Notice how nobody seems to care about the upcoming Star Wars movie?

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DarkSmokeNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#51 DarkSmokeNinja
Member since 2008 • 3485 Posts

Boooooooooooooooooo

I never like star wars

I hate it

and I never will like it

They just need to quit with star wars

cole_793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 cole_793
Member since 2005 • 1393 Posts
the reason no one cares is because its animated
Devouring_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#53 Devouring_One
Member since 2004 • 32312 Posts
I don't really care about it. It wass oversaturated with the prequels. It will probably make a lot of money since there are a lot of fans. But it has definitely lost its praise.
cpo335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#54 cpo335
Member since 2002 • 5463 Posts

OT is seriously pathetic with it's mvie choices. I mean, no offense or anything, but some you guys ranked TDK as the best movie ever.

And the new SW movie is aimed at 10 year olds.

bman784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 bman784
Member since 2004 • 6755 Posts
It looks like Lucas's new attempt to milk his franchise some more and then proceed to assault a dead horse with the milk bottle. Star Wars is pretty much dead to me, unless they somehow decide upon creating a KOTOR movie. Heck, anything other that the clone wars will do, if they really must make more.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#56 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Were they really THAT bad? So bad that you just couldn't enjoy any of the movies? Ilived

The Clone Wars definitely was. I had a hard time making it through the movie once. The first one had it's moments (the lightsaber duel between Qui-gon, Obi-wan and Maul) but overall it was pretty ****ty. The third was the best of the three but was still far worse than the original trilogy.

And I'm not even that big of a Star Wars fan, just imagine what those fans of the original EU experienced when the prequel trilogy first came out and **** on everything they held dear. Lucas completely rewrote the entire universe to suit his creative madness.

Star Wars has become overburdened with crap which is why I've decided to switch to something new and fresh.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#57 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
It looks like Lucas's new attempt to milk his franchise some more and then proceed to assault a dead horse with the milk bottle. Star Wars is pretty much dead to me, unless they somehow decide upon creating a KOTOR movie. Heck, anything other that the clone wars will do, if they really must make more.bman784

The Yuuzhan Vong War would be welcome as well.