"The rise of man child is caused by women empowerment"

• 88 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

[QUOTE="mahlasor"]

[QUOTE="HoolaHoopMan"] Or perhaps our society is slowly divorcing from our old patriarchal ways. Gone are the days where uneducated goons like yourself are considered the dominant specimen of our gender, and now people with actual intelligence are slipping into more lead roles. You may consider yourself 'strong' in a dumb caveman way, but your posts show you for what you really are: a dumb animal that's quickly becoming obsolete. HoolaHoopMan

That is the dumbest thing I have read in a while.  So if a guy is strong, he is a dumb caveman?  You do realise that Arnold Swartzeneggar was a really strong guy who is also really smart... right?  I guess you have been living under a rock all these years.  

No, I'm not saying that at all. If you have read is posts in the past you'd know he uses the same rhetoric repeatedly.

Your the same low IQ troll that can't make a point without calling people that have a different view point names. Yet I am the dumb one yeah got it derp :lol:

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts
he is one of the OT's resident manchildrenGreySeal9
Actually that's kind of interesting. A lot of the guys who try to act manly and talk about "mens rights" and stuff are pretty similar to children. So maybe this woman is right, in an odd way.
no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 no-scope-AK47

[QUOTE="HoolaHoopMan"][QUOTE="no-scope-AK47"]

Seems people are threatened by a strong man because there are so many frankly wimpy men these days. There are alot of children who don't even know who their fathers are with no strong male role models. Often children are raised by a bitter single woman who talks badly about men. The children grow up and have no idea how a family fuctions or even how a relationship works. Then they become adults and just make things up and hope for the best. The men let the women take the dominate role because that is what they saw growing up.

GreySeal9

Or perhaps our society is slowly divorcing from our old patriarchal ways. Gone are the days where uneducated goons like yourself are considered the dominant specimen of our gender, and now people with actual intelligence are slipping into more lead roles. You may consider yourself 'strong' in a dumb caveman way, but your posts show you for what you really are: a dumb animal that's quickly becoming obsolete.

Damn, that's harsh.

He is dumb and he is one of the OT's resident manchildren, but using the word "animal" is going too far IMO.

Ulike Mr.Troll I don't take the internet seriously. As for him calling me a animal anybody that goes to the gym looks like an animal or caveman to him. I can only assume he was bullied and has some complex about strong men and is lashing out where the big men can't reach his frail behind. He is always good for a laugh though but don't take him too serious I don't.

SapSacPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 SapSacPrime
Member since 2004 • 8925 Posts

This whole man child thing is just an excuse conceived in an attempt to avoid admiting that it takes two people to make a relationship suceed or fail.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

Ulike Mr.Troll I don't take the internet seriously. As for him calling me a animal anybody that goes to the gym looks like an animal or caveman to him. I can only assume he was bullied and has some complex about strong men and is lashing out where the big men can't reach his frail behind. He is always good for a laugh though but don't take him too serious I don't.

no-scope-AK47

I'm not referring to someone's work out routine or physique.  Its the attitude which I'm targeting.  You've always come off as an overly aggressive alpha male type with an ample dose of misogyny thrown in. 

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts
Man child? http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JgPDvQj8J6I
Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#57 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

I live by my own rules... 

mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 mahlasor
Member since 2010 • 1278 Posts

[QUOTE="mahlasor"]

[QUOTE="HoolaHoopMan"][QUOTE="no-scope-AK47"]

HoolaHoopMan

No, I'm not saying that at all. If you have read is posts in the past you'd know he uses the same rhetoric repeatedly.

What rhetoric?  You mean his viewpoint, well people do have those you know?

edit: I have no clue what his post are, so clue me in I guess.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 no-scope-AK47

[QUOTE="no-scope-AK47"]

HoolaHoopMan

I'm not referring to someone's work out routine or physique.  Its the attitude which I'm targeting.  You've always come off as an overly aggressive alpha male type with an ample dose of misogyny thrown in. 

No it is just you and your paper thin skin. You would not last one day in NYC or in boot camp if you cry so easy over stuff people say on the internet that is not aimed at you personally. Clearly you have some animosity toward me a perfect stranger over a discussion I don't even remember we had on the net. Every time you come with your insults to try to get a rise out of me like I should care what you think to injure me like I seem to have injured you. Frankly I find it funny and stupid but if it eases your wounded ego knock yourself out.

