Police officer tasers 10 year old girl...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

R3Miix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 R3Miix
Member since 2008 • 214 Posts

http://www.4029tv.com/news/21638427/detail.html

Lol ?

FragStains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 FragStains
Member since 2003 • 20668 Posts
I love it. Groin shots should have always been punishable by electricity.
GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 GrandJury
Member since 2009 • 15396 Posts

Oh well should not have kicked him in the groin. I hate bad ass kids.

SpaceMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SpaceMoose
Member since 2004 • 10789 Posts

If she kicked him in the groin she's lucky a Taser was all she got. :P

Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 Scianix-Black
Member since 2008 • 19297 Posts

NO ONE escapes the law.

mirriorman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 mirriorman
Member since 2009 • 1946 Posts

haha lol i want a taser so much

Y2Jfan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Y2Jfan23
Member since 2009 • 898 Posts
How pathetic. A cop needs a taser to defend himself against a 10 year old girl? Sounds like the mom is the one that needs to be tasered.
rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rawsavon
Member since 2004 • 40001 Posts
Wish I could have been there to help him hold the taser gun...I hate kids...would have been awesome
Scarebaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Scarebaby
Member since 2008 • 1273 Posts

What kind of police officer can't restrain a small child with his bare hands?!

3sFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 3sFan
Member since 2009 • 637 Posts

GrandJury

Still no reason to taser her. She could have died.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts

...wow.

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SaintLeonidas
Member since 2006 • 26735 Posts
The only way the officer could restain this ten year old girl was a taser :? Also she kicked him in the groin? How short is this cop? I could see how he could be upset/angry after being kicked in the jewels, but to taser the girl seems a bit over the top.
rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rawsavon

The only way the officer could restain this ten year old girl was a taser :? Also she kicked him in the groin? How short is this cop? I could see how he could be upset/angry after being kicked in the jewels, but to taser the girl seems a bit over the top.SaintLeonidas

Found him:

a

GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 GrandJury
[QUOTE="3sFan"]

[QUOTE="GrandJury"]

This is going to be one of those topics and I am ready for it lol. If he grabbed her the wrong way he could of hurt her even worst. It is not like he held the taser to her body for 30+ secs until her flesh started burning or something.
killer336

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 killer336
Member since 2007 • 2816 Posts

That will teach her a lesson she will not soon forget

T_P_O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 T_P_O
Member since 2008 • 5388 Posts

To be fair, she did kick him in the nuts, restraining her probably would've been troublesome and an increase of the risk of injuries to both parties.

What is it with tasers anyway? There's been a number of threads about cops tasering things in my recent memory.

GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 GrandJury
The only way the officer could restain this ten year old girl was a taser :? Also she kicked him in the groin? How short is this cop? I could see how he could be upset/angry after being kicked in the jewels, but to taser the girl seems a bit over the top.SaintLeonidas
And this kid could have caused serious injury by kicking him there. It is not like he killed the kid. Let this be a lesson to her, stop being so bad your parents need to call the cops.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#18 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts

I fail to see how a police officer needs a taser to restrain a 10 year old kid, I understand she might have emotional issues, but she's a kid, not a criminal.

aaronmullan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#19 aaronmullan
Member since 2004 • 33425 Posts
I love it. Groin shots should have always been punishable by electricity.FragStains
Agreed. :P
rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 rawsavon

I fail to see how a police officer needs a taser to restrain a 10 year old kid, I understand she might have emotional issues, but she's a kid, not a criminal.

Darkman2007
Kids can be criminals, no?
XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
What kind of crappy cop can't even take down a 10 year old without a taser?
Pixel-Pirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Pixel-Pirate
Member since 2009 • 10771 Posts

NO ONE escapes the law.

Scianix-Black

;)

Kan0nF0dder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Kan0nF0dder
Member since 2009 • 1962 Posts

"He had no choice. He had to ge the child under control", says the Chief. WTF? what sort of a grown man can't handle a 10yr old without a taser? Only in America..

