Need help getting revenge on a girl!

• 114 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ravengirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 0

#51 ravengirl101
Member since 2008 • 488 Posts
Forget it ignore her and move on, best revenge there is if she sees you're not bothered.
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#52 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

Tell her how you felt when she was just using you.Maybe if you explain that to her really well and act a bit emotional she will cry about it ad beg you for her forgiveness then just say no to her when she asks that question.

cybrcatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 cybrcatter
Member since 2003 • 16210 Posts

Tell her how you felt when she was just using you.Maybe if you explain that to her really well and act a bit emotional she will cry about it ad beg you for her forgiveness then just say no to her when she asks that question.

super600

Better yet, don't do this.

DocDelicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 DocDelicious
Member since 2011 • 410 Posts
[QUOTE="DocDelicious"][QUOTE="ghoklebutter"] Call it whatever you want, but he's certainly advocating rape. Though if he's just joking (I'm not too good at spotting jokes sometimes), forget I ever said anything.TheGrayEye
I am not. Revenge sex is quite different. It's completely consensual. You just make her want you, screw her, and leave. It's even better if you can make her think you'll be getting back together and then do it. It's basically "haha I made you cheat on the guy you cheated on me with, now you feel guilty about it, and I'm going to leave so essentially I used you and you get nothing". There are variations in other situations but it's def not rape.

That would be friggin awesome if i knew that was an option. Attempting that could completely fail in most cases though- if she even feels like i want her again, she would probably look at me like a loser and feel like she won.

That's the thing. You need to make it her idea and convince her (without saying it outright) that you're over her. Idk how good you are at manipulating people but it's very easy. Example: I dated this chick for like 2 years. Found out she was cheating on me and we broke up. Couple months later she calls me to see how I am and I invite her over to catch up. While she was at my house I told her about how well I was doing (new job, love interest, going out with friends, etc.). Used subtle verbal hints, body language, attitude to turn her on during the conversation. We ended up doing the dirty. Afterwards I mention her current boyfriend (the guy she cheated on me with) so she immediately thinks of him and feels guilty about what she's just done. She leaves and goes over to his house. Now, because of the guilt seed that I just planted she ends up telling him that we hung out, but not that we had sex. He gets angry, calls me, and does one of those "stay away from my girls" speeches. I tell him the whole story of what happened. Tell him she gave me a bj and that we f***ed, and asked him how it tasted. He breaks up with her. I say I'm done with her. Now she's alone and feels like s***. Like I said it's all about manipulating people to do what you want and predicting their reactions. In the end it's the perfect revenge. Make her feel what you felt.
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#55 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

[QUOTE="super600"]

cybrcatter

What's wrong with that.At least the guy avoids sexual harassment chargesiff he followssome of the users advice in this thread.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#56 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts
[QUOTE="super600"]

[QUOTE="cybrcatter"]

[QUOTE="super600"]

What's wrong with that.At least the guy avoids sexual harassment chargesiff he followssome of the users advice in this thread.

Yes, but he will have undergone an emotional sex change by saying those things.
TheGrayEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#57 TheGrayEye
Member since 2006 • 2579 Posts
[QUOTE="DocDelicious"][QUOTE="TheGrayEye"][QUOTE="DocDelicious"] I am not. Revenge sex is quite different. It's completely consensual. You just make her want you, screw her, and leave. It's even better if you can make her think you'll be getting back together and then do it. It's basically "haha I made you cheat on the guy you cheated on me with, now you feel guilty about it, and I'm going to leave so essentially I used you and you get nothing". There are variations in other situations but it's def not rape.

That would be friggin awesome if i knew that was an option. Attempting that could completely fail in most cases though- if she even feels like i want her again, she would probably look at me like a loser and feel like she won.

