Pretentious OT'ers

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#351 Nibroc420
Member since 2007 • 13571 Posts

You're an ass.LJS9502_basic

you're not right...but you're so pretentious and arrogant that you think you are.LJS9502_basic

I'm neither tense nor arrogant.LJS9502_basic

:lol:

22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#352 22Toothpicks
Member since 2005 • 12546 Posts

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]you're not right...but you're so pretentious and arrogant that you think you are.Nibroc420

I'm neither tense nor arrogant.LJS9502_basic

his defense basically boils down to, "I know you are, but what am I?"
Avatar image for GreekGameManiac
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#353 GreekGameManiac
Member since 2010 • 6439 Posts

I am quite pretentious at times. Comes with the anonymity.Zeviander

It would be pretentious to say i don't agree.

Yeah,there are lots of annoying users.

Most of you are cowards irl,and wouldn't DARE to get in ppl's face.

:)

Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#354 Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts
[QUOTE="dave123321"]Rawsavon soulless4now
Whatever happened to him?

He posts at TDH now.
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#355 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127506 Posts
[QUOTE="dave123321"] Nothing we haven't seen before

:(
I don't think so, I don't think any thread can reach the level of awesomeness that was the OT Troll Database.Toph_Girl250
Didn't read that one either. Except a page or two.
22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#356 22Toothpicks
Member since 2005 • 12546 Posts

[QUOTE="Zeviander"]I am quite pretentious at times. Comes with the anonymity.GreekGameManiac

It would be pretentious to say i don't agree.

Yeah,there are lots of annoying users.

Most of you are cowards irl,and wouldn't DARE to get in ppl's face.

:)

and I'm sure you are limited by the same cowardice as well. get off yer high horse, larry
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#357 GreekGameManiac

You're an ass. Help yourself. I'm neither tense nor arrogant. Only foolish children that take this forum seriously think others do the same. I come to waste time....you're not right...but you're so pretentious and arrogant that you think you are. And the more you continue the more you show yourself for the arrogant jackass you are.LJS9502_basic

:roll:

You're a child(in the brain) if you think like that.

Plus brainwashed by religion,and you think that all ppl should raise their children the same way,which is really stupid.

There's not just one way to do this,you're thickheaded.

Realise not everyone thinks like you.and my kids will be fine,IF i ever have any.

Who's pretentious now?

@above post.what? there's a difference between defending yourself and being an a-hole for no reason.

There are lots of ppl who wouldn't be bold enough to be an a-hole irl.

EJ902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#358 EJ902
Member since 2005 • 14338 Posts
I went to FAU once, saw a post where someone was complaining how frustrated they were someone on OT was "intellectually on a much lower level when it comes to movies". NEVER WENT BACK.
Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#359 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts
@above post.what? there's a difference between defending yourself and being an a-hole for no reason.

There are lots of ppl who wouldn't be bold enough to be an a-hole irl.

GreekGameManiac
You're right, there is. So are you an ass for no reason in real life too?
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#360 GreekGameManiac

You're right, there is. So are you an ass for no reason in real life too?Ace6301

Grow up.

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#361 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts

[QUOTE="Ace6301"]You're right, there is. So are you an ass for no reason in real life too?GreekGameManiac

Grow up.

Well? Not going to answer?
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#362 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

You're an ass. Help yourself. I'm neither tense nor arrogant. Only foolish children that take this forum seriously think others do the same. I come to waste time....you're not right...but you're so pretentious and arrogant that you think you are. And the more you continue the more you show yourself for the arrogant jackass you are.LJS9502_basic

I'm not sure about pretentious really, but sometimes I do pick up a sense of self entitlement from some of your posts.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#363 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts
[QUOTE="dave123321"]Rawsavon soulless4now

He got fed up with the administration here and how they handled certain things. He felt OT wasn't worth sticking around for. He posts on tdh still
indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

[QUOTE="soulless4now"][QUOTE="dave123321"]Rawsavon dave123321

He got fed up with the administration here and how they handled certain things. He felt OT wasn't worth sticking around for. He posts on tdh still

Don't you visit TDH anymore dave?