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#24 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts
[QUOTE="rawsavon"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"]

yes, though in all honesty, she wasnt, and also, if he cant restrain a 10 year old, how can he deal with real criminals. The parents seem to have issues I think, there is a reason why the kid is like that.......
Y2Jfan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Y2Jfan23

What could a 10 year old girl do to get the cops called on her? If the mom couldn't handle 1 kid then that just shows she's a bad parent. And honestly who doesn't wanna kick a cop in the nuts? Everybody hates cops
GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 GrandJury
What kind of crappy cop can't even take down a 10 year old without a taser?XilePrincess
Imagine if he did try to "Take her down" and she managed to hurt herself even more. You might not think it but in this case the taser might have been the safe option. Atleast he did "Take her down" with his club or spray mace in her eyes or shoot her.
Anti-Venom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Anti-Venom
Member since 2008 • 5646 Posts
that cops a wimp
Pixel-Pirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Pixel-Pirate

"He had no choice. He had to ge the child under control", says the Chief. WTF? what sort of a grown man can't handle a 10yr old without a taser? Only in America..

Kan0nF0dder

He probably could of. But being a cop he's allowed to basically punish as he see's fit without much question.

xTheExploited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 xTheExploited
Member since 2007 • 12094 Posts
I woulda beaten that child senseless if she went for my crown jewls. :P
3sFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 3sFan
Member since 2009 • 637 Posts

[QUOTE="3sFan"]

[QUOTE="GrandJury"]

GrandJury

This is going to be one of those topics and I am ready for it lol. If he grabbed her the wrong way he could of hurt her even worst. It is not like he held the taser to her body for 30+ secs until her flesh started burning or something.

It takes a lot less Voltage to kill a kid then an adult even then adults die by being tasered.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="rawsavon"] Kids can be criminals, no?rawsavon
What could a 10 year old girl do to get the cops called on her? If the mom couldn't handle 1 kid then that just shows she's a bad parent. And honestly who doesn't wanna kick a cop in the nuts? Everybody hates cops

I don't hate cops... But kids can be demons...just do a quick google search about kids torturing or raping other kids. Not going to get into a parenting thread though

There is no such thing as a criminal child.
rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 rawsavon
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="rawsavon"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] I was not saying she was a criminal...just that kids can be is all

Y2Jfan23

I don't hate cops... But kids can be demons...just do a quick google search about kids torturing or raping other kids. Not going to get into a parenting thread though
CyleM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#34 CyleM
Member since 2004 • 2546 Posts
hilarious
GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 GrandJury
Hell yeah kids can be bad. Not all of them but it is a fact that little kids can be worst than adults at time. If she was so bad that her own mother needed to call the cops and then the kid kicked the officer in the groin I see nothing wrong with a little shock.
SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 SaintLeonidas
[QUOTE="SaintLeonidas"]The only way the officer could restain this ten year old girl was a taser :? Also she kicked him in the groin? How short is this cop? I could see how he could be upset/angry after being kicked in the jewels, but to taser the girl seems a bit over the top.GrandJury
And this kid could have caused serious injury by kicking him there. It is not like he killed the kid. Let this be a lesson to her, stop being so bad your parents need to call the cops.

So a kick in the groin (pain plus possible "serious injury") is a reason to taser (probably extreme pain plus possible DEATH more likely with her age)?? There were probably a bunch of things he could have done instead.
rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 rawsavon
There is no such thing as a criminal child.ghoklebutter
How so? -plenty of kids commit criminal acts and get put away...at what age do they start being criminals?
FragStains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 FragStains
Member since 2003 • 20668 Posts
He should've thrown cotton balls soaked in oatmeal at her instead. That would certainly get her attention better than being zapped by a quick shot of immobilizing electricity.
wstfld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 wstfld
Member since 2008 • 6375 Posts
A ten year old girl? It reminds me of that cop busting the taser on an 80 year old woman. I hate cops; the majority of their job is to go around and ruin peoples' days/lives. They rarely do anything useful.
GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 GrandJury

[QUOTE="GrandJury"][QUOTE="SaintLeonidas"]The only way the officer could restain this ten year old girl was a taser :? Also she kicked him in the groin? How short is this cop? I could see how he could be upset/angry after being kicked in the jewels, but to taser the girl seems a bit over the top.SaintLeonidas

So a kick in the groin (pain plus possible "serious injury") is a reason to taser (probably extreme pain plus possible DEATH more likely with her age)?? There were probably a bunch of things he could have done instead.