That's the thing. You need to make it her idea and convince her (without saying it outright) that you're over her. Idk how good you are at manipulating people but it's very easy. Example: I dated this chick for like 2 years. Found out she was cheating on me and we broke up. Couple months later she calls me to see how I am and I invite her over to catch up. While she was at my house I told her about how well I was doing (new job, love interest, going out with friends, etc.). Used subtle verbal hints, body language, attitude to turn her on during the conversation. We ended up doing the dirty. Afterwards I mention her current boyfriend (the guy she cheated on me with) so she immediately thinks of him and feels guilty about what she's just done. She leaves and goes over to his house. Now, because of the guilt seed that I just planted she ends up telling him that we hung out, but not that we had sex. He gets angry, calls me, and does one of those "stay away from my girls" speeches. I tell him the whole story of what happened. Tell him she gave me a bj and that we f***ed, and asked him how it tasted. He breaks up with her. I say I'm done with her. Now she's alone and feels like s***. Like I said it's all about manipulating people to do what you want and predicting their reactions. In the end it's the perfect revenge. Make her feel what you felt.

That is a really awesome plan, and having her want me back like that would infact be the ultimate revenge- to turn the tables like that.. But i need to think about it, because even though im pretty confident i can manipulate her if i wanted to, it can still completely backfire- like making her think im okay with the stuff she did. Do you think making her feel bad and being somewhat honest about how i felt about what she did can still have a similar effect? Like maybe the feeling that she is all of the sudden no longer desired by me, and that im almost a new and stronger person since she left me could actually make her want me even more? That I feel like shes not in my league or something..
the_plan_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 the_plan_man
Member since 2011 • 1664 Posts
Sing "Gives You Hell" to her. :P
DocDelicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 DocDelicious
Member since 2011 • 410 Posts
Actions speak louder than words in this case. Telling her would definitely back-fire imo. Just by bringing it up and telling her how much she hurt you would instantly tell me that you're not over it. If you tell her anything it should be how awesome you are doing. It's possible that just by doing that that shell come back to you. Aka: "I'm the best, I'm infinitely better off without you, you're pathetic, you're life sucks, and you mean nothing to me".
Franklinstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#60 Franklinstein
Member since 2004 • 7017 Posts

So you got rebound sex? You poor thing.

theone86
Yeah, I agree with this. You should just forget about her and move on. That's the healthy thing to do...
theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#61 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]I want rebound sex, have sex with her mom, that's the best revenge I can think of.Hallenbeck77
He should go do the deed with her dad instead. If that doesn't scar emotionally for life, I don't know what will.

You mean pull a Brian?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyqvhGkQp78

Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Lonelynight
Member since 2006 • 30051 Posts
Ignore her.
NiKva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 NiKva
Member since 2010 • 8181 Posts
[QUOTE="theone86"]

So you got rebound sex? You poor thing.

TheGrayEye
If that was all i wanted, i wouldnt have made this topic.. There needs to be consequences for playing with someones feelings like that, anyone who has been a victim can relate to that..

Secretly have a relationship with her boyfriend. Get her boyfriend to break up with her and hook up with you. Revenge?
mlbslugger86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#64 mlbslugger86
Member since 2004 • 12867 Posts

there is no way you can get revenge on her

your basically screwed

Franklinstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#65 Franklinstein
Member since 2004 • 7017 Posts
I know it may seem harsh man... but the best thing for you, is to just forget she even exist. Actively think about other subjects, even though it seems to feel like the only thing on your mind. You have to just think of other things, occupy your mind by hanging out with friends preferably though, if you're alone, it's harder.
ravengirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 ravengirl101
Actions speak louder than words in this case. Telling her would definitely back-fire imo. Just by bringing it up and telling her how much she hurt you would instantly tell me that you're not over it. If you tell her anything it should be how awesome you are doing. It's possible that just by doing that that shell come back to you. Aka: "I'm the best, I'm infinitely better off without you, you're pathetic, you're life sucks, and you mean nothing to me".DocDelicious
Good advice, take it. All this negative energy. She isn't worth it. And this thread, this plan only shows her that you still give a damn what she thinks. Taking revenge will make you as bad as her; a nasty, bitter, spiteful shell of a human being. In years to come you'll look back on it and regret it if you do get your revenge. Trust me on that one. Why don't you show her how you've moved on instead, get a new girlfriend, be yourself and laugh and joke around with friends, don't let her actions turn you into something you'll loathe. You don't have to be nice to her or like her, you don't have to be nasty to her and hate her. Just nothing her.
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#67 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts
[QUOTE="DocDelicious"] I am not. Revenge sex is quite different. It's completely consensual. You just make her want you, screw her, and leave. It's even better if you can make her think you'll be getting back together and then do it. It's basically "haha I made you cheat on the guy you cheated on me with, now you feel guilty about it, and I'm going to leave so essentially I used you and you get nothing". There are variations in other situations but it's def not rape.

