Oh, I'm sorry, did you think racism was dead? The sad truth inside.

• 153 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 Laihendi
Member since 2009 • 5872 Posts
[QUOTE="Laihendi"]

[QUOTE="Drasonak"]

"According to a National Opinion Research Center survey in the early 90s, over sixty percent of whites believe that blacks are generally lazier than other groups, 56% say that blacks are generally more prone to violence, and over half say that blacks are generally less intelligent than other groups (1)."

"And we have long believed that, so even in the early 1960s, at a time when in retrospect all would agree the nation was profoundly unequal in its treatment of people of color, whites told pollsters in overwhelming numbers (anywhere from sixty-five to nearly ninety percent) that blacks had equal opportunities in employment and education."

"And according to a 2001 survey, sixty percent of whites, approximately, admit that they believe at least one negative and racist stereotype of blacks: for example, that they are generally lazy, generally aggressive or violent, or prefer to live on welfare rather than work for a living (2)."

"'when given a test of unconscious stereotyping, nearly ninety percent of whites who have taken the test implicitly associate the faces of black Americans with negative words and traits such as evil character or failure.'"

Source: http://www.laprogressive.com/whites-deny-racism/

Bu-bu-but my history textbook written by a bunch of bitter old white men said that white men abolished racism in the 1960s. I mean, yeah, they also invented racism back in the 17th century, but obviously that's not important.

-Sun_Tzu-

The average IQ by racial demographic is low for black Americans (85 I think). Incarceration rate by race is also by far the highest for black Americans. Obviously the average of a given group does not represent each individual within it, but if you are going to group people together by race then you have to accept the statistics that go along with those groups.

And what are those statistics suppose to prove?

They prove exactly what they say. Black Americans as a demographic have a lower average IQ and higher average incarceration rate than other racial demographics. You can extrapolate from that what you will, but numbers are numbers. It is absolutely not racist to say black Americans as a group (obviously there are many exceptions) are more prone to committing violent crimes, and rather than calling honest people who look at the statistics racist we should be addressing the issue and understanding why they are committing the crimes.
-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"][QUOTE="Laihendi"] The average IQ by racial demographic is low for black Americans (85 I think). Incarceration rate by race is also by far the highest for black Americans. Obviously the average of a given group does not represent each individual within it, but if you are going to group people together by race then you have to accept the statistics that go along with those groups.Laihendi
And what are those statistics suppose to prove?

They prove exactly what they say. Black Americans as a demographic have a lower average IQ and higher average incarceration rate than other racial demographics. You can extrapolate from that what you will, but numbers are numbers. It is absolutely not racist to say black Americans as a group (obviously there are many exceptions) are more prone to committing violent crimes, and rather than calling honest people who look at the statistics racist we should be addressing the issue and understanding why they are committing the crimes.

lol

And what exactly do you extrapolate from those numbers? 

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Laihendi

[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"] And what are those statistics suppose to prove? -Sun_Tzu-

lol

I can tell you are trying to make me say something that will sound racist, and I am not going to give you that.
Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts

No I never thought that.

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts
[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"] They prove exactly what they say. Black Americans as a demographic have a lower average IQ and higher average incarceration rate than other racial demographics. You can extrapolate from that what you will, but numbers are numbers. It is absolutely not racist to say black Americans as a group (obviously there are many exceptions) are more prone to committing violent crimes, and rather than calling honest people who look at the statistics racist we should be addressing the issue and understanding why they are committing the crimes.Laihendi

lol

I can tell you are trying to make me say something that will sound racist, and I am not going to give you that.

If you're unwilling to say something that makes you sound bad I think we may have to assume the worst given how willing you often are to say things that aren't agreeable.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178860 Posts
[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"] lol

Ace6301

If you're unwilling to say something that makes you sound bad I think we may have to assume the worst given how willing you often are to say things that aren't agreeable.

Context is key.....
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts
Please be open about how you feel, lai. Don't let sun scare you into silence.
Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#108 Yusuke420
Member since 2012 • 2770 Posts

Lai do you think that those numbers at all correlate with the numbers that suggest black americans are more likely to currently reside or have been raised at or below the poverty level?

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Ace6301
[QUOTE="Ace6301"][QUOTE="Laihendi"]I can tell you are trying to make me say something that will sound racist, and I am not going to give you that.LJS9502_basic

Context is key.....