Name them for the sake of this topic. This kid should not have been so bad. You don't kick an officer and expect to just get away with it. I see nothing wrong with this. He gave her a little shock big deal. Like I said it is not like he held the taser on her for a long time, plus he got the mothers consent.

Y2Jfan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Y2Jfan23
If the girl was a drug dealer the cop woulda just made a deal with her.
flazzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 flazzle
Member since 2007 • 6507 Posts

Kan0nF0dder

You are wrong. It's been legal in the U.K. for 2 years

From dailymail.co.uk - Now police are told they can use Taser guns on children

What country are you from?

Pixel-Pirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Pixel-Pirate

A ten year old girl? It reminds me of that cop busting the taser on an 80 year old woman. I hate cops; the majority of their job is to go around and ruin peoples' days/lives. They rarely do anything useful.wstfld

As much as I'm sure you'll get some flames I agree with this atleast where I live. I don't hate cops but I don't trust them and I generally assume them to be up to no good. The one or two times I actually have called the police I was basically told to shut up and if I questioned anything they did or said I'd be arrested. Really the cops around here remind me more of a gang than law enforcement. At best they remind me of the cops from the movie in that pic I posted.

GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 GrandJury
A ten year old girl? It reminds me of that cop busting the taser on an 80 year old woman. I hate cops; the majority of their job is to go around and ruin peoples' days/lives. They rarely do anything useful.wstfld
Yes cause most cops just making people's live so bad. I'd like to see this country without any cops at all. Hell lets just let the criminals and vigilantes run things. I am not saying there are not bad cops out there, hell I know they're out there but "The majority"?
SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 SaintLeonidas

[QUOTE="SaintLeonidas"][QUOTE="GrandJury"]And this kid could have caused serious injury by kicking him there. It is not like he killed the kid. Let this be a lesson to her, stop being so bad your parents need to call the cops.GrandJury

Name them for the sake of this topic. This kid should not have been so bad. You don't kick an officer and expect to just get away with it. I see nothing wrong with this. He gave her a little shock big deal. Like I said it is not like he held the taser on her for a long time, plus he got the mothers consent.

It was a kid. Not saying they are stupid, but they do not know the difference between right and wrong like an adult does so his actions towards her should not be the same as one. And it is a big deal. Ive seen grown men tasered for a few seconds and the pain in clearly very intense. Not saying he should have tackled her but it baffles me that him and he mother couldn't restrain a ten year old.
MarcusAntonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 MarcusAntonius
Member since 2004 • 15667 Posts

The lesson here is don't assault police officers.

Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#47 Desulated
Member since 2005 • 30952 Posts

I don't know to say whether it's the kid or the cop's fault.

The cop could have dispatched her in a non-violent way while the kid was being a freaking idiot.

hkmp5a2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 hkmp5a2
Member since 2003 • 1315 Posts
I like everyone acting in the childs defence. A 10 year old still commited Assault on an officer, what did you want him to do? Do you people think she would just hold her arms out saying "please take me in sir, i'm sorry" no, she would have flailed her arms around causing the officer to use his own streanght which imo would lead to an arm being broken, or any other injury. again, assault is assault.
GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 GrandJury
Yes, in the end it is the mother and father who should be controlling the kid, but this cop tased her. She is not dead, he did not shoot her or anything. Besides, she wanted to act like an adult, she gets the adult treatment. Let this be a big lesson. At the end of the day A. The mother gave him permission, B. The kid is not dead. C. Hopefully more kids will just go peacefully when told.
XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts

[QUOTE="XilePrincess"]What kind of crappy cop can't even take down a 10 year old without a taser?GrandJury
Imagine if he did try to "Take her down" and she managed to hurt herself even more. You might not think it but in this case the taser might have been the safe option. Atleast he did "Take her down" with his club or spray mace in her eyes or shoot her.

You can bear hug a child pretty easily and disable them from being able to hurt anyone (including themselves) very quickly. even a teenager you can do that to easily. that 10 year old weighs what, probably 60 lbs or less? Not very difficult for an adult to contain her, there's absolutely no need to use any sort of clubbing or spray or tackling, and especially not shooting her with electricity.