Although I still don't like that idea, I guess it's not nearly as bad as I thought. In any case, revenge is childish and totally unnecessary.
Avatar image for deactivated-59913425220eb
deactivated-59913425220eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 deactivated-59913425220eb
Member since 2002 • 1772 Posts
[QUOTE="TheGrayEye"]Long story short, this girl that i had been with ****ed me over. I found out she used me as a rebound, pretended she liked me the whole time (texted me everyday, sending me hearts all the time, told me how happy i made her feel and that i was all she thought about), and than literally overnight, basically told me shes been dating another guy, and that we should stop talking to each other- i did nothing to deserve that. She played with my feelings and broke my heart, now I need revenge.. Shes coming to work at my job soon, so the ball is basically in my court. I want to make her regret treating me like ****, what are some great ways to get back at her guys?

Tell her straight up wtf, what was that all about? Make her feel ashamed but don't repay bad with bad. No revenge brotha.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 deactivated-59913425220eb
[QUOTE="DocDelicious"]Actions speak louder than words in this case. Telling her would definitely back-fire imo. Just by bringing it up and telling her how much she hurt you would instantly tell me that you're not over it. If you tell her anything it should be how awesome you are doing. It's possible that just by doing that that shell come back to you. Aka: "I'm the best, I'm infinitely better off without you, you're pathetic, you're life sucks, and you mean nothing to me".ravengirl101
Good advice, take it. All this negative energy. She isn't worth it. And this thread, this plan only shows her that you still give a damn what she thinks. Taking revenge will make you as bad as her; a nasty, bitter, spiteful shell of a human being. In years to come you'll look back on it and regret it if you do get your revenge. Trust me on that one. Why don't you show her how you've moved on instead, get a new girlfriend, be yourself and laugh and joke around with friends, don't let her actions turn you into something you'll loathe. You don't have to be nice to her or like her, you don't have to be nasty to her and hate her. Just nothing her.

YES! someone with sense finally. good answer.
TheGrayEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 TheGrayEye

[QUOTE="DocDelicious"]Actions speak louder than words in this case. Telling her would definitely back-fire imo. Just by bringing it up and telling her how much she hurt you would instantly tell me that you're not over it. If you tell her anything it should be how awesome you are doing. It's possible that just by doing that that shell come back to you. Aka: "I'm the best, I'm infinitely better off without you, you're pathetic, you're life sucks, and you mean nothing to me".ravengirl101

But I honestly feel like that's such a little b**** thing to do though.

It's basically like saying "okay, even though you're a c*** and you used me, played with my emotions, and left me for some other guy, I don't care, so go ahead, come to work everyday and talk to my other co-workers in my face about how great you're doing and how your new boyfriend is while I sit there and let you reap the benfits of coming to this place, making money, and going home and to **** your new boyfriend- without a single shred of consequence for what you did to me!".

I think making her run out of the building in tears sounds more satisfying than that- prove me wrong.

swivet-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 swivet-
Member since 2011 • 536 Posts
Sounds like you'd be better off just letting it go.
TheGrayEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 TheGrayEye

You said I'll look back on it years from now and regret getting revenge on her- I honestly think it will be the opposite. If I don't do anything, I'll constantly be regreting that I let her get away with doing that to me, and I didn't even say anything, or get any closure.

