Need help getting revenge on a girl!

• 114 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

yellerbelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 yellerbelly
Member since 2008 • 1008 Posts
Or she could just think that the empty can rattles the most. Actually given the title of the thread it seems you've already made up your mind to do something. Just try not to let it get too out of hand.
FearMe801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 FearMe801
Member since 2011 • 399 Posts

Bad way of revenge

• you know her house right? tell her you wanted to talk and set things straight. pretend that you will use the bathroom instead you go to the bedroom and bathroom and add a hidden camera and then leave. post it on internet
  • have sex with her again and make her pregnant and give her STD's. fly off to different country
  • kill her and her boyfriend
  • burn her house
  • tell her you want all the money he spent on you
  • get all the things you give to her
  • rape her
  • give up in life and drink all day long and f*ck as many girls as you and brag it in your job, make sure she hears it
  • something that hurts her feelings

Neutral way of revenge

• be a no life and play video games
  • get a new girlfriend (possibly much more beautiful than her) and make sure you love each other and arrange a party and introduce it to her and make her tell a story how much she loves you and propose to her to make your ex-girlfriend jealous

Good way of revenge

• move on
  • get a new girlfriend and love each other
  • be better than her in your job
  • be patient, your true love comes in the right time
  • don't just ignore her, ask her for help if you need to (job or love related)
  • don't tell everyone that she played with you, act like nothing happened
  • always smile :D
TheGrayEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 TheGrayEye
Member since 2006 • 2579 Posts
[QUOTE="hippiesanta"][QUOTE="TheGrayEye"]Long story short, this girl that i had been with ****ed me over. I found out she used me as a rebound, pretended she liked me the whole time (texted me everyday, sending me hearts all the time, told me how happy i made her feel and that i was all she thought about), and than literally overnight, basically told me shes been dating another guy, and that we should stop talking to each other- i did nothing to deserve that. She played with my feelings and broke my heart, now I need revenge.. Shes coming to work at my job soon, so the ball is basically in my court. I want to make her regret treating me like ****, what are some great ways to get back at her guys?

maybe she treat you as "just friends" and you think she loves you...... or something about you drives her away like bad breath or your look that will be a liability to her and her friends. imo

No. She literally told me just a week or so before she left me that we "are more than friends", constantly sent me hearts and wanted to talk to me all the time. She told me how she literally "always" thinks about me, and about how happy i make her feel when she looks into my eyes and is close to me, so obviously I didnt imagine anything- it was right there in front of me. Though I do think you have a point with her friends being part of the problem- i honestly believe they may have played a big part in this, and probably found a way to convince her to get rid of me- they never liked me from day one.
Sedin44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105 Sedin44
Member since 2007 • 1171 Posts

I suggest you think about the best way of getting revenge while listening to eminem. Also save youself time ahead and clean out your trunk now. You will be needing it.

Artekus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Artekus
Member since 2008 • 15700 Posts

Push her down a well.

Oleg_Huzwog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Oleg_Huzwog
Member since 2007 • 21885 Posts

I know I'm better than herTheGrayEye

Funniest line in this thread.

TheGrayEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 TheGrayEye
Member since 2006 • 2579 Posts

[QUOTE="TheGrayEye"]I know I'm better than herOleg_Huzwog

Im a funny guy.
pygmahia5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 pygmahia5
Member since 2007 • 7428 Posts
just ignore her. thats what i would do.
rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 rawsavon
Member since 2004 • 40001 Posts

[QUOTE="TheGrayEye"]I know I'm better than herOleg_Huzwog

anyone else think we need to start a thread to help this poor girl avoid our creeptastic TC? ...that or might want to start forming search parties for her eventual disappearance
EmpCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 EmpCom
Member since 2005 • 3451 Posts

[QUOTE="theone86"]

So you got rebound sex? You poor thing.

TheGrayEye

If that was all i wanted, i wouldnt have made this topic.. There needs to be consequences for playing with someones feelings like that, anyone who has been a victim can relate to that..

Grow up sad act, i had a mate that that got revenge on an ex then her new fella stabbed him in the throat, but of course **** never learn

bobaban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 bobaban
Member since 2005 • 10560 Posts
[QUOTE="TheGrayEye"][QUOTE="hippiesanta"][QUOTE="TheGrayEye"]Long story short, this girl that i had been with ****ed me over. I found out she used me as a rebound, pretended she liked me the whole time (texted me everyday, sending me hearts all the time, told me how happy i made her feel and that i was all she thought about), and than literally overnight, basically told me shes been dating another guy, and that we should stop talking to each other- i did nothing to deserve that. She played with my feelings and broke my heart, now I need revenge.. Shes coming to work at my job soon, so the ball is basically in my court. I want to make her regret treating me like ****, what are some great ways to get back at her guys?

maybe she treat you as "just friends" and you think she loves you...... or something about you drives her away like bad breath or your look that will be a liability to her and her friends. imo

No. She literally told me just a week or so before she left me that we "are more than friends", constantly sent me hearts and wanted to talk to me all the time. She told me how she literally "always" thinks about me, and about how happy i make her feel when she looks into my eyes and is close to me, so obviously I didnt imagine anything- it was right there in front of me. Though I do think you have a point with her friends being part of the problem- i honestly believe they may have played a big part in this, and probably found a way to convince her to get rid of me- they never liked me from day one.

LOL did you even kiss/makeout/sleep with her? Doesn't sound like you did. And yes you do need to win a girls friends over. You sound pretty inexperienced, so I'd just move one and learn.
Darthkaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#113 Darthkaiser
Member since 2006 • 12447 Posts
[QUOTE="TheGrayEye"] But do you think it may be possible to do both to some degree? I mean make her feel crappy while lookIng like im a new happy and improved man with a hot and better girlfriend?

You'll do both things at the same time if you become an improved man with a hot and better girlfriend, she's not made of stone you know? I highly doubt she'll be happy for you, instead when she looks back and sees you with your new GF she'll probably be jealous to pass the point of annoyance
Jackc8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#114 Jackc8
Member since 2007 • 8515 Posts

Wait until it's really hot some day, then go to her car and dump a gallon of milk all over inside it.