I hope you can find some other sensitive man child to hug you and tell you it's okay and have a good cry and let this go before you embarass yourself any futher.

GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 GummiRaccoon
Member since 2003 • 13799 Posts

[QUOTE="no-scope-AK47"]

Seems people are threatened by a strong man because there are so many frankly wimpy men these days. There are alot of children who don't even know who their fathers are with no strong male role models. Often children are raised by a bitter single woman who talks badly about men. The children grow up and have no idea how a family fuctions or even how a relationship works. Then they become adults and just make things up and hope for the best. The men let the women take the dominate role because that is what they saw growing up.

Makhaidos

hF473E76E

How is that a pic of a facepalm in any way?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8e4e07d5510
deactivated-5c8e4e07d5510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 deactivated-5c8e4e07d5510
Member since 2007 • 17401 Posts
[QUOTE="GreySeal9"] he is one of the OT's resident manchildrenAce6301
Actually that's kind of interesting. A lot of the guys who try to act manly and talk about "mens rights" and stuff are pretty similar to children. So maybe this woman is right, in an odd way.

Yeah, MRAs come off as massive manchildren more often than not.
GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 GummiRaccoon

[QUOTE="Ace6301"][QUOTE="GreySeal9"] he is one of the OT's resident manchildrenGuppy507

"talking about your experiences using the same language as feminists but from a male perspective makes you a manchild"

DanteSuikoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 DanteSuikoden
Member since 2008 • 3427 Posts

[QUOTE="Guppy507"][QUOTE="Ace6301"] Actually that's kind of interesting. A lot of the guys who try to act manly and talk about "mens rights" and stuff are pretty similar to children. So maybe this woman is right, in an odd way. GummiRaccoon

"talking about your experiences using the same language as feminists but from a male perspective makes you a manchild"

I thought I was the only one that read that.

mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 mahlasor
Member since 2010 • 1278 Posts

[QUOTE="Guppy507"][QUOTE="Ace6301"] Actually that's kind of interesting. A lot of the guys who try to act manly and talk about "mens rights" and stuff are pretty similar to children. So maybe this woman is right, in an odd way. GummiRaccoon

Kind of what I was thinking.  I think the skinny guys really are intimidated.  That is why they are resorting to namecalling.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 deactivated-5c8e4e07d5510

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

[QUOTE="Guppy507"] Yeah, MRAs come off as massive manchildren more often than not.DanteSuikoden

I thought I was the only one that read that.

Now now, there's no need to be upset. I'm sure there's someone out there who takes the plight of men seriously.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 deactivated-5c8e4e07d5510

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

[QUOTE="Guppy507"] Yeah, MRAs come off as massive manchildren more often than not.mahlasor

Kind of what I was thinking.  I think the skinny guys really are intimidated.  That is why they are resorting to namecalling.

So alpha.
GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 GummiRaccoon

[QUOTE="mahlasor"]

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

Guppy507

So alpha.

Great refutation.

loco145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 loco145
Member since 2006 • 12226 Posts
Why are your Topics always linked to such shitty articles? Do you purposely scour the internet for this shit? HoolaHoopMan
Of course I do.
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

This thread is gay, OP.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

"Your experiences." That's a good one. As if the average keyboard activist on reddit has many "experiences" apart from the paranoia of false rape claims.
junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 junglist101
Member since 2007 • 5517 Posts

Real life =/= comedy movie.

nunovlopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 nunovlopes
Member since 2009 • 2638 Posts

The culture at large is uncertain about what it wants from its men. We give a lot of mixed messages. We say, on the one hand, that fathers are so important. At the same time, we say that fathers are optional. Many women seem to want men that are confident and have a strong sense of themselves. At the same time, they are put off by too much masculine, authoritativeness. I think a lot of men react to these mixed signals by retreating into themselves, becoming passive and reluctant and often waiting for women to make the first move.

loco145

There's some truth there.

nunovlopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 nunovlopes
Member since 2009 • 2638 Posts

Seems people are threatened by a strong man because there are so many frankly wimpy men these days. 

no-scope-AK47

Whenever there's a thread about the role of men you're always here to set things straight and call out other men for being wimpy. I bet in a war you'd be among the first to cry for your mommy :lol:

GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 GummiRaccoon

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

[QUOTE="Guppy507"] Yeah, MRAs come off as massive manchildren more often than not.PannicAtack

"Your experiences." That's a good one. As if the average keyboard activist on reddit has many "experiences" apart from the paranoia of false rape claims.