Hell, I still think about people in middle school I wish got revenge on, and that was years ago. Whenever I let a bad person get away with doing bad things, a part of me just kind of dies a bit...

rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 rawsavon
Member since 2004 • 40001 Posts
[QUOTE="TheGrayEye"]Long story short, this girl that i had been with ****ed me over. I found out she used me as a rebound, pretended she liked me the whole time (texted me everyday, sending me hearts all the time, told me how happy i made her feel and that i was all she thought about), and than literally overnight, basically told me shes been dating another guy, and that we should stop talking to each other- i did nothing to deserve that. She played with my feelings and broke my heart, now I need revenge.. Shes coming to work at my job soon, so the ball is basically in my court. I want to make her regret treating me like ****, what are some great ways to get back at her guys?

...should have been better in bed.
TheGrayEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 TheGrayEye

I know it may seem harsh man... but the best thing for you, is to just forget she even exist. Actively think about other subjects, even though it seems to feel like the only thing on your mind. You have to just think of other things, occupy your mind by hanging out with friends preferably though, if you're alone, it's harder.Franklinstein

But I'm going to have to see her at least once every single day- she'll probably come into the area where me and my co-workers (some of her friends) are, and tell them about her boyfriend and stuff, and I'm going to have to sit there and listen to all of it...

ravengirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 ravengirl101

I have no need or desire to prove you right or wrong. Proceed however you wish because that is ultimately what you wish to do and what you're going to do and any advice on here can be totally ignored of course. But just remember this, right now you're consumed with hate and rage, but you won't be in the not too distant future. If you wish to have that bad experience and that bad blot on your karma there is nothing anyone can do. But I think you're better than that, better than her. And I think you know that you're the better person. So be the better person. Move on with your life with your dignity still intact.

Lionheart08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#76 Lionheart08
Member since 2005 • 15814 Posts

You should pour pigs blood on her at prom.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 deactivated-59913425220eb

Lionheart08
consequences dude consequences. you know what happens as well as me. Hell B*(&CH unleashed.
Lionheart08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#78 Lionheart08
Member since 2005 • 15814 Posts

[QUOTE="Lionheart08"]

GameGuy642003

consequences dude consequences. you know what happens as well as me. Hell B*(&CH unleashed.

No it'll be cool. You just got to remember to not to try and run her over with your car afterwards.

TheGrayEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 TheGrayEye

I have no need or desire to prove you right or wrong. Proceed however you wish because that is ultimately what you wish to do and what you're going to do and any advice on here can be totally ignored of course. But just remember this, right now you're consumed with hate and rage, but you won't be in the not too distant future. If you wish to have that bad experience and that bad blot on your karma there is nothing anyone can do. But I think you're better than that, better than her. And I think you know that you're the better person. So be the better person. Move on with your life with your dignity still intact.

ravengirl101

Ugh, I don't know what to do now. I know I'm better than her, but I honestly don't really care what I think of myself- me being a decent guy isn't going to make that pain go away. I just can't let her get away with it, I need to do something, be it make her feel like a slut and watch her get upset, or get revenege sex and then make her feel like and slut and watch her get upset (the latter would be admittedly more satisfying)..

achilles614

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 achilles614
Member since 2005 • 5310 Posts

Get her a big chocolate milkshake and act all nice about it. No hard feelings at all! :D

Only you will know you mixed a bunch of laxatives into it.

Jackc8
Best god darn response in this whole thread. I say that because I know the joy that prank will bring :)
ravengirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 ravengirl101
Mate I get it ok, you had an awful thing happen to you and you want her to feel the pain you feel. But you need to let it go. Don't let her turn you into something bitter. You seem like a good person, revenge is going to hurt you. You obviously still have some feelings for her, regardless of what those feelings are the fact that you're so bothered proves you still have feelings for her, so sleeping with her again, as "revenge" isn't going to help you, and honestly she probably won't even care about her current boyfriends feelings if you did manage to get her to sleep with you; once a cheater, always a cheater. She won't feel like a slut, you ever notice how people like that never seem bothered about labels? It's because they aren't. Move on my friend, to better girls.
Sandulf29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Sandulf29
Member since 2010 • 14330 Posts
Stalk her, take compromising pics and make a kill when a good opportunity presents
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#83 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts

[QUOTE="Franklinstein"]I know it may seem harsh man... but the best thing for you, is to just forget she even exist. Actively think about other subjects, even though it seems to feel like the only thing on your mind. You have to just think of other things, occupy your mind by hanging out with friends preferably though, if you're alone, it's harder.TheGrayEye

But I'm going to have to see her at least once every single day- she'll probably come into the area where me and my co-workers (some of her friends) are, and tell them about her boyfriend and stuff, and I'm going to have to sit there and listen to all of it...

Of course, it's not like you can just get over it, right? That's just impossible. >_> Your inability to let this person go and move on is very harmful. Who cares whether you are better than that girl in the end? You have no need to prove that you are the better person, because it accomplishes nothing significant. What matters is that you go on living with dignity and self-respect without that childish desire for revenge. There is nothing else to do but to move on. That's all you should do, and anyone else who thinks you must get revenge is just as childish as you right now.
TheGrayEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 TheGrayEye

Mate I get it ok, you had an awful thing happen to you and you want her to feel the pain you feel. But you need to let it go. Don't let her turn you into something bitter. You seem like a good person, revenge is going to hurt you. You obviously still have some feelings for her, regardless of what those feelings are the fact that you're so bothered proves you still have feelings for her, so sleeping with her again, as "revenge" isn't going to help you, and honestly she probably won't even care about her current boyfriends feelings if you did manage to get her to sleep with you; once a cheater, always a cheater. She won't feel like a slut, you ever notice how people like that never seem bothered about labels? It's because they aren't. Move on my friend, to better girls.ravengirl101

I see what you're saying, but thats the thing, she honestly doesn't believe she is a slut. She's fully convinced she's a good girl, and creates a kind of reason in her head for what she does.

The last few times I had talked to her, I was trying to find out what was going on and I kept pushing and pushing for answers, and that alone I could tell was upseting her, she was already feeling the guilt from just that, and threatend to never talk to me again permenately if I kept asking her those questions. I know I can break down that little "good girl" mentality wall she has set up in her mind, and show her for what she is- what she doesn't want to accept. It's just justice- imagine if we never punish bad people for doing bad things? I think I need to be the one to teach her a lesson, one way or another- and I think I'm in the perfect position to do it...

lxlDreadedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 lxlDreadedlxl
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Does she have a cat? you should steal it...
ravengirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 ravengirl101
Ok, well you're not going to listen to reason I see. But know this; if you truly are a good guy, then this will hurt you in the end far more than it could ever hurt her. Because being a good person you have to live with what you've done knowing it's wrong, she being the kind of person you say she is has no idea that she's in the wrong, therefore no guilt to deal with. Therefore no lesson will be learnt. But if you want to waste your time and turn into a bitter mirror of her go right ahead. I wish you well with whatever path you take.
WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts

Tell her current BF that she was sleeping with you and him at the same time as it sounds as it is exactly what she did. If she starts blabbing about how good her life is at work, just relate to the coworkers that she screwed you over by seeing you and a new BF at the same time. Should be right embarassing once the cat is out of the bag.

Darthkaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#88 Darthkaiser
Member since 2006 • 12447 Posts

[QUOTE="Franklinstein"]I know it may seem harsh man... but the best thing for you, is to just forget she even exist. Actively think about other subjects, even though it seems to feel like the only thing on your mind. You have to just think of other things, occupy your mind by hanging out with friends preferably though, if you're alone, it's harder.TheGrayEye