Avatar image for BenedictArnold7
BenedictArnold7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#365 BenedictArnold7
Member since 2012 • 743 Posts
[QUOTE="BenedictArnold7"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]You work on your flaws.....first is...your posts suck. Stop posting and improve that flaw. By the way.....your post here is both pretentious and arrogant. Hypocrite.LJS9502_basic

I am trying to help you. You're so tense and arrogant. It's a problem. What I said isn't pretentious... it is clear as day and the simple truth. If what I was saying was false it would be pretentious. It also isn't arrogant. Your trying to insult me because you know I am right and you just can't stand it.

You're an ass. Help yourself. I'm neither tense nor arrogant. Only foolish children that take this forum seriously think others do the same. I come to waste time....you're not right...but you're so pretentious and arrogant that you think you are. And the more you continue the more you show yourself for the arrogant jackass you are.

You obviously take what I am saying and what others say about you seriously... the aggressive way you respond proves that. You refuse to look at yourself which is a problem. I feel sorry you. I hope one day you realize that lying to yourself isn't healthy.
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#366 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

[QUOTE="dave123321"][QUOTE="soulless4now"]Whatever happened to him? indzman

Don't you visit TDH anymore dave?

I orbit it
indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#367 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

Hmmm

ShadowJax04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#368 ShadowJax04
Member since 2006 • 3351 Posts
I can sound pretty mean or unaffectionate if I get caught up in a biased opinion if it's a heated discussion I care about. It can get the better of me on a forum like OT. :P
jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#369 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

Hey guys. Which topics here seem to have the most pretentious users attracted to them? Religion, movies, books, politics etc etc What are the more annoying habits these people have? Can you think of anyone specific? Any specific memories that come to mind. Discussdave123321

Not much really except for those, "Is blah blah blah overrrated" crap. To me, things are either to my tastes or not. No such thing as overrated.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#370 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38678 Posts

[QUOTE="dave123321"]Hey guys. Which topics here seem to have the most pretentious users attracted to them? Religion, movies, books, politics etc etc What are the more annoying habits these people have? Can you think of anyone specific? Any specific memories that come to mind. Discussjun_aka_pekto

Not much really except for those, "Is blah blah blah overrrated" crap. To me, things are either to my tastes or not. No such thing as overrated.

evidently if a person doesn't like something that a bunch of others do, then it's overrated...
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371 Nibroc420
[QUOTE="jun_aka_pekto"]

[QUOTE="dave123321"]Hey guys. Which topics here seem to have the most pretentious users attracted to them? Religion, movies, books, politics etc etc What are the more annoying habits these people have? Can you think of anyone specific? Any specific memories that come to mind. Discusscomp_atkins

evidently if a person doesn't like something that a bunch of others do, then it's overrated...

Twilight is overrated.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#372 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178846 Posts

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="BenedictArnold7"] I am trying to help you. You're so tense and arrogant. It's a problem. What I said isn't pretentious... it is clear as day and the simple truth. If what I was saying was false it would be pretentious. It also isn't arrogant. Your trying to insult me because you know I am right and you just can't stand it.BenedictArnold7
You're an ass. Help yourself. I'm neither tense nor arrogant. Only foolish children that take this forum seriously think others do the same. I come to waste time....you're not right...but you're so pretentious and arrogant that you think you are. And the more you continue the more you show yourself for the arrogant jackass you are.

You obviously take what I am saying and what others say about you seriously... the aggressive way you respond proves that. You refuse to look at yourself which is a problem. I feel sorry you. I hope one day you realize that lying to yourself isn't healthy.

No. I just don't like hypocrites. Which is what you are. Oh look how cool you are following me around on a forum picking fights. :roll:

If you can't see that's an issue within yourself there is no helping you......

