnblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3302  Edited By Gwynnblade
Member since 2015 • 931 Posts

@johnd13 said:

@gwynnblade: looool

If only she had thought of that before! Hey look on the bright side, maybe you helped her realize this and become a better partner.

For some reason, that isn't helping me at all. If I'd never tasted the taste of 'love', I'd be pretty rad by now. But **** it, it just leaves a lingering taste in your mouth that can only be met by 'love' itself. As soon as she dumped me, she had someone else to go to. Who was I left with? (HINT: you)

I'm finding a hard time separating my ambitions from my desire now. God damn it, this period of nothingness has to end. Can't wait to join the basketball club and get myself in order.

CrimsonBrute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3303 CrimsonBrute  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 25603 Posts

Finally! It's working again. Too bad it's going to get replaced soon.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3304 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11125 Posts

@gwynnblade said:
@johnd13 said:

If only she had thought of that before! Hey look on the bright side, maybe you helped her realize this and become a better partner.

For some reason, that isn't helping me at all. If I'd never tasted the taste of 'love', I'd be pretty rad by now. But **** it, it just leaves a lingering taste in your mouth that can only be met by 'love' itself. As soon as she dumped me, she had someone else to go to. Who was I left with? (HINT: you)

I'm finding a hard time separating my ambitions from my desire now. God damn it, this period of nothingness has to end. Can't wait to join the basketball club and get myself in order.

Don't be ungrateful now. It's better to have known love even for a little while than never experiencing it at all. Don't let the "pain" blind you. Just keep the good moments and try to get over the negatives. I'd like to think I'm the voice of reason that puts you in the right track.

Gwynnblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3305 Gwynnblade
Member since 2015 • 931 Posts

@johnd13 said:
@gwynnblade said:
@johnd13 said:

Don't be ungrateful now. It's better to have known love even for a little while than never experiencing it at all. Don't let the "pain" blind you. Just keep the good moments and try to get over the negatives. I'd like to think I'm the voice of reason that puts you in the right track.

Remembering the 'good' times will only make it harder for me to move on. Well, I guess you'll have to bear with the 'melodramatic me' for a few days. Ramadan is beginning the day after tomorrow, then my routine will get in order.

Johnny boy, trust me, if you ever fall in love, make sure to work it out till the end. Don't repeat my story in yours. Don't let it.

CrimsonBrute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3306 CrimsonBrute  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 25603 Posts

New RC is up and running.