That's the position you want HER to be in You want HER to be listening to your cool stories about your new girlfriend, you want HER to see how your life is so friggin awesome, you want HER to miss YOU, you want her to realize how after she used you your life has improved and instead of seeing you destroyed she'll see a new guy a better one, a cooler one and she might even feel her boyfriend is not enough and she'll probably want you back, then one day she'll scream "Let's get back together" and you'll whisper "No". And if that day never happens, then you still win, you have a new GF, better lifestyle and by that time you probably have forgotten about her. I know right now you feel like she wins, but YOU have the power to change that, you have the power to make her feel like you laughed last, if you just sit there plotting a revenger like taking a dump on her car or something you'll only prove how SHE won, why don't you try to find someone better, someone she'll be jealous of? The thing here is not letting her see you in a weak state, talk to her as if nothing had happened, even if you are not still over her make her THINK you have. You can either sit on your pc planning a crappy revenge, or you could go out and meet new people, new friends, and possibily a better girl.
junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 junglist101
Member since 2007 • 5517 Posts

Long story short, this girl that i had been with ****ed me over. I found out she used me as a rebound, pretended she liked me the whole time (texted me everyday, sending me hearts all the time, told me how happy i made her feel and that i was all she thought about), and than literally overnight, basically told me shes been dating another guy, and that we should stop talking to each other- i did nothing to deserve that. She played with my feelings and broke my heart, now I need revenge.. Shes coming to work at my job soon, so the ball is basically in my court. I want to make her regret treating me like ****, what are some great ways to get back at her guys? TheGrayEye
The best revenge you say...act like you don't care about her and never did. If possible let her know or at least believe your dating someone else and your happy.

weezyfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 weezyfb
Member since 2009 • 14703 Posts
Just stop talking to her, if you continue to rage she wins
Avatar image for deactivated-5e97585ea928c
deactivated-5e97585ea928c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 deactivated-5e97585ea928c
Member since 2006 • 8521 Posts
Bang her best friend.
Jagged3dge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Jagged3dge
Member since 2008 • 3895 Posts

Ok, well you're not going to listen to reason I see. But know this; if you truly are a good guy, then this will hurt you in the end far more than it could ever hurt her. Because being a good person you have to live with what you've done knowing it's wrong, she being the kind of person you say she is has no idea that she's in the wrong, therefore no guilt to deal with. Therefore no lesson will be learnt. But if you want to waste your time and turn into a bitter mirror of her go right ahead. I wish you well with whatever path you take.ravengirl101

Such wise words... :shock:

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

I see what you're saying, but thats the thing, she honestly doesn't believe she is a slut. She's fully convinced she's a good girl, and creates a kind of reason in her head for what she does.

The last few times I had talked to her, I was trying to find out what was going on and I kept pushing and pushing for answers, and that alone I could tell was upseting her, she was already feeling the guilt from just that, and threatend to never talk to me again permenately if I kept asking her those questions. I know I can break down that little "good girl" mentality wall she has set up in her mind, and show her for what she is- what she doesn't want to accept. It's just justice- imagine if we never punish bad people for doing bad things? I think I need to be the one to teach her a lesson, one way or another- and I think I'm in the perfect position to do it...

TheGrayEye

Why is she a slut? You seem to be emotionally fixated on this person, stop taking things personally. Your coming across as a bit 'fatal attraction' ish.

Legacy-of-Todd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Legacy-of-Todd
Member since 2011 • 539 Posts

1. Coat condoms in a large amount of STD's (if thats even possible, you may need to grow the STD's a dish or something)

2. give said condoms to her new BF

3. ????

4. Ultra revenge!

[spoiler] I hope you don't do this now [/spoiler]

TheGrayEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 TheGrayEye
[QUOTE="TheGrayEye"]

[QUOTE="Franklinstein"]I know it may seem harsh man... but the best thing for you, is to just forget she even exist. Actively think about other subjects, even though it seems to feel like the only thing on your mind. You have to just think of other things, occupy your mind by hanging out with friends preferably though, if you're alone, it's harder.Darthkaiser

That's the position you want HER to be in You want HER to be listening to your cool stories about your new girlfriend, you want HER to see how your life is so friggin awesome, you want HER to miss YOU, you want her to realize how after she used you your life has improved and instead of seeing you destroyed she'll see a new guy a better one, a cooler one and she might even feel her boyfriend is not enough and she'll probably want you back, then one day she'll scream "Let's get back together" and you'll whisper "No". And if that day never happens, then you still win, you have a new GF, better lifestyle and by that time you probably have forgotten about her. I know right now you feel like she wins, but YOU have the power to change that, you have the power to make her feel like you laughed last, if you just sit there plotting a revenger like taking a dump on her car or something you'll only prove how SHE won, why don't you try to find someone better, someone she'll be jealous of? The thing here is not letting her see you in a weak state, talk to her as if nothing had happened, even if you are not still over her make her THINK you have. You can either sit on your pc planning a crappy revenge, or you could go out and meet new people, new friends, and possibily a better girl.