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#373 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

[QUOTE="BenedictArnold7"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] You're an ass. Help yourself. I'm neither tense nor arrogant. Only foolish children that take this forum seriously think others do the same. I come to waste time....you're not right...but you're so pretentious and arrogant that you think you are. And the more you continue the more you show yourself for the arrogant jackass you are.LJS9502_basic

No. I just don't like hypocrites. Which is what you are. Oh look how cool you are following me around on a forum picking fights. :roll:

Oh the irony
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#374 Nibroc420

[QUOTE="BenedictArnold7"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] You're an ass. Help yourself. I'm neither tense nor arrogant. Only foolish children that take this forum seriously think others do the same. I come to waste time....you're not right...but you're so pretentious and arrogant that you think you are. And the more you continue the more you show yourself for the arrogant jackass you are.LJS9502_basic

No-one is following you, that's just your paranoia kicking in again.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#375 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="BenedictArnold7"] You obviously take what I am saying and what others say about you seriously... the aggressive way you respond proves that. You refuse to look at yourself which is a problem. I feel sorry you. I hope one day you realize that lying to yourself isn't healthy. Nibroc420

Once again ladies and gentlemen nibroc has trouble seeing how conversations develop.
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#376 Nibroc420
[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] No. I just don't like hypocrites. Which is what you are. Oh look how cool you are following me around on a forum picking fights. :roll:

LJS9502_basic

Once again ladies and gentlemen nibroc has trouble seeing how conversations develop.

No issues, just noticing your rage slowly building. Why do you assume people follow you around? You dont exactly contribute a whole lot, nor do you support your positions.
Avatar image for BenedictArnold7
BenedictArnold7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#377 BenedictArnold7
Member since 2012 • 743 Posts

When did I follow you around? I am not sure where you are getting that from. Also everything I have said about you is true. In addition, even if it was hypocritical (which it isn't) it is nonetheless the case. I call out bs when I see it... and you are certainly full of crap and refuse to admit to how you behave and how you come off do to being an egomaniac. I will end this conversation now... I will let you have the last word in which I am sure you will state how you aren't arrogant, pretentious and in denial. Your final words may also be a good time to pretend like you aren't tense or to insult me again.
ShadowJax04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#378 ShadowJax04

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="BenedictArnold7"] You obviously take what I am saying and what others say about you seriously... the aggressive way you respond proves that. You refuse to look at yourself which is a problem. I feel sorry you. I hope one day you realize that lying to yourself isn't healthy. BenedictArnold7

When did I follow you around? I am not sure where you are getting that from. Also everything I have said about you is true. In addition, even if it was hypocritical (which it isn't) it is nonetheless the case. I call out bs when I see it... and you are certainly full of crap and refuse to admit to how you behave and how you come off do to being an egomaniac. I will end this conversation now... I will let you have the last word in which I am sure you will state how you aren't arrogant, pretentious and in denial. Your final words may also be a good time to pretend like you aren't tense or to insult me again.

That's what I call covering your bases. :lol:

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#379 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="BenedictArnold7"] You obviously take what I am saying and what others say about you seriously... the aggressive way you respond proves that. You refuse to look at yourself which is a problem. I feel sorry you. I hope one day you realize that lying to yourself isn't healthy. BenedictArnold7

You haven't sought me out in this thread with your pathetic attempts at analyzing me? Well from reading your comments here and in other threads I see an insecure immature individual that craves to be validated. To do that...you find users that you think will make everyone notice you and think highly of you if you attack them nonstop. In short...you're an attention whore that has nothing substantive to offer in the way of discussions but rather spends his time attempting to undermine other users so that he can make a name for himself. Most people don't find that an attractive quality...sure online they might be mildly amused...but they really don't have a positive impression of individuals who solely spend time attacking others because their own self worth is at zero. You want to be noticed as a good user than create good conversation....not insults and ad hominems. Been there...done that with other users here. You'd be surprised how many matured and apologized for the behavior you display right here in this thread. Perhaps there is hope for you some day.....but right now you're coming across as very very infantile. It's not middle school.......
ShadowJax04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#380 ShadowJax04
No offense but I do think the discussion you two are having is rather middle school. Be careful you don't make more of a fool of yourself by slandering each other like that. Anyways, will stay out of this one from now on.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#381 LJS9502_basic
No offense but I do think the discussion you two are having is rather middle school. Be careful you don't make more of a fool of yourself by slandering each other like that. Anyways, will stay out of this one from now on.ShadowJax04
*shrugs* . Nonetheless.....he has some kind of issue. I have never had any conversation with the kid prior.....but his superiority complex is annoying.
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#382 Nibroc420

his superiority complex is annoying.LJS9502_basic

The irony.