Oh I'm well aware of the context.
-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 -Sun_Tzu-
[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"] They prove exactly what they say. Black Americans as a demographic have a lower average IQ and higher average incarceration rate than other racial demographics. You can extrapolate from that what you will, but numbers are numbers. It is absolutely not racist to say black Americans as a group (obviously there are many exceptions) are more prone to committing violent crimes, and rather than calling honest people who look at the statistics racist we should be addressing the issue and understanding why they are committing the crimes.Laihendi

lol

If you're worried that I'd think what you would say is racist have no fear, you throwing around out-of-context statistics that give a negative impression of black people without elaborating on them at all already gave me that impression. Now that we got that out of the way, feel free to expand on the point you're trying to make.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 LJS9502_basic

Lai do you think that those numbers at all correlate with the numbers that suggest black americans are more likely to currently reside or have been raised at or below the poverty level?

Yusuke420
Not everyone in poverty resorts to crime. How do you explain that? Why must that be the correlation?
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Laihendi

Ace6301

You misunderstand me. What I meant was that I suspect he was trying to make me say something so it could be distorted into making me seem racist, not that I have some specific extrapolation that I am withholding. Anyways, my thoughts on black crime is that the crime rate among black Americans is high because the poverty rate is high. Black Americans were initially in poverty due to legal discrimination, but despite having legal equality now for several decades many who are in poverty remain in poverty because social welfare programs enable and even promote a lifestyle of poverty. People who live in poverty with a welfare entitlement attitude do not respect private property rights and that is why they are much more prone to committing crimes than others.
Jd1680a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#113 Jd1680a
Member since 2005 • 5960 Posts
Not sure of generally profiling a group of people is considered racism. It be like saying red heads generally smoke more pot and dont wear their seat belt while driving then other people with different color hair. The word generally is referring to a mass population rather then singling out one or two people. There are plenty of black people who work hard, have a good education and a high paying job that doesnt require being on welfare. Some white people can be just as lazy and be as violent as any other races. It all comes down to perception and white people think black people are lazy because they see plenty of examples of them trying to be a rap, basketball or football star, which is like trying to take a short cut through life. By no means racism is dead. Example OP used I wouldnt call racism instead profiling. You want a good example of racism just go to youtube to watch plenty of videos.
Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Yusuke420

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

LJS9502_basic

Not everyone in poverty resorts to crime. How do you explain that? Why must that be the correlation?

There's a difference between poverty and generational poverty. If you look at the statistics of people who's parents or their predecessors, you begin to see a rise in the amount of crime and lack of upward mobility not just amoung black americans. but all people as a whole. Desperation leads to doing irrational things if you think that those things will better your chances of survival and increased economic and social standing. 

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Laihendi

-Sun_Tzu-

If you're worried that I'd think what you would say is racist have no fear, you throwing around out-of-context statistics that give a negative impression of black people without elaborating on them at all already gave me that impression. Now that we got that out of the way, feel free to expand on the point you're trying to make.

You cannot call me racist. I am part native American. I spent years attending a school where most of the students were black Americans, and I was friends with many of them.
-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 -Sun_Tzu-

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"][QUOTE="Laihendi"]I can tell you are trying to make me say something that will sound racist, and I am not going to give you that.Laihendi

You cannot call me racist. I am part native American. I spent years attending a school where most of the students were black Americans, and I was friends with many of them.

You're racist.

The earth hasn't crumbled beneath me, nor have I been struck by lightning. 

Looks like I can call you racist after all. 

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

Yusuke420

There's a difference between poverty and generational poverty. If you look at the statistics of people who's parents or their predecessors, you begin to see a rise in the amount of crime and lack of upward mobility not just amoung black americans. but all people as a whole. Desperation leads to doing irrational things if you think that those things will better your chances of survival and increased economic and social standing. 

Have you also taken into account that the family unit is not present in many cases? One of the reasons gangs are found to be attractive to youth is the family aspect of belonging. With many absent fathers....there seems to be a much bigger issue than poverty. There are social programs and if one does not squander the benefits for drugs.....one can live comfortably on said programs. So I'm not going to buy that poverty is the sole issue. Especially when we see individuals rise above poverty and become successful.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"] If you're worried that I'd think what you would say is racist have no fear, you throwing around out-of-context statistics that give a negative impression of black people without elaborating on them at all already gave me that impression. Now that we got that out of the way, feel free to expand on the point you're trying to make. -Sun_Tzu-

You're racist.