But do you think it may be possible to do both to some degree? I mean make her feel crappy while lookIng like im a new happy and improved man with a hot and better girlfriend?
yellerbelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 yellerbelly
Member since 2008 • 1008 Posts
Not if you go down the revenge route and she plain ends up hating you. She won't be jealous, or feel that she's missed out on something. She'll just hate you.
Avatar image for CreasianDevaili
CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 CreasianDevaili
Member since 2005 • 4429 Posts
[QUOTE="TheGrayEye"][QUOTE="Darthkaiser"][QUOTE="TheGrayEye"] But I'm going to have to see her at least once every single day- she'll probably come into the area where me and my co-workers (some of her friends) are, and tell them about her boyfriend and stuff, and I'm going to have to sit there and listen to all of it...

But do you think it may be possible to do both to some degree? I mean make her feel crappy while lookIng like im a new happy and improved man with a hot and better girlfriend?

How in the **** can you honestly believe that second sentence could ever work? You're symbolic of a stalker on this girl. You're obsessed. You're also going to put ALL of this effort and other people on the line just to try and ante up on her? Hell man.. maybe she left you cause she saw you have problems. Ramble about all this **** into a voice recorder, play it back, and see if you can be fixed.
TheGrayEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 TheGrayEye
Not if you go down the revenge route and she plain ends up hating you. She won't be jealous, or feel that she's missed out on something. She'll just hate you. yellerbelly
But what if I just make some powerful comments towards her, like tell her how I knew I deserved better than the kind of girl she is, so now Im with a beautiful new girl. Something like that that doesnt exactly make me look sad and hurt, but stronger and better, while still kind of getting back at her verbally.
TheGrayEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 TheGrayEye
[QUOTE="TheGrayEye"][QUOTE="Darthkaiser"] That's the position you want HER to be in You want HER to be listening to your cool stories about your new girlfriend, you want HER to see how your life is so friggin awesome, you want HER to miss YOU, you want her to realize how after she used you your life has improved and instead of seeing you destroyed she'll see a new guy a better one, a cooler one and she might even feel her boyfriend is not enough and she'll probably want you back, then one day she'll scream "Let's get back together" and you'll whisper "No". And if that day never happens, then you still win, you have a new GF, better lifestyle and by that time you probably have forgotten about her. I know right now you feel like she wins, but YOU have the power to change that, you have the power to make her feel like you laughed last, if you just sit there plotting a revenger like taking a dump on her car or something you'll only prove how SHE won, why don't you try to find someone better, someone she'll be jealous of? The thing here is not letting her see you in a weak state, talk to her as if nothing had happened, even if you are not still over her make her THINK you have. You can either sit on your pc planning a crappy revenge, or you could go out and meet new people, new friends, and possibily a better girl.CreasianDevaili

How in the **** can you honestly believe that second sentence could ever work? You're symbolic of a stalker on this girl. You're obsessed. You're also going to put ALL of this effort and other people on the line just to try and ante up on her? Hell man.. maybe she left you cause she saw you have problems. Ramble about all this **** into a voice recorder, play it back, and see if you can be fixed.

No, she left me because she has problems. She knows im a great guy, she made that very clear when she said that to me before she left me. This all happened just a few weeks ago man- of course its going to look like im obssesed, im still hurt..
hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#100 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts

maybe she treat you as "just friends" and you think she loves you...... or something about you drives her away like bad breath or your look that will be a liability to her and her friends. imo