Religious people and atheists should watch this short film.

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DraugenCP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 0

#51 DraugenCP
Member since 2006 • 8486 Posts

Uhh, yeah. The acting was rather questionable, the dialogue wasn´t much better, and I still don´t really see the point.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

[QUOTE="PrototypeTheKid"]

[QUOTE="maheo30"] How is pointing out the obvious flaws in the vid being an ahole? Assuming of course it is from some kind of Christian perspective. The vid is shallow. Period. Well done production wise. But shallow.

maheo30

You atheist talk a tough game online, but without your **** google, you'd just be another stammering clown. Just don't talk to me kid.

That revealed your intelligence. Check out my sig. I'm not an atheist. I'm Christian of a reformed perspective. I also have a youtube channel dedicated to presuppositional apologetics and reformed theology. Typing before thinking never results in a good outcome.

your sig is a disgrace to humanity and completley wrong. I bet it's your channel, too, because it has poor view ratings and a load of thumbs down votes. Self-promotion much?

dkdk999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 dkdk999
Member since 2007 • 6754 Posts
[QUOTE="lancea34"][QUOTE="dkdk999"][QUOTE="lancea34"] Can't be. I'm not even registered on the Bioware website and anyway I made the avatar myself from a screenshot I took from one of the trailers.

Wow weird coincedence then, I DID steal it but not from you apparently. I'll change it though so you can have it. It's about time for a new avatar anyway, i've had this for like a year or something.

Nah, keep it. Or if you want you can use mine; the colours look more vivid in mine. I've been thinking of changing avatar for some time.

Eh I think I want to change mine anyway. Just not sure to what yet.