The earth hasn't crumbled beneath me, nor have I been struck by lightning. 

Looks like I can call you racist after all. 

Well if the discussion is going to deteriorate again into insults....you two need to log off.
Wilfred_Owen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#119 Wilfred_Owen
Member since 2005 • 20964 Posts
You cannot call me racist. I am part native American.Laihendi
O. M. G. I got like part white in me.
Drasonak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Drasonak
Member since 2012 • 1515 Posts

[QUOTE="Drasonak"][QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

They would probably just refer to origins of specific types of recent racism, so yes, you daft cvnt.

coolbeans90

Please expand and educate me then. I am open to new information. And if you think I'm stupid for believing this, I'll have you know that many historians and professors believe exactly the same thing. I didn't come to this conclusion myself, you know.

I don't believe you when you say you have the backing of many scholars. You surely have either fabricated that piece of information, or misunderstood (easy thing for idiots to do). You can do your own research. I'm not your professor, so I'm perfectly content to mock your ignorance instead of try to correct it.

You are clearly a beardmad individual, perhaps as a result of your virginity. I won't hate you for it because I'm better than that, but just know that you aren't as smart as you think. ;)
Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Yusuke420

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Not everyone in poverty resorts to crime. How do you explain that? Why must that be the correlation? LJS9502_basic

Have you also taken into account that the family unit is not present in many cases? One of the reasons gangs are found to be attractive to youth is the family aspect of belonging. With many absent fathers....there seems to be a much bigger issue than poverty. There are social programs and if one does not squander the benefits for drugs.....one can live comfortably on said programs. So I'm not going to buy that poverty is the sole issue. Especially when we see individuals rise above poverty and become successful.

The lack of a family unit is also part of the problem, but to say poverty isn't is misleading. Also about this programs, they aren't enough to live comfortably on, where do you get that impression from? 

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Yusuke420"] There's a difference between poverty and generational poverty. If you look at the statistics of people who's parents or their predecessors, you begin to see a rise in the amount of crime and lack of upward mobility not just amoung black americans. but all people as a whole. Desperation leads to doing irrational things if you think that those things will better your chances of survival and increased economic and social standing. 

Yusuke420

The lack of a family unit is also part of the problem, but to say poverty isn't is misleading. Also about this programs, they aren't enough to live comfortably on, where do you get that impression from? 

People on welfare. And I didn't say poverty wasn't part of the problem...but it's not the only problem.
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Laihendi

Yusuke420
Yes the welfare state is what is causing disproportionately high crime rates among black Americans because it keeps people living in poverty, and people living in poverty on welfare do not respect property rights which is why they are more prone to crime. If people lived in a free market then the poverty rate for black Americans would be about average by now. And Sun you just destroyed your credibility so I do not even care if you call me racist.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="Laihendi"] And Sun you just destroyed your credibility so I do not even care if you call me racist.

Why engage him then?
Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Yusuke420

The people I know that recieve welfare (are we talking food stamp and cash benefits?) struggle with things day to day. Most of them work a part-time job because they are either high school dropouts with multiple children or someone with a felony or two in the past which makes it tough to find quality employment. That being said these people may have their own apartments and might even have there own vehicles, but the payments for those things eats all of their actual income from their jobs, so the food stamps actually put food on the table that otherwise wouldn't be there. That program keeps millions from starving and I can't see how that can be considered a bad thing. 

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 dave123321
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Laihendi"] And Sun you just destroyed your credibility so I do not even care if you call me racist.

Why engage him then?

Yeah, lai. Don't bother getting down in the gutter with him.
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Laihendi
[QUOTE="dave123321"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Laihendi"] And Sun you just destroyed your credibility so I do not even care if you call me racist.

Why engage him then?

I just wanted to make his position clear.
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 dave123321
[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="dave123321"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Why engage him then?

I just wanted to make his position clear.