Avatar image for Victorious_Fize
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#383 Victorious_Fize
Member since 2011 • 6128 Posts

I am tired........... with all these..... fallacities..........

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#384 LJS9502_basic

Victorious_Fize
How lame. Another follower seeking validation. *sigh* You used to be a decent user.....
Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#385 Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts
[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"]

LJS9502_basic
How lame. Another follower seeking validation. *sigh* You used to be a decent user.....

want me to ban him? >.>
KiIIyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#386 KiIIyou
Member since 2006 • 27204 Posts
POOP
Rich3232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#387 Rich3232
Member since 2012 • 2628 Posts
rofl @ recent posts.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#388 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"]

Allicrombie

want me to ban him? >.>

Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#389 Victorious_Fize

LJS9502_basic

dude I'm just joking haha. :P That post was honest to God directed to all you fighting. I thought you were all about sense of humor my good man? :( You know I love you bro. But I'll be real though, it really sucks that you have to get into all these pointless internet fights. Just ignore them my friend... when you bicker with so many users, a lot will automatically associate you as the trouble maker, even if you are right on most accounts, because they only ever see who gets in trouble the most and won't bother to get down to the bottom of it. It gives you bad rap my man, even though I understand your situation.
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#390 Victorious_Fize

Allicrombie

want me to ban him? >.>

the safe word is alucard
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#391 LJS9502_basic

Victorious_Fize

dude I'm just joking haha. :P That post was honest to God directed to all you fighting. I thought you were all about sense of humor my good man? :( You know I love you bro. But I'll be real though, it really sucks that you have to get into all these pointless internet fights. Just ignore them my friend... when you bicker with so many users, a lot will automatically associate you as the trouble maker, even if you are right on most accounts, because they only ever see who gets in trouble the most and won't bother to get down to the bottom of it. It gives you bad rap my man, even though I understand your situation.

I do have a sense of humor.......but when users that don't joke with me make comments...I can't assume they are joking. I know which users are cool here and which are try hards. And some blur the line.
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#392 Victorious_Fize

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] How lame. Another follower seeking validation. *sigh* You used to be a decent user.....LJS9502_basic

I do have a sense of humor.......but when users that don't joke with me make comments...I can't assume they are joking. I know which users are cool here and which are try hards. And some blur the line.

well, i was just trying to clear it out with you cause i don't like it when you're angry at me and all. do ignore the debatable threads bud. =P

edit: if you want >.>

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#393 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"] dude I'm just joking haha. :P That post was honest to God directed to all you fighting. I thought you were all about sense of humor my good man? :( You know I love you bro. But I'll be real though, it really sucks that you have to get into all these pointless internet fights. Just ignore them my friend... when you bicker with so many users, a lot will automatically associate you as the trouble maker, even if you are right on most accounts, because they only ever see who gets in trouble the most and won't bother to get down to the bottom of it. It gives you bad rap my man, even though I understand your situation.Victorious_Fize

well, i was just trying to clear it out with you cause i don't like it when you're angry at me and all. do ignore the debatable threads bud. =P

Huh? I'm not angry with anyone though.....have a splitting headache ATM.
Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#394 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts
[QUOTE="comp_atkins"][QUOTE="jun_aka_pekto"]

Nibroc420

Twilight is overrated.

Twilight's a masterpiece. Completely underrated.
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#395 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts
Politics and religion is the only answer.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#397 LJS9502_basic
Politics and religion is the only answer.ghoklebutter
Unless it's religion and politics....>__> Seriously though I think it's film....
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#398 Victorious_Fize

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] I do have a sense of humor.......but when users that don't joke with me make comments...I can't assume they are joking. I know which users are cool here and which are try hards. And some blur the line. LJS9502_basic

Huh? I'm not angry with anyone though.....have a splitting headache ATM.

coolio that sucks :/
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#399 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="Michael0134567"] Twilight's a masterpiece. Completely underrated.

I don't know you....:(
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#400 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts
[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]Politics and religion is the only answer.LJS9502_basic
Unless it's religion and politics....>__> Seriously though I think it's film....

Well yeah, quite a few people are pretentious when it comes to film. Film enthusiasts are a rare breed in OT these days, though.