MRA's are typically men with children, their experience with family court is what created the activist.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 no-scope-AK47

[QUOTE="no-scope-AK47"]

Seems people are threatened by a strong man because there are so many frankly wimpy men these days. 

nunovlopes

Whenever there's a thread about the role of men you're always here to set things straight and call out other men for being wimpy. I bet in a war you'd be among the first to cry for your mommy :lol:

It is what it is. The hyper sensitive reactions of so-called men to minor things and even the look blurs the man/woman line. Basically what boys and young men lack is a sense of self. They have no father,no religion,no code,no honor some even have no clear gender going by some of the post I have seen.

Some call me alpha cause I know who I am spiritually,menatally and physically. A man that stands for nothing will fall for anything.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

[QUOTE="HoolaHoopMan"]

[QUOTE="no-scope-AK47"]

no-scope-AK47

No it is just you and your paper thin skin. You would not last one day in NYC or in boot camp if you cry so easy over stuff people say on the internet that is not aimed at you personally. Clearly you have some animosity toward me a perfect stranger over a discussion I don't even remember we had on the net. Every time you come with your insults to try to get a rise out of me like I should care what you think to injure me like I seem to have injured you. Frankly I find it funny and stupid but if it eases your wounded ego knock yourself out.

I hope you can find some other sensitive man child to hug you and tell you it's okay and have a good cry and let this go before you embarass yourself any futher.

Do you even understand that every post you make reinforces the sad image you have?
Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Ace6301

Considering the level of maturity often displayed by feminists I don't think you're doing a good job refuting what we've said.
GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 GummiRaccoon

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

[QUOTE="Guppy507"] Yeah, MRAs come off as massive manchildren more often than not.Ace6301

Considering the level of maturity often displayed by feminists I don't think you're doing a good job refuting what we've said.

"Language and behavior are the same thing"

Avatar image for deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0
deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0
Member since 2009 • 4928 Posts

Seriously seems like a gay man wrote that justifying his sexual status. That mother fker needs to speak for himself

loco145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 loco145

Seriously seems like a gay man wrote that justifying his sexual status. That mother fker needs to speak for himself

Advid-Gamer
It was written by a woman...
loco145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 loco145

Advid-Gamer
It was written by a woman...
loco145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 loco145

Advid-Gamer

Edit: Dam Glitchspot...

Jimn_tonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Jimn_tonic
Member since 2013 • 913 Posts

Real life =/= comedy movie.

junglist101

That was the first thought in my head.

If you want to make an impactful arguemnt about sociology, don't use a movie staring seth rogan as a genuine analogy.

TOPIC: imo, many men are over-staying their youth because they have plenty of reason to do so. In the 50's, there was no cable, video games, internet etc., so they would go out and get a job, get a girlfriend etc. while they were young, because they would be bored to death if they didn't.

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Ace6301

[QUOTE="Ace6301"][QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

GummiRaccoon

Language is a part of behavior and generally a pretty good way of seeing the mentality of someone if you can assume they're being honest. For instance the way you're choosing to not actually put up an argument and instead mock those who disagree with you is quite reminiscent of a child. Just to be clear I'm not agreeing with the article by this women, she sounds like she's pulling this out of her ass. What I am saying is that immaturity does exist but its less "He still enjoys having fun!?" and more "He hasn't matured past second grade play ground antics". A lot of MRAs come off as the sort who have seen men but never actually been one, someone trying to emulate someone and never actually being it. It doesn't help that both feminists and MRAs claim to hate each other despite being different sides of the same coin.
GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 GummiRaccoon

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

[QUOTE="Ace6301"] Considering the level of maturity often displayed by feminists I don't think you're doing a good job refuting what we've said.Ace6301

Language is a part of behavior and generally a pretty good way of seeing the mentality of someone if you can assume they're being honest. For instance the way you're choosing to not actually put up an argument and instead mock those who disagree with you is quite reminiscent of a child. Just to be clear I'm not agreeing with the article by this women, she sounds like she's pulling this out of her ass. What I am saying is that immaturity does exist but its less "He still enjoys having fun!?" and more "He hasn't matured past second grade play ground antics". A lot of MRAs come off as the sort who have seen men but never actually been one, someone trying to emulate someone and never actually being it. It doesn't help that both feminists and MRAs claim to hate each other despite being different sides of the same coin.

"this women"