I think most know just where he falls in the deck.
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Laihendi

The people I know that recieve welfare (are we talking food stamp and cash benefits?) struggle with things day to day. Most of them work a part-time job because they are either high school dropouts with multiple children or someone with a felony or two in the past which makes it tough to find quality employment. That being said these people may have their own apartments and might even have there own vehicles, but the payments for those things eats all of their actual income from their jobs, so the food stamps actually put food on the table that otherwise wouldn't be there. That program keeps millions from starving and I can't see how that can be considered a bad thing. 

Yusuke420
What is wrong is that the responsibility of providing a meal is being forced onto another person without his consent. If a person cannot find work without an education, then he should not drop out of school. If a person cannot afford to raise children, then he should not have them. People should not be punished and forced to accept responsibility for the mistakes of others. Being in need does not entitle one to something. A man is only entitled to what he earns for himself.
Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Ace6301
[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

Laihendi
What is wrong is that the responsibility of providing a meal is being forced onto another person without his consent. If a person cannot find work without an education, then he should not drop out of school. If a person cannot afford to raise children, then he should not have them. People should not be punished and forced to accept responsibility for the mistakes of others. Being in need does not entitle one to something. A man is only entitled to what he earns for himself.

That's all very nice and ideological but once you're out in reality maybe you'll see it's an extremely naive thing to think.
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Laihendi
[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

Ace6301

That's all very nice and ideological but once you're out in reality maybe you'll see it's an extremely naive thing to think.

Please explain what is naive about living by ethical principles.
Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Ace6301
[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="Ace6301"][QUOTE="Laihendi"] What is wrong is that the responsibility of providing a meal is being forced onto another person without his consent. If a person cannot find work without an education, then he should not drop out of school. If a person cannot afford to raise children, then he should not have them. People should not be punished and forced to accept responsibility for the mistakes of others. Being in need does not entitle one to something. A man is only entitled to what he earns for himself.

Please explain what is naive about living by ethical principles.

Because basing your entire world view off a bad fiction novel rather than reality and expecting it to work is about as naive as it gets. That and your ethical principles have more than a few horrendously unethical side-effects.
Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Yusuke420

I don't think letting people die in the street because they made a few bad choices is a very healthy way to run society. It would only breed more resentment of those that do have those things and then mob mentality would take over. 

bookwormwizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 bookwormwizard
Member since 2013 • 48 Posts

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

Laihendi

This is all correct but people who should not have kids, DO have kids, so what is to be done if they cannot afford to take care of them?

Drasonak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Drasonak
Member since 2012 • 1515 Posts
This is all correct but people who should not have kids, DO have kids, so what is to be done if they cannot afford to take care of them?bookwormwizard
Who shouldn't have kids again? The people you don't like, which just so happen to be racial minorities?
Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

I've actually seen all those things backed up by studies to be fair.

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#138 Kevlar101
Member since 2011 • 6316 Posts
I am not racist, but I have racist friends. Yes, as surprising as that sounds, yes. (I live in the southern states). I know very well that racism is not dead. I don't need a freaking survey to tell me this.
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

[QUOTE="Drasonak"] Please expand and educate me then. I am open to new information. And if you think I'm stupid for believing this, I'll have you know that many historians and professors believe exactly the same thing. I didn't come to this conclusion myself, you know.Drasonak

I don't believe you when you say you have the backing of many scholars. You surely have either fabricated that piece of information, or misunderstood (easy thing for idiots to do). You can do your own research. I'm not your professor, so I'm perfectly content to mock your ignorance instead of try to correct it.

You are clearly a beardmad individual, perhaps as a result of your virginity. I won't hate you for it because I'm better than that, but just know that you aren't as smart as you think. ;)

I'm laughing, not mad. Don't conflate condescending pretension with anger, plebe.

Addendum: LOL, lai. an you count the number of jobs you've had on two hands? Or even one?

