Oh man what a horribly awkward day.

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

m1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 m1993
Member since 2004 • 1167 Posts

So my right butt cheek has been hurting so much that I can't even sit. I look at it and I see this huge disgusting red rash with white bubbly crap all over it, it hurt so bad. Anyway, it's been like that for a week so I finally went to the doctor. He took a look at it and went 'wow' so I guess it's something he doesn't usually see, anyway he gave me some antibiotics and he said that it would also make it go away faster if they gave me a shot in my butt. Although I know how getting a shot of antibiotics hurts, I just went with it.

He left the room and I pulled my pants down when I saw this really attractive girl come in with the shot and everything. I was kinda embarrassed, but hey...she's a nurse so she is professional about it. Anyway as she was getting ready to give me the shot...she said 'Do you shave your butt?' I told her that I didn't but...I do shave my butt. She said it looks like I do and that the infection could have been caused by the razor I used. Still I insisted that I didn't shave my butt. Anyway, she gave me the shot and gave the cheek a good pinch. I felt so embarrassed about the whole thing. You think I should have admitted to shaving my ass?

Devour2Survive
Congratulations on becoming a woman.
chester706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 chester706
Member since 2007 • 3856 Posts
I would have said that you did shave your butt. Dont lie to medical staff. Makes their job easier if you just tell the truth and in the long run, yours too. Maybe not for this particular instance but in general you should always tell the truth to medical staff.
optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#53 optiow
Member since 2008 • 28284 Posts

I would have said that you did shave your butt. Dont lie to medical staff. Makes their job easier if you just tell the truth and in the long run, yours too. Maybe not for this particular instance but in general you should always tell the truth to medical staff.chester706

well you do have a point.

man I love threads like this:)

it is what makes OT great.

wind-OF-s0rrOw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#54 wind-OF-s0rrOw
Member since 2008 • 9166 Posts
I think you should've because they might have something that they give for that.
Cedric169

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#55 Cedric169
Member since 2005 • 2138 Posts
Lmao! nice story, what a bad day...
XvX_Fear_XvX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#56 XvX_Fear_XvX
Member since 2007 • 960 Posts

[QUOTE="mrbojangles25"]SImiliar situation, only the hot nurse gave me a physical and my soldier stood at attention. Ya, very very ashamed even though she was completely cool about it.shadow1988

bhahahahaha, i was always afraid of that when i got physicals. never happend usually because its an old dude.

me too :( all my friends have the hot nurses i have the weird old dude that wears a bow-tie T_T
Parandrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Parandrus
Member since 2008 • 2511 Posts
I don't understand why people find it so surprising he shaves his butt. For all we know his butt looks like Chewbacca's face.
DigitalExile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 DigitalExile
Member since 2008 • 16046 Posts

Maybe I'm out of it, but this thread wasn't funny.

I don't even believe that this happened.

m1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 m1993
Member since 2004 • 1167 Posts

DigitalExile
I agree, IMO TC is a turd..get it? Turd come out of...butts! Hahahahahahaa
Dman0017

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Dman0017
Member since 2007 • 4640 Posts

[QUOTE="MGSFan92"]TC, you're a freak. That is extremely disgusting. Ugh...socked_feet
Shaving is better than having an overly hairy butt.

but you can look like a wookie!

Devour2Survive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Devour2Survive
Member since 2008 • 782 Posts

DigitalExile
So I would lie to all of you about shaving my butt? Why would I do that? It's true, it happened this morning and it was an embarrassing moment so I came here and talked about it since I HAD to tell someone.
Devour2Survive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Devour2Survive
Member since 2008 • 782 Posts
I don't understand why people find it so surprising he shaves his butt. For all we know his butt looks like Chewbacca's face.Parandrus
If you must know...I don't really get THAT much hair on my ass but since my ass is incredibly pale...the hair is very noticeable so I get rid of it as soon as I think it's time to shave again.