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

I missed you lai

walkingdream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 walkingdream
Member since 2009 • 4883 Posts
people hate others for being different...it's always happened for one reason or another.
Avatar image for GhettoBlastin92
GhettoBlastin92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 GhettoBlastin92
Member since 2012 • 1231 Posts
Well duh.
thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts
[QUOTE="tagyhag"][QUOTE="Murderstyle75"][QUOTE="JML897"] Is murdering people over kool-aid some black stereotype that I wasn't aware of? I didn't realize that was a thing that happened

Well urban gun violence is a black stereotype and kool aid is a black stereotype. You might not know that if you have never been to the hood but its true. I'm not making the story up either. It happened a couple miles away from me. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8c9_1338488566

It's a fact that blacks have the highest rate of crime when looking at population percentages, but it's not because they are black, but rather their upbringing. If every black person was born filthy rich and stayed filthy rich they wouldn't turn to crime. Same goes for any race. So yeah the stereotypes are there but it's there for different reasons rather than just because they're black. (I know you're not a racist I'm just adding to the discussion)

Depends on the crime. Murder rate; yes.
bookwormwizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 bookwormwizard
Member since 2013 • 48 Posts

[QUOTE="bookwormwizard"]This is all correct but people who should not have kids, DO have kids, so what is to be done if they cannot afford to take care of them?Drasonak
Who shouldn't have kids again? The people you don't like, which just so happen to be racial minorities?

are you nuts? So if I think people should not have a kid if they cant afford to take care of a kid , I'ts cause I dont lke them? and it seems your implying I'm a racist as well because of that, your a fool, it has nothing to do with not liking people, it has everything to do with responsiblity. You don't buy a car if you can't afford one, you don't go and have a kid if you can not provide the basic needs for a child to survive and not die from starvation. Its very simple, how this concept went right over your head I will never understand.

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 thebest31406
[QUOTE="bnarmz"][QUOTE="Murderstyle75"] Propaganda? You did see that the people reporting the news were black. Right? I can also post multiple sources of the same exact story. It is very valid.Murderstyle75
I see it as just another case, not something that will make me think about a certain people in a certain way. Most people I've seen going around lumping everyone together barely even knows anything about the people they're talking about. To generalise is to spread lies because no one can say they met and know everyone.

My point is not as much about color as it is about culture that effects color if that makes any sense to you. There are plenty of black people who don't fall into the stereotypes but when you come to my area (Detroit), the stereotypes are very real. The problem is the kids upbringing, molding a criminal mentality. I will say some of this stems from racism in the past but what has come from it is a vicious cycle of a bad mentality effecting generation after generation. Meanwhile the dropout rate for Detroit Public Schools is 80%. If child protective services actually had the resourses and care to take care of this problem and remove the kids from these bad homes, it could be squashed in a generation or two. But of course if DHS actually did their jobs, things like this wouldn't happen. http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/1817115?articlePage=0

Stems from current racism as well. Black people are pretty much severely discriminated against in just about every way that matters; employment, criminal justice, housing, and heath.
Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Lonelynight
Member since 2006 • 30051 Posts
Are they discriminated against by the government? no? than stfu
m0zart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#147 m0zart
Member since 2003 • 11580 Posts

First of all, I was mocking the ridiculous responses before they came in.Drasonak

Your pre-emptive strike did a boomerang and smacked you in the ass.

And yes, racial identity wasn't around until the 17th century. It was a way for the rich to take advantage of the poor, by giving the lower class white people some privilege to make them feel special. Before this time period, there was a religious divide in the world. When do you think racial identity started? Look up Tim Wise on YouTube. He explains it. Racism definitely wasn't always around.Drasonak

I am afraid you don't know what you are talking about. "Racism" is a belief that membership in a race predisposes one to either positive or negative traits that would not normally be seen as related to actual racial characteristics. And that has existed for millenia. You might say that State-sponsored racism had a strong resurgance in the periods after the Middle Ages and Renaissance, but even State-sponsored racism existed in many empires of the past. Since many cultures and nations were far more dedicated to a pure familial lineage than they are today, racism and nationalsim often went hand in hand.

You just sound uneducated.Drasonak

Coming from you, I'll take that as a complement.

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 thebest31406
[QUOTE="Lonelynight"]Are they discriminated against by the government? no? than stfu

Isn't criminal justice a governmental scheme?
nunovlopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 nunovlopes
Member since 2009 • 2638 Posts

That's not really racism, it's stereotyping.

"Americans are dumb and fat"

"Greeks are lazy"

"Germans are nazi freaks"

"French are arrogant"

"Women are bad drivers"

And so on.

Racism is when you act on this. For example, you're faced with a person of a stereotyped group and don't even given him/her the chance to prove otherwise.

xTheExploited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 xTheExploited
Member since 2007 • 12094 Posts
if anyone things racism is dead then they are severely living with